阜宁县陈集中学英语等一名叫什么名字

学年江苏省盐城市阜宁县东沟中学八年级下学期期中考试英语试卷与答案(带解析)
其他学年江苏省盐城市阜宁县东沟中学八年级下学期期中考试英语试卷与答案(带解析)
用代词的适当形式填空【小题1】These books are ____ (she). 【小题2】___name is Li Lei. (he)【小题3】Thank ___ very much. (you)【小题4】He is in ____room. (us)【小题5】Are ____ Chinese? (he)【小题6】How old is ___? (her)【小题7】Excuse ____.(I) May I use your ruler?【小题8】This is ____ classroom. (we)【小题9】Can ____ spell it, please? (you)
答案 【小题1】hers【小题2】His【小题3】you【小题4】our【小题5】they【小题6】she【小题7】me【小题8】our【小题9】you
解析试题分析:【小题1】这些书是她的。hers,她的,名词性物主代词【小题2】他的名字叫李磊。His,他的,形容词性物主代词【小题3】非常谢谢你。you你,代词【小题4】他在我们的房间里。our我们的,形容词性物主代词【小题5】他们是中国人吗?they他们【小题6】她几岁了?she 她,代词【小题7】打扰了,我能用一下你的尺子吗?Excuse me打扰了【小题8】这是我们的教室。our我们的,形容词性物主代词【小题9】请问,你能拼写它吗?you你,人称代词的主格形式作为主语考点:词汇的正确运用点评:此类题目不难,首先需要读懂题目,在理解了题意的基础上对题目进行作答。平时多对词汇短语的记忆是提高此类题目答题正确率最好的办法,在写动词时注意动词的正确形式,名词的单复数问题也需要引起重视。
单项选择*学年江苏省盐城市阜宁县东沟中学八年级下学期期中考试英语试卷与答案(带解析)
How many ________ are there in the park?
B.families
C.familys
D.familyes
解析试题分析:句意:在公园里有多少家庭呢?family家庭,家人,句中用了there are句型,表示复数的概念所以family用复数形式,故选B考点:主谓一致点评:中学英语涉及到的主谓一致的情况较多,以单数名词或代词、动词不定式短语、动名词短语或从句作主语时,谓语动词一般用单数形式;主语为复数时,谓语动词用复数形式。平时的学习中遇到了这样的语言点首先要将其理解,把握好考试的难度,并进行记忆。
—Hello, may I speak to Mr Green, please?—Sorry. He
a meeting. Can you call him later?
B.is having
C.will have
解析试题分析:句意:你好,我想找一下格林先生?对不起,他正在开会,你可以等会给他电话。根据句意,表示他正在开会,所以用现在进行时,故选B考点:时态点评:动词的时态是学习英语过程中非常重要的知识。而很多的题目,需要根据上下文及本句的句意判断来决定所选的时态。本题中speak to 这个动作和格林先生在开会这个动词发生在同一时间,故用现在进行时。现在进行时表示动作正在进行,本题不难,平时加强记忆,理解即可。
The clothing store _____________ a sale. The clothes there are very cheap.
C.is having
D.was having
解析试题分析:句意:服装店正在打折,衣服非常便宜。have a sale意为“降价销售,打折”,根据语境,应该用现在进行时态,故选C考点:时态点评:动词的时态是学习英语过程中非常重要的知识。而很多的题目,需要根据上下文及本句的句意判断来决定所选的时态。现在进行时表示动作正在进行,本题不难,平时加强记忆,理解即可。
---What’s up?
---There is _______ with my computer. It doesn’t work.
A.nothing wrong
B.anything wrong
C.everything wrong
D.something wrong
解析试题分析:句意:怎么了?我的电脑有一些问题,不能工作了。something表示有一些,用于肯定句中,anything用于否定句中,wrong形容词修饰不定代词放在其后面,故选D考点:不定代词的用法点评:英语中不定代词所起的作用非常大,尤其在口语中用途很广泛。当复合不定代词做主语,谓语动词要用单数形式,当形容词修饰复合不定代词时要放在不定代词之后,如something important.
