在研究生申请莱斯大学学就读是怎样一番体验

你正在使用的浏览器版本过低,将不能正常浏览和使用知乎。【大学介绍】在莱斯大学就读是怎样一番体验
在Rice&University莱斯大学就读是怎样一番体验,【携尔留学】给大家翻译整理了莱斯大学的留学体验,以供参考。
1.Academics:&I&consider&academics&at&Rice&to&be&too&difficult&and&constantly&feel&stupid&compared&to&my&peers.&The&community&is&very&nurturing&and&competitive&and&students&rarely&if&ever&discuss&grades,&but&I&find&classes&incredibly&challenging.&Though&Rice&is&known&more&for&its&innovations&in&science&and&math,&humanities&classes&are&equally&respected&in&my&experience&and&just&as&challenging.&Students&often&continue&academically-minded&work&outside&of&the&classroom&setting&in&clubs,&research&activities&or&just&dinnertime&discussion.&There&is&an&intellectual&air&around&campus&distinct&from&other&equally&prestigious&but&less&nerdy&schools.&Some&potential&students&may&find&it&off-putting,&but&Rice&students&love&to&geek&out.I'm&on&the&staff&for&Catalyst,&Rice's&undergraduate&research&journal,&and&help&with&the&ICSJ,&a&similar&journal&drawing&from&Rice&and&10&other&peer&colleges&in&the&US&and&UK.&I'm&also&in&Owlchemy,&Rice's&chemical&society,&which&has&provided&some&amazing&travel/research&opportunities&and&introduced&me&to&some&great&friends&on&campus.&Whatever&academic&interests&you&have,&Rice&probably&has&at&least&two&clubs&for&each&and&you&will&be&accepted&by&all.
学术:我觉得莱斯大学的学术方面很难,并且我一直认为跟同龄人相比我觉得我很愚蠢。校园社区生活很注重培养学生也很有挑战性,学生都很少讨论学分的事情,我觉得课程方面太难了。尽管莱斯大学以科学和数学方面的创新而闻名,但以我的经历,人文方面的课程也同样收到重视,也都很有难度。学生们经常在课外聚集在俱乐部进行学术性工作或者举行调研活动,也或者是在就餐时间进行一番讨论。学校萦绕着很浓的智慧氛围,这和其他知名但是学生都很宅的学校不同。可能有一些学生会觉得这里有点令人不快,但是莱斯大学的学生喜欢努力学习。我是莱斯大学本科杂志&Catalyst里的一员,我帮助ICSJ做事,这是一个半月刊,由莱斯大学和其他美国和英国的10个同类大学承办。我也在Owlchemy里做事,这是莱斯大学的化学园地,这能提供一些很棒的旅行/调研的机会,也让我认识了很多很优秀的朋友。不论你有什么样的学术爱好,莱斯大学每至少有两个俱乐部适合你,你会被他们全部接纳的。
2.Academics:&Teachers&are&INCREDIBLE,&and&there&is&no&core&curriculum&outside&of&the&easily&fulfilled&distribution&requirements&(take&a&few&humanities&courses,&a&few&social&science&courses,&and&a&few&natural&science&courses&before&graduating).&You&can&explore&countless&fields&and&disciplines&of&study&with&engaging&and&passionate&professors.
学术:老师们都好得难以置信,除了那些很简单就能完成的课业要求之外,没什么核心课程(毕业之前,要学一些人文课程,一些社会科学课程,还有一些自然科学方面的课程)。你可以尽情地和充满激情和热心的教授一起探究各个领域。
3.Academics:&The&reason&why&we&all&chose&Rice&is&academics&really.&I&have&learned&so&so&so&much&in&this&first&semester&alone.&There&are&some&courses&that&are&infamously&bad&(looking&at&you&General&Chemistry&I),&but&for&the&most&part&professors&are&incredibly&knowledgeable&and&the&courses&themselves&are&insanely&informative.&The&Freshman&Writing&Intensive&Seminar&requirement&can&be&a&bit&hit&or&miss&though,&you&can&pick&a&really&good&FWIS&or&a&really&bad&one.
