dayforcehcmhcm是什么意思思

游戏类型:办公商务&&大小:6.9MB&&下载次数:111&次&&更新时间:
Dayforce HCM puts workforce management in the palm of your hand.For Associates:clock
punch in and out for your shifts and breaks. schedule
see your scheduled shifts, timeoff, and holidays in a calendar view.Time Off: view your balances, request new time off, and review the status of pending requests.Availability: let your manager know when you are and are not available to work, avoiding schedule conflicts.For Managers:Attendance: view your locations daily attendance and perform callins to replace noshows.Employees: view a list of your employees,their contact information, and their recent or upcoming shifts.Time Off Approvals: review and approve or deny your employees requests for time off.Task Management: view and track the completion status of the tasks assigned to your location.This application is only intended for current Dayforce HCM client , and can only be accessed using valid client credentials. If you are an EMPLOYEE of a Dayforce HCM client, check with your employer before downloading the app to see if they have activated the mobile option. To learn more about Dayforce HCM, please contact .
扫描二维码,在手机端打开Boat Manufacturing jobs (with Salaries) | Simply HiredCeridian Dayforce HCM Software - 2017 Reviews & Pricing
Strategic HR
Other Software
Other Software
Dayforce HCM Software
Dayforce HCM by Ceridian is a cloud-based human capital management solution designed for medium to large sized enterprises. Ths solution provides a unified suite of applications for managing payroll, attendance, timesheet, benefits administration, workforce planning and recruiting.
The solution allows human resource teams to manage employee payrolls and timesheets. Employees can also track their attendance history and other work-related information from their personal portals. Dayforce HCM's built-in ATS functionality allows organizations to hire the right people and manage benefits enrollment using a single interface. Managers or administrators can set annual goals for their team members and can then score them based on their performance at the end of the year.
The software's built-in management dashboard provides relevant insights into data and helps to make valuable business decisions. Other benefits offered by Dayforce HCM are workforce management, document management, recruiting management and appraisal management.
Manager home
Dashboards
ACA dashboard
Management by exception
Performance overview
Supported Operating System(s):
Popular Guides Featuring this Product
Dayforce HCM appears in the following software guides:
Reviews of Dayforce HCM
Start your review of Dayforce HCM
Click to start
/hr/dayforce-hcm-review/
Software Advice Reviews (79)
More Reviews&(34)
Anne from DFCU Financial
Specialty:&Banking
Number of employees:&501-1,000 employees Employees number:&501-1,000 employees
Dayforce is a convenient, single-source software solution.
Ease-of-use
Functionality
Product Quality
Customer Support
Value for Money
Overall, very pleased with the solution, and looking forward to using newer modules (Onboarding, Compensation [yet to come]).
Easy to use solution from a human resources perspective, and empowers employees to make their own changes.
It can be challenging to find where some data or functions are setup, causing engagement of support.
Tyler from Aspen
Specialty:&Manufacturing
Number of employees:&51-200 employees Employees number:&51-200 employees
Excellent interface
Ease-of-use
Functionality
Product Quality
Customer Support
It is very user friendly.
The navigation is very intuitive and the single database approach makes life simpler without relying on 2 separate modules to communicate.
The implementation wait is a little long. There have been some comments about standard reporting not being there, but it is not hard to add custom reports.
Lori from Camex Equipment Sales & Rentals Inc.
Dayforce has everything we need in a HCM product
Ease-of-use
Functionality
Product Quality
Customer Support
Value for Money
I love Dayforce and would highly recommend it to any organization looking for a cloud based Human Capital Management System. (It has lowered our monthly costs for our payroll process.) :)
Dayforce has been great for all our time and attendance needs. We just implemented the payroll module which has now replaced an old outdated system. It has saved us time processing payroll therefore saved us money. It's also been great for allowing our employees to record project coding hours for units they have worked on for the purpose of billing our customers for labor costs. Exporting and importing can be set up automatically or done manual for all reporting requirements. I love Dayforce!
The only issue I have with Dayforce is the reporting aspect. Any reports that are configured that come with the implementation are set up and ready to go. But when trying to make one of my own it's by trial and error. I have taken one of their free training seminars, but need to revisit it to see what I'm doing so I can correct things.
