if you don'don t tell emme what's worrying you,i can't help you用英语怎么说

It’s never easy to admit you are in the wrong. Being human, we all need to know the art of
. Look back with honesty and think how often you’ve judged
32 , said unkind things, pushed yourself ahead at the
of a friend. Then count the occasions
you indicated clearly and truly that you were
35 . A bit frightening, isn’t it? Frightening because some deep
in us knows that when even a small wrong has been
37 , some mysterious moral
and it stays out of balance until fault is acknowledged and
is expressed. I remember a doctor friend, the late Clarence Lieb, telling me about a man who came to him with a variety of
39 : headaches, insomnia and stomach trouble. No
cause could be found. Finally my friend said to the man, “
you tell me what’s worrying you, I can’t help you.” After some
42 , the man confessed that, as executor of his father’s will, he had been
his brother, who lived abroad, of his inheritance (继承权). Then and there the wise old doctor made the man write to his brother
forgiveness and enclosing a cheque as the first step in restoring their good
45 . He then went with him to mail box in the corridor. As the letter disappeared, the man
crying. “Thank you,” He said, “I think I’m
47 .” And he was. A heartfelt apology can not only heal a damaged relationship but also make it
48 . If you can think of someone who
an apology from you, someone you have wronged, or just neglected, do something about it
50 .小题1:A.communicatingB.expressingC.apologizingD.explaining小题2:A.roughlyB.toughlyC.gentlyD.honestly小题3:A.riskB.expenseC.lossD.mercy小题4:A.thatB.howC.whichD.when小题5:A.sorryB.regretfulC.tolerantD.amazed小题6:A.wisdomB.painC.frightD.tension小题7:A.ignoredB.committedC.adjustedD.promoted小题8:A.regretB.curiosityC.devotionD.envy小题9:A.questionsB.complaintsC.signsD.conflicts小题10:A.spiritualB.immoralC.physicalD.outward小题11:A.If B.UntilC.WhenD.Unless小题12:A.recallingB.unconsciousnessC.mediationD.hesitation小题13:A.accusingB.informingC.cheatingD.warning小题14:A.calling forB.begging forC.reckoningonD.focusing on小题15:A.relationshipB.situationC.conditionD.attention小题16:A.burst outB.brought outC.gave outD.let out小题17:A.rescuedB.curedC.sealedD.persuaded小题18:A.weakerB.maturerC.strongerD.fruitier小题19:A.borrowsB.receivesC.demandsD.deserves小题20:A.for a momentB.at lastC.right awayD.in a while
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索无锡
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:
It’s never easy to admit you are in the wrong. Being human, we all need to know the art of
is expressed. I remember a doctor friend, the late Clarence Lieb, telling me about a man who came to him with a variety of
his brother, who lived abroad, of his inheritance (继承权). Then and there the wise old doctor made the man write to his brother
45 . He then went with him to mail box in the corridor. As the letter disappeared, the man
47 .” And he was. A heartfelt apology can not only heal a damaged relationship but also make it
an apology from you, someone you have wronged, or just neglected, do something about it
50 .小题1:A.communicatingB.expressingC.apologizingD.explaining小题2:A.roughlyB.toughlyC.gentlyD.honestly小题3:A.riskB.expenseC.lossD.mercy小题4:A.thatB.howC.whichD.when小题5:A.sorryB.regretfulC.tolerantD.amazed小题6:A.wisdomB.painC.frightD.tension小题7:A.ignoredB.committedC.adjustedD.promoted小题8:A.regretB.curiosityC.devotionD.envy小题9:A.questionsB.complaintsC.signsD.conflicts小题10:A.spiritualB.immoralC.physicalD.outward小题11:A.If B.UntilC.WhenD.Unless小题12:A.recallingB.unconsciousnessC.mediationD.hesitation小题13:A.accusingB.informingC.cheatingD.warning小题14:A.calling forB.begging forC.reckoningonD.focusing on小题15:A.relationshipB.situationC.conditionD.attention小题16:A.burst outB.brought outC.gave outD.let out小题17:A.rescuedB.curedC.sealedD.persuaded小题18:A.weakerB.maturerC.strongerD.fruitier小题19:A.borrowsB.receivesC.demandsD.deserves小题20:A.for a momentB.at lastC.right awayD.in a while
科目:最佳答案见解析解析略知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心I don’t know why you’re always worrying about it. , you have nothing to do with it.A.What’s moreB.In other wordsC.After allD.Worse still 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
I&don’t&know&why&you’re&always&worrying&about&it.&___,&you&have&nothing&to&do&with&it.A.What’s moreB.In other wordsC.After allD.Worse still
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:2014届新疆兵团农三师第一中学高二下期月考英语卷(解析版)
题型:完型填空