学术:我们之所以选择莱斯大学就是基于它的学术水平。单单这一个学期我已经学到了很多很多很多的东西。有一些课程确实很糟糕(看看你的普通化学1),但是绝大多数教授学识都非常渊博,课程本身知识量非常丰富。新生强力写作研讨会要求很高,你可能做得很好,也可能很差。
4.Majors:&I&worked&at&an&architecture&from&so&I&got&to&see&what&it&is&like&to&have&a&business&in&the&architecture&world,&it&is&not&quite&like&school.&I&learned&a&great&deal&about&architecture,&business,&and&customer&service.
专业:我在一个农业结构工作,所以我会了解农业领域的商业事物大概是什么样的流程,这和学校里有很大的不同。我在农业、商业和消费者服务这些方面学到了很多。
5.Majors:&The&variety&of&majors/minors&is&incredible,&and&double,&triple,&quadruple,&and&even&quintuple&(not&unheard&of)&majoring&is&very&doable&and&common&(unless&you're&in&engineering,&music,&or&architecture).&Meeting&major&requirements&and&graduating&in&four&years&is&very&easy.
专业:专业的多样性方面是非常灵活的,双修、三修、四修甚至五修(甚至都没听过)这些都是可行并很常见的(除非你学了工程专业、音乐和建筑)。四年之内达到专业要求顺利毕业是很容易的。
6.Majors:The&process&of&getting&into&my&Bioengineering&major&was&easy.&There&is&no&special&application&process&when&applying&to&the&school.&Although&you&have&the&choice&to&declare&your&major&until&your&sophomore&year,&if&you&are&thinking&of&majoring&in&engineering,&I&suggest&you&start&early&because&there&are&lots&of&general&requirements&you&need&to&complete&in&order&to&graduate&on&time.
专业:我的生物工程专业申请流程很简单。申请这个学院的时候,没什么特别的申请程序。只是你得到大二的时候才有选择专业的权力。如果你在考虑选择工程方面的专业,想准时毕业的话,我建议你早点开始做准备,因为有很多基本要求你得完成。
7.Administration:&The&administration&generally&understands&student&concerns&well,&and&acts&accordingly.&I&feel&that&they&have&our&best&interest&in&mind&most&of&the&time,&however&sometimes&decisions&are&made&that&are&more&political&in&nature&than&what&is&really&good&for&the&student&body.
校园管理:学校管理方很了解学生关心的事情,并采取相应的对策。我觉得很多时候学校方面很在意我们学生的利益,但也有时候一些决策的制定可能更只是更形式化一些,而不是真正的对学生有好处。
8.Administration:&Rice&uses&the&Honor&code&system.&The&university&trusts&you&not&to&cheat.&As&a&result&of&the&honor&code&you&can&have&take-home&or&unproctored&tests&which&are&nice.&However,&if&you&break&the&honor&code&Rice&will&be&very&strict.&Honor&code&violations&are&arbitrated&in&front&of&the&Honor&Council,&a&student&body.
校园管理:莱斯大学采用“尊重核心守则”的教育理念。学校相信你不会去欺骗人。基于这种理念,你可以参加在自己家里的考试,或者没有老师监考的考试,这真的很好。但是如果你违反了核心守则,学校对此则是非常严厉的。违反基本守则的行为将会受到学生组织——荣誉委员会仲裁。
9.Diversity:&Rice&is&an&extremely&diverse&campus&and&additionally,&a&very&accepting&campus.&Students&are&comfortable&with&being&themselves&and&are&not&ashamed&or&afraid&to&express&themselves&as&they&wish.
多样性:莱斯大学是一个很有多样性的学校,也是一个很有包容性的学校。这里的学生都勇敢做自己,他们不害怕也不羞于表达自己的观点。
10.Diversity:&The&Rice&community&is&a&very&accepting&community.&Your&ideas&on&alcohol,&gender,&sex,&religion,&etc.&will&be&pretty&much&accepted.&In&terms&of&international&students,&Chinese&and&Korean&students&have&their&organizations&that&support&one&another&and&can&be&a&bit&cliquey.&If&you&use&a&different&language&to&communicate&with&people&you&know&from&your&own&country&it&is&likely&to&be&accepted,&but&in&a&group&of&mostly&the&same&language&background&the&non-speaker&can&feel&a&bit&left&out&as&the&same&language&speakers&already&have&the&connection&of&their&own&community&and&sense&of&belonging.