Michael from AGCO Corporation
Number of employees:&1,001-5,000 employees Employees number:&1,001-5,000 employees
Dayforce Review
Ease-of-use
Functionality
Product Quality
Customer Support
Value for Money
Everything related in one software that is related to HR, PR, Benefits and Time.
More enchanced Self Service capabilities
Reporting is cumbersome to use.
Repeated Issues with new product releases and the ability to get those fixed quickly.
Caitlynn from MHC Healthcare
Specialty:&Healthcare / Medical
Number of employees:&201-500 employees Employees number:&201-500 employees
Training Dayforce has been a simple process when you have a great product.
Ease-of-use
Functionality
Product Quality
Customer Support
Dayforce caters to our needs. We can now do so much more than we could ever think of doing in our old HRIS system.
During our performance evaluations we had some trouble with the settings not being so customizable as we thought it would be.
patrice from evo payments
Specialty:&Payroll Provider
i really enjoyed using this program and would greatly recommend it
Ease-of-use
Functionality
Product Quality
Customer Support
Value for Money
This program provided an easy and efficient way to navigate the site for both my co workers and I. we know we can succeed more through this program
I believe that there is nothing I dislike about using this program. It has affected my department in a very positive way.
Rita from Camex Euipment Sales & Rentals Inc,
Specialty:&Transportation
Dayforce HCM
Ease-of-use
Functionality
Product Quality
Customer Support
Value for Money
This is a user friendly product that can be learned very quickly for the Employees and Managers to use.
It also makes processing of payroll much more streamlined and quicker as it is in real time and you don't have to import it into another program to process the payroll.
The Dayforce app is awesome for employees working from home or at different job sites.
Nothing to do with the product but employees are sometimes resistant to change and they take a bit more time to learn new programs.
Stephen from ASC
Specialty:&Distribution
Number of employees:&1,001-5,000 employees Employees number:&1,001-5,000 employees
Dayforce HCM is a great, single database cloud software, that is constantly adding new features.
Ease-of-use
Functionality
Product Quality
Customer Support
Having used Dayforce HCM for over 5 years, I can honestly say that it is an incredible piece of software that is ever-expanding, and the developers are always hard at work creating more modules.
As opposed to previous systems where it required multiple file feeds internally, which would constantly update one place such as the HR record, but would not update in Payroll, Self Service, Benefits, or wouldn't u with Dayforce however, there are no longer such data integrity issues, as it uses one database to house it all.
It also also far easier on the eyes than some previous systems, and the ad-hoc reporting along with topic builder make creating custom reports quite easy (once you get the gist of how it works - there is a learning curve if you don't take the training - but if you're savvy, it's quite robust).
The key with Dayforce is IMPLEMENTATION. If you are not diligent, clear, and thorough with the discovery stage and throughout implementation, it will haunt you down the road. Make a team, dedicate someone to nothing but testing and making sure you've got it doing what each team/department/manager/user needs it to do, just do something to make sure you are comfortable with the application and get what you need, otherwise you will spend a lot of time fixing issues with upset employees .
Ceridian has grown their teams vastly, so the support reps can be hit and miss, but if you are techy and willing to learn the system, it is far superior to the others out there, and can be very low maintenance.
One database means data is always consistent throughout modules.
The flexibility within the configuration is unmatched.
Beautiful appearance and very user-friendly.
The switch from SilverLight to HTML has been slow and each release has been somewhat buggy initially after upgrading when using the new HTML pieces.
Aside from that, the system is as good as your involvement and motivation to learn (especially during Implementation - be diligent and thorough in your discovery and scoping, or it will be painful when transferred to support).
Khristan from Sand & Sea
Specialty:&Hospitality / Travel
Empowering Team Members
Ease-of-use
Functionality
Product Quality
Customer Support
Overall, we have truly benefited from partnering with Dayforce.
Our team members are excited about the user friendliness of the program, the accessibility from their mobile devices and the functions that empower them to submit requests & changes electronically.
Our managers have raved about being able to schedule within labor guidelines and team member availability.
Time Off requests are easier to track, schedule, approve/decline.
Personal Action Form items that require approval are now electronic, which has smoothed out our process.