About a year ago, I went to stay at a Detroit hotel. Ididn’t want to &21 &too much money with me, so I asked thedesk clerk to put a hundred-dollar bill in the safe for me.The next morning, 22&, the clerk said thathe knew nothing about my money. I didn’t have any proof 23 &I hadgiven the man the money. There was clearly nothing left to do but go to the 24lawyer.The lawyer 25 me to return to the hotel withhim and give another hundred dollar bill to the desk. So we did. An hour later,I went 26 to the desk and asked for my money. &27 I had thelawyer as an eyewitness to the 28 hundred dollar bill, the clerk couldnot say he &29 &nothing about it.Another hour later, I put the second part of thelawyer’s 30 into action. This time both the lawyer and I went to thehotel to 31 for the hundred-dollar bill once again, and &32 &theclerk insisted that he had given &33 &to me, I said it was nottrue. The lawyer said to him, “ I &34 &this gentleman give youa hundred-dollar bill. If you don’t hand it 35 &immediately, I willbe forced to call the &36 ”. The clerk realized he had been 37 , sohe gave me back the first hundred-dollar bill.“ I don’t know &38 &to thank youenough for &39 &my money back.” I said to the lawyer. And whatdo you suppose he answered? He said, “ Oh, don’t &40 &me. Thatwill be one hundred dollars, please.”1.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.carry&&&&&&&&& B.lend&&&&&&&&&& C.spend&&& D.hold&2.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.but&&&&&&&&&&& B.yet&&&&&&&&&&& C.however& D.instead&3.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.where&&&&&&&& B.which&&&&&&&&& C.why D.that&4.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.nearest&&&&&&&& B.farthest&&&&&&&& C.good D.native&5.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.advised&&&&&&&& B.promised&&&&&& C.agreed&& D.followed&6.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.up&&&&&&&&&&& B.down&&&&&&&&& C.back D.along&7.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.Though&&&&&&&& B.When&&&&&&&&& C.Unless&&& D.Since&8.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.one&&&&&&&&&& B.another&&&&&&&& C.first& D.second&9.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.believed&&&&&&& B.had&&&&&&&&&&& C.knew D.heard&10.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.law&&&&&&&&&&& B.way&&&&&&&&&& C.plan& D.words&11.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.search&&&&&&&& B.ask&&&&&&&&&&& C.make D.beg&12.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.when&&&&&&&&& B.though&&&&&&&& C.because&& D.as&13.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.these&&&&&&&&& B.this&&&&&&&&&&& C.them D.it&14.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.agreed&&&&&&&& B.saw&&&&&&&&&&& C.let&& D.matched&15.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.over&&&&&&&&&& B.in&&&&&&&&&&&& C.up&& D.out&16.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.policeman&&&&& B.officer&&&&&&&& C.official&&& D.clerk&17.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.punished&&&&&& B.helped&&&&&&&& C.cheated&& D.understood&18.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.why&&&&&&&&&& B.how&&&&&&&&&& C.when D.where&19.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.returning&&&&&& B.giving&&&&&&&&& C.getting&&& D.asking for&20.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.believe&&&&&&&& B.thank&&&&&&&&& C.leave D.fool&&
来源:学年甘肃武威六中高三第五次阶段性学科达标考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:单项填空
--- I don’t know about you, but I’m sick and tired ofthis weather.---& _______I can’t stand all this rain.A.I don’t care&&&&&& B.It’s hard to say&&&& C.I hope so&&&&&&&&& D.So am I&
来源:学年浙江省高三12月月考英语试卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
One day Marilla said, “Anne, your new teacher, MissStacy, spoke to me yesterday. She says you must study for the examinations forQueen’s College in two years’ time. Then if you do well, you can study atQueen’s in Charlottetown for a year, and after that you’ll be a teacher!”“That doesn’t matter, Anne. When Matthew and I adoptedyou three years ago, we decided to look after you as well as we could. Ofcourse we’ll pay for you to study.”So in the afternoons Anne and some of herfriends stayed late at school, and Miss Stacy helped them with the specialexamination work. Diana didn’t want to go to Queen’s, so she went home early,but Gilbert stayed. He and Anne still never spoke and everybody knew that theywere enemies, because they both wanted to be first in the examination.Secretly, Anne was sorry that she and Gilbert weren’t friends, but it was toolate now.For two years, Anne studied hard at school. Sheenjoyed learning, and Miss Stacy was pleased with her. But she didn’t study allthe time. In the evenings and at weekends she visited her friends, or walkedthrough the fields with Diana, or sat talking to Matthew.