多样性:莱斯大学就是一个很有包容性的大社区。你对于饮酒、性取向、性以及宗教等等各种方面的观点都会被很多人接受。至于国际学生,中国和韩国学生有他们自己的小圈子,他们彼此互助,有一点点排外。如果你用一种不同的语言和来自你的国家你认识的人交流的话,那能很好地被人接受。但是在由很多相同背景的人组成的群体里,那里非本土语言者会觉得有被忽略的感觉,因为讲同一语言的人们已经有了他们自己的情感联系和归宿感。
11.Athletics:&I've&only&gone&to&varsity&sporting&events&to&support&friends&that&were&participating.&It's&not&like&we&are&&we&won&five&conference&championships.&its&just&not&a&big&part&of&the&culture&here.&IM&and&club&sports&are&Bae.&They&are&great&ways&to&make&friends.&The&competitiveness&of&the&residential&colleges&leads&to&tons&of&fun&and&college&pride.
体育:我去参与各种体育活动只是为了支持参加比赛的朋友们。这不算是校园生活的很大一部分。IM和俱乐部活动都是很好的交友方式,住宿学院之间的比赛的竞争性激发了很多乐趣和学院荣誉感。
12.Athletics:&Intramural&sports&between&the&colleges&are&a&big&part&of&campus&life&and&widely&participated&in.&Varsity&sports&are&not&as&well&followed,&but&people&still&have&a&strong&sense&of&pride&in&the&football&and&baseball&teams,&and&athletes&are&well&integrated&with&fellow&students.
体育:校内学院见的体育比赛活动是校园生活的很大一部分,有很多人广泛的参与其中。但是也有很多的体育活动受众不是那么多,不过人们仍然有很强烈的荣誉感,尤其是在橄榄球和篮球比赛当中。运动员和学生能很好的互动。
13.Guys&&&Girls:It's&absolutely&whatever&you&want&it&to&be.&There&are&so&many&different&people&here&with&different&backgrounds&it's&very&easy&to&find&whatever&you're&interested&in&romantically&or&socially.
男生女生:这里绝对是应有尽有!这里有太多具有不同生活文化背景的人,很容易就能找到让你感兴趣的人,不论是情感上还是日常社交方面都是如此。
14.Guys&&&Girls:&Rice&University&girls&get&WAY&less&credit&than&they&deserve.&Ok,&they&are&not&super&models,&but&lets&face&it,&neither&are&you.&It&is&possible&to&meet&really&cute&girls&here,&but&what&really&sells&me&on&Rice&girls&is&talking&to&them.&Talking&to&them&you&find&out&about&their&passions&and&drives.&You're&just&left&like,&"Wow,&you&are&an&incredible&person."&Experiences&like&that&happen&frequently&at&Rice.&It&is&part&of&Rice&University&being&so&selective,&everyone&here&is&amazing.
男生女生:莱斯大学的女生没有得到应有的青睐!好吧,她们不是模特儿,让我们面对这个事实,你也不是啊!这里很容易就能遇到很靓丽的女生,但是真正让我吃惊的是和她们交流的感受。跟她们交流你会发现她们的激情和动力。你会有种感觉:“哇哦,你真是一个了不起的人!”这样的经历在莱斯大学会经常发生。这也是莱斯大学很有选择性的一个部分,每个人都很棒。
15.Guys&&&Girls:&Rice&students&are&friendly&without&exception,&and&I&usually&don't&make&blanket&statements&like&that.&Though&many&can&be&reserved,&there&are&a&wide&spectrum&of&personalities&from&introverts&to&extroverts&-&however,&a&unifying&theme&is&that&everyone&has&hidden&talents.&A&conversation&with&any&Rice&student&will&uncover&amazing&stories,&interests,&and&insights.