We have seen a decrease in the amount of paperwork that was being processed & tracked, we have seen an increase in managerial productivity, we have seen a time savings in our payroll processing and an improvement in our reporting capabilities.
o Our team members are excited about the user friendliness of the program,
o Great to have accessibility from their mobile devices and the functions that empower them to submit requests & changes electronically.
o Managers have raved about being able to schedule within labor guidelines and team member availability.
o Time Off requests are easier to track, schedule, approve/decline.
o Personal Action Form items that require approval are now electronic, which has smoothed out our process.
o We have seen a decrease in the amount of paperwork that was being processed & tracked, we have seen an increase in managerial productivity,
o We have seen a time savings in our payroll processing and an improvement in our reporting capabilities.
Implementation might drive you crazy, but your team will be elated & productivity improved. It would have been helpful to know more about what was required & expected for
implementation so we could have made better decisions with assigning responsibilities during the implementation process.
chelsea from Farm Credit Foundations
Specialty:&Non-Profit
Number of employees:&5,001-10,000 employees Employees number:&5,001-10,000 employees
Ease-of-use
Functionality
Product Quality
Customer Support
Ease of use, interface, configuration options, and the level of help from support makes troubleshooting easier
Not intuitive, things constantly "break" with hotfixes, lack "standard" features, constant updates that inadvertently change other things
Lisa from MHC Healthcare
Ceridian's Dayforce Software
Ease-of-use
Functionality
Product Quality
Customer Support
When implementing, you must know ahead of time what your organization set up is and how it will expand out to all levels.
It would also help to have some programming background.
Dayforce is one system, so be aware all changes can effect another.
It is an incredibly comprehensive and customizable product.
The training that is offered is vast and at all levels.
Implementation was supportive and provided a team that worked well with ours.
The offer so many avenues of training, support and networking.
I love the payroll side and I find it much easier to use than ADP's Workforce now.
Customer support is not as responsive as I would like.
It is not an instant set up, it takes a lot of programming to customize it to your company.
Dayforce is not a cookie cutter system it takes work to make sure that your organization is reflected correctly for HR and Payroll.
Stephanie from Spicers
Payroll, Benefits and Pension Supervisor
Ease-of-use
Functionality
Product Quality
Customer Support
I don't see myself using any other product
Very user friendly, One stop shop, Uses real time, Reporting is very simple to use and can pull lots of data out.
When up grades are down in the Dayforce it sometime creates other issues and you have to wait for hot fixes to get them resolved
Melanie from Metal FAb
Implementation went as smooth as possible
Ease-of-use
Functionality
Product Quality
Customer Support
Everything is all in one place. We love processing payroll with the time sheets right there. And having the employee record handy works well too.
The constant updates. Updates are happening often and sometimes it will update one thing but break another. We have to be on the lookout for items on a regular basis.
Mary from Power Construction
Specialty:&Construction / Contracting
Excellent technical acumen!
Ease-of-use
Functionality
Product Quality
Customer Support
Pros include the customer support and success manager.
Pros also include the technical acumen that the system offers.
Dislike the dashboards & My Project.
It appears that Ceridian needs to invest a bit more time and money into these features.
Karen from GHCSCW
Dayforce HCM provides integration of all HR/Payroll/Benefits processes
Ease-of-use
Functionality
Product Quality
Customer Support
Dayforce helps our lean department run smoother.
Dayforce HCM is cloud based, processes data quickly, provides real time vacation balances, and is very informative of compliance updates/changes.
Dayforce HCM reporting is powerful, but this is something that could always be improved due to the ever changing business world of analytics.
Mike from Plymouth Tube
Good application
Ease-of-use
Functionality
Product Quality
Customer Support
No real general comments other than the current support structure is a little disturbing. There are time you can call support and get a person to help and try and determine the problem. There are other times you get a person that literally tells you they are opening a ticket and that's it!
compared to older Ceridian applications (HPL, HPW, Source 500) everything is done and complete. No more application/Signature issues.
There is still a 'back end' that as a client I can not see. You used to be able to use SQL to make behind the scene application changes and have the data flow to Signature. You no longer need to flow anything to Signature but there is so some of behind the scene work the client can't do,
Mike from CoBank
Specialty:&Banking
Large Learning Curve
Ease-of-use
Functionality
Product Quality
Customer Support
Value for Money
Overall I do think it is a quality product, it just requires a lot of massaging to get out what you need.
Having benefits, payroll, (WFM), tax compliance, all in the same system is very useful. Changes are reflected instantly
Support is not worthy. The product seems very focused on retail and manufacturing companies and employers, such as mine, have to manipulate the system to work with our office staff who do not use time clocks or conform to schedules. A lot of 'upgrades are broken upon release and could use more internal testing before dropping them on customers.