“Your Anne is a big girl now. She’s taller than you,”Rachel Lynde told Marilla one day.“You’re right, Rachel!” said Marilla in surprise.“And she’s a very good girl now, isn’t she? Shedoesn’t get into trouble these days. I’m sure she helps you a lot with thehousework, Marilla.”“Yes, I don’t know what I’d do without her,” saidMarilla, smiling.“And look at her! Those beautiful grey eyes, and thatred-brown hair! You know, Marilla, I thought you and Matthew made a mistakewhen you adopted her. But now I see I was wrong. You’ve looked after her verywell.”“Well, thank you, Rachel,” replied Marilla, pleased.That evening, when Matthew came into the kitchen, hesaw that his sister was crying.“What’s the matter?” he asked, surprised. “You haven’tcried since… well, I can’t remember when.”“It’s just… well, I was thinking about Anne,” saidMarilla. “I’ll…I’ll miss her when she goes away.”“When she goes to Queen’s, you mean? Yes, but she cancome home at weekends, on the train.”“I’ll still miss her,” said Marilla sadly.”In June the Avonlea boys and girls had to go toCharlottetown to take their examinations.“Oh, I do hope that I’ve done well,” Anne told Dianawhen she arrived back at Green Gables. “The examinations were very difficult.And I’ve got to wait for three weeks before I know! Three weeks! I’ll die!”Anne wanted to do better than Gilbert. But she alsowanted to do well for Matthew and Marilla. That was very important to her.Diana was the first to hear the news, she ran into thekitchen at Green Gables and shouted, “Look, Anne! It’s in Father’s newspaper!You’re first… with Gilbert… out of all the students on the island! Oh, howwonderful!” Anne took the paper with shaking hands, and saw her name, at thetop of the list of two hundred. She could not speak.“Well, now, I knew it,” said Matthew with a warmsmile.“You’ve done well, I must say, Anne,” said Marilla,who was secretly very pleased.For the next three weeks Anne and Marilla were verybusy. Anne needs new dresses to take to Charlottetown.1.Which of the following statements is true?A.To be ateacher was one of Annes’ dreams.B.Both Anne andDiana studied hard for the special examination.C.Matthew andMarilla were Anne’s parents.D.Anne wasadopted by Matthew and Marilla.2.Why are Anne and Gilbert enemies? Because_____________.A.they werecompetitors in school &&&&&&&&&& B.they didn’t like each otherC.it wasn’t mentioned in the passage &&&&&&& D.their parentswere enemies3.The paragraph “Oh Marilla! I’d love to be a teacher!But won’t it be very expensive?” should be put between___________.A.paragraph ③ and ④&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.paragraph ⑦ and ⑧C.paragraph ① and ②&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.paragraph ⑨ and ⑩4.What will be written in the following paragraph?A.Anne’s summer holiday.B.What willAnne talk about her college life with DianaC.How will MissStacy help Anne study.D.What willAnne do before attending college.5.From the passage, we can learn that _____________.A.Miss Stayliked Anne very muchB.when Annebecame a teacher, she would have lived in the family for six yearsC.Marilla criedbecause Anne would leave for everD.Rachel was ateacher of Anne’s&
来源:江苏省2010届高三下学期课堂测试练习试题英语(二)
题型:阅读理解
I spotted (发现;认出) him at the checkout counter, bagging at No.14. His arms shookviolently as he placed a carton (纸板箱;纸盒) ofeggs into a plastic bag. He wore a yellow plastic name tag on which he hadwritten “Jerry” in kindergarten penmanship (书法). He looked middle-aged but his mental age musthave been about 12.Ever since I smiled at him the first timehe bagged my groceries at my local supermarket, Jerry has followed me aroundlike an adoring fan. His lack of boundaries makes me uncomfortable. I don’tknow how to avoid being noticed by him. I don’t want to speak to the manager —my complaint could get him fired. So I start avoiding him.There are other grocery stores, but Ichoose this one because it employs people with disabilities, from which mybrothers have also suffered. Last Wednesday after I finished choosingwhat I wanted, I turned around and drove my cart to Checkout No.3, hoping Jerrywould not notice me and stay at No.14.“Paper or plastic, ma’am?” Jerry’s softvoice surprised me from behind. “Paper, please.” I noticed that the checkoutstand created plenty of space between Jerry and the clerk. In this situation,he knew where to stand. The clerk said to me: “$27.30, please.” I handed my own cart, signed myreceipt and stepped around the counter, where Jerry was holding my last packetof biscuits. He came towards me, stopping an inch from me. He was too close. Iwanted to dash out of the store and leave behind the packet. Instead, I stoodwith my hand frozen on the cart. His eyes looked lonely — I knew they wouldfollow me after I left the store. I wanted to apologize for my coldness. “I’m…I’m sorry.” A tiny voice inside me said. I tapped my head with my hand as if Ihad forgotten something. “Forgive me. I’m from New York City. I’m not used topeople being so helpful.”He laughed. I laughed. His eyes brightened.