was/werei was supposed too 和was/were going to 有什么区别?

I first went to hear a live rock concert when I was eight years old.My brother and his friends were all ____ of a heavy metal group called Black Wednesday.When they ____ that Black Wednesday were going to perform at our local theatre, they all bought ____ for performance.However, at the last minute, one of the friends couldn't go, so my brother ____ me the ticket.I was really ____!I remember the buzz (嘈杂声) of excitement inside the theatre as we all found our ____.After a few minutes, the lights went down and everybody became ___.I could barely make out the stage in the ____.We waited.Then there was a roar from the crowd, like an explosion, as the first members of the band ____ the stage.My brother leaned over and shouted something in my ear, but I couldn't ___ what he was saying.The first song was already starting and the music was as ____ as a jet engine.I could ____ the drum beats and bass notes in my stomach.I can't recall any of the songs that the band played.I just ____ that I really enjoyed the show and didn't want it to ____.But in the end, after three encores (加演), the show finished.We left the ____ and walked unsteadily out onto the pavement.I felt a little dizzy, as if I had just ___from a long sleep.My ears were still ____with the beat of the last song.After the____, I became a Black Wednesday fan too for a few years before getting into other kinds of music.Once in a while,____, I listen to one of their songs and ____I'm back at that first show.小题1:A.membersB.friendsC.fansD.volunteers小题2:A.guessedB.discoveredC.thoughtD.predicted小题3:A.flowersB.drinksC.clothesD.tickets小题4:A.bookedB.offeredC.returnedD.found小题5:A.relaxedB.embarrassedC.excitedD.encouraged小题6:A.seatsB.entranceC.spotsD.space小题7:A.comfortableB.quiteC.seriousD.nervous小题8:A.silenceB.noiseC.darknessD.smoke小题9:A.fell uponB.got throughC.broke intoD.stepped onto小题10:A.forgetB.hearC.repeatD.bear小题11:A.loudB.heardC.sweetD.fast小题12:A.feelB.touchC.enjoyD.digest小题13:A.realizeB.understandC.believeD.remember小题14:A.continueB.delayC.finishD.change小题15:A.partyB.theatreC.operaD.stage小题16:A.escapedB.traveledC.benefitedD.woken小题17:A.achingB.burningC.ringingD.rolling小题18:A.competitionB.performanceC.interviewD.celebration小题19:A.thoughB.otherwiseC.insteadD.besides小题20:A.decideB.regretC.concludeD.imagine - 跟谁学
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索无锡
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:I first went to hear a live rock concert when I was eight years old.My brother and his friends were all ____ of a heavy metal group called Black Wednesday.When they ____ that Black Wednesday were going to perform at our local theatre, they all bought ____ for performance.However, at the last minute, one of the friends couldn't go, so my brother ____ me the ticket.I was really ____!I remember the buzz (嘈杂声) of excitement inside the theatre as we all found our ____.After a few minutes, the lights went down and everybody became ___.I could barely make out the stage in the ____.We waited.Then there was a roar from the crowd, like an explosion, as the first members of the band ____ the stage.My brother leaned over and shouted something in my ear, but I couldn't ___ what he was saying.The first song was already starting and the music was as ____ as a jet engine.I could ____ the drum beats and bass notes in my stomach.I can't recall any of the songs that the band played.I just ____ that I really enjoyed the show and didn't want it to ____.But in the end, after three encores (加演), the show finished.We left the ____ and walked unsteadily out onto the pavement.I felt a little dizzy, as if I had just ___from a long sleep.My ears were still ____with the beat of the last song.After the____, I became a Black Wednesday fan too for a few years before getting into other kinds of music.Once in a while,____, I listen to one of their songs and ____I'm back at that first show.