你可以你什么时候回家 英文吗英文

你什么时候回去 的翻译是:You when back 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
你什么时候回去
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
正在翻译,请等待...
正在翻译,请等待...
You when back
When are you going back
When do you go back
相关内容&aunits speciried don't exist 单位speciried不存在 & a视事业为生命 Regards the enterprise is the life
& a所订购的货物已发出,大约一周后到达。 正在翻译,请等待...
& a在法国,大多数人使通过向银行贷款来实现买房的 En France, la cause de personnes de majorité à travers à réaliser aux maisons d'achat de crédit bancaire & an词酷 The n word is cruel & aS. Craft and Wanta S. 工艺和Wanta & awriting about myself 写关于我自己 & aI thank u all the fans in Singapore for a fun and memorable nite ? c u all soon 我在新加坡很快感谢u所有风扇乐趣和难忘的nite?c u全部 & aThese are stamps from Canada 这些是邮票从加拿大 & a误删除了系统文件,用Windows安装盘修复系统 Deleted the system document by mistake, repairs the system with the Windows mounting flange & athe person next to the old man is a woman 人在老人旁边是妇女 & a延性、塑性损伤 Ductility, plastic damage & a如果可以的话威也要附上合同 If may the prestige also wants the enclosed contract & ato claim baggage 要求行李 & a但是有少数规矩是不合理的 But has the minority custom is unreasonable & a他们拥有名誉,财富 They have the reputation, the wealth & aChiki-chiki Chiki-chiki & awell,lest play soccer.that sounds good. 很好,唯恐戏剧soccer.that听起来好。 & a包装数量: 10 件 Packing quantity: 10 & a你们几个人 Your several people & a大连勃尔泰物业管理有限公司 Dalian suddenly peaceful estate management limited company & aand he smashed the house away
& aQQ上提醒有一个共同好友 On QQ the reminder has a common good friend & abedded CCU-at Dist
Hos 供住宿CCU在Dist Hos & a(Kilos) 正在翻译,请等待... & a丝杠螺母最小运动精度为 正在翻译,请等待... & aInstructions are also actually complied with when operating the boiler or system. 指示实际上也遵照,当操作锅炉或系统时。 & aQE to infinity – there is no other choice. There is no other functional tool in anyone’s toolbox to stop camouflaged runs on the bank. QE to infinity - there is no other choice. There is no other functional tool in anyone' s toolbox to stop camouflaged runs on the bank. & aA的分子量较小,它的功能是在分子内或分子间充当化学信使,并充当能量的载体。 The A molecular weight is small, its function is in intramolecular or intermolecular acts as chemistry messenger, and acts as the energy the carrier. & a性价比高、绿色环保、经济节约,质量稳定,使用寿命长、安装维护简便等 The performance-to-price ratio high, the green environmental protection, the economy save, the quality is stable, the service life long, installs the maintenance easily and so on & aPreventive maintenance required 需要的定期检修 & aDon't say you love me.You don't even know me.If you really"want"me.Then give
me some time 不要说您爱我。您甚而不认识我。如果您"真正地想要"我。然后给我某个时候 & ag
cxmnvnx,j dhd g djgsdmkh
kd f h gk fjf jtd jf
ytetryj yr tky fyry r
rrkkuf g hg djh hfd hd hgd h d g cxmnvnx, j dhd g djgsdmkh kd f h gk fjf jtd jf jhf yu y ytetryj年tky fyry r rrkkuf g hg djh hfd hd hgd h d & aBrown Seaweeds with cocoa from Costarica 褐海藻用可可粉从格斯达里加 & aprodvce of france prodvce离开法国 & a当桶经过的时候 When barrel process time & adigitoxin digitoxin & a有问必答 All questions will be answered & a金戈铁马 War & aHeel Height: 5 in 脚跟高度: 5寸 & aYou will learn about security or contact us...
& a3) Welfare programs for the mentally 3) 福利救济节目为精神上 & amasque-creme hydratant 面具奶油水合 & a4) Promotion of lifelong learning and sports 4) 毕生学习和体育的促进 & a3. 减速比、压缩比、长径比机构合理,效益损耗比降到最低。 3. The reduction gear ratio, the compression ratio, the length to diameter ratio organization are reasonable, benefit loss gradient to lowest. & ahum tu aimes? a toi 您喜欢的嗡嗡声? 您有 & ai had contacted mum months earlier looking for a fight 正在翻译,请等待... & a再次强调员工们对帽子佩戴要求 Emphasized once more the staffs wear the request to the hat & aWorship, I want to work, take care of yourself 崇拜,我想要工作,照顾你自己 & arapper 不是MC rapper is not MC & aworse off than some,
to fall short of the best,but be better than the worst 坏比一些,比许多改善; 缺乏最佳,但是好比最坏 & a他们普遍认为还自动成长必须依靠自身力量,因此从小就注重培养谈们的自立意识和独立生活的能力 They thought generally also the automatic growth must depend upon own strength, therefore on the attention raise discussed since childhood supports oneself consciousness and independent life ability & a在不久后的将来吧 正在翻译,请等待...
& aadditional information 其它信息 & aabalonian abalonian & a你什么时候回去 When do you go back &当你回来的时候,他在看电视吗?的英文翻译
本回答由提问者推荐扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
你现在可以回家了,用英语怎么表示
小男人嫱J16
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
You can go home now.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
you can go home now.
this time ,you can go home
You can go home now.
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿学生的选择
你打算回家吗(用英文)
技术8r僼秣
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿学生的选择
Do you plan to go home?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码你回家吗?,中文例句,英文例句-词都网
说明:双击或选中下面任意单词,将显示该词的音标、读音、翻译等;选中中文或多个词,将显示翻译。
您的位置: ->
-> 你回家吗?
Can I run you home?
我可以开车送你回家吗?
Shan't I drive you home?
我开车送你回家不好吗?
Do you want to get home for Christmas?
你要在圣诞节回家去吗?
Do you know your way home from here?
你认得回家的路吗?
Have you taken your girl friend home yet to meet your parents?
你已把女朋友带回家拜见了你父母吗?
Oh hi, Li Ming. Are you going home, too?
噢,你好,李明。你也是回家吗?
"Dear, you'll be home right after work, won't you?"
亲爱的,你做完工作会直接回家是吗?
Shall I row you home (across the river)?
要我用船划你回家(过河)吗?
You feel ill?Then go home.
你觉得难受,是吗?那么回家吧。
"Dare you go home alone?" He asked the child.
他问孩子:“你敢一个人回家吗?”
Are you going to kill the fatted calf for the prodigal son, Jack?
杰克,浪子回家,你准备宰杀那头小肥牛吗?
We used to ride back home in a carriage, an open one, do you remember?
我们总是坐马车,敞篷马车,回家,你还记得吗?
By the bye, do you know whether the Watsons are home from their holiday yet?
顺便问一下,你知道沃森一家度假回来了吗?
I called to him, and said,"Friday, do not you wish yourself in your own country, your own nation?"
我叫住他说:“星期五,你不想回到你的家乡,你的部族去吗?”
Would you like him to call you back?
你要他回电给你吗?
Do you figure you'll be back in two days?
你看两天内你会回来吗?
Do you live with your family?
你和家人同住吗??
I've come home for good, and this is my friend, Miss Sharp, whom you have heard me mention.
你知道吗,我回家就不走了。这位就是你听见我说起的朋友,夏普小姐。}

我要回帖

更多关于 你回家了吗 英文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信