We had some food then改为双重否定句否定

4.We read English in the morning. (改为一般疑问句.并作出否定回答)——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
4.We read English in the morning. (改为一般疑问句.并作出否定回答) 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
句型转换。&&1. They do their homework every day. (用now改写句子)&&&& &&& They &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& their homework now.&& 2. Tom is looking at a picture. (改为一般疑问句并作出肯定回答)&&&& &&& -&&&&&&&& Tom &&&&&&&& at a picture?&&&& &&& -&&&&&&&&, &&&&&&&& &&&&&&&& .&& 3. We read English in the morning every day. (改为一般疑问句并作否定回答)&&&& &&& -____ you ____ English in the morning every day?&&&& &&& -&&&&&&&&, &&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&.&& 4. The girls are playing in the garden. (对划线部分提问)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& the girls &&&&&&&&?&& 5. Karen is waiting for her mother at the school gate. (对划线部分提问)&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&& &&&&&&&& Karen &&&&&&&& for at the school gate?
句型转换。1—6题每空一词,0.5分。7—10题每题1分。(10分)1. David’s mother wants to buy him somenice food.(同义句)David’s mother _____ _____ to buy some nicefood ____ ____.2. There is only one English book inmy bag.&(对划线部分提问)&&&&&&&&&_______ English books are there in your bag?3. We read English for half an hourevery day.(对画线部分提问)________ ________ do you read English everyday?4. You can’t put your bag here.(改为祈使句)________ put your bag here.5. Kate usually watches TV at theweekend.What&&&&&&&&&_&Kate usually &&&&&&at theweekend ?6. Tomorrow is my birthday.(对划线部分提问)&_________ is your birthday?7.the,the,then,light,wait,road,green,for,cross(7—10题连词成句)____________________________________________.8. late,bed,his,to ,brother,goes,often ____________________________________________.9. under, much , many,is,and, the , there,orange, oranges, table,juice____________________________________________.10.the,listen,I,flowers,music,often,to,water,and____________________________________________.&
句型转换。1—6题每空一词,0.5分。7—10题每题1分。(10分)1. David’s mother wants to buy him some nice food.(同义句) David’s mother _____ _____ to buy some nice food ____ ____.2. There is only one English book in my bag.&(对划线部分提问)&&&&&&&&&_______ English books are there in your bag?3. We read English for half an hour every day.(对画线部分提问) ________ ________ do you read English every day?4. You can’t put your bag here.(改为祈使句) ________ put your bag here.5. Kate usually watches TV at the weekend.What&&&&&&&&& _&Kate usually &&&&&&at the weekend ? 6. Tomorrow is my birthday.(对划线部分提问)&_________ is your birthday?7. the,the,then,light,wait,road,green,for,cross(7—10题连词成句)____________________________________________. 8. late,bed,his,to ,brother,goes,often ____________________________________________.9. under, much , many,is,and, the , there, orange, oranges, table,juice____________________________________________. 10. the,listen,I,flowers,music,often,to,water,and ____________________________________________.
句型转换。1—6题每空一词,0.5分。7—10题每题1分。(10分)1. David’s mother wants to buy him some nice food.(同义句) David’s mother _____ _____ to buy some nice food ____ ____.2. There is only one English book in my bag.&(对划线部分提问)&&&&&&&&&_______ English books are there in your bag?3. We read English for half an hour every day.(对画线部分提问) ________ ________ do you read English every day?4. You can’t put your bag here.(改为祈使句) ________ put your bag here.5. Kate usually watches TV at the weekend.What&&&&&&&&& _&Kate usually &&&&&&at the weekend ? 6. Tomorrow is my birthday.(对划线部分提问)&_________ is your birthday?7. the,the,then,light,wait,road,green,for,cross(7—10题连词成句)____________________________________________. 8. late,bed,his,to ,brother,goes,often ____________________________________________.9. under, much , many,is,and, the , there, orange, oranges, table,juice____________________________________________. 10. the,listen,I,flowers,music,often,to,water,and ____________________________________________.
