howwhere to eat?

& “Eat to ExcelHow fit ...”习题详情
132位同学学习过此题,做题成功率60.6%
Eat to ExcelHow fit are you? Do you look after yourself? Do you eat healthily or do you eat anything you like? Premier League football club Aston Villa are encouraging their players and local children to eat healthy food. They know that what you eat is the key to success. How fit is a footballer?Could you run ten kilometers in 90 minutes? A professional footballer can. Footballers have to be strong, quick, skillful and creative in their moves. Every Premier League club makes sure it has a good coaching scheme and a well-planned fitness program. They also ensure that players have the practice and training that will prepare them for matches. What else do you think clubs pay special attention to? A good stadium? Anything else? What about the food they eat?Eating the right thingA good diet is a fundamental part of sport these days. Aston Villa manager Martin O’Neill’s sport and health experts have chosen a secret weapon --- organic food (food grown without chemicals). Fitness manager Jim Henry eats with his players and said: “I chose to switch to organic food for Aston Villa because I’ve read studies showing that organic food has higher levels of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.” He believes that the best way to get these is to eat the very best fresh food. What to eat after the match Head chef at Aston Villa, lan Edge, feeds players with the best food as soon as they finish an away match. He says: “Food is very important to sports stars and particularly after a game. There is an hour of opportunity when they need to eat to get the best muscle strength, so I hand out meals on the coach on the way home. If we can make one per cent difference to the players by using organic food, then it is worth it.”Teaching healthy eating Everyone at Aston Villa enjoys organic food at their training ground. But the club is also worried about the unhealthy diet among local children who prefer sweets and unhealthy fast food. As part of their work in the community, Aston Villa has opened up their kitchen and invited children from local schools to come and learn how to cook with the help of the Villa head chef. Villa midfielder, Nigel ReoCoker, visited the children on the opening day. “The kitchen promotes healthy eating and a healthy lifestyle.” he said.A final word from the kitchenHead chef Ian says: “Footballers know how important food is to their profession and nine times out of ten, they go for the healthiest option.” Do you watch your diet? If you do and you keep yourself fit, you can be a winner!【小题1】Every Premier League Club provides footballers with &&&&.A.a good coach B.a fitness centerC.proper practice and trainingD.a delicious diet【小题2】According to Jim Henry, &&&&.A.he believes the studies he has read about organic foodB.he will only eat organic food with his playersC.he thinks food is especially important after a gameD.he chose organic food as a secret weapon for footballers【小题3】We can learn from the passage that &&&&.A.people can make one percent difference to players by using organic foodB.only a few footballers pay attention to the healthy eatingC.footballers in Aston Villa usually eat on their way to the matchD.footballers in Aston Villa usually eat some food within an hour after a match.【小题4】Why has Aston Villa invited children from local schools?A.Because they want to teach kids how to cook delicious food.B.Because they want to teach kids to play football.C.Because they are fond of the kids in the community.D.Because they intend to promote healthy eating.C【小题1】A【小题1】D【小题1】D&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2011-北京东城区高三下学期第二次联考英语卷
分析与解答
习题“Eat to ExcelHow fit are you? Do you look after yourself? Do you eat healthily or do you eat anything you ...”的分析与解答如下所示:
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
Eat to ExcelHow fit are you? Do you look after yourself? Do you eat healthily or do you eat anything...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“Eat to ExcelHow fit ...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“Eat to ExcelHow fit are you? Do you look after yourself? Do you eat healthily or do you eat anything you like? Premier League football club Aston Villa are encouraging their players and local children to eat healthy food. They know that what you eat is the key to success. How fit is a footballer?Could you run ten kilometers in 90 minutes? A professional footballer can. Footballers have to be strong, quick, skillful and creative in their moves. Every Premier League club makes sure it has a good coaching scheme and a well-planned fitness program. They also ensure that players have the practice and training that will prepare them for matches. What else do you think clubs pay special attention to? A good stadium? Anything else? What about the food they eat?Eating the right thingA good diet is a fundamental part of sport these