In the cave they found the very book, the cover of _______was torn.
解析试题分析:句意:在洞穴里他们找到了一本书,它的封面被撕掉了,the cover of which,which指代这本书,定语从句中which作为of 的宾语,故选A考点:定语从句点评:定语从句是每年中考的必考语法点。定语从句的解题把握好基本的概念及关系代词关系副词分别指的人或物时所对应的不同的用法。对于关系代词还是关系副词的选择,则要看定语从句中如果缺少主语、宾语就用关系代词,既不缺主语也不全宾语则用关系副词作状语。
-Excuse me.How long can I keep the book?-You can return it by the end of this month.
A.give it away
B.come up with it
C.give it back
D.lend it again
解析试题分析:A. give it away赠送 B. come up with it提出 C. give it back归还 D. lend it agai再一次借出;句意:打扰了,这本书我能借多久呢?你可以在这个月底归还。return it意为“归还”,故选C考点:动词短语辨析点评:词义辨析考的是学生的基础词汇知识,了解每个选项的含义是做好此类题型的关键,解答此类习题,首先要求学生有一定的词汇量,句意理解后便可作答,所以平时的基础知识记忆,词汇积累是解答好这种题的关键,同时要注意这些动词加副词的短语,如果后面接代词作宾语时要放在动词和副词之间。
Children are having a good time in the park.
A.have fun
B.enjoy themselves
C.having fun
D.playing games
解析试题分析:句意:孩子们在公园玩的很愉快。having a good time意为“玩的开心”enjoy themselves , having fun 都有玩的开心的意思,但是句中有are,要用现在进行时的形式,故选C 考点:习惯用语的辨析点评:习惯用语短语辨析题目并不难,学生在答题时要认真仔细一些,一般都不会出现问题。答题过程中结合生活中的常识及了解每个选项的含义是做好此类题型的关键,对于这类题,可从句意着手。同时,对于平时的学习要多进行积累词汇,考试时才能很好的完成。
I like the MP3,
it’s too expensive.A. but
解析试题分析:A. but 但是
B. so 所以
C. and并且,和;句意:我喜欢这个MP3,但是它太贵了。故选A考点:连词点评:此类连词的题目较简单,连词在中考中涉及到的很多,尤其在宾语从句、状语从句、定语从句中连词是必考点。平时学习过程中,掌握连词的意思,及所表示的关系是至关重要的,这种关系的判断可以通过句子意思的理解来选择恰到的连词。
The boy found _____ easy to fly kites.A. that
解析试题分析:句意:这个男孩发现放风筝很简单。it作为形式宾语指代to fly kites,不定式的短语作为真正的宾语,故选B考点:it作为形式宾语的用法点评:it作为形式主、宾语的用法是中考经常考查的知识点,学生解答这类题目时要能够有这种意识,见到此类题目要知道是考察这个语言点,平时的学习中注意理解句意并记忆该用法,就可解答出来。
I have ________breakfast at 7:00 every day. After breakfast, I usually play _________ basketball.
A.the, the
C./ , the
解析试题分析:句意:我每天7点钟吃早餐。早餐后,我通常去打篮球。三餐的前面不用冠词,球类活动的前面都不用冠词,这是英语约定俗成的规定,故选B考点:冠词点评:冠词是中学英语必须掌握的语言点。分为定冠词、不定冠词及零冠词。定冠词the表特指或是双方都知道的人或物,常考的如乐器前面必须加the等;不定冠词a/an表泛指,以元音音素发音开头的单数可数名词要用an,这类题要特别useful,European,university等词中都是用a,零冠词即不用冠词的情况,多见于一些固定结构中。
In England, the family name comes
解析试题分析:A. first 第一
B. last 最后
C. middle中间,句意:在英国,名字的姓是在最后面。英语的名字姓氏在最后,故选B考点:英语名字的表达点评:英语名字的表达属于基础知识,英语中名字分为三部分,第一部分是名,即first name,第二部分是中间的名词,通常是自己后来长大后给自己加的,第三部分是姓,即last name="family" name,是这个家族的姓,与中文是有差异的需要注意。
China lies ____ the east of Asia and ____ the north of Australia.