Andrea from ASI
Specialty:&Software / Technology
Dayforce is a scam/ don't waste your money
Ease-of-use
Functionality
Product Quality
Customer Support
Value for Money
Our company is still going through our implementation so I'm sharing all the real and live experiences of what we are going through. It's extremely painful working with Dayforce. Please do yourself a favor. DON'T consider Dayforce. You will regret!!
They have nice homepage/ contemporary looking website. They have a good sales team who force you into purchasing their product.
Horrible implementation team. Whole bunch of overseas IT who has no HR knowledge or understanding of labor laws. We can't understand most implementation team members' English. They promised us many things at the beginning and they only accomplished 10%. It's the slowest system/website I have ever used. Their customer support takes forever to resolve one issue. We have a simple issue that took them one month to resolve. Their website is extremely unstable. We get error messages and get booted out all the time. Their data integrity is horrible and their systems have so many limitations. They can't even build a simple formula that can properly accrue and calculate our PTO and CA sick leave policy. It has been incorrect for 5 straight payroll since we went live. Their report function is corrupted. We run the exact same report 3 times and each time we get different outcomes. Their system is corrupted. Our company regrets so much to choosing this company. But we already made our investments this far, there's really no way out at this point.
Bill from Corus Entertainment
Specialty:&Media
Really poorly designed user interface
Ease-of-use
Functionality
Product Quality
Customer Support
Why is this software so slow to enter data? Takes forever to complete fields and doesn't update or maintain data from one day to the next for easy repetitive entry. Each field has to be manually entered from a drop down for each day. Why not maintain data preference from one day to the next or allow copy/paste? Even the "conveniently" filled in hours fields don't activate hours until you reenter them manually or increment/decrement them numerous times which gives you partial fractional hours.
Can't enter data for days in advance if you happen to be going away or don't want to revisit your time sheet on the final day of work schedule.
Therefore supervisors have to review all time sheets on the last day of work schedule rather than ahead of time.
Makes a 2 minute task take 20 mins.
Too bad zero stars isn't an option on this review
Mike from Curo Health Services
Dayforce Review
Ease-of-use
Functionality
Product Quality
Customer Support
Value for Money
We implemented Dayforce almost a year ago.
It has been a good product for our HR needs.
For the most part it is easy to use and has enabled us to run our HR processes more efficiently.
Easy to navigate
Good user interface
At times the system will run slower than anticipated
It can still take many clicks to get to the information you need
Clarence from BioLife Plasma Services
Cost effective solution for our production employee scheduling needs.
Ease-of-use
Functionality
Product Quality
Customer Support
Value for Money
Ease-of-use
Functionality
Functionality
Product Quality
Value for Money
Single solution for labor demand projections, employee scheduling and time away from work tracking and management for many geographically dispersed locations.
Mobile app is an employee favorite, user friendly interface, strong willingness of the vendor to accept and incorporate improvement and enhancement suggestions and requests.
Some limits in anticipated functionality, reporting and data retrieval for external analysis can be difficult.
Source: Capterra
Lisa from Creative Solutions in Healthcare
I have been using Dayforce for 3 years and find it to be extremely user friendly and very dependable
Ease-of-use
Functionality
Product Quality
Customer Support
Value for Money
Ease-of-use
Functionality
Functionality
Product Quality
Value for Money
Less stress due to the ease of use.
Lots of reports to help with reporting done on daily and weekly basis.
User Friendly, all modules in one system, good customer service, very dependable with minimal issues.
Navigation between modules could be easier, however I do know they are working on a release to make that easier.
Patricia from Mubea
Number of employees:&10,000+ employees Employees number:&10,000+ employees
Excellent software for workforce management.
Ease-of-use
Functionality
Product Quality
Value for Money
Ease-of-use
Functionality
Functionality
Product Quality
Value for Money
Data is processed really fast, real-time data and updated. Manages taxes, benefits, timesheets, and payrolls efficiently.
The software allows maintaining the confidentiality of users. It is user-friendly and easy to navigate. It allows to efficiently manage payrolls, time off,
timesheets, approve overtime, schedule and approve holidays.
The implementation and launch was painful transitioning from paycor, however, everything since has been smooth. There are constant updates to the software, more often than normal, I should say.
