his father often listens的音标 to him play the paino.改为被动语态

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
改为被动语态(在线等速度)题改为被动语态I saw your teacher come.I heard her sister sing a Japanese song.用适当形式填空He is often seen______(do)shopping in this shop.Tony is often made_____(have)piano lesson.
fenger60020
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
1. Your teacher was seen to come by me.2.Her sister was heard to sing a Japanese song by me.3.to do 4.to have
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
We saw Sally play the piano in the music club.请把这句子改成被动语态.
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
we saw the piano was played by sally in the music club.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿学生的选择
单项选择she told us a story.Her voice sounded_____A.sweet B.small.C.clearly.D.sadlyI have a pen___A.to write B.to write with C.to write on D.wtiting with.改被动语态.1.I often hear her play the piano.2.I heard her playing the piano just now.3.I watch them play the game.
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿学生的选择
ABShe is often heard play the piano (by me)She was heard playing the piano (by me) just nowThey are watched play the game (by me)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
AB1.She is often heard to play the piano.2.Her playing the piano was hear just now.3.They are watched to play the game.
A.sweet B.to write with She is often heard play the piano .She was heard playing the piano just now .They are watched play the game .
1.D.sadly 2.A.to writeshe is often be heard playing the pianoshe was be heard playing the piano just nowthey were watched when play the game
呵呵 我也学习学习 。。
1.A2.B 1)The piano her play is often heared by me 2)The piano her playing is heared by me just now 3)The game they play is watched by me
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿学生的选择
变被动语态,I heard Jane playing the piano in her room.(*^o^*)答案写的是Jane was heard playing the piano in her room.可老师讲的是:一些使役动词和感官动词用不定式作宾补,这时不定式要省略to,但变被动语态时必须加上to.好纠结啊...我认为应该是:Jane was heard to play the piano in her room.
ree挚爱0055D
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿学生的选择
为你解答.I heard Jane playing the piano in her room.(变被动语态)Jane was heard playing the piano in her room. Jane被听到正在她的房中弹琴.解释:这道题的答案没问题.你老师说的是另一种情况,hear sb do sth,听到某人做了某事.该短语变为被动时,要补上不定式的to,即be heard to do.但这句是hear sb doing,听见某人正在做,用的是现在分词doing,而非不定式.不要把这两个表达混在一起了.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 www.aldo listens.com 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信