解析试题分析:句意:中国位于亚洲的东边,在澳大利亚的北边。lie in 强调位于范围之内,lie to强调隔海相望,故选B考点:lie in/to的用法点评:强调在范围之内时用lie in,强调在范围之外并且接壤时用lie on,强调在范围之外不接壤时用lie to,学生在平时的学习中要进行牢记并且通过做题进行巩固复习。
I can’t stand _____ for you so long.
A.to wait
B.waiting
解析试题分析:句意:我不能忍受等你这么长时间。stand doing sth容忍做某事,固定结构,故选B考点:固定结构点评:中学英语都会涉及到动词固定句型的题目,对于此类句型平时遇到了要加强积累并加强记忆。在某一些词后既可以接动名词也可以省略to的不定式的词要区分它们之间的区别。而诸如finish,enjoy,would you like 等常见的短语后面所接的动词形式要加强记忆。
完型填空学年江苏省盐城市阜宁县东沟中学八年级下学期期中考试英语试卷与答案(带解析)
Is music enjoyed simply for being a nice little tune? No, there are things
important to learn about than whether you really like the song, for example, the story of the singer himself. Many singers had had hard
before they became famous. Xiao Huangqi, a pop singer and songwriter from Taiwan, is one of them.Up till now, he has made five albums (唱片) and
several music awards. Among his hit songs, the most popular one is “You Are My Eyes”, a song that
his own true story, a blind man who loves music and the world so much.Xiao was born blind. At the age of four, he got some eyesight through an operation. He couldn’t be
because he could see the world with his own eyes. He began to practice Judo (柔道) and learned to play the saxophone (萨克斯管) and the guitar.But fate(命运)
him. He became blind again ten years later because he had used his eyes too much. It was a great blow. But Xiao is so
and optimistic(乐观) that he soon got out of his sadness. He began writing songs and found a colorful world within. He hears and feels the world and
his thoughts and feelings into music.“When one door closes, another door opens.”
opened the door for Xiao and has
him into a wonderful and colorful world.
D.far more
C.experiences
C.produced
D.presented
B.happier
A.offered a job to
B.paid much attention to
C.looked down on
D.played a joke on
B.decides
C.considers
B.Knowledge
【小题10】
C.connected
答案【小题1】D【小题2】C【小题3】A【小题4】B【小题5】B【小题6】D【小题7】D【小题8】A【小题9】C【小题10】B
解析试题分析:这篇文章通过讲述一个伟大的歌手和作曲家萧煌奇的艰难经历,告诉我们一首歌的故事远比它的旋律要重要的多。【小题1】A. too也
C. less更少
D. far more…得多 根据句意:从音乐中学到的东西要重要的多。故选D【小题2】A. time时期
B. life生活
C. experiences经历
D. memory记忆 根据句意:很多歌手出名之前都有一段非常艰难的经历。故选C【小题3】A. won赢得
B. held举行
C. produced 产生
D. presented提出 根据文章:他已经制作了五个唱片,赢得了很多荣誉。故选A【小题4】A. reads 读
B. tells告诉
C. sings唱歌
D. says说话 根据句意:这首歌讲述了他自己真实的故事。故选B【小题5】A. happy高兴
B. happier更高兴
C. sad悲伤
D. sadder更悲伤 根据句意:因为他用自己的眼睛看到了世界,他非常高兴。故选B【小题6】根据句意:但是,十年后,命运再次跟他开了一个玩笑。played a joke on戏弄某人 故选D【小题7】A. proud 自豪
B. clever聪明
C. honest诚实
D. strong坚强 根据句意:但是萧是如此的坚强和乐观。故选D【小题8】A. turns 变成
B. decides决定
C. considers 考虑
D. has有 根据句意:他把他的感受和想法变成音乐。故选A【小题9】A. Mum 妈妈
B. Knowledge知识
C. Music 音乐
D. Love爱 根据句意:音乐为萧打开了一扇门。故选C【小题10】A. took拿,取
B. led引导
C. connected 连接
D. left离开 根据句意:已经引导他进入了一个丰富多彩的世界。故选B考点:人物传记类记叙文点评:文章对两人物的经历进行描写,重在理解整体文段的感情基调。对于初二的完形填空重在理解句意和上下文衔接的逻辑关系。不提倡看一个做一个,这样很容易错选答案从而导致整篇文章脱离主题。可以用花几分钟进行整体的阅读,再结合文意进行逐一作答。
阅读理解学年江苏省盐城市阜宁县东沟中学八年级下学期期中考试英语试卷与答案(带解析)
China Youth says that more and more girl students have entered colleges to study in recent few years. As we know, once the number of boys was larger than that of girls, and the boys did much better than girls in our country for a long time. Now things have changed a lot.In recent years, the proportion of girl students is growing fast. In 1998, about 39.7% of college students were girls. In 2000, it was 41.07% and in 2001, the number was 42.14%.There are several reasons for this.Firstly, there is little difference between boys and girls in their intelligence(智力). That’s to say, girls are as clever as boys. And boys have more interests than girls, so they may not do well in their study.Secondly, girls are more careful and more sensible than boys. They work harder at school and they do better in all exams.Another reason is that with the development of society, people pay more and more attention to girls’ education. 【小题1】China Youth says that more and more ______