Melanie from Core States Group
The software is clunky and inefficient
Ease-of-use
Functionality
Product Quality
Customer Support
Value for Money
Ease-of-use
Functionality
Functionality
Product Quality
Value for Money
It is more affordable than other similar softwares.
It also allows us to have an integrated HR system.
They were unable to tailor it to our company's needs.
It requires us to have to manually input too much information into the ATS before being able to setup individual candidate profiles.
Shannon from Kern Health Systems
Ceridian Dayforce provides the flexibility that we need to be successful!
Ease-of-use
Functionality
Product Quality
Customer Support
Value for Money
Ease-of-use
Functionality
Functionality
Product Quality
Value for Money
We can now customize our own system, we can run reports, and we have total control over our employee database.
We like the freedom to do our own configuration. The interface is very user friendly. It is nice to have all of the information that we need, right at our fingertips.
Initial set up and implementation is a little challenging because when converting, you don't know what you don't know.
Some of the hidden features and functionality don't become apparent until you make a mistake and have to seek assistance.
Amanda from Dinsmore & Shohl, LLP
Dayforce HCM is a great, one system software.
Ease-of-use
Functionality
Product Quality
Customer Support
Value for Money
Ease-of-use
Functionality
Functionality
Product Quality
Value for Money
The report is great, we really enjoy this feature!
Payroll processing time is cut in half of our previous vendor.
The lack of immediate attention to issues that arise during our daily processes.
We don't really have too many dislikes.
Phil from Club Fit
Great product!
Ease-of-use
Functionality
Product Quality
Customer Support
Value for Money
Ease-of-use
Functionality
Functionality
Product Quality
Value for Money
A one stop shop for mostly all human resources and payroll functions.
The integration of payroll, scheduling, document management, performance management, recruiting, and onboarding on one platform.
It can be more intutitive.
The system is easy enough to operate, but I think it would be more beneficial if some of the features were more intuitive so new users can become more efficient in a quicker manner.
It takes some getting used to.
I would recommend changing the format for drop down selections.
It isn't always obvious to new users.
Evan from Wieden + Kennedy
6 Months live on Dayforce HCM
Ease-of-use
Functionality
Product Quality
Customer Support
Value for Money
Ease-of-use
Functionality
Functionality
Product Quality
Value for Money
Streamlined some of our manual processes, better reporting options, Automatic carrier feeds, etc
It's evolving at a steady pace with features and functionality.
We have been through one new release and it included a brand new benefits and payroll modules that thankfully did not replace the previous modules for now so it wasn't disruptive.
We have ample time to learn the new modules before they completely replace the old.
The support model has been mostly very good.
There are still some bugs with the new functionality.
I wish there was more control over the data to have an efficient method of fixing records that have bad data.
I also think the learning curve is long to learn the advanced reporting methods of creating new topics.
Amy from Stone Tile
This is a new process for our company, so far it has been a good experience
Ease-of-use
Functionality
Product Quality
Customer Support
Value for Money
Ease-of-use
Functionality
Functionality
Product Quality
Value for Money
Very intuitive and user friendly. The system is very visually driven which makes each step very easy to follow.
Chris from von Drehle Corporation
April 2017
April 2017
Recent implementation
Ease-of-use
Functionality
Product Quality
Customer Support
Value for Money
Ease-of-use
Functionality
Functionality
Product Quality
Value for Money
My company switched from Paychex to Ceridian Dayforce HCM in January 2017.
Our implementation team was by far the best implementation team I have ever worked with.
They are a very organized, cohesive group.
This product is very user-friendly and intuitive.
The user interface is very easy for even the most novice of users.
Dayforce HCM has your HRIS, your Time & Attendance, and your payroll all in one application.
A great product!
Very intuitive and easy to use.
Very customizable (do so during implementation).
It takes a bit to get used to, but once you do, you will never want to turn back!
Advice to Others
Make sure that your data is accurate in your legacy system prior to implementation so that you have as clean a migration as possible.
from CarnegieMuseums of Pittsburgh
April 2017
April 2017
Review HCM 1st year
Ease-of-use
Functionality
Product Quality
Customer Support
Value for Money
Ease-of-use
Functionality
Functionality
Product Quality
Value for Money
We started in January 2016 with HCM . At first we struggled but as the year went on all parts of the module became easier to use. I don't receive as many requests for payroll information.