男生女生:莱斯大学的学生无一例外都很友好,我通常说话都不那么概括性。尽管或许有些人有一点点保守,还有有各种个性类型的人,从内向型到外向型都有。但是,无一例外的是每个人都有自己的潜能。和任何一个莱斯大学的学生交流一番,就能发现这个人非同一般的经历,兴趣以及观点。
16.Campus&Food:Five&star&&the&food&is&fantastic.&If&you&don't&like&the&menu&at&one&servery,&you&are&free&to&eat&at&any&other&servery,&which&is&great.&Every&college&is&connected&to&a&dining&hall&and&has&its&own&commons&to&eat&(although&some&share&serveries,&each&residential&college&has&its&own&place&to&actually&eat).&The&cooks&are&very&accommodating&and&there&are&tons&of&options&for&vegetarian,&vegan,&gluten&free,&etc.&They&are&also&open&to&suggestions&and&take&feedback&very&seriously.
校园饮食:绝对五星级别!食物超级棒。如果你不喜欢一个备餐间的食物,你可以去吃其他任何一个备餐间准备的饭,这是很好的。每个学院都和一个餐厅连接。在以前,并且都有自己的公共食堂(尽管有一些是共用备餐间,每个宿舍楼都有自己吃饭的地方)。大厨们都很随和,对素食和无谷蛋白也有很多的种类选择。他们对于一些建议也都持开放心态,会很认真对待学生们的意见反馈。
17.Campus&Food:&The&food&on&campus&is&great&and&satisfying.&At&least&it's&food,&but&if&you&go&off&campus&like&in&the&Rice&Village&for&dining,&you&would&find&more&variety&and&more&palatable&options.
校园饮食:学校的食物很棒,很让人满意。至少那是食品。但如果你去校外吃饭,比如去莱斯小村去吃的话,你会发现那里有更多的食物种类和更可口的食物选择。
18.Campus&Housing:&While&not&all&of&the&residential&colleges&are&created&equal&in&terms&of&housing&facilities,&even&the&"lesser"&dorms&are&still&some&of&the&nicest&I've&seen.&In&general,&the&old&colleges/dorms&have&been&remodeled,&and&the&new&colleges&are&very&nice.&Rooms&are&large&and&there's&plenty&of&space.&Other&colleges&I've&visited&squeeze&three&people&into&2/3&the&space&that&my&room,ate&and&I&share.&Also,&unlike&a&lot&of&larger&schools,&you&will&usually&only&have&a&single&roommate.&Some&dorms&are&organized&into&doubles&with&a&shared&bathroom&(such&as&McMurtry),&while&others&have&communal&bathrooms&(such&as&Brown),&and&others&are&Suite-style&with&a&common&room&(such&as&Weiss)
校园住宿:虽然不是所有的住宿学院在住宿设施上都一律等同,甚至会有一些“较差”的宿舍,但那依旧是我所见过是最好的房间了。总的来说,一些旧的的学院的宿舍房间都翻修过了,新学院都很好。房间都很大有很多空间。我到过其他一些学院把3个学生挤在只有我的房间2/3大的房间里!还有,不像其他一些大的学校,你通常只有一个室友。一些房间被设计成两个房间,有一个共用的洗浴间(比如,McMurtry),其他一些有公共卫生间(比如&Brown),还有一些是套间形式的,有公共房间(比如&Weiss)。
19.Campus&Housing:&Rice&has&a&wonderful&campus&atmosphere!&Most&people&live&on&campus&for&3-4&years.&Rice&uses&a&college&housing&system&similar&to&the&house&system&in&Harry&Potter.&You&matriculate&with&a&certain&college&and&usually&stay&with&the&same&college&until&you&graduate.&This&system&generates&really&friendly&and&close-knit&college&communities.&Each&college&has&a&slightly&different&culture,&government,&dormitory&style,&and&housing&process.
校园住宿:莱斯大学有很棒的校园氛围!很多人在学校住了三四年。莱斯大学的住宿系统和电影哈利波特里的住宿系统相似。你被某一个学院录取,通常会直待在这同一个学院直到你毕业。这种系统营造出了真实友好又亲密的校园社区。美国学院都有一点与众不同的文化、管理、住宿风格和住宿程序等等。
20.Health&&&Safety:&Rice&University&preaches&about&the&culture&of&care.&Students&are&meant&to&look&after&another's&well-being.&From&my&experience&it&seems&true.&At&my&first&college&party&I&drank&too&much&and&got&sick.&Several&students&with&out&hesitation&helped&me&get&back&to&my&room&and&made&sure&I&was&ok.&Since&then,&I&always&ask&people&at&parties&whether&I&know&them&or&not&if&they&are&feeling&well&just&to&make&sure&they&are&fine.
