falldandelion是什么意思啊啊

1. 落下;跌倒[C][(+from)]
The fall from his horse broke his arm.
他从马上跌落摔坏了胳膊。
2. 降落;降落量[C]
During the afternoon, there was a sudden heavy fall of snow.
下午突然下起了大雪。
3. 下降;减少[C][(+in)]
We are expecting a fall in stock prices.
我们预料股市价格将要下跌。
4. 落差[S][(+of)]
The fall of the river here is three feet.
这里河水落差为三英尺。
5. (政府)垮台;(城市、要塞)陷落[the S]
The people did not cease to resist even after the fall of the capital.
即使在首都失陷以后人民也没有停止抵抗。
6. 堕落[S]
The play was about the fall of an honest man.
这出戏是关于一个诚实的人堕落的故事。
7. 【美】秋天[the S]
I may be going back in the fall.
我可能在秋天回去。
8. 瀑布[P]
不及物动词 vi.
1. 落下;降落
Leaves fall from the trees.
叶子从树上落下。
2. 跌落;跌倒[(+over/down)]
She slipped and fell over.
他滑了一下跌倒了。
3. 下降;减退;减弱
Production costs fell by 30%.
生产成本下降了百分之三十。
4. 【书】战死,阵亡[L]
Many men fell in battle.
许多人在战斗中阵亡。
5. 变成;成为[L]
They first met at university and later fell in love.
他们在大学里初次相遇,后来相爱。
After a while I fell asleep.
一会儿以后我睡着了。
6. (政府、政权等)垮台
The Government has fallen again.
政府又垮台了。
7. (城市、阵地等)陷落
The city fell to the enemy.
该城失陷了。
8. (脸色)变阴沉
His face suddenly fell.
他的脸色突然一沉。
9. (黑夜)降临;(目光、重音)落在
The accent falls on the first syllable.
重音落在第一个音节上。
Darkness was falling fast.
天很快黑了下来。
10. 下垂[Q][L]
Her hair falls to her shoulders.
她长发披肩。
11. (地面)倾斜;(河、水)流入[Q]
The land falls gently to the sea.
地面缓缓地向海边倾斜。
12. 被说出[(+from)][L]
Not a word fell from his lips.
他一声不吭。
13. 属(于)[(+into)]
They fall into different categories.
他们属于不同的类别。
14. 【旧】堕落在德汉-汉德词典中发现10个解释错误,并通过审核,将获赠《德语助手》授权一个
添加笔记:
<div id="correct" title="在德汉-汉德词典中发现10个解释错误,并通过审核,将获赠《德语助手》授权一个">有奖纠错
m.-(e)s,Einf?lle侵袭;突然产生的念头Einfallm. (-[e]s,-f?lle).(突然产生的)想法
【汽车】m 射入,投射;落入,陷入;影响
Es war nur so ein Einfall von mir.这不过是我的一种想法。Sie bekommt einen originellen Einfall.她有了一个古怪的想法。Mir kam der Einfall, ihn zu fragen.我突然想起要去问问他。Moskau hat alle Truppen für Einfall konzentriert.莫斯科为入侵集结了所有的部队。Seine Adresse will mir nicht einfallen.他的地址我想不起来了。Mir kam der Einfall(或 Ich kam auf den Einfall),ihn zu fragen.我突然想起要去问问他。Das Haus will einfallen.这幢房子就要倒塌了。Da kam ihm der rettende Gedanke (或 Einfall).他(突然)想到了解救的办法。Es wird mir gleich wieder einfallen.我马上会重新想起来的。Lass dir das ja nicht einfallen!别(想)做这事!Lass dir so etwas (ja) nicht einfallen!这个你休想!Lassen Sie sich(Dat.) ja nicht einfallen zu ...您可别冒险去…Da h?ttest du dir aber etwas Besseres einfallen lassen k?nnen!(口)你这一招并不高明!(拒绝某人的托词时说) Nach dem israelischen Einfall in das Flüchtlingslager Dschenin wurden Anschuldigungen erhoben, wonach die Menschenrechte missachtet und das humanit?re V?lkerrecht verletzt worden seien.