小题1:A.membersB.friendsC.fansD.volunteers小题2:A.guessedB.discoveredC.thoughtD.predicted小题3:A.flowersB.drinksC.clothesD.tickets小题4:A.bookedB.offeredC.returnedD.found小题5:A.relaxedB.embarrassedC.excitedD.encouraged小题6:A.seatsB.entranceC.spotsD.space小题7:A.comfortableB.quiteC.seriousD.nervous小题8:A.silenceB.noiseC.darknessD.smoke小题9:A.fell uponB.got throughC.broke intoD.stepped onto小题10:A.forgetB.hearC.repeatD.bear小题11:A.loudB.heardC.sweetD.fast小题12:A.feelB.touchC.enjoyD.digest小题13:A.realizeB.understandC.believeD.remember小题14:A.continueB.delayC.finishD.change小题15:A.partyB.theatreC.operaD.stage小题16:A.escapedB.traveledC.benefitedD.woken小题17:A.achingB.burningC.ringingD.rolling小题18:A.competitionB.performanceC.interviewD.celebration小题19:A.thoughB.otherwiseC.insteadD.besides小题20:A.decideB.regretC.concludeD.imagineI first went to hear a live rock concert when I was eight years old.My brother and his friends were all ____ of a heavy metal group called Black Wednesday.When they ____ that Black Wednesday were going to perform at our local theatre, they all bought ____ for performance.However, at the last minute, one of the friends couldn't go, so my brother ____ me the ticket.I was really ____!I remember the buzz (嘈杂声) of excitement inside the theatre as we all found our ____.After a few minutes, the lights went down and everybody became ___.I could barely make out the stage in the ____.We waited.Then there was a roar from the crowd, like an explosion, as the first members of the band ____ the stage.My brother leaned over and shouted something in my ear, but I couldn't ___ what he was saying.The first song was already starting and the music was as ____ as a jet engine.I could ____ the drum beats and bass notes in my stomach.I can't recall any of the songs that the band played.I just ____ that I really enjoyed the show and didn't want it to ____.But in the end, after three encores (加演), the show finished.We left the ____ and walked unsteadily out onto the pavement.I felt a little dizzy, as if I had just ___from a long sleep.My ears were still ____with the beat of the last song.After the____, I became a Black Wednesday fan too for a few years before getting into other kinds of music.Once in a while,____, I listen to one of their songs and ____I'm back at that first show.小题1:A.membersB.friendsC.fansD.volunteers小题2:A.guessedB.discoveredC.thoughtD.predicted小题3:A.flowersB.drinksC.clothesD.tickets小题4:A.bookedB.offeredC.returnedD.found小题5:A.relaxedB.embarrassedC.excitedD.encouraged小题6:A.seatsB.entranceC.spotsD.space小题7:A.comfortableB.quiteC.seriousD.nervous小题8:A.silenceB.noiseC.darknessD.smoke小题9:A.fell uponB.got throughC.broke intoD.stepped onto小题10:A.forgetB.hearC.repeatD.bear小题11:A.loudB.heardC.sweetD.fast小题12:A.feelB.touchC.enjoyD.digest小题13:A.realizeB.understandC.believeD.remember小题14:A.continueB.delayC.finishD.change小题15:A.partyB.theatreC.operaD.stage小题16:A.escapedB.traveledC.benefitedD.woken小题17:A.achingB.burningC.ringingD.rolling小题18:A.competitionB.performanceC.interviewD.celebration小题19:A.thoughB.otherwiseC.insteadD.besides小题20:A.decideB.regretC.concludeD.imagine科目:最佳答案小题1:C小题2:B小题3:D小题4:B小题5:C小题6:A小题7:B小题8:C小题9:D小题10:B小题11:A小题12:A小题13:D小题14:C小题15:B小题16:D小题17:C小题18:B小题19:A小题20:D解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心Nancy had just got a job as a secretary in a company. Monday was the first day she went to work, so she was very 36and arrived early. She 37the door open and found nobody there. “I am the 38to arrive.” She thought and came to her desk. She was surprised to find a bunch of 39on it. They were fresh. She 40them and they were sweet. She looked around for a41to put them in. “ Somebody has sent me flowers the very first day!” she thought42. “ But who could it be?” she began to 43.The day passed quickly and Nancy did everything with 44interest. For the following days of the 45, the first thing Nancy did was to change water for the followers and then 46her work.Then came another Monday. 47she came near her desk she was overjoyed to see a(n) 48bunch of flowers there. She quickly put them in the vase, 49the old ones.The same thing happened again the next Monday. Nancy began to think of ways to find out the 50.On Tuesday afternoon, she was sent to hand in a plan to the 51. She waited for his directives(命令)at his secretary’s 52. She happened to see on the desk a half-opened notebook, which 53: “ In order to keep the secretaries 54, the company has decided that every 55a bunch of fresh flowers should be put on each secretary’s desk.”Later, she was told that their general manager was a business management psychologist(心理学家).【小题1】A. depressedB. encouragedC. excitedD. surprised【小题2】A. turnedB. pushedC. knockedD. forced【小题3】A. lastB. secondC. thirdD. first【小题4】A. keysB. grapesC. flowersD. bananas【小题5】A. smelledB. ateC. tookD. held【小题6】A. vaseB. roomC. glassD. bottle【小题7】A. angrilyB. quietlyC. strangelyD. happily【小题8】A. seekB. wonderC. WorkD. ask【小题9】A. lowB. littleC. greatD. general【小题10】A. monthB. periodC. yearD. week【小题11】A. set about B. set upC. set out D. set off【小题12】A. Unless B. When C. Since D.Before【小题13】A. oldB. redC. blueD. new【小题14】A. coveringB. demandingC. replacingD. forbidding【小题15】A. senderB. receiverC. secretaryD. waiter【小题16】A. assistantB. colleagueC. employeeD. manager【小题17】A. notebookB. deskC. officeD. house【小题18】A. saidB. writtenC. printedD. signed【小题19】A. at homeB. on timeC. in high spiritsD. in low spirits【小题20】A. Sunday morningB. Monday morningC. Monday afternoonD. Tuesday afternoon - 跟谁学
