The luckiestthe thing thatin life is that Meet the best of you in the best of time怎么念

Life coaching> 问题详情
It is only during the last few years that man has generally realized that in the world of nature a b
悬赏:0&答案豆
提问人:匿名网友
发布时间:
It is only during the last few years that man has generally realized that in the world of nature a balance exists between all forms of life. No living thing can exist by itself: it is a part of a system (体系) in which all forms oflife are joined together. If we change one part of the natural order, this will in its turn almost certainly bring about changes in some other part.The cutting down of forests reduces the supply of oxygen. The killing of weeds and insects by chemicals leads to the wide spread poisoning of animals and birds. The throwing of waste products into the ocean harm to life in the sea, while waste gases change the chemical balance of theatmosphere.And so we could go on, adding more examples, until in despair (绝望) we might feel like giving up the struggle to control and keep within limits these harmful human activities. Man is very clever at changing the world around him to satisfy his immediate needs, but not so clever at looking far ahead, or at thinking about what the future results ofhis action might be.小题1:The first paragraph mainly tells us that __________.A.everything in nature can’t exist without the help of human beingsB.no living thing can exist naturallyC.all living things in nature depend on each otherD.man has well known the importance of the balance for a long time小题2:The examples given in the second paragraph are used to prove that __________.A.it is very important to protect forestsB.there are some living things which can exist all by themselves without changeC.all forms of life belong to a system in which all the part can be changed for one anotherD.we cannot changeone form of life or matter without disturbing (扰乱) the balance of nature小题3:In the second paragraph the underlined word “atmosphere” means __________.A.the production of chemical factoriesB.the gas in the outer spaceC.the mixture of gases that surrounds the earthD.the health of the human body小题4:The third paragraph suggests that __________.A.man shouldn’t think only about his immediate needs without enough thought on the future resultsB.man is very clever in planning his distant futureC.man often feels that he has to give up in despairD.man is always anxious to control and keep his actives within limits
我有更好的答案
请先输入下方的验证码查看最佳答案
图形验证:
验证码提交中……
找答案会员
享三项特权
找答案会员
享三项特权
找答案会员
享三项特权
选择支付方式:
支付宝付款
郑重提醒:支付后,系统自动为您完成注册
请使用微信扫码支付(元)
支付后,系统自动为您完成注册
遇到问题请联系在线客服QQ:
请您不要关闭此页面,支付完成后点击支付完成按钮
遇到问题请联系在线客服QQ:
恭喜您!升级VIP会员成功
常用邮箱:
用于找回密码
确认密码:With you in my life.
有你在我的生活里。
If you were here I would want to hold you, satisfy you in every way and awake tomorrow to a new day … a new day with YOU in my life.
如果你在这里,我将抱着你,用各种方式来取悦和满足你,并在明天唤醒你迎接新的一天,在我的生命中的和你在一起的新一天。
Even though I could gratify every caprice and lay my hands on every object of desire, I would not go into rapture, unless with you in my life.
除非生命中有你,否则,即使能恣意妄为,能染指任何想要的,我也不会快乐。
I'm one person walking , because only to meet with you in my life time.
我独自一人前行,只为在我的生命里与你相遇。
Full of expectations, fully moved by emotion, full of love, full of the future, with you in my world, life is fuller.
满满的期待,满满的感动,满满的爱情,满满的未来,我的世界有了你,连生命都是满满的。
I hope that I will be with you every day in my life, when you hold my hand, you can depend on me all your life .
我希望在生命的每一天都有你的陪伴,当你牵着我的手,我将是你一辈子的依靠。
What I pursue alone is to be with you in the rest of my life.
我唯一追求的,就是跟你厮守终生。
I love you, and I will be with you in the rest of my life.
我爱你,我会与你在我生命中的其余部分。
I'm 23 years old, and today, I wanna share with you three main keys in my life that got me from a life without limbs to a life without limits.
我今年23岁,而今天我想与你们分享我生活中的三个关键事件,让我从没有四肢的生活走入没有极限的生活。
Falling in love with you was the happiest moment in my life .
爱上你是我这一辈子最快乐的一刻。
Being able to know you and fall in love with you is the luckiest thing in my life.
能认识你,能爱上你,这是我这辈子最幸运的事了。
We got acquainted in a time we should not, and being able to know you and fall in love with you is the luckiest thing in my life.
我们相识在不该相识的年代,能认识你,能爱上你,这是我一辈子最幸运的事了。
Falling in love with you, my life is the most correct choice.
遇见你,是这辈子最大的幸福。爱上你,是我这辈子最正确的选择。
As I share with you through my life experiences in this blog, I hope that you will be able to see the living God and meet the living God personally!
我盼望通过这博客与您分享我个人生活的经历时,您也能看见那活着的上帝,并亲自地遇见祂!
Being able to know you and fall in love with you is the luckiest thing in my life.
现在你知道,我是最幸运的人,因为我有世界上最好的姐妹!
Or that the days I've spent with you have been the happiest in my life?
还是要告诉你,我们在一起的时光是生命中最美好的一段?
Dear GengChul, to meet and fall in love with you is the prettiest thing in my life.
亲爱的庚澈,遇见你们,爱上你们,是我这辈子岁幸福的事。
Ma Yanan, my this only loves you for a lifetime, with you forever in together is my this life biggest desire.
马亚楠,我这一辈子只爱你一个人,和你永远在一起是我这一生最大的愿望!
And here, <span id="src_18_1" onmouseover="hlgt('#src_18_1,#tran_18_1')" onm}

我要回帖

更多关于 the thing that 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信