A.boys are cleverer than girls
B.boys can’t go to school
C.girls have entered colleges
D.girls begin to study at school
【小题2】42.14% refers to the number of _________
A.girls at schools at schools in 1998
B.girls in colleges in 2001
C.boys at schools in 2001
D.boys in colleges in 1998
【小题3】The writer gave us _________
reasons to explain the question.
【小题4】The underlined word “proportion” means _________ in Chinese.
【小题5】Which of the following sentences is TRUE?
A.Boys may not do as well in their study as girls because they don’t like studying.
B.Boys are much cleverer than girls because they’re interested in many things.
C.Girls’ intelligence is the same as boys’.
D.Girls study harder, but they couldn’t get higher marks than boys.
答案【小题1】C【小题2】B【小题3】B【小题4】B【小题5】C
解析试题分析:这篇文章讲述了近几年来,女学生的数量一直在增加,对这一现象,文章列举了三个理由来解释。【小题1】细节题。根据文章China Youth says that more and more girl students have entered colleges to study in recent few years.可知,中国青年说近几年来,越来越多的女学生进入大学学习。故选C【小题2】细节题。根据文章in 2001, the number was 42.14%.可知,2001年,女学生的比例占到42.14%。故选B【小题3】细节题。根据文章可知,作者提供了3个理由解释这个问题。故选B【小题4】推断题。根据文章In recent years, the proportion of girl students is growing fast.可知,近年来,女学生的比例在飞速增长。proportion的意思是比例。故选B【小题5】细节判断题。根据文章可知,女孩子和男孩子的智力是没有区别的,他们同样聪明,但是男孩子的兴趣更多一些,所以他们的学习比女孩子要更擅长。故选C考点:社会现象类说明文点评:本文结构非常明了,文意也很好理解,学生在答题中一定要认真细致的作答以求全对。对于文短题多的文章,一定要将文章仔细的阅读完并理解,结合题目通过题目的关键词进行定位,分析好句子的意思,即可得出答案。
I felt very sad not to be able to get the ticket for the film Titantic last Friday. I learned in the newspaper that ticket could be bought at the cinema box office (售票处) in Richland Hill every day between 10:00 and 4:00. Because I work from 9:00 to 5:30, the only time I could go to the cinema was during my 45-minute lunch time. It is a pity that the cinema is on the other side of the town, and the bus service between my office and Richland Hills is not very good. But if you are lucky, you can make the round(往返) trip in 45 minute.Last Monday I stood at the bus stop for fifteen minutes, waiting for a bus. By the time I saw one come around the corner, there was not enough time left to make the trip---- so I had to go back to the office. The same thing happened on Wednesday. On Thursday my luck changed, I got on a bus right away and arrived at the cinema in twenty minutes. But when I got there, I found a long line of people at the box office. I heard one man say he had been waiting in line for fifty-five minutes. I found that I would not have enough time to wait in line, I caught the next bus and went back across the town.By Friday I understood my only hope was to make the trip by car.it was not cheap,but I felt it would be worth ot to see the film. The trip by car only took 10 minutes, but it felt like one hour to me. When I reached the cinema, I was delighted to see that nobody was waiting in line. But quickly found out that it was because they had already sold all the tickets.【小题1】It seems that the writer of the story works
A.in a small town
B.in Richland Hills
C.on a farm near the town
D.at a bus service Center
【小题2】He tried to go to the cinema bo buy a ticket but really got there
A.five times
B.four times
C.three times
【小题3】The underlined word “delighted” means
C.surprised
D.pleased
【小题4】Which of the following is true according to the story?