“It’s my job, ma’am. I like it.” he said. When he offered to push my cart, Ididn’t care but nodded deeply.&44. The author feels uncomfortable because_______________ .A. Jerry is like an adoring fan to herB. Jerry is mentally youngerC. Jerry’s handwriting is terribleD. Jerry is too close to her without properdistance45. At the checkout stand, _______________.A. Jerry offered to pay my biscuitsB. Jerry was left behind with a packet ofbiscuits.C. Jerry knew the social importance ofdistance. D. Jerry was not close to me.46. From the passage we can infer that_______________ .A. Jerry liked his jobB. the author was afraid of JerryC. the author’s brothers were disabled D. Jerry saw the author as his close friend47. What would be the best title for thispassage?A. Too Close for Comfortable B. Don’t Look Down upon the DisabledC. How to Keep a GoodRelation&&&&D. Don’t Smile at Strangers&
来源:吉林省2010届高三冲刺英语试题
题型:短文改错
第二节:短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(︿)。并在其下面写出修改后的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(/)划掉。修改:在错的词后划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1.每处错误及修改均仅限一词;2.只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不记分。When I walked into the classroom, theteacher was handing in the tests.I was feeling very nervous.I had not studied at all the weekend as I had thought it would beeasy test.I went through the test for many times butI could only answer three out from the twenty questions.I did not want to fail the exam. Then , I put my book under mydesk, opening it and started looking for the answer.The teacher wasn’t looking atme ,but I copied something.Suddenly, I felt a hand in my shoulder! The teacher caught mecheating.I don’tknow what to say.Luckily,the teacher did not punish for cheating but instead gave me a second chance.&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号Chiropractic Help
Chiropractic Help
Chiropractic help is about what DCs do and the conditions they treat. Here you will find comprehensive reviews to help you improve your health. We are dedicated towards assisting you improve your own health. Any professional worth his salt seeks to empower his patients by enabling them to
help themselves.
Chiropractic and Chiropractors - all you need to know
Do you have unanswered questions about
what to do when you know deep down that your prob or, heaven forbid, getting worse?
By working with your chiropractor
and providing you with information scripted in simple layman's
language, this is the
place to be.
Are you sick and tired of taking
so many pills?
Anti inflammatory drugs have a place but cause many deaths every year. What other options do you realistically have? Could we help? Should you be telling your doctor more directly that you really aren't progressing? Will it ruin the relationship if you tell him that you want to consult a chiropractor, or already have? What are the benefits? Are there any dangers? Or should you be consulting an osteopath or a physical therapist? Is
a neurologist or orthopedic surgeon the way to go?
What if you are getting tingling in arms, hands and feet? Can chiropractic help a joint outside of the spine? What about pubic bone pain? Could we successfully treat your sprained ankle or frozen shoulder?
Can we treat
hip arthritis? The
it all depends on how advanced it is. More
important is to prevent the various syndromes like dysplasia from
progressing to full blown degenerative change. T
pull your knee to your chest and then to the opposite shoulder. Is it
stiff? Are you experiencing pain in the groin?
What about tingling in arms and hands? This
is by far the most common question raised in our forums. The answer is
an unequivocal yes. Multiple sclerosis and motor neuron disease are
excepted.One
unusual condition is called meralgia paresthetica. Medicine throws up
its hands but it responds well to our care. It causes numbness and
sometimes pain and tingling emanating from the groin and spreading down
the side of the thigh.
Can we help with foot pain? 
Oh, yes, certainly, but not all chiropractors treat feet. Ask first before making an appointment.
Pubic bone pain during and after pregnancy is a not uncommon affliction; could a chiropractor be of help?