以色列闯入杰宁难民营,被指控侵犯人权和违反国际人道主义法。 Desgleichen misst der Sicherheitsrat der Achtung der nationalen Souver?nit?t und der territorialen Unversehrtheit Ruandas grosse Bedeutung bei und verurteilt jeden Einfall bewaffneter Gruppen in dieses Land. “安全理事会也极其重视对卢旺达国家主权和领土完整的尊重,谴责武装团伙侵入该国的任何行动, Der Sicherheitsrat nimmt ausserdem mit Besorgnis Kenntnis von dem Einfall von Mitgliedern der Widerstandsarmee des Herrn in die Demokratische Republik Kongo und begrüsst die Absicht der Kongolesischen Streitkr?fte, diese Gruppe in Zusammenarbeit mit der MONUC und im Einklang mit ihrem in der Resolution 1565 festgelegten Mandat zu entwaffnen. “另外,安全理事会还关切地注意到上帝抵抗军的成员侵入刚果民主共和国境内,并欢迎刚果武装部队拟与联刚特派团合作,根据第)号决议为联刚特派团规定的任务,解除这一团体的武装。 Keiner Regierung würde es auch nur im Traum einfallen, eine Milit?rmission vergleichbarer Gr?sse mit einer so geringen Stabsunterstützung ins Ausland zu dislozieren. 任何国家政府都不敢想象可以靠这样小得不可再小的总部支助单位在海外部署如此规模的军事特派团。
关注我们的微信
下载手机客户端
赞助商链接
《德语助手》是最专业的德语学习软件。提供了完整详尽的德汉-汉德词典、德语变位参考、德语百科全书。是德语学习者必备的工具。soft.godic.net
如果您希望在《德语助手》网站上放置宣传广告,可以联系我们。www.godic.net
提供大量德语阅读听力资源的免费在线德语学习站点
同济大学门户网站www.tongji.net
德国华人门户www.kaiyuan.de
中国德语界
德国留学专业网站www.abcdvbbs.netrise+and+fall_rise+and+fall的意思_rise+and+fall是什么意思_rise+and+fall什么意思_rise+and+fall的解释_百科全书_911查询
rise+and+fall
输入词条名称进行查询,例如 rise+and+fall
rise+and+fall rise+and+fall的意思 rise+and+fall是什么意思 rise+and+fall什么意思 rise+and+fall的解释
rise+and+fall版本一歌手:Craig David (feat.Sting)专辑:Slicker than your average(2002)歌词如下:Sometimes in life you feel the fight is over, And it seems as though the writings on the wall, Superstar you finally made it, But once your picture becomes tainted, It's what they call, The rise and fall I always said that I was gonna make it, Now it's plain for everyone to see, But this game I'm in don't take no prisoners, Just casualties, I know that everything is gonna change, Even the friends I knew before me go, But this dream is the life I've been searching for, Started believing that I was the greatest, My life was never gonna be the same, Cause with the money came a different status, That's when things change, Now I'm too concerned with all the things I own, Blinded by all the pretty girls I see, I'm beginning to lose my integrity Sometimes in life you feel the fight is over, And it seems as though the writings on the wall, Superstar you finally made it, But once your picture becomes tainted, It's what they call, The rise and fall I never used to be a troublemaker, Now I don't even wanna please the fans, No autographs, No interviews,No pictures,Endless demands, Given vices that was clearly wrong, The type that seems to make me feel so right, But some things you may find can take over your life, Burnt all my bridges now I've run out of places, And there's nowhere left for me to turn, Been caught in comprimising situations, I should have learnt, From all those times I didn't walk away, When I knew that it was best to go, Is it too late to show you the shape of my heart, Sometimes in life you feel the fight is over,And it seems as though the writings on the wall, Superstar you finally made it, But once your picture becomes tainted, It's what they call, The rise and fall Now I know, I made mistakes, Think I don't care, But you don't realise what this means to me, So let me have, Just one more chance, I'm not the man I used to be, Used to beeeeeeeeeee Sometimes in life you feel the fight is over, And it seems as though the writings on the wall, Superstar you finally made it, But once your picture becomes tainted, It's what they call, The rise and fall版本二歌手:Camelo歌词如下:Oah Oah Rise and FallNo more tears for bleeding horseNow I will surviveDon't know where and don't know whyIn the land of the seven hillsEvery man is working hardChildren play with wooden toolsWomen pray for foodSuddenly one old man saysDark clouds on horizonEvery mean five feet tallTakes his sword and shieldAsh of war on ancient groundDying man on red blood landNo one war mans no name graveLove will not surviveFight for peace not for godSoul is steel life is goldIn the land of the seven hillsNow we rest in peace
声明:此内容系本站根据您的指令自动搜索到的结果,不代表本站赞成其中所述的内容或立场!百科全书为您提供rise+and+fall,rise+and+fall的意思,rise+and+fall是什么意思,rise+and+fall什么意思,rise+and+fall的解释
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐
(共10个)站长工具
(共8个)身体健康
&2017  京ICP备号-6 京公网安备30 一键安装桌面版,查词翻译快三倍
选择要添加的生词本
词霸Android版