A.The writer was too busy to have time for a rest during the day.
B.The buses running between his office and Richland Hills were always on time on Thursday.
C.He could buy the tickets neither before nor after work hours.
D.It always took him about twenty minutes to get to the cinema by bus.
【小题5】What’s the title of the story?
A.How to Get a Ticket
B.Tickets Sold out
C.A Wonderful Film
D.The Way to the Cinema
答案【小题1】A【小题2】D【小题3】D【小题4】C【小题5】B
解析试题分析:这篇文章讲述了作者买电影票的艰难历程,不过,最终还是没有买到票。【小题1】细节题。根据文章,售票处在城市的一边,作者在城市的另一边,两个地方之间乘公交需要20分钟,可知,作者是在一个小城镇工作。故选A【小题2】细节题。根据文章可知,作者第一次到售票处时,看到有很多的人在排队;第二次到那里时,一个排队的人也没有。故选D【小题3】推断题。根据文章When I reached the cinema, I was delighted to see that nobody was waiting in line.当作者赶到电影院是,发现没有一个人在排队,肯定是非常高兴。故选D【小题4】细节判断题。根据文章可知,作者只有午饭45分钟的时间可以去电影院;乘公交车去售票处需要20分钟。文中并没说星期四的公交总是准时的。故选D【小题5】主旨题。这篇文章讲述了作者艰难的买票经历,但是,票已经卖完了,最终还没没有买到。故选B考点:日常生活类记叙文点评:本文的思路清晰,结构明确。首先对文章的大致意思进行了解。把握好文章叙述事情的经过及结果。对于细节题,学生在理解全文的基础上要对题目中关键字在文章中迅速定位,找到相对应的出处,答题比较问题中的陈述与原意的区别细心作答。
Like schools in China, American schools begin in September after a long summer vacation. The first term is from September to January and the second is from February to June. Usually American children begin to go to school when they are five years old. Most students are seventeen or eighteen years old when they finish high school.But unlike middle school students in China, high school students in America take only four or five subjects each term. They usually go to the same classes every day and have homework for every class. After class they do all kinds of interesting things.After high school, many students go to college. They may go to a small or a large one. They usually have to pay a lot for their higher education. So lots of students work after school to make money for their studies.【小题1】In America, summer vacation lasts(持续)___________________.
A.one month
B.two months
C.three months
D.more than three months
【小题2】The underlined(下划线的)word “college” means _________________ in Chinese.
【小题3】Many American students work after class, because they ___________________.