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索无锡
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:Nancy had just got a job as a secretary in a company. Monday was the first day she went to work, so she was very 36and arrived early. She 37the door open and found nobody there. “I am the 38to arrive.” She thought and came to her desk. She was surprised to find a bunch of 39on it. They were fresh. She 40them and they were sweet. She looked around for a41to put them in. “ Somebody has sent me flowers the very first day!” she thought42. “ But who could it be?” she began to 43.The day passed quickly and Nancy did everything with 44interest. For the following days of the 45, the first thing Nancy did was to change water for the followers and then 46her work.Then came another Monday. 47she came near her desk she was overjoyed to see a(n) 48bunch of flowers there. She quickly put them in the vase, 49the old ones.The same thing happened again the next Monday. Nancy began to think of ways to find out the 50.On Tuesday afternoon, she was sent to hand in a plan to the 51. She waited for his directives(命令)at his secretary’s 52. She happened to see on the desk a half-opened notebook, which 53: “ In order to keep the secretaries 54, the company has decided that every 55a bunch of fresh flowers should be put on each secretary’s desk.”Later, she was told that their general manager was a business management psychologist(心理学家).【小题1】A. depressedB. encouragedC. excitedD. surprised【小题2】A. turnedB. pushedC. knockedD. forced【小题3】A. lastB. secondC. thirdD. first【小题4】A. keysB. grapesC. flowersD. bananas【小题5】A. smelledB. ateC. tookD. held【小题6】A. vaseB. roomC. glassD. bottle【小题7】A. angrilyB. quietlyC. strangelyD. happily【小题8】A. seekB. wonderC. WorkD. ask【小题9】A. lowB. littleC. greatD. general【小题10】A. monthB. periodC. yearD. week【小题11】A. set about B. set upC. set out D. set off【小题12】A. Unless B. When C. Since D.Before【小题13】A. oldB. redC. blueD. new【小题14】A. coveringB. demandingC. replacingD. forbidding【小题15】A. senderB. receiverC. secretaryD. waiter【小题16】A. assistantB. colleagueC. employeeD. manager【小题17】A. notebookB. deskC. officeD. house【小题18】A. saidB. writtenC. printedD. signed【小题19】A. at homeB. on timeC. in high spiritsD. in low spirits【小题20】A. Sunday morningB. Monday morningC. Monday afternoonD. Tuesday afternoonNancy had just got a job as a secretary in a company. Monday was the first day she went to work, so she was very &&&36&&&and arrived early. She &&&37&&&the door open and found nobody there. “I am the &&&38&&to arrive.” She thought and came to her desk. She was surprised to find a bunch of &&39&on it. They were fresh. She&& 40&&them and they were sweet. She looked around for a&&&&41&&&to put them in. “ Somebody has sent me flowers the very first day!” she thought&&&42&&&. “ But who could it be?” she began to &&&&43&&&.The day passed quickly and Nancy did everything with &&&44&&&&interest. For the following days of the &&&45&&&, the first thing Nancy did was to change water for the followers and then &&&46&&&her work.Then came another Monday. &&&47&&she came near her desk she was overjoyed to see a(n) &&&48&&&bunch of flowers there. She quickly put them in the vase, &&49&&the old ones.The same thing happened again the next Monday. Nancy began to think of ways to find out the &&&&50&&&.On Tuesday afternoon, she was sent to hand in a plan to the&&& 51&&&&. She waited for his directives(命令)at his secretary’s &&&52&&&. She happened to see on the desk a half-opened notebook, which &&&53&&&: “ In order to keep the secretaries &&&54&&, the company has decided that every &&&&55&&&&a bunch of fresh flowers should be put on each secretary’s desk.”Later, she was told that their general manager was a business management psychologist(心理学家).