where ___ you ___ (stay) aat the momenttago?

你的浏览器禁用了JavaScript, 请开启后刷新浏览器获得更好的体验!
用括号中所给词的正确形式填空。1. —Where is the bird?&&&&—It ________ (fly) away a moment ago. 2. He is worried about _________ (not pass) the English exam.3. Amy would rather ___________ (wear) green than red. Red is a girl's color. 4. He told me that he would have some difficulty&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &(chat) with American students. 5. It is generous of the people from the rich family_________ (donate) to UNICEF. 6.&— Hi, Liu Tao. I didn't see you at the party. &&& —Oh. I _______ (get) ready for the maths exam.
1-6& was getting
要回复问题请先或
关注: 0 人您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
六年级上册英语6A期中试卷.doc 25页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
下载提示
1.本站不保证该用户上传的文档完整性,不预览、不比对内容而直接下载产生的反悔问题本站不予受理。
2.该文档所得收入(下载+内容+预览三)归上传者、原创者。
3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
需要金币:150 &&
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
六年级英语6A期中试卷听力部分(30分)一、听录音,选出你所听到的内容。(听一遍)(5分)()1.A.tallB.ballC.smallD.take()2.A.gladB.grassC.glassD.game()3.A.manyB.monkeyC.muchD.my()4.A.parkB.haveC.darkD.public()5.A.whoseB.whoC.shoesD.what二、听录音,根据对话内容选择正确答案。(听两遍)(5分)()1.A.It’sthefirstofJune.B.It’sthefirstofJuly.C.It’sthefirstofJanuary.()2.A.LiuTao’swashinghisface.B.LiuTao’shavingbreakfast.C.LiuTao’splayingfootball.()3.A.Itisonthechair.B.Itisonthebed.C.Itisontheground.()4.A.Youmuststayawayfromthebuilding.B.Youshouldn’tmakenoisehere.C.Weshouldn’tparkourcarhere.()5.A.Inthestudy.B.Inhisbedroom.C.Inthebathroom.三、听录音,给下列图号。(听两遍)(8分)()()()()四、听录音,填入所缺的词。(听三遍)(12分)1.A:Whatisit,today?B:It’sof.A:Oh,there’safootballatJinglingSchool.B:Great!Let’sandsee.2.A:Todayismymother’s.I’llbuyaforher.B:gotothesupermarket.It’sthe笔试部分(70分)一、找出划线部分发音不同的选项。(5分)()1.A.familyB.danceC.happyD.handkerchief()2.A.brotherB.herC.rememberDPeter()3.A.yearB.hearC.thereD.earphone()4.A.usuallyB.justC.underD.up()5.A.sweaterB.teamC.breadD.head二、按要求写单词。(5分)1.photo(复数)________2.have(现在分词)_________3.two(序数词)________4.Mike(名词所有格)________5.he(宾格)___________6.twelve(序数词)_________7.is(过去式)_________8.are(过去式)_________9.mango(复数)______10.keep(名词)__________三、翻译词组。(10分)1.blowoutthecandles________6.鸟笼______________2.getagoal._________________7.寻找_______________3.gohometogether__________8.严禁践踏草地_______4.talkawalk_______________9.放学后_____________5.climbthetree_____________10.公共标志__________四、用所给词的正确形式填空。(10分)1.Ilike_______(play)football.He_______(like)watchingTV.2.Where’sthecamera?It________(is)thereamomentago.3.There______(be)alotof________(strawberry)onthetable.4.Youshouldn’t________(put)yourmobilephonebesidethecomputer.5.Wouldyoulike______________(take)somephotos?6.Where______(be)thediarynow?It______(is)therejustnow.五、选择填空。(10分)()1.______speakloudly.Keepquietly,please.A.Don’tB.Shouldn’tC.Doesn’tD.Wouldn’t()2.What______isittoday?It’sTuesday.A.dateB.timeC.dayD.week()3.There’sabasketball_____thedeskandthechair.A.nearB.besideC.underD.between()4.Where______youaweekago?I____
正在加载中,请稍后...4发现相似题用所给动词的适当填空,完成对话
A:I'm not feeling well. I&have got (get) a cold.
B:&Have you&been (be) to the hospital yet?
A:Yes, I&went (go) to see Doctor Li this morning and he&gave (give) me some medicine.
B:&Have you&taken (take) the medicine?
A:Yes, I&took (take) it just a moment ago.
B:Mr Li is a good doctor. I think you'll&be (be) all right soon.
A:I hope so. By the way, where is our teacher? I have to ask for a sick leave.
B:She&has gone&(go) to the office.}

我要回帖

更多关于 at the moment 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信