1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
求英语作文我的爱好 60字
樊老湿30062
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
My HobbyI have many hobbies.In my spare time,I like listening to some pop music,especially the music played by some pop bands.It can make me relax and let me forget my unhappy moment.If I'm in good mood,I always read some history books,which I think is benefical to my study .Besides,surfing the Internet is another means of entertainment of mine.Through the Internet I can get some useful information and chat with my friends as well.The Internet has shortened our distance.My HobbyMy hobbies are writing and songs.I like the quiet side of one side of writing songs.No matter what I write,I can be input.I do not like writing,I like to write novels.I also like listening to music,my favorite combination is the young girl,and their songs can bring me energy,make me optimistic.My favorite singer is Avril children,her songs have a variety of styles,so I enjoy the lyrical,cheerful I got my confidence and inspired me rock my youth,my energy.I grew up do not have to be a writer,but I will write novels.I grew up do not want to be a singer,but I will love to sing,listen to music.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I like listening to music best. When i am listening to music, i think i am the happiest person in the world. i especially like classical music because it is peaceful, which can make me calm down. When...
我也不懂那个呵呵
My hobbyThough I don't have a beautiful voice, I like to sing songs and it is my hobby. In my spear time, I always call several friends together and go out to sing songs.My idol is Liu Dehua who is very famous in China and I like his songs. I hope I can became a superstar like him and
release my own album.
扫描下载二维码我的爱好英语作文
& Hello, I am a middle school students, I am 13 years old. My name is Ming, my Chad your poor grades.
&I love sports, but I don't like to swim, because he history, I feel very tired, I like basketball best, because it s I feel happy. You want to know my favorite subject? Well, my favorite subject is mathematics, although it is difficult, but it's certainly interesting.
版权所有:中小学教育资源&
信产部湘ICP备号-4
本站所有资源来源网络及网友上传,仅供交流研究之用,如侵犯您的权益,请联系本站。扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
我的爱好英语作文词数30
血刃星辰n05
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
My hobby My hobby is learning English.English is an important language, English is need a lot of places in our life, like to study abroad in foreign, often need to speak English.Good English, if learn good, then you are a very wonderful people!翻译是:我的爱好我的爱好是学习英语.英语是一种重要的语言,英语是需要在我们的生活中很多地方,在外国留学,通常需要讲英语.如果英语学习好的话,那么你是一个非常了不起的人!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I like playing football,I always with my friend xx(名字)play football.I think football can become green,red and bule colurs.Hey!I like football,What do you like?
我自己写的
I have many hobbies. For example, I like reading books.Because it can make me clever.My favorite subject is P.E. Because i can relax my body.It is always make me relaxed翻译?我有许多爱好,例如,我喜欢看书,因为它可以...
我有许多爱好,例如,我喜欢看书,因为它可以使我变得聪明,我最爱的课是体育课,因为他可以放松我的身体,它总是使我变得轻松
扫描下载二维码我的爱好(初中作文)英语My Hobby
Do you know my hobby? My hobby is collecting stuffed animals. The frist one I ever got was a penguin stuffed animal on my seventh birthday. In fact I think it's probably my favorite. I've been collecting stuffed animals for five years,and now I have 239 of them. My mom says I have to stop,because we've run out of room to store them. I store them in my bed,and I even store them in boxes under my bed. If you know anyone else who collects them,please tell me. Because my favorite is collecting stuffed animals. And I'd like to start a stuffed animals collectors' club. by the way,what's you hobby?
你知道我的爱好吗?我的爱好是收集玩具动物。我第一个收集的是在我第七个生日的时候的一只毛绒绒的企鹅。事实上,我觉得它可能是我的最爱。我已经收集了五年的动物标本,我现在有239个。我妈妈说我必须停止,因为我们已经没有空间来放它们了。我将它们放在我的床上,我甚至把它们放在我的床下的盒子里。如果你知道有其他人收集它们,请告诉我。因为我最喜欢收集动物标本。我开始想填充动物玩具创办一个动物收藏者俱乐部。顺便问一下,你有什么爱好呢?
邮&箱:邮箱格式:
密&码:密码范围在6~16位之间
确认密码:两次输入密码需一致
免费订阅英语作文
Copyright &
南宁博大高科计算机有限公司 版权所有我的爱好英语作文200词一:My hobby
My hobby is lisetening to music。
I like listening to music best。Because listening to music makes me relaxed。When I am tired,I will listening some quiet music,that makes me fall asleep very quickly。My favorite music is the music that has good lyrics。Good lyrics can also make me learn Chinese or English well.
I love listening to music。I will keep this hobby forever.
我的爱好英语作文200词二:My hobby
I like reading books when I have time. I think its a good way to relax and spend my free time. When I was a kid, my mother often read books for me before I went to bed. From then on I was interested in reading books. Books are mans best friends. Books give us knowledge.Through reading, we can understand more kinds of people, how do they think. When I read, I always lose myself in the book and forget all my worries. I like reading all kinds of books, story-books, novels and so on. My farourite book is Harry Porter
我的爱好英语作文200词三:My Hobby
I have many hobbies, such as reading, skating, and watching TV. But reading is my favorite hobby.
I like reading for three reasons. First of all, books introduce me to a new world, which is colourful and without time and space limit, Through reading, I can trace back. to ancient Egypt, the cradle of human civilization.
It can bring myself to the United states, a glamorous land I have been longing to visit. Secondly, reading can better myself by showing me a new horizon.
In the past years, most of my knowledge has been obtained from books. I have learned from many people by reading about their ideas on scithee, politics, life and society. Thirdly, reading bridge the gap between my dream and my goal. In ordcr to succeed in my career in the future, I must keep reading, thinking and practising.
我的爱好英语作文200词四:My Hobby
Different people have different hobbies.For example,someone likes reading,someone likes swimming and someone likes collecting and so on.  
I used to read books and draw pictures because by reading books I could learn many funny things.But now I dont like it.I can only learn from books.I couldnt get knowledge from others.I need a change.Traveling is my favorite hobby now.But I cant go traveling a lot.I can visit many different places of interest by traveling.I can learn a lot about people,places and history.Its very interesting.What is your hobby?Lets share each other!  
I have many good friends.They all have their hobbies.Ann studies very hard.So her hobby is book reading.Tony loves labour,and his hobby is gardening.He usually plants flowers and trees in his yard.Judy is a quiet girl.She likes knitting.She always knits some sweaters for her dolls.We have different hobbies,but we are good friends.  
I love traveling.I have great fun in traveling.
小编推荐:
我的爱好英语作文200词相关的文章
本文标题:我的爱好英语作文200词
本文地址:/html/17.html}

我要回帖

更多关于 我的爱好读书英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信