There are other questio for example, could your popping or clicking jaw be causing the migraines? Our TMJ page describes the close connection between chewing, facial pain and headache.  You'll discover at this site that what you do yourself, and that which
is not done, will probably have a more profound effect on your well
being than whatever any doctor, medical or chiropractic,
it's all about taking responsibility for our own health.
long and the short of it is that the modern chiropractor is well equipped to
treat many conditions beyond what you may expect.Take vertigo, for
eighty percent of this horrific syndrome is caused by calcium
crystals that have come loose in the inner ear. A simple treatment
involving changes of position can remove the offending debris. With
falling over and vomiting being common features, it is one of the most awful conditions. Many
of my colleagues are now equipped to teach you the Epley manoeuvres as
they are called.
In my humble opinion every single hip needs to be examined by the chiropractor whether it's painful or not. Like diabetes it is subject to a silent progressive disease that can be detected by the most cursory of examinations. No expensive t in short, it takes probably less than one minute to check the ranges of motion and perhaps one orthopaedic test like Patrick's Faber. I believe that at least fifty percent of advanced arthritic hips leading to total joint replacement could be prevented if three conditions were ruled out in the young adult. Namely, a short leg, loss of movement due to an impingement syndrome and increased range owing to dysplasia, all of which progressively lead to joint degeneration.
These are all great questions that need answers before you jump into ch here you will
find the answers.
Chiropractic Help
Chiropractic help is for you when you need more information about the profession. tells you something of the reasons behind starting this website mor today we receive about 500,000 hits per month. We receive many
f this page is constantly updated.  is a series of seven emails designed to enable you di they come every two weeks so there's no threat of information overload. Health care in general
do you click with your doctor? That's the way the Dutch put it. Like every other profession, half the chiropractors graduated in the bottom half of the class, but of course academic achievement is not the only test of a person's competence. , one who has the skills and knowledge to deal specifically with your problem, is desperately important.
How can you possibly make all the right choices?
The life so short, the craft so long to learn. Hippocrates, father of Medicine and Chiropractic too.
You can't and, before chiropractic help,
understanding your
pain and all the possible solutions, may have been fraught with
difficulties. Many health websites seem to be written with the
professional in mind. Here, on the other hand, you will find that I have
been crafting my skills since the day I received my first adjustment as
a tiny baby. And now my grandchildren are needing treatment, yes, they also fall from jungle gyms and tumble down the stairs and need care for their spines. Appropriately done, when there's a need, chiropractic is for everyone. Here you will find your answers, built on long years of
experience, written with you, the layperson, in mind. If you don't locate what you are looking for, at the bottom of most pages you can ask for a personalised answer. Please don't write in I won't reply.
The trick is to start doing the right things before the nasty symptoms and signs begin to arrive. Usually, ahead of disaster, your body starts to warn you of imminent nightmares.With so many
options to confuse you, and very little in the way of understandable and
comprehensive information, it's really easy to make the wrong choices,
and end up worse off than when you started. It's controversial, and some of my colleagues will hate me, but please think twice before being sucked into care for which you will have to mortgage your house. There are very exceptional cases that require quite a lot of treatment but a year long program for every new patient is patently absurd in my book. The cardinal sign is that your chiropractor spends no more than five minutes with you, and you can see they make few notes of your progress, or specifics of the treatment given on that particular day.The other side of the coin is that you can't expect your chiropractor to fix a sciatica it just won't happen. Serious, and chronic, conditions require a course of care followed by rehabilitation exercises, and possibly an occasional, regular consultation. Abort the recommended program and you may find the problem returning in a month's time.But more than fifty treatments in a year? There are sharks in every ocean, and the chiropractic profession is no exception.
Chiropractic Conditions
In particular, this site is dedicated to enabling you to again take control over your body. Do understand that you will be discouraged from being a passive receiver of care.
At Chiropractic Help we think it's important for you to become actively
inv that's the only way will escape from that
sense of being a hapless victim of your back. We have no desire for you
to make a career of being a patient! Take control over your body again! Our chiropractic conditions page will give you some idea of the scope of our care.For information about the nerve, joint and muscle pain syndromes that we treat on a regular basis,
For information about common
medical conditions
may, there's no research confirming it, also be treatable with Chiropractic
help, like heartburn, constipation, arthritis and dyslexia and, yes,
even infertility. 
treated by you chiropractor.; what to expect.
Bookworm? Love to read? You will enjoy Bernard Preston's delightful short stories taken from his clinic and life. Says a fan,
"I am looking forward to your third book, Dr Preston. I really
enjoyed reading Frog and Bats! They make you think, laugh and relax just
like a good book should!"
Emma Maria Nygren
Well, here it is:
Stones in my Clog 
Stop press:
third Chiropractic book, written in the James Herriot genre, has just
become available for the first time as an ebook for just $2.99.  . Ch 1 for you to sample.Read Stones in my Clog on your Kindle, Nook, smartphone or tablet.
