Returntologin to xrdp

Take a Scrapbooking Class
Shop Shimelle Products
Reading Material
In 2012, I taught one of the sessions for True Scrap 3, and my contribution was a forty minute video workshop entitled .
The idea was to take a collection pack of patterned papers and use it until it was all gone, creating a stack of layouts that stretched that paper investment to lots of scrapbooking!
That workshop remains available, but it is time to return to that idea with something new.
Return to the Collection is a new workshop here . Earlier this year, it was open for Early Bird Registration, but it is now open to all and will remain available.
Unlike many of my workshops which are PDF based but with some accompanying videos, this one is video accompanied by notes.
Those of you who prefer to watch will find plenty of new material here – none of the video in this workshop has been shared in any other class nor on the blog – it is all exclusive to the workshop.
There are also some printable notes to help (and so you can have still shots of the completed layouts) but these notes support the videos rather than the other way around.
Return to the Collection showcases six layouts from start to finish, using one collection pack – the Wild & Free collection from Glitz Design – but instead of the limited embellishment focus of , this time the pages feature a more embellished style and a range of techniques.
…Examples include both single and double page layouts and a variety of numbers and sizes of the photographs.
My pages are all 12×12 (making a 24×12 double page) but you could adapt the ideas to other page sizes if you prefer.
…Techniques and design ideas are easily adapted to the collection of your choice. You’re welcome to follow along with Wild & Free, but my aim is to give you the confidence to use these tips with the papers you love.
In fact, many of the early bird participants reported that Wild & Free was really not their style, but they were still able to apply the strategies to papers they loved.
That’s exactly what I hoped for, since my goal is always to help you find things that will work in your own way so you find some creative independence rather than just duplicating any particular project.
…The design process for each layout includes building and embellishing, with all of that explained on video, including my reasons behind each choice.
I do not teach in a ‘glue this here and stamp that there’ fashion, and always value the ‘why’ more than the ‘do’ in sharing my scrapbooking process.
…The page designs can be used together for a cohesive series of pages or separately across a variety of photos and albums – whatever suits your needs best!
Once you purchase the class, you’ll receive access within 24 hours, with details sent to you by email.
(If you don’t receive a message within 24 hours, check your spam folder just in case, then
so I can help!)
classes are accessed via a forum, so if you’ve taken a class before, this will be added to your account.
If it’s your first class, you’ll also receive login details for your new account.
When the class is live, you will have access to everything all at once – it’s not a daily email class.
classes, you’ll have permanent access to all the materials so there is no rush to work through the videos. You can view them any time you like.
Choose your currency and click to sign up for the class.
You can pay by credit/debit card or by logging into your PayPal account.
The email address on the payment is where your registration will be sent.
If that email address is not correct (or if you want to give the class to a friend as a gift), then leave a note in the ‘notes to seller’ section with the correct email address.
If you accidentally forget that step or have any other problems, .
You’ll receive a PayPal email receipt when your payment has been made, then class access within 24 hours.
Questions and Answers
Do I need to take The Perfect Collection first?
No, it’s not a requirement.
There are a few references in the dialogue of the class, but they are simple enough to understand without having taken the class.
If you prefer more embellished styles, The Perfect Collection may not be the best class for you – it is more aimed at stretching a collection page to many layouts without having to sacrifice colour and pattern.
But of course you are welcome to take both!
The Perfect Collection is still available .
Do I have to have the same collection pack for the workshop to make sense?
No, not at all.
The papers are all referenced with explanations and descriptions that make it easy to apply the same tips to any paper collection of your choice.
What other supplies are you using in this workshop?
For the embellishment, you’ll see many little things from different manufacturers and collections.
The idea is to start with a collection pack of papers, but not to feel you have to then buy every pack of embellishments in the line.
Instead, pick from your existing stash to find frames, die-cuts, stickers, brads, and stamps to create unique combinations.
You don’t need to use the same exact products as in the video.
For example, there is a fabric-covered brad by Cosmo Cricket on one page.
You wouldn’t need that pack of brads specifically.
You might have fabric-covered brads in your stash, and if so it’s easy to select one that will work.
If not, that’s still fine – use a plain or epoxy brad.
No brads? No problem – substitute an item that is of a similar shape and size – like a button or a maybe a flair badge.
This way you are free to use what you love and what you have on hand, while at the same time learning to embellish on your own so you can add as much or as little as you like without needing to keep looking back at a reference point once you have the hang of it.
That’s the goal!
Any other questions, please feel free to ask in the comments and I’ll do my best to answer.
Thanks so much!
04 July 2014No hurdles between ‘Pacman’ and a return to league -
With Adam “Pacman” Jones on the verge of returning to the NFL — perhaps even as soon as next week — I thought it made sense to clarify his status.
The formerly troubled and suspended player has been out of the league for an extended period of time, but he has stayed out of trouble for roughly two years and faces no hurdles or impediments in returning to the NFL.
Jones was reinstated by NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell in 2008 and does not need to fulfill any other obligations to the league to return to the field.
According to the league, Jones’ status is that he is a free agent eligible to sign with any team.
The Bengals, 49ers and Lions have all
in Jones and met with him, and he could make return visits with those teams next week, according to a source. He is a former first-round draft pick of the Titans and also had a brief stint with the Cowboys.
Share this:
Posted in:
comments &| &
Comments may be no longer than 2000 characters and will post to the site shortly after submitting.