mum.what you made me do.do.you.do.on.the

by Marketman
Anyone who has read my “About Page” knows that I was previously a commercial and corporate banker and a strategic management consultant.
I retired from consulting work at 38 and currently help manage a small family owned real-estate business on behalf of all my siblings.
I probably worked more hours in my 15 years of professional employment than most folks work in 30 years or even their entire career.
But I had a lot of fun and I am thrilled to be in “partial retirement” at this stage of my life, and would rather be enjoying myself now and having to go back to work at 60 than the other way around… after all, doesn’t it always amuse you when you see a really nice car like a Porsche or Ferrari and the guy or lady behind the wheel is like 70 and on 6 different pills with breakfast?
I think all folks should have a nice car from 20-30 and drive a Minica in their later stages…. but that is just me.
At any rate, the announcement of the Kalamansi Marmalade winners brought up an interesting set of questions… WHAT DO MARKETMANILA READERS DO FOR A LIVING?
I don’t mean to pry, but if you are willing to share your occupation, vocation, etc., I think it would be really neat to read about it… I can tell you that 60+% of you live abroad, and that on a daily basis, I have readers logging in from at least 75! countries around the world.
I can tell you that you come from an amazing spread of ages (surprisingly so, actually) and you can see the data on the poll at right at the moment with 25-45 year olds making up a majority of readers.
I can tell you many of you are pork lovers, freaked out by frogs and a few are vegetarians.
I am hoping most of you agree with my owning a fish pan, and if you don’t, don’t even try to tell me off about it…
At any rate, I think we would all appreciate it if you could share what it is you do or what your profession is… many thanks in advance!!!
POSTED IN:
Categories
Popular Posts:
Random Posts:
From Twitter:【图文】小学外研版英语三年级下M5 What do you do on Mondays_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
小学外研版英语三年级下M5 What do you do on Mondays
大小:8.19MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
《Unit 6 What do you usually do on Sunday?课件》小学英语教科2011课标版三年级起点四年级下册课件48285.ppt
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer--144.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
英语根据问句写答句a1.what can you do in summer 2.when do you get up in the morning?3.what do you often do on the weekend 4.what's the weather like in fall?5.when did you eat dinner last night?8.where are they going to do this evening?9.what are you doing now?10.How does your father go to work?11.where do they go on sundays?12.what can you do at home?13.where is WuYiFang going next saturday?14.How do you feel?15.what's your favourite food?16.who's your nem art teacher/17.waht's your father like?18.what day si it today?19.what does the rabbit like?20.what do they have for lunch?21.how many months are there in a year?22.how long are your legs?23.where does your aunt work?24.what would you like for breakfast?25.how is your grandfather?26.how heavy is John?27.where is the trash bin?28.what's in the park?29.what did she do an hour ago?30.when is Teachers'Day?31.what are you going to be
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
1.what can you do in summer ? Go swimming2.when do you get up in the morning?At 7:00AM3.what do you often do on the weekend ?Watching TV4.what's the weather like in fall?Nor too cold or too hot5.when did you eat dinner last night?At 6:00PM8.where are they going to do this evening?Go shopping9.what are you doing now?Enjoy Jay's music10.How does your father go to work?By his own car11.where do they go on sundays?Play basketball12.what can you do at home?Anything i wanna do13.where is WuYiFang going next saturday?Maybe she will visit her teachter14.How do you feel?I feel well15.what's your favourite food?Vegetable16.who's your nem art teacher?Mrs WU17.waht's your father like?Kind18.what
day si it today? Normal day19.what does the rabbit like? Carrot20.what do they have for lunch?KFC21.how many months are there in a year?1222.how long are your legs?
24 inch23.where does your aunt work?Bank of China24.what would you like for breakfast?Eggs and milk25.how is your grandfather?Very health26.how heavy is John?50 Pounds27.where is the trash bin? Near the bus station28.what's in the park?Trees and pavilion29.what did she do an hour ago?Call her Mum30.when is Teachers'Day? Sep.131.what are you going to be ?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1.I can swim.
2. At six.
3.Play basketball.
4.It's cool.
8.They're going to watch TV.
9. I'm doing my homework.
10.By bus.
11.The park.
I can wa...
1、Does his uncle live in the city? 2、what is he going to do? 3、what 's the date today? 4、what are they doing now? 5、what's
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 what do you have on 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信