用括号中所给动词的正确形式填空1. Kitty doesn’t have much time_________(talk)with her friends. 2. I’d like__________(answer)your questions. 3. Mr Fang often______________(help)me learn English. 4. _______________(not make)model planes in class. 5. What about____________(go)on a picnic(野餐)next Sunday?&&&&6. We read English at 8:00 a. m. Then our first lesson_______(begin)at 8:25 a. m.7. Wednesday__________(come)after Tuesday. 8. When we study English, we must practice__________(speak)it. 9. We are all looking forward to___________ (see)you. 10. He____________(send)e-mails to his brother once(一次)a week.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在此处加一个漏词符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。  注意:1.每处错误及修改均仅限一词; 2.只允许修改10处,多者(从11处起)不计分。 I was sitting at my favorite table in a restaurant last Sunday and wait for the food I had ordered to arrive. I suddenly found that Lin Ling, one of my classmate, worked like a waitress there. Honest speaking, it was great surprise for me to find her working there. As far as I know, she’s from a richer family. What was it that made her to work there? I walked up to her and asked her the reason. When asking, she said, “I just want to earn some pocket money so that we can help some children in poor areas go back to school.” How a good girl! I should learn from her. - 跟谁学
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在此处加一个漏词符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。  注意:1.每处错误及修改均仅限一词; 2.只允许修改10处,多者(从11处起)不计分。 I was sitting at my favorite table in a restaurant last Sunday and wait for the food I had ordered to arrive. I suddenly found that Lin Ling, one of my classmate, worked like a waitress there. Honest speaking, it was great surprise for me to find her working there. As far as I know, she’s from a richer family. What was it that made her to work there? I walked up to her and asked her the reason. When asking, she said, “I just want to earn some pocket money so that we can help some children in poor areas go back to school.” How a good girl! I should learn from her.文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在此处加一个漏词符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。  注意:1.每处错误及修改均仅限一词; 2.只允许修改10处,多者(从11处起)不计分。 I was sitting at my favorite table in a restaurant last Sunday and wait for the food I had ordered to arrive. I suddenly found that Lin Ling, one of my classmate, worked like a waitress there. Honest speaking, it was great surprise for me to find her working there. As far as I know, she’s from a richer family. What was it that made her to work there? I walked up to her and asked her the reason. When asking, she said, “I just want to earn some pocket money so that we can help some children in poor areas go back to school.” How a good girl! I should learn from her.科目:难易度:最佳答案【小题1】wait改成waited/waiting【小题2】classmate改成calssmates【小题3】like改成as【小题4】Honest改成Honestly【小题5】great前面加a【小题6】richer改成rich’【小题7】去掉to【小题8】asking改成asked【小题9】 we改成I【小题10】How改成What解析试题分析:文章介绍作者在饭店看见家里富有的同学林玲做服务员很惊讶,原来林玲这么做是为了帮助贫困地区的孩子回到学校。作者很感动,准备向林玲学习。【小题1】上个星期天我坐在一个饭店我最喜欢的桌子旁等着我点的食物到来。这里wait是和sitting并列的动作,用改成waited/waiting【小题2】我突然发现我的一个同学林玲,在这里做服务员。One of后面接可数名词复数:classmate改成calssmates【小题3】考查词组“work as”担当:like改成as【小题4】说实话: Honestly speaking【小题5】发现她在这儿工作对我来说是很惊讶的事情。这里的surprise是抽象名词具体化,要加a【小题6】她是来自一个富有的家庭。这里没有比较含义,用形容词的原形:richer改成rich’【小题7】是什么使她在这儿工作的?make +宾语+省略to的不定式做宾语补足语:去掉to【小题8】当被问及的时候,她说…这里是状语从句的省略式,省略了主语和be动词,因为she和ask是被动含义,所以用asked【小题9】我想挣些零花钱,这样可以帮助贫困地区的孩子回到学校。这里是林玲说的话,指林玲。 we改成I【小题10】多么好的女孩啊!这是 感叹句,因为修饰a good girl,所以用How改成What考点:考查短文改错知识点:&&&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心四月五练习题_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
四月五练习题
上传于|0|0|文档简介
&&五年级下册英语练习题
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用3下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩6页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢More than three years after moving from Australia to this remote part of England, we are still learning how things are done here. Not too long after we arrived and unpacked, we were invited for “a drink on Sunday morning” by a retired couple nearby. We got there about noon, to find the living-room crowded — lots of chat and discussions, and in all a very jolly occasion. Trouble was, there was no food — no self-respecting Australian would regard a tray of crisps as food. In Sydney, when you are invited for a drink any time after midday on a Sunday, you know you will be fed as well as watered and you plan accordingly. Meaning the hardworked little woman makes no plans to cook lunch because you are eating out. By one-fifteen my stomach was sending up “please explain” to me. Even the crisps had gone. There was nothing we could do except wait, and wonder if the hostess was going to perform some magic and feed us fashionably late. Then, as quickly as if word had spread that there was free beer at the local pub, the room emptied. By one-forty-five there were only a few guests left, so we decided to go home. Tinned soup for lunch that day because the little woman was not really interested in real cooking for us. A few weeks ago we were invited out for “supper” and the