It's a light book about the funny, bizarre and sometimes tragic things that happen at the Chiropractic Coalface. Just $2.99.Yes, Dr Bernard Preston and I are one and the same person! I chose a nom de plume to protect the very real identity of the people in these books. Bernard Preston is still very actively writing books, and this website, but
is now semi-retired.
Knowledge is power
Better health is about making the
right choices; and, yes, some of them are difficult. Anyone who tells you
otherwise is a conman. The decision to lose thirty kilograms or stop smoking is a
nightmare. Bu this is where yo once again, better health is much more than chiropractic help but if we can help you halve your medication then you are already ten steps ahead.Even the resolution to start walking regularly in an effort to grow your
bone density and, interestingly, your brain, means giving a determined shake of the head to other
items on the agenda. Could you watch three hours less television a week so as
not to get Alzheimer's because you were going for a short stroll every day? There is strong research confirming it.
Even the resolution to start walking regularly in an effort to grow your
bone density and, interestingly, your brain, means giving a determined shake of the head to other
items on the agenda. Could you watch three hours less television a week so as
not to get Alzheimer's because you were going for a short stroll every day? There is strong research confirming it.
Once the decision has been made, both deciding on less television or computer
game time and increasing the positive ac you will
be astonished at the
improvement in your health with just a short walk every day. Right here
at chiropractic help you will
find the inspiration you need.
At this site we have
helped thousands of people lose a significant amount of weight, quit the weed and start an aerobic exercise program. That's the power of the internet, and you're right here because of chiropractic help.On a personal note, five months ago, for reasons I won't mention as they're private, I decided to give up a forty year old habit of drinking too much beer. I thought it was going to be extremely difficult but I discovered, the decision once made, that it was not impossible at all. A very surprising benefit was total relief of very severe heartburn that caused me to sit up in bed until midnight at least twice a week.The victory over these bad habits is won between the ears..
From the Chiropractic Coalface This page is a reflection of what goes on in our clinics. Updated every
week, these are real cases that will help you grasp what a D.C. does day
Actual cases from the
At the end of another week, it is good to reflect on the sense of awe that our care generates, both in the patient and the doctor. The awesome complexity seen at
and the beauty of the human body, fearfully and wonderfully made, and at the sheer power of Chiropractic help.
"Because philosophy arises from awe, a philosopher is bound in
his way to be a lover of myths and poetic fables. Poets and philosophers
are alike in being big with wonder."
- Thomas Aquinas, 1225 - 1274
There are few things that turn me on like talking about
Chiropractic help. Here I am, making this year, in the words of Arthur C
my 64th orbit of the sun, and I am still passionate about
going to work. So much so that I plan to go on working until the day I
drop. Work? Well, w-o-r-k is a dirty four letter word, right? Wrong!
We should love to go to work! I do.
"I believe the second half of one's life is meant to be better
than the first half. The first half is finding out how you do it. And
the second half is enjoying doing it."
- Frances Lear
CHIRO - PRACTIC
Chiropractic (from Greek CHIROS and PRACTIKOS meaning "done by hand") is a
complementary
health care profession. That means we work alongside mainline Medicine,
complementing them. Not complimenting them! That's something quite
different. We diagnose and treat mechanical disorders of the spine
and musculoskeletal system with the intention of affecting the nervous
system and impr it is based on the premise that
spinal joint dysfunction can and does interfere with the nervous system
and result in many different conditions which diminish overall health.
Doctor of Chiropractic . In most countries DC's are called Doctor. The
following chart shows how every organ in the body is supplied by
nerves, and the majority of them, though not all, come via the spine.
Chiropractic
was founded in 1895 by D. D. Palmer, and is now
practised by approximately 100 000 men and women in more than 100
countries. Spinal manipulation was however used by the ancients. Both
the famed Galen and Hippocrates were really early DCs as well as MDs.
Chiropractic Therapy
commonly includes spinal and pelvic adjustments, all the other joints
in the body too, and the soft tissues associated with those joints.
Rehabilitation after injury is now considered a normal part of our care,
to help prevent relapse.
Chiropractic weekly tips
are little things gleaned from over thirty-five years in practice. Not infrequently it's the little things that in end will determine whether chiropractic help will be successful, or whether you'll go for surgery, or simply have to live with chronic pain for the rest of your life.