days. Aston Villa manager Martin O’Neill’s sport and health experts have chosen a secret weapon --- organic food (food grown without chemicals). Fitness manager Jim Henry eats with his players and said: “I chose to switch to organic food for Aston Villa because I’ve read studies showing that organic food has higher levels of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.” He believes that the best way to get these is to eat the very best fresh food. What to eat after the match Head chef at Aston Villa, lan Edge, feeds players with the best food as soon as they finish an away match. He says: “Food is very important to sports stars and particularly after a game. There is an hour of opportunity when they need to eat to get the best muscle strength, so I hand out meals on the coach on the way home. If we can make one per cent difference to the players by using organic food, then it is worth it.”Teaching healthy eating Everyone at Aston Villa enjoys organic food at their training ground. But the club is also worried about the unhealthy diet among local children who prefer sweets and unhealthy fast food. As part of their work in the community, Aston Villa has opened up their kitchen and invited children from local schools to come and learn how to cook with the help of the Villa head chef. Villa midfielder, Nigel ReoCoker, visited the children on the opening day. “The kitchen promotes healthy eating and a healthy lifestyle.” he said.A final word from the kitchenHead chef Ian says: “Footballers know how important food is to their profession and nine times out of ten, they go for the healthiest option.” Do you watch your diet? If you do and you keep yourself fit, you can be a winner!【小题1】Every Premier League Club provides footballers with ____.A.a good coach B.a fitness centerC.proper practice and trainingD.a delicious diet【小题2】According to Jim Henry, ____.A.he believes the studies he has read about organic foodB.he will only eat organic food with his playersC.he thinks food is especially important after a gameD.he chose organic food as a secret weapon for footballers【小题3】We can learn from the passage that ____.A.people can make one percent difference to players by using organic foodB.only a few footballers pay attention to the healthy eatingC.footballers in Aston Villa usually eat on their way to the matchD.footballers in Aston Villa usually eat some food within an hour after a match.【小题4】Why has Aston Villa invited children from local schools?A.Because they want to teach kids how to cook delicious food.B.Because they want to teach kids to play football.C.Because they are fond of the kids in the community.D.Because they intend to promote healthy eating.”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“Eat to ExcelHow fit are you? Do you look after yourself? Do you eat healthily or do you eat anything you like? Premier League football club Aston Villa are encouraging their players and local children to eat healthy food. They know that what you eat is the key to success. How fit is a footballer?Could you run ten kilometers in 90 minutes? A professional footballer can. Footballers have to be strong, quick, skillful and creative in their moves. Every Premier League club makes sure it has a good coaching scheme and a well-planned fitness program. They also ensure that players have the practice and training that will prepare them for matches. What else do you think clubs pay special attention to? A good stadium? Anything else? What about the food they eat?Eating the right thingA good diet is a fundamental part of sport these days. Aston Villa manager Martin O’Neill’s sport and health experts have chosen a secret weapon --- organic food (food grown without chemicals). Fitness manager Jim Henry eats with his players and said: “I chose to switch to organic food for Aston Villa because I’ve read studies showing that organic food has higher levels of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.” He believes that the best way to get these is to eat the very best fresh food. What to eat after the match Head chef at Aston Villa, lan Edge, feeds players with the best food as soon as they finish an away match. He says: “Food is very important to sports stars and particularly after a game. There is an hour of opportunity when they need to eat to get the best muscle strength, so I hand out meals on the coach on the way home. If we can make one per cent difference to the players by using organic food, then it is worth it.”Teaching healthy eating Everyone at Aston Villa enjoys organic food at their training ground. But the club is also worried about the unhealthy diet among local children who prefer sweets and unhealthy fast food. As part of their work in the community, Aston Villa has opened up their kitchen and invited children from local schools to come and learn how to cook with the help of the Villa head chef. Villa midfielder, Nigel ReoCoker, visited the children on the opening day. “The kitchen promotes healthy eating and a healthy lifestyle.” he said.A final word from the kitchenHead chef Ian says: “Footballers know how important food is to their profession and nine times out of ten, they go for the healthiest option.” Do you watch your diet? If you do and you keep yourself fit, you can be a winner!