【小题1】A. depressedB. encouragedC. excitedD. surprised【小题2】A. turnedB. pushedC. knockedD. forced【小题3】A. lastB. secondC. thirdD. first【小题4】A. keysB. grapesC. flowersD. bananas【小题5】A. smelledB. ateC. tookD. held【小题6】A. vaseB. roomC. glassD. bottle【小题7】A. angrilyB. quietlyC. strangelyD. happily【小题8】A. seekB. wonderC. WorkD. ask【小题9】A. lowB. littleC. greatD. general【小题10】A. monthB. periodC. yearD. week【小题11】A. set about B. set upC. set out D. set off【小题12】A. Unless B. When C. Since D.Before【小题13】A. oldB. redC. blueD. new【小题14】A. coveringB. demandingC. replacingD. forbidding【小题15】A. senderB. receiverC. secretaryD. waiter【小题16】A. assistantB. colleagueC. employeeD. manager【小题17】A. notebookB. deskC. officeD. house【小题18】A. saidB. writtenC. printedD. signed【小题19】A. at homeB. on timeC. in high spiritsD. in low spirits【小题20】A. Sunday morningB. Monday morningC. Monday afternoonD. Tuesday afternoon科目:难易度:最佳答案【小题1】C【小题2】B【小题3】D【小题4】C【小题5】A【小题6】A【小题7】D【小题8】B【小题9】C【小题10】D【小题11】A【小题12】B【小题13】D【小题14】C【小题15】A【小题16】D【小题17】B【小题18】A【小题19】C【小题20】B解析试题分析:【小题1】C 考查常识。找到新工作,上班第一天,所有人都会感到很兴奋。【小题2】B 动词辨析。A转向;B推开;C敲;D强行进入。句意:她推开门,发现里面没有人,她是第一个到办公室的人。【小题3】D 上下文串联。根据上句,办公室里一个人也没有,说明她是第一个上班的。【小题4】C 上下文串联。根据下文可知美国星期一,每个秘书都会收到一束鲜花。【小题5】A 动词辨析。A闻。B吃;C拿走;D举着。指她闻闻花香。【小题6】A上下文串联。根据49空前in the vase说明她想找一个花瓶来放花。【小题7】D 副词辨析。A生气地;B安静地;C奇怪地;D开心地。收到了鲜花,她开心地想,她想知道会是谁送的呢?【小题8】B动词辨析。A寻找;B想知道;C工作;D问;解析同上。【小题9】C 上下文串联。工作第一天就收到了鲜花,自然工作兴趣很高。【小题10】D 词义辨析。A月;B期间;C年;D周。根据下文可知每周都有新的花送过来,故她在这个星期接下来的每一天中都给花换水。【小题11】A 短语辨析。A开始;B建设;C出发;D引爆;指每天她都是给花换水以后才开始工作。【小题12】B 连词辨析。句意:当她走到办公室旁边,看到了一束新花。【小题13】D 形容词辨析。解析同上。【小题14】C 动词辨析。A覆盖;B要求;C代替;D禁止;指她用新到的花替换旧花。【小题15】A 名词辨析。一直有人送花,她应该是在想谁是送花的人。Sender发送者。【小题16】D 上下文串联。根据下文可知她是去经理办公室送一份计划书,并在经理的秘书的桌子旁边等待经理的指令。【小题17】B 名词辨析。解析同上。【小题18】A 动词辨析。Say和read可以表示纸张,布告,通知上所写内容,故A正确。【小题19】C 词义辨析。A在国内,在家;B准时;C情绪高;D情绪低;根据上下文可知每周一送一束花,让秘书们情绪很高,故C正确。【小题20】B 上下文串联。根据上文可知是每周一给秘书送花。故B正确。考点:考查故事类阅读点评:设空科学合理,考生不难从中领会大意,从而下手会比较顺利,从选项中可以看出,本大题主要还是考查了词汇的辨析与运用,但更加注重综合语言能力的运用,需要根据故事情节,了解词汇用法的同时,结合语境,做出准确的判断。知识点:&&&&&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心Like most people, I was brought up to look upon life as a getting. It was not until in my later thirties that I made this important discovery: giving-away makes life so much more exciting. One discovery I made about giving away is that it is almost impossible to give away anything in this world without getting something back, though the return often comes in an unexpected form. One Sunday morning the local post office delivered a letter to my home, though it was addressed to me at my office. I wrote the postmaster a note of appreciation. More than a year later I needed a post office box for4 a new business I was starting. I was told at the window that there were boxes left, and that my name would have to go on a long waiting list. As I was about to leave, the postmaster appeared in the doorway. He had overheard our conversation.“Wasn’t it you that wrote us a letter a year ago about delivering a special delivery to your home?”I said it was.“Well, you certainly are going to have a box in this post office if you have to make one for you. You don’t know what a letter like that means to us. We usually get nothing but complains.”46. At first the author looked upon life as a process of getting. He formed this view of life because . A.other people were selfish B.he thought it exciting to get from others C.of his early education D.of his character47. The author wrote a note of appreciation to the post office because . A.he knew what such a note would mean to the post office. B.he had discovered giving-away made life all the more exciting C.he believed he would get something back by doing so D.the post man delivered an important letter in time48. When the author needed a post-office box., . A.many had applied for post-office box before him B.he asked to put his name on a waiting list C.he tried to see the postmaster D.he wrote the postmaster a note of appreciation49. The postmaster promised . A.to make a new post-office box for the author B.to let the author have a post-office box C.to include the author’s name on the list D.to deliver the author’s mail to his home50. The postmaster interfered because . A.he overheard this conversation B.he had received a lot of complaints for lack of post-office box C.he was thankful for the letter the author had writtenD.he was proud of their good service. - 跟谁学
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索无锡