Healthy Living Tips
Healthy living tips are for those who want to live to a happy, healthy eighty with all their marbles intact, and taking only a minimum, it's far more than chiropractic help. is not a pipe dream fo but it does take a serious commitment to healthy living. With obesity killing more people than starvation, hundreds of diets
abound. Research shows none of them work, but there is some merit in
it's not so much a diet as a way of grasping what it is
and in the main it's not fat!With America slipping to 40th in the health stakes world wide, and 10 percent
of Europeans expected to be diabetic in just a few years, there has been
an enormous shift by the public towards complementary and alternative care. Not just chiropractic help, but healthy living in
general, and it's up to the CAM professions to scientifically validate
that's complementary and alternative medicine. This is happening. Researchers are finding for example thatThere is a link between a high starch coupled with low fat diet and the serious neurological conditions like motor neuron disease.
A high omega 6 to 3 ratio causes inflammation in the blood vessels,
joints and muscles and pre reduce your seed oils, changing to the fruit fats. The olive and avocado are the best examples. The enormous role of foods containing lignans and phytosterols that will reduce cholesterol amongst many other benefits. Combining
all the butter versus margarine research in a meta analysis concludes
that there is no convincing evidence supporting a change to
polyunsaturated oils.Inclusion of chiropractic help in a medical insurance package actually lowers the overall cost.
White rice has a very high glycemic index and the sugar is rapidly stored by insulin as fat in the body.Fixated joints are deprived of the oxygen and nutrients required for healthy cartilage and become arthritic.There is a direct link between the number of hours of television watched and Alzheimer's and heart disease.People who exercise regularly have less arthritic pain.Anti inflammatory drugs are the direct cause of at least 14,000 American deaths every year from an intestinal bleed. You'll find mu for example how you can make your own hummus or low GI bread in only five minutes. As one esteemed surgeon says, return to the food your grandmother served.The buzz words on future trends are phrases
like whole health and natural restoration and slow food made fast. So, it comes as no surprise that our tips page is so popular.
Useful links @ Chiropractic Help
The two most important pages
The two most important pages at Chiropractic Help are in my opinion are to do with healthy cartilage and bones.
At the heart of Chiropractic Help is
Tingling in arms and hands
is a busy page at Chiropractic Help. Paresthesias is the medical term and it highlights a disturbed nervous system.Yes, Chiropractic Help is a busy site, with over half a million visits every month, and rising. That tingling could be from the cervical spine, or the inter scalene triangle, in the shoulder, elbow or wrist. First you get warnings that all is not well in the state of Denmark, to quote S ignore them and numbness, pain and weakness soon follow.
you find this page useful? Then perhaps forward it to a suffering friend.
Better still, Tweet or Face Book it.
Adsons test is especially when the tingling gets worse when your raise your hands as in hanging the washing.
Chickpea garbanzo bean dip or hummus is a delicious protein rich snack that is easy to make but needs a little aforethought.
Interesting challenges of the day1. Mr S is a 76 year old man with neck pain of some 9 months duration. Luckily, most of the discomfort is upper cervical which is o his lower cervical spine is a degenerative mess that I've left alone. After seven treatments his pain and stiffness is 50 percent better, and he's happy in the circumstances. He can sleep through the night now and that makes a huge difference.2. Mr P is 32 year old man with very severe lower back pain radiating to the big toe which is 30 percent numb. He had an episode three weeks ago, took anti inflammatories and was soon better as is typical of the medial disc herniation. But before it healed, after a trivia it came roaring back, much worse. The characteristic cros sitting in a chair, straightening the right leg provoked severe left back pain and tingling in the leg. He's doing well.3. Severe lowe just ask Mrs P. Just watching her get out of the car I she had a slipped disc at L4 making her lean towar luckily she had no pain in the leg. Despite family pressure that this was far too severe for a chiropractor, she persevered. Within five days she was standing upright, and after two weeks almost painfree.  Despite a hectic job, she wisely took my advice and stayed home for what I call exercising bed rest. 4. Mr S has had lower back, groin and back of thigh and calf pain for fourth months. He has a pincer deformity in the hip causing the stabs in the groin, and a degenerative facet causing the sciatica. Both are responding well to chiropractic and he' sixty five percent better after three treatments.5. Mr T he's taken a warning TIA seriously and has lost 15 pounds, and has at least as much again to lose. A change to a low starch diet and half hour daily walk has but the walking is making his foot and back miserable. The expensive