【小题1】Every Premier League Club provides footballers with ____.A.a good coach B.a fitness centerC.proper practice and trainingD.a delicious diet【小题2】According to Jim Henry, ____.A.he believes the studies he has read about organic foodB.he will only eat organic food with his playersC.he thinks food is especially important after a gameD.he chose organic food as a secret weapon for footballers【小题3】We can learn from the passage that ____.A.people can make one percent difference to players by using organic foodB.only a few footballers pay attention to the healthy eatingC.footballers in Aston Villa usually eat on their way to the matchD.footballers in Aston Villa usually eat some food within an hour after a match.【小题4】Why has Aston Villa invited children from local schools?A.Because they want to teach kids how to cook delicious food.B.Because they want to teach kids to play football.C.Because they are fond of the kids in the community.D.Because they intend to promote healthy eating.”相似的习题。How to eat - Telegraph
Forget anxieties about sinful carbs and saintly superfoods. The secret to wellbeing is not what you eat, but how you eat it, as Anna Murphy discovered when she submitted herself to the Mayr cure - the Austrian regimen beloved of the London glitterati - and relearnt the art of mastication
Like most people I have been being told what I should eat for as long as I can remember. As a little girl I was ordered to eat up my vegetables, including the loathed broad beans that I suspected my parents grew in the garden largely so they could take sadistic pleasure in forcing me to eat them. As a grown-up it was still about vegetables, but it was about other things, too. There was the Atkins year when suddenly fruit was evil, and everyone was eating cheese and steak. There was the raw-food diet. The maple-syrup diet. The blood-group diet. I ignored them all, of course, but that didn't mean I wasn't aware that someone out there thought what I ate was 'wrong'.
So it is strange to be sitting in a clinic in Austria being told for the first time not so much what to eat as how to eat. The Viva Mayr institute, set beside a picture-postcard lake in the mountainous region of Carinthia, is the most luxurious and cutting-edge of the assorted establishments in Austria that practise something called the Mayr cure.
The Mayr cure is the hottest thing in alternative therapies at the moment, and the guest list at Viva Mayr reads like a London Who's Who - a mix of top-flight lawyers and the yummiest of mummies. In fact, the cure, also known as Inner Body Cleansing, was developed by an Austrian doctor at the turn of the last century.
It is predicated on the belief that the root of good health is good digestion, and that because most people eat too much, too fast and too late at night, most of us are gradually wearing out our digestions, leading to other health problems further down the line. The digestion is the engine of the body, so the thinking goes, and if the engine isn't functioning efficiently - absorbing nutrients and, above all, removing toxins - then nothing else can.
The cure - to which I am to be subjected for two weeks, though the recommended stay is three - is designed to give your digestion a well-earned rest. You eat very little, you eat it very slowly (at least 30 chews per mouthful), and your smallest meal - so small, in fact, it barely merits the title - is in the evening, so that your body isn't digesting through the night and can concentrate its energies on other things.
You also avoid anything raw after 3pm, as this is said to cause fermentation in the gut. I have long suffered from a sluggish digestive system so know that my first examination with Frau Dr Stossier - a 'manual abdominal treatment,' which is a kind of intense stomach massage - is unlikely to be good. It isn't. She detects a kink on one side of my large intestine, a spastic area on the other and tells me that the angle of my ribcage has been altered by the long-term inflammation of the entire intestinal area.
Just as I am starting to feel like a freak she reassures me these signs are typical of someone with a stressed lifestyle who eats too fast and consumes her main meal at night. For the next fortnight a typical day's menu for me is to be built around the eminently resistible double act of rice cakes and soup. Most people have to gnaw on a thrice-daily hit of slightly stale spelt bread - designed to rewire them to chew, chew, chew - but because I have been identified as having issues with gluten (not a full intolerance, I am told, just a slight standoffishness), I am not allowed that.