A.want to see interesting things
B.have to help the other people
C.want to make more friends
D.have to get money for their studies
答案【小题1】B【小题2】A【小题3】D
解析试题分析:这篇文章讲述了美国的教育制度,有的和中国的学校一样,有的就有差别。【小题1】细节题。根据文章可知,美国的第二个学期是从2月份到6月份,第一个学期是从9月份到1月份,可知,暑假持续两个月。故选B【小题2】推断题。根据文章After high school, many students go to college.可知,高中毕业之后,许多学生就去上大学。所以college的意思是大学。故选A【小题3】细节题。根据文章So lots of students work after school to make money for their studies.可知,很多学生课后去打工是为了为他们的学习赚一些钱。故选D考点:社会现象类说明文点评:本文的思路清晰,结构明确。首先对作者所说明的事情进行理解。本文细节题很多,对于细节题,学生在理解全文的基础上要对题目中关键字在文章中迅速定位,找到相对应的出处,答题比较备选答案的区别及和文章信息最相关的是哪个,即那个就为正确答案。
You’ve probably known the crazy traffic in Beijing. Sometimes the cars could hardly move for a long time. The terrible traffic is caused by the poor road and China’s ability to cope with (对付) so many cars on the road at the same time.With more Chinese people buying cars every day, the problem seems to only get worse. But a design company called Shenzhen Hashi Future Parking Equipment has a possible solution: the super bus.The super bus would carry up to 1,400 people in its passenger compartment (隔间). It would travel on a rail system that would be elevated (升高的) above the roads, so cars could drive under it. The bus will run on electricity and solar power, creating far less pollution than that from the cars it would be replacing (代替).Beijing authorities haven’t decided whether to create railways for the super bus throughout the city. But they are willing to give it a test drive. Later 2010, the company will test for the first time and in 2011 and 2012, the company will test the super bus with passengers.According to the government, Beijing is probably to have five million cars on the road by the end of 2010. So it seems to be necessary to start taking the bus instead soon.【小题1】__________ caused the terrible traffic in Beijing.
A.The drivers
B.The roads
C.The buses
D.The government
【小题2】__________ cars will be on the road by the end of 2010.
A.1,400 million
B.2,000 million
C.5 million
D.50 million
【小题3】What is Shenzhen Hashi Future Parking Equipment?
A.It is an interesting park.
B.It is a super bus.
C.It is a kind of equipment.
D.It is a design company.
【小题4】Which is TRUE about the super bus according to the passage?
A.The super bus will travel above the roads.
B.The super bus will produce more pollution.
C.The super bus will only hold several people.
D.The super bus is very small.
答案【小题1】B【小题2】C【小题3】D【小题4】A
解析试题分析:这篇文章讲述了北京的交通非常糟糕,为了解决这一问题,深圳的一家设计公司设计了一种超级公车,能够承载1400人,它使用电能和太阳能行使,比汽车有着更少的污染。【小题1】细节题。根据文章The terrible traffic is caused by the poor road.可知,贫乏的道路导致了北京糟糕的交通。故选B【小题2】细节题。根据文章Beijing is probably to have five million cars on the road by the end of 2010.可知,在2010年末,北京的路面可能会有五百万辆汽车。故选C【小题3】细节题。根据文章a design company called Shenzhen Hashi Future Parking Equipment has a possible solution: the super bus.可知,深圳的这个设计公司设计了一种超级公车。故选D【小题4】细节判断题。根据文章可知,这个超级公车会在路面上空行使,它将使用电能和太阳能行使,能够承载1400人在里面,这个车非常大。故选A考点:科普类说明文点评:本文结构非常明了,文意也很好理解,学生在答题中一定要认真细致的作答以求全对。对于文短题多的文章一定要将文章仔细的阅读完并理解,结合题目通过题目的关键词进行定位,分析好句子的意思,即可得出答案。
书面表达学年江苏省盐城市阜宁县东沟中学八年级下学期期中考试英语试卷与答案(带解析)
书面表达请根据图画,以My room 为题,写一篇50词左右的短文。
解析试题分析:对于本文的写作首先利用总起句来说明这是我的卧室。本文中字数不多,要求学生将图片中我的房间的这几处物品,分别是什么及它们的位置进行说明,可以逐一进行表达。用in表示在…里面, on表示在…上面, under表示在…下面,等表示位置关系的词来展开全文,可以仿照初一课本中的文章进行写作。考点:图画类写作点评:本文的写作要抓住要点,对该图片的相关内容都要描写到。初二的作文着重考察学生连词成句的能力,要在“准”字上下功夫。在写作中注意人称与谓语动词的数关系和动词时态等诸多方面。在平时的练习中,注意多背诵范文,对于写的好的句子进行默写,考试时就能写出准确地道的作文。}

我要回帖

更多关于 阜宁县人社局 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信