健康安全:莱斯大学宣传一种互相关心的文化。学生要关心其他学生。从我的经历看这是真的。我的第一学年晚会,我喝酒喝多生病了。几个同学毫不犹豫地把我送回了我的房间,并确保我安全无恙。从此以后,我总是会在晚会上问别人一切都还好吗,不论我是不是认识他们,我只是想确保他们都平安无事。
21.Health&&&Safety:&I&feel&incredibly&safe&on&campus,&though&I&recognize&I&am&a&very&tall&male&and&there&may&be&others&who&feel&differently.&However,&other&students&I&have&interacted&with&seem&to&find&Rice&as&safe&as&I&do.&Rice's&sexual&assault&policies&are&very&clear&and&progressive.&There&are&many&sexual&assault&prevention/awareness&discussions&and&events&throughout&the&year,&put&on&by&both&students&and&administration.&Rice&has&its&own&very&large&police&department&and&extensive&security&measures.&The&area&around&Rice&is&very&affluent&and&nice,&though&a&few&assaults&have&happened&near&campus.&As&it&is&in&the&fourth&largest&city&in&the&US,&the&campus&will&be&more&dangerous&than&somewhere&rural.Healthcare&on&campus&is&top-notch.&I&had&food&poisoning&(from&somewhere&far&outside&Houston!)&and&went&to&the&student&health&center&and&they&did&a&great&job&helping&me.&For&more&serious&injuries,&there&is&the&world's&largest&medical&center&right&across&the&street&from&campus&with&loads&of&trauma&centers&and&Rice&offers&a&cheap&college&insurance&policy.The&excellently&maintained&gym,&pools&and&sports&fields&also&promote&health&and&wellness&around&campus.
安全健康:我在学校里感觉很安全,但我是一个很高的男性,其他的人或许不这么认为。但是,我接触到的其他学生都和我一样觉得莱斯大学很安全。莱斯大学针对防护性骚扰的策略很清晰也很有力度。每年都有很多关于预防性骚扰的交流会和一些活动,学生和学校管理方都会参加。莱斯大学有很大的校园安保部门和一系列安保措施。虽然有一些骚扰事件发生,但学校附近的地区都是繁华地区也都很不错的。由于是处在全面第四大城市,学校比一些乡下地区还是多一点危险。学校的卫生保健方面也是顶级的。我曾经有过食物中毒(在某个离休斯顿很远的地方),去了学生学生健康护理中心,他们帮了我一个大忙。对一些更严重的伤害,世界最大的医疗中心就在学校对面,那有肿瘤检查中心。莱斯大学给学生提供了很便宜的校园医疗保险。维护得很好的体育馆,游泳池,体育操场也都很好得促进了学生的身体健康。
22.Transportation:&Easy&to&use&SuperShuttle&to&get&to&one&of&the&two&airports.&The&Rice&Shuttle&makes&trips&to&Rice&Village&on&Friday&and&Saturday&nights&and&trips&to&Target&on&Saturday&afternoons.&The&metro&system&is&pretty&easy&to&navigate&to&get&downtown&or&to&Reliant&Stadium.&A&lot&of&people&have&cars&though,&so&you're&likely&to&have&a&friend&that&has&a&car.
交通:乘坐超级班车去两个机场都很方便。莱斯校园班车周五和周六晚上去莱斯小村,周六下午去目的地!地铁系统也很方便,去市中心或者瑞兰特体育场也很方便。很多人都有车,所以你也可能有一个有车的朋友。
23.Transportation:&Getting&around&campus&is&easy-&it's&a&small&school,&and&there&are&shuttles&that&run&almost&everywhere&that&you&need&to&go,&including&Target&and&Rice&Village&for&dinner&on&the&