扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
求答案.急求答案
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
一、用所给的动词的适合形式填空1、Hurry up!Or we _will miss ___(miss) the train.2、He _did__not _say__(say) very much.3、I don’t think Sam can help you because he __went_(go) to the supermarket.4、The rain _stopped__(stop).Let‘s start at once.5、My mother _works__ (work) in this library for twenty years.6、when __will_ he __come_ (come) to china?I don’t know.7、Jimmy hopes _to be__(be) back soon.8、It‘s the best way __to work_(work) out the problem.9、He sars he _had__ just arrived___(arrive) in Scotland.10、He says that he _will write__(write) a letter soon.二、用适当的从属连词填空.1、I have never met him before.Could you tell me __who_ he is.2、Do you remember _what__ he said about it.3、Can you tell me __that __how__ I shall water these flowers?Every three days?4、I can‘t tell _whether__he loves my daughter or not.5、The policeman asks him _where___ he came from.6、He wants to know _whether__ we can hear him clearly.7、Will you please tell me _which__ bus I should take?8、Jim says __that_ he went to Mount Thai last week.9、Do you know _whose__ son he is?10、The teache wanted to know _whether__ you went to school yesterday.三、根据句意填词,使句子完整.1、I'm afraid that I have __had___ a cold.2、It’s enough for me.What_exactly__do you want?3、The Football__union__ has decided that there will be a football match next month.4、Read Jimmy‘s card _for__me,please.5、Jimmy has just arrived _in___ Scotland.6、You know Jimmy is a _member__ of Y.H.A.7、Please speak __loudly__.I can’t hear you.8、He says he will write a letter __soon__.9、He doesn‘t say very much,_does__ he?10、He can’t write very __thing_ on a card.四、改错,挑出错误并改正.1、Have Jimmy a temperature,doctor.去掉a,变temperatured2、Come and meet my classmate Alice.She is America.American3、There was a basketball match in our school next Monday.was--will be4、Have you saw the film?seen5、Which do you like better,apple aor oranges.apples是否可以解决您的问题?
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码后使用快捷导航没有帐号?
查看: 587|回复: 2
(1)购买一台设备供第一车间使用,采用工作量法计提折旧,该设备原价6万元,预计总工作时数为20万小时,预计净残值为0.5万元,该设备2010年6月份工作量为4000小时。
(2)厂部新办公楼交付使用,采用平均年限法计提折旧,该办公楼原价62万元,预计使用年限20年,预计净残值2万元。
(3)公司总部于2007年6月购入的一辆轿车使用期满予以报废,该轿车原价37万元,预计使用年限6年,日,该轿车的可收回净值为15万元,净残值1万元,采用平均年限法计提折旧。假定2010年6月份未发生固定资产增减业务,不考虑其他固定资产的折旧。求:2010年6月份应计提固定资产折旧额为()
A 0.36万元&&B 0.44万元 C0.58 万元 D 0.69万元
麻烦知道的告诉我一下。请写上计算过程。
(6-0.5)*=0.11
(62-2)/20/12=0.25
(15-1)/3.5/12=0.33
0.11+0.25+0.33=0.69
谢谢!下次还记得指导一下哦。真是好老师也!