luckily his hips and back are fine, but he needs a simple heel lift. 6. I too have had serious lower back issues, luckily fixed by so I too have to do my exercises, take care when lifting supers full of honey, gardening and using the chainsaw. Regaining the function of your spine is just as important as the pain.7. My own granddaughter, only 7 is hypermobile giving her pelvic, knee and ankle issues. Xrays show a mildly dysplastic hip. Years ago we would have called it growing pains. She too regularly needs chiropractic care and luckily responds well. Increased range of motion is more difficult than too stiff in my opinion. Our care is for kids too. 8. This 65 year old lady i every day she is bending, lifting and digging for 2 to 3 hours a day. It regularly catches her in the sacroiliac joint, so she has a treatment once a month that sorts it out. She does her lower back exercises faithfully.9. This 88 year old la every day she is busy in the community. With a nasty scoliosis she manages very well with a chiropractic adjustment every six weeks and exercises faithfully done.   10. Mr X is a 71 year old retired man who wants to continue with maintenance care ever he had suffered from two years of lower back pain when he first came a year ago. He has no discomfort now after 8 chiropractic treatments, but is aware that danger lurks. 11. Mrs C has been having severe headaches, and taking a lot of analgesics. It's a non complicated upper cervical facet syndrome, and she's doing well. 12. Mr D is a 38 old year man with chronic shoulder pain after a rotator cuff tear playing cricket. It responded well to treatment, but he knows he must do his for two years he couldn't sleep on that shoulder. 13. Mr D, a 71 year old man, has a severe ache in the shoulder and midback
since working above his head. Trapped nerve tests are negative but he
has advanced degenerative joints of L after just two treatments
he is 50 percent better. Can we reach 90? A chiropractors shouldn't be treating the elderly most medical sites state but that's so much bunkum.
Have a problem that's not getting better? Looking for a different slant on your pain? ?
Interesting questions from visitors
CLS writes:Greetings, Dr B.You helped me quite some time back with a soothing and professional response which turned out to be exactly correct. I now consult a local chiropractor. You write a superb newsletter, too.
; by Karla by Len. by Alex. by Anne by VirginiaYour own unresolved problem. Knowing that up to 70% of the time the correct diagnosis is made with no examination, no special tests, no xrays, but just from the history, there's a fair chance I can add some insight to your unresolved problem. But at least 30% of the time, I may be quite wrong! Give plenty of detail if you want a sensible reply.
You visited this chiropractic help site no doubt because you have a problem that is not resolving and want to know more about what chiropractors do. The quickest and most interesting way is to read one of my ebooks of anecdotes. Described by a reader as gems, both funny and healthful, from the life and work of a chiropractor, you'll love them. Priced right at $2.99, though Kindle fiddles the price without telling me.
Exercises and rehab of an injured joint is a vital part of Chiropractic Help. Otherwise the pain is likely to return the next time you garden, play golf, go on a long journey...If your chiropractor doesn't offer exercises, ask... the aim isn't to make you into a twice a week patient for the next ten years! Rather, an ounce of prevention...
"Gems, both funny and healthful, from the life and work of a chiropractor."
Buy now... only $2.99 each on your Kindle, tablet or smartphone.
"Wow, fantastic newsletter." Dr Leah Remeika-Dugan DC
our monthly newsletter, click here for all the old issues.
Issue #50: Make time for breakfast / Scrambled eggs and parsleyIssue #49: Consulting a locum / Green salad /Eggs FlorentineIssue #48: Hips and the sacroiliac joints/ Bacon and eggsIssue #47: Life without medication/ Eight coloured foodsIssue #46: Lower backs and ankles/ kaempferol and cancer preventionIssue #45: Tingling, weakness and malaise/ vitamin B1Issue #44: Applying general chiropractic principles to the hand / Omega-3Issue #43: Art and science of chiropractic / KaleIssue #42: Tum sleeping / FlaxseedIssue #41: Adult potty training / Beetroot constipationIssue #40: Ominous lumbar signs / Too much medication?Issue #39: Swapping chiropractors / Butter is backIssue #38: Making a correct diagnosis / Make your own pesto in five minutes. Issue #37: Have your wisdom teeth out in the chairIssue #06: Safety on the Stairs /
Ginger Issue #05: Safety in the home /
Red foods Issue #04: Whiplash and the Joints of Luschka /
Parsley Issue #03: How to stop falling /
Danger of a low fat diet Issue #01: Tingling in the arms and hands /
Apples (PS. If you find them irrelevant to your needs or an exercise in tedium, one click will UNsubscribe you.)
Enter Your E-mail Address
Enter Your First Name (optional)
Don't worry & your e-mail address is totally secure.
I promise to use it only to send you Chiropractic Help.}

我要回帖

更多关于 don t tell em 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信