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类: Like most people, I was brought up to look upon life as a getting. It was not until in my later thirties that I made this important discovery: giving-away makes life so much more exciting. One discovery I made about giving away is that it is almost impossible to give away anything in this world without getting something back, though the return often comes in an unexpected form. One Sunday morning the local post office delivered a letter to my home, though it was addressed to me at my office. I wrote the postmaster a note of appreciation. More than a year later I needed a post office box for4 a new business I was starting. I was told at the window that there were boxes left, and that my name would have to go on a long waiting list. As I was about to leave, the postmaster appeared in the doorway. He had overheard our conversation.“Wasn’t it you that wrote us a letter a year ago about delivering a special delivery to your home?”I said it was.“Well, you certainly are going to have a box in this post office if you have to make one for you. You don’t know what a letter like that means to us. We usually get nothing but complains.”46. At first the author looked upon life as a process of getting. He formed this view of life because . A.other people were selfish B.he thought it exciting to get from others C.of his early education D.of his character47. The author wrote a note of appreciation to the post office because . A.he knew what such a note would mean to the post office. B.he had discovered giving-away made life all the more exciting C.he believed he would get something back by doing so D.the post man delivered an important letter in time48. When the author needed a post-office box., . A.many had applied for post-office box before him B.he asked to put his name on a waiting list C.he tried to see the postmaster D.he wrote the postmaster a note of appreciation49. The postmaster promised . A.to make a new post-office box for the author B.to let the author have a post-office box C.to include the author’s name on the list D.to deliver the author’s mail to his home50. The postmaster interfered because . A.he overheard this conversation B.he had received a lot of complaints for lack of post-office box C.he was thankful for the letter the author had writtenD.he was proud of their good service. Like most people, I was brought up to look upon life as a getting. It was not until in my later thirties that I made this important discovery: giving-away makes life so much more exciting. One discovery I made about giving away is that it is almost impossible to give away anything in this world without getting something back, though the return often comes in an unexpected form. One Sunday morning the local post office delivered a letter to my home, though it was addressed to me at my office. I wrote the postmaster a note of appreciation. More than a year later I needed a post office box for4 a new business I was starting. I was told at the window that there were boxes left, and that my name would have to go on a long waiting list. As I was about to leave, the postmaster appeared in the doorway. He had overheard our conversation.“Wasn’t it you that wrote us a letter a year ago about delivering a special delivery to your home?”I said it was.“Well, you certainly are going to have a box in this post office if you have to make one for you. You don’t know what a letter like that means to us. We usually get nothing but complains.”46.& At first the author looked upon life as a process of getting. He formed this view of life because . A.other people were selfish B.he thought it exciting to get from others C.of his early education&&&&& D.of his character47.& The author wrote a note of appreciation to the post office because&&&&&& . A.he knew what such a note would mean to the post office. B.he had discovered giving-away made life all the more exciting C.he believed he would get something back by doing so D.the post man delivered an important letter in time48.& When the author needed a post-office box.,&&&&&& . A.many had applied for post-office box before him B.he asked to put his name on a waiting list C.he tried to see the postmaster D.he wrote the postmaster a note of appreciation49.& The postmaster promised&&&&&&& . A.to make a new post-office box for the author B.to let the author have a post-office box C.to include the author’s name on the list D.to deliver the author’s mail to his home50.& The postmaster interfered because&&&&& . A.he overheard this conversation B.he had received a lot of complaints for lack of post-office box C.he was thankful for the letter the author had writtenD.he was proud of their good service.科目:难易度:最佳答案【小题1】C【小题2】D【小题3】A【小题4】A【小题5】C解析&&&&&&&&&知识点:&&&&&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心}

我要回帖

更多关于 be supposed to 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信