hostess suggested 8:15. Ah, we thought greedily, “this is going to be the real thing.” We dressed with some care — I putting on a dark suit — and arrived on time. My wife looked pretty good, I thought — a little black dress and so on. But when we walked in I had a terrible feeling we had got the night wrong because the hostess was dressed in a daytime kind of way and the husband was in jeans and an open-neck shirt. But no, we were greeted and shown into the sitting-room. After a drink I looked around and saw that this was indeed a superior cottage because it had a (more or less) separate dining-room. But there were no signs of a table-setting. Not again! I thought. Were we meant to eat before we came? I decided that in future my wife and I would always carry a chocolate bar. About 9:28 our hostess went out of the room, saying something about food. Ten minutes later she returned and asked us to follow. We were led out to the kitchen. There on the table were country style plates and a huge bowl of soup, rough bread and all the makings of a simple meal. And that is what it was. In other words we had not read the signals right when we were invited for “supper”. If they want you to come to dinner, they say so, and you know that means dark suits and so on. If they mean supper, they say it, and you get fed in the kitchen.1.When the author and his wife were invited out for “a drink on Sunday morning”, they thought _________.
A. they would be the only people thereB. they would be given lunch as wellC. they would be taken to a restaurant for lunchD. they would be asked to take some food with them2.The “party” had been going on for about an hour and three quarters when _________.
A. the hostess decided to feed her guestsB. everyone had tinned soup for lunchC. most of the guests went to lunch at the pubD. the author realized he would go home hungry3.When invited out for “supper” a few weeks later, the writer _________.
A. expected to be served a proper dinnerB. arrived on the wrong eveningC. interpreted the invitation correctly this timeD. realized there was no dining-room in the cottage4.As the evening wore on, the writer became aware that _________.
A. no one used their dining-rooms in the countrysideB. he should have had a meal before going outC. “supper” meant a simple, informal mealD. he should, in future, eat only chocolate in the evening - 跟谁学
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:
More than three years after moving from Australia to this remote part of England, we are still learning how things are done here. Not too long after we arrived and unpacked, we were invited for “a drink on Sunday morning” by a retired couple nearby. We got there about noon, to find the living-room crowded — lots of chat and discussions, and in all a very jolly occasion. Trouble was, there was no food — no self-respecting Australian would regard a tray of crisps as food. In Sydney, when you are invited for a drink any time after midday on a Sunday, you know you will be fed as well as watered and you plan accordingly. Meaning the hardworked little woman makes no plans to cook lunch because you are eating out. By one-fifteen my stomach was sending up “please explain” to me. Even the crisps had gone. There was nothing we could do except wait, and wonder if the hostess was going to perform some magic and feed us fashionably late. Then, as quickly as if word had spread that there was free beer at the local pub, the room emptied. By one-forty-five there were only a few guests left, so we decided to go home. Tinned soup for lunch that day because the little woman was not really interested in real cooking for us. A few weeks ago we were invited out for “supper” and the hostess suggested 8:15. Ah, we thought greedily, “this is going to be the real thing.” We dressed with some care — I putting on a dark suit — and arrived on time. My wife looked pretty good, I thought — a little black dress and so on. But when we walked in I had a terrible feeling we had got the night wrong because the hostess was dressed in a daytime kind of way and the husband was in jeans and an open-neck shirt. But no, we were greeted and shown into the sitting-room. After a drink I looked around and saw that this was indeed a superior cottage because it had a (more or less) separate dining-room. But there were no signs of a table-setting. Not again! I thought. Were we meant to eat before we came? I decided that in future my wife and I would always carry a chocolate bar. About 9:28 our hostess went out of the room, saying something about food. Ten minutes later she returned and asked us to follow. We were led out to the kitchen. There on the table were country style plates and a huge bowl of soup, rough bread and all the makings of a simple meal. And that is what it was. In other words we had not read the signals right when we were invited for “supper”. If they want you to come to dinner, they say so, and you know that means dark suits and so on. If they mean supper, they say it, and you get fed in the kitchen.1.When the author and his wife were invited out for “a drink on Sunday morning”, they thought _________.