Employees are using the system better than expected.
It has a lot of information needed to do reports and Journal Entries. It's easy to navigate thru and gives me the information I need.
Some reports are hard to read. Customer service at times has trouble either getting back to me or they fix the problem but don't tell me how they did it so if it happens again I can fix it.
Joanne from Convoy Supply Ltd.
April 2017
April 2017
DayforceHCM - One Year After Implementation
Ease-of-use
Functionality
Product Quality
Customer Support
Value for Money
Ease-of-use
Functionality
Functionality
Product Quality
Value for Money
Pros - Our previous system basically operated on a "point in time" historical information was kept in hard copy in employee files. Reporting from the payroll system was difficult and in many cases required expensive custom reports to be written
by the service provider. Approximately 65% of our employees do not have access to the company email account, consequently requests for vacation payments, time off requests, address changes, tax changes, bank account changes were sent to HR by the employee's manager. Employees monitor their own personal information in Dayforce such as salary, job title, etc. ; they
managers have access to a multitude of reports to help them manage their workforce. The HR/Payroll team have the ability to provide executive reports almost instantaneously - time spent producing management reports has been significantly reduced. Company policies and agreements have been uploaded into Dayforce eliminating the need to produce hard copy documents - this includes handbooks, links to benefit websites, corporate forms (eg. Code of Conduct) which saves time and money - no hard copies required. Time spent in payroll has not reduced, however, quality has increased significantly - more time is spent in value added auditing rather than paper processing. Compliance with legislation is much easier to manage. Immeasurable ROI on employee satisfaction - we spend more time talk Dayforce has facilitated a closer relationship between HR and
employees - they feel like they are part of something big, because they can see it! HR and Payroll is no longer a mysterious machine somewhere in corporate office. The Ceridian learning tools are awesome - although we do not have all of the modules,
providing access to the Ceridian University gives us opportunities to attend sessions and experience other activities that our organization may want to consider.
Con: We do not have enough time to explore/implement the many features available.
Overall Satusfaction: Dayforce provides everything we need!
Recommendation to Other Buyers - Dayforce HCM is powerful and I highly recommend it for human resource management.
Advice to Others
Keep updated on the product - take advantage of training, review updates, check out what is new, be part of Dayforce community.
Renee from Sendik's Food Markets
April 2017
April 2017
Return on Investment - In No Time!
Ease-of-use
Functionality
Product Quality
Customer Support
Value for Money
Ease-of-use
Functionality
Functionality
Product Quality
Value for Money
It was a move from multiple, interfaced together to the single point of record platform of Dayforce. One of the best moves the organization could have made. Users enjoy it and find it easy to use. Training is available from several resources and the support continues to improve. The partnership Ceridian provides to the clients is very impressive.
The single point of record
from Tech International
April 2017
April 2017
Dayforce HCM Review
Ease-of-use
Functionality
Product Quality
Customer Support
Value for Money
Ease-of-use
Functionality
Functionality
Product Quality
Value for Money
Really like being on one platform for HR and payroll.
Dayforce is a very robust product.
Ceridian continues to improve on this product and offer more features each year.
Truly a one stop shop product.
One platform and very robust.
Does not offer succession planning or 360 performance feedback as of this review.
Advice to Others
Ceridian continues to enhance Dayforce.
They value customer feedback.
Jennifer from Hertiage Golf
March 2017
March 2017
Dayforce makes my life easier!!
Ease-of-use
Functionality
Product Quality
Customer Support
Value for Money
Ease-of-use
Functionality
Functionality
Product Quality
Value for Money
Previously I was processing payroll and onboarding employees using 2 different systems. A time and attendance and a payroll/HR system.
Switching to Dayforce has streamlined the way we handle HR incidents, new hires, payroll, time and attendance all in one easy to use the system.
My employees appreciate the fact they can now take ownership and enjoy the fact that they have access to see their time, paystubs, able to change addresses, or personal info has needed.
As a payroll/HR administrator, time is of the essence when processing accurate payroll.
Dayforce streamlined our payroll process and what used to take 3 days, now only takes 1!!!
Payroll/HR System is easy to use and the icons they have created helps when issues need to be addressed for my managers.
Silverlight crashes a lot but Dayforce and Ceridian are moving away from Silverlight so it should not be a problem in upcoming future.
