1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
用英语翻译这句话:“他们拯救了那些被病痛折磨的人”
百马sirC094
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
they saved the people tortured by the diseases.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
他们拯救了那些被病痛折磨的人:They saved the people who is afflicted with an illness
They save the suffering people
您的问题很简单。呵呵。百度知道很高兴帮助您解决您提出的问题。原句:他们拯救了那些被病痛折磨的人翻译: They saved those who are the human which the indisposition suffers百度知道永远给您最专业的英语翻译。
扫描下载二维码见死不救 的翻译是:Indifference 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Neglecting the
Neglecting the
Indifference
正在翻译,请等待...
Seeing somebody in danger and doing nothing
相关内容&a经典建筑,传世府邸 The classics construction, is handed down for generations the mansion & ao Performed initial testing before release to users o 测试在发行之前的执行的最初对用户 & a他考上了一所名牌大学 正在翻译,请等待...
& a我现在是在职人员 I now am in-service staff & a你应该从这个交通事故中吸取教训,不能酒后驾车 You should draw the lesson from this traffic accident, after cannot the liquor drive & a请恕我 英语 Please even slightly my English & a由于单一的miRNA失调对肿瘤的产生有很大的作用, 由于单一的miRNA失调对肿瘤的产生有很大的作用, & a乐山离成都很近 Leshan leaves Chengdu to be very near & aSiri, just u and me Siri,正义u和我 & aSimply as it seems to be the intended meaning goes for deeper,what on earth does 简单地当它似乎是意欲的意思为更深去,什么 & aelayne elayne & afront cabinet + stand + polyfoam + instruction manual + warranty
& aEverything is over. Weight to 一切是。 重量 & a如果了解,相信我还是一样的在意的 If understood, believed I same care about & aThis frightened boy whose mother was lost in the disaster is looking for her now 母亲在灾害失去的这个害怕男孩现在正在寻找她 & acaepooling caepooling & a我房间已经用气球装饰好了 My room already used the balloon to decorate & a烤鱼片 正在翻译,请等待...
& a8. Consult factory for available options.
& atel-index 这样索引 & aare shown at the base of the screen. 显示在屏幕的基地。 & a你怎样找到我的? How did you find me? & a大家好,我是姚明,一位中国的大男生。 Everybody good, I am Yao am bright, a China's big male student. & a消防器材 Fire equipment & a我们查询9月28号已经出广州海关,现在运往美国途中 We inquired in September 28 already to leave Guangzhou Customs, now transports to US on the way & a印尼人比泰国人黑 正在翻译,请等待...
& ayes , but i am too shy to ask 是,但我太害羞的以至于不能要求 & a他为国争光--翻译 He wins for the motherland--Translation & a大部分人从事与煤相关的生意 正在翻译,请等待...
& aTalk at night? 谈话在晚上? & a他是雨后的彩虹 After he is the rain rainbow & apoint to a big,big I 点到大,大I & aAmount by weight of each Regulated Substance in the Product 数额按每种被调控的物质重量计算在产品 & aof cuse persionnalaty and no love. cuse persionnalaty和没有爱。 & aconverstation converstation & aHow soon will your father fly to New York? -____________. 多快您的父亲将飞行到纽约? - ____________。 & apower system dynamics 动力系统动力学 & aPerryYan PerryYan & agrinne 正在翻译,请等待...
& a亲爱的姐姐,我的心里只有你,每时每刻,每分每秒,何止一秒。。。。。。 正在翻译,请等待...
& a不断超越自我集荟萃一身,造就您的至尊感受。 The unceasing superego collection gathers together a body, accomplishes your supreme feeling. & a工作寿命 Working life & acharged to the contract. 充电对合同。 & a三坐标测量仪英文 Three coordinates measuring instrument English & aBut Idon't 但Idon't & a一条腿 A leg & a哥特式、尒忸 Gothic style, 尒 niu & a威尼斯 狂欢 布置 Venice revelry arrangement & athe detriment of connotation 内涵的损伤 & a“我越来越懂商业,所以头发也越来越短。”17年前还是长发披肩,一条破洞牛仔裤的新疆油画艺术青年冯东明,如今已是美克投资集团有限公司董事长。
& aDelivery Schedule TO BE ADVISED 将被劝告的交货计划 & aElle est Elle est & a弹塑性时程分析X方向最大楼层弯矩曲线 The elastoplasticity time interval analyzes X direction biggest floor moment curve & aA good example of both points above is the Docklands Light Railway (DLR) in London,which uses a sharp, steep,curve to transfer from runningn alongside an existing railway line to a disused railway line which crossed underneath the first line. 正在翻译,请等待...
& aolive real cleasing foam 橄榄色的真正的cleasing的泡沫 & a艾薇儿i miss you Ai Weier i miss you & a见死不救 Seeing somebody in danger and doing nothing &扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
“不能诱惑的人,不能拯救的人”英语怎么说?
MICKY椿倍28
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
a unseducible (person); 不能(被)诱惑的人a unsavable (person); 不能(被)拯救的人
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}