A. they would be the only people thereB. they would be given lunch as wellC. they would be taken to a restaurant for lunchD. they would be asked to take some food with them2.The “party” had been going on for about an hour and three quarters when _________.
A. the hostess decided to feed her guestsB. everyone had tinned soup for lunchC. most of the guests went to lunch at the pubD. the author realized he would go home hungry3.When invited out for “supper” a few weeks later, the writer _________.
A. expected to be served a proper dinnerB. arrived on the wrong eveningC. interpreted the invitation correctly this timeD. realized there was no dining-room in the cottage4.As the evening wore on, the writer became aware that _________.
A. no one used their dining-rooms in the countrysideB. he should have had a meal before going outC. “supper” meant a simple, informal mealD. he should, in future, eat only chocolate in the evening
More than three years after moving from Australia to this remote part of England, we are still learning how things are done here. Not too long after we arrived and unpacked, we were invited for “a drink on Sunday morning” by a retired couple nearby. We got there about noon, to find the living-room crowded — lots of chat and discussions, and in all a very jolly occasion. Trouble was, there was no food — no self-respecting Australian would regard a tray of crisps as food. In Sydney, when you are invited for a drink any time after midday on a Sunday, you know you will be fed as well as watered and you plan accordingly. Meaning the hardworked little woman makes no plans to cook lunch because you are eating out. By one-fifteen my stomach was sending up “please explain” to me. Even the crisps had gone. There was nothing we could do except wait, and wonder if the hostess was going to perform some magic and feed us fashionably late. Then, as quickly as if word had spread that there was free beer at the local pub, the room emptied. By one-forty-five there were only a few guests left, so we decided to go home. Tinned soup for lunch that day because the little woman was not really interested in real cooking for us. A few weeks ago we were invited out for “supper” and the hostess suggested 8:15. Ah, we thought greedily, “this is going to be the real thing.” We dressed with some care — I putting on a dark suit — and arrived on time. My wife looked pretty good, I thought — a little black dress and so on. But when we walked in I had a terrible feeling we had got the night wrong because the hostess was dressed in a daytime kind of way and the husband was in jeans and an open-neck shirt. But no, we were greeted and shown into the sitting-room. After a drink I looked around and saw that this was indeed a superior cottage because it had a (more or less) separate dining-room. But there were no signs of a table-setting. Not again! I thought. Were we meant to eat before we came? I decided that in future my wife and I would always carry a chocolate bar. About 9:28 our hostess went out of the room, saying something about food. Ten minutes later she returned and asked us to follow. We were led out to the kitchen. There on the table were country style plates and a huge bowl of soup, rough bread and all the makings of a simple meal. And that is what it was. In other words we had not read the signals right when we were invited for “supper”. If they want you to come to dinner, they say so, and you know that means dark suits and so on. If they mean supper, they say it, and you get fed in the kitchen.1.When the author and his wife were invited out for “a drink on Sunday morning”, they thought _________.
A. no one used their dining-rooms in the countrysideB. he should have had a meal before going outC. “supper” meant a simple, informal mealD. he should, in future, eat only chocolate in the evening科目:难易度:最佳答案
小题1:B小题2:D小题3:A小题4:C

知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心}

我要回帖

更多关于 must改为否定句 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信