Advice to Others
The system is very intricate. Think outside the box when in implementation. The system can do much more than you think....
Laura from Creative Solutions in Healthcare
March 2017
March 2017
Another happy customer!
Ease-of-use
Functionality
Product Quality
Customer Support
Value for Money
Ease-of-use
Functionality
Functionality
Product Quality
Value for Money
Our company made the switch in 2013 to Dayforce and we are so glad we did!
The software is easy to use and support services has been very helpful as our needs have changed throughout our contract.
We are currently using Dayforce for general HRIS functions including timekeeping, payroll, benefits, and taxes, and are on the cusp of rolling out recruiting and scheduling for full HR integration.
It was a big leap for our company to leave our prior payroll company and go with Dayforce, but we are so happy we did.
We have more reports and metrics available for analysis than ever before.
Clear, easy to use interface
Sophia from CalOptima
February 2017
February 2017
Growing with Dayforce
Ease-of-use
Functionality
Product Quality
Customer Support
Value for Money
Ease-of-use
Functionality
Functionality
Product Quality
Value for Money
We are growing our workforce and Dayforce has joined with us to help keep up with with out pace.
We have a great relationship with our product manager, Pamela Schaffer, she keeps us in the loop for upcoming training and events,
she ensures we have the ability to resolve our issues by assisting as needed and escalating issues when needed.
Ceridian events such as Insights provides opportunities to network with others in our industry as well as on sight training
Front end ease, ability for administrators to configure system to meet our needs
The 9/80 work ability needs additional research to meet expected results
Advice to Others
Understand what you want to get out of the product before implementation, set up can drive how easy or hard the product is to manipulate
Barbara from Koroseal Interior Products
February 2017
February 2017
Dayforce makes my job easier
Ease-of-use
Functionality
Product Quality
Customer Support
Value for Money
Ease-of-use
Functionality
Functionality
Product Quality
Value for Money
We have been using Dayforce for a little more than three years.
We use it as a North American tool, whereby we are able to report on all employees regardless of where they are located. We continue to find new ways to define and segment pay categories so that we can drill down and report on various cost areas. While many of our hourly employees do not always have access to a computer, the Dayforce app makes reviewing pay information (the most important to them) readily available and almost everyone has an android or iPhone.
Reporting is fairly easy.
Easy to manage both payroll and benefits. Carrier feeds are very important in reducing administrative time. Ability to pull payroll registers is extremely helpful. Ability to request information in different formats (PDF, Excel) is also important.
Ability to customize or move things on the screen. Some of the job/position fields are a bit misleading, but that may be because of the way we set them up.
Julie from Tire Centers, LLC
February 2017
February 2017
It takes a strong team!
Ease-of-use
Functionality
Product Quality
Customer Support
Value for Money
Ease-of-use
Functionality
Functionality
Product Quality
Value for Money
Tire Centers has been on several Ceridian platforms over the 16 years I have been with the company. Dayforce HCM certainly stepped into the future of what the full service human capital management arena will look like. Through a tedious implementation and stabilization period we are very pleased with the offerings of the system and most importantly our end users are on board and have embraced the system.
User friendly for all levels of employee users. The system has been able to accommodate the specific needs of our business practices.
Multiple releases over the past few years has made it difficult to keep our internal training and documentation updated.
Advice to Others
Be very specific and clear of your expectations as a customer and never be afraid to ask the hard questions and expect to hear the full "why" to explain the answer you may receive.
Danielle from YMCA of Boulder Valley
February 2017
February 2017
Dayforce HCM is a great product!
Ease-of-use
Functionality
Product Quality
Customer Support
Value for Money
Ease-of-use
Functionality
Functionality
Product Quality
Value for Money
We have been using Dayforce HCM since January 2015.
It has increased our reporting capabilities, offered employee and managers greater ease of use, payroll processing is more accurate with less potential for errors than ever before.
Overall we are happy to be using this product.
Ease of use, accuracy, it's configurable.
I also appreciate working with my Customer Success Manager from Ceridian.
She is very helpful and is a part of the reason we are successful using this product.
I also enjoy their customer success program.
There are some work-arounds we've had to create to get the product to work for our organization.
As a non-profit we?d like to make some changes in our overall set up, but the cost of making changes after implementation is typically not something we have in our budget.
Software Advice™, Inc.}

我要回帖

更多关于 force lock什么意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信