You also do very little. Although there is a gym, the proper cure involves no more than light exercise - swimming in the lake, walks, stretching . Your body should rest as much as possible and pounding on a treadmill, I am told, is another kind of stress. Consolation of sorts, I guess. That is until I learn I am to be signed up to a daily session on a vibrating instrument of torture known as the 'Galileo', which functions in a similar way to the Power Plate but feels far less jarring on your skeleton.
Galileo sessions, alas, are allowed because the machine doesn't raise your heart rate, and so doesn't stress your body. But given that I am to gain 2lb in muscle during my stay I end up more than happy.
There is no getting away from it: the first few days are hard. You feel lethargic, weak and, of course, hungry. If you normally drink a lot of caffeine or alcohol or eat a lot of sugar, you can be wracked with headaches and dizziness. I am spared that, but like many people here, suffer from incredibly vivid dreams at night and feel strangely emot this, I am told, is another part of the detoxification process, and symptomatic of the way the emotional and physical selves are interconnected.
But then something unexpected starts to happen. You start to feel really rather great. Still hungry on occasion, yes, but incredibly strong and full of energy. Because a remarkable 60 to 70 per cent of your body's energy is used on digestion alone, the moment you start to slow your digestion down - particularly at night - your body has the energy to regenerate itself. And if the digestion is able to deal with everything it is given - because you have chewed your food enough (by the time you swallow, it should be liquid), and stopped before you are too full - it is able to start eliminating the toxins that can otherwise hang around in the intestines indefinitely.
You are aided in this by more 'manual abdominal treatments' during which the doctor manipulates your colon back into proper shape and kick-starts it into functioning properly again. And then there are various more conventional massages, plus herbal baths, all of which help flush out toxins from the body.
The Viva Mayr institute should really offer before-and-after photographs, as the difference in the clarity of people's skin and the brightness of their eyes is remarkable after only a few days. And as for the general bounciness! There is nothing more wearing, when you are still in the headachey, depressed stage of the cure than coming across relentlessly jolly, energetic souls enjoying every well-chewed mouthful of their spelt bread. But then, suddenly, you join their number, and all is well with the world.
And then of course there is the issue of weight loss. The chief purpose of the Mayr cure is not to lose weight, though most people lose around 4lb a week. In a book that explains the cure there are some scary cross-sections of different physiques, which show that even the slimmest person, if their abdomen is distended, has a malfunctioning digestion, which can in turn lead to a wide range of health issues. The slight swelling of the stomach that most of us see as an inevitable part of not being a teenager any more is in fact a
a healthy stomach should be completely flat whatever your age. And if you are the unlucky owner of a 'bass-drum stomach' - large and round and usually seen on men - you have a belly full of faeces.
It goes without saying that the Mayr cure can radically improve digestive problems - IBS, constipation, diarrhoea. But it also offers an intense form of relaxation, emotional as well as physical. Many guests visit once a year as a kind of full-body MOT.
Most impressive, though, is the impact the cure can have on everything from ME to infertility. Indeed, such have been the results at Viva Mayr with infertility - the clinic has successfully treated couples who have failed to conceive for many years, and has identified a direct link between the functioning of the small intestine and the nourishment of the female reproductive organs - that it has joined forces with the Zita West Fertility Clinic in London. From this month the Viva Mayr doctors are coming to Britain every four weeks to work with West's patients. Certainly, after two weeks at Viva Mayr I feel amazing - rested and energised, despite having a radically diminished appetite. How long I can keep up the good work I don't know. But in the meantime I will keep on chewing…
GOOD DIGESTION THE MAYR WAY
Chew each mouthful of food at least 30 times - only swallow when liquid
Do not drink during meals as it dilutes the digestive fluids
Stop eating the moment you are full
Eat your biggest meal at breakfast, your smallest meal at dinner
Don't eat dinner later than 7pm if possible
Don't eat raw foods, including fruit and vegetables, after 3pm
Avoid foods you can identify as being difficult for your body to digest. Tell-tale symptoms include diarrhoea, constipation, abdominal pain, spots and flatulence
Most Popular Fashion & Beauty
Hot Topics
I SPIED - SHOP BY TREND
Loading....}

我要回帖

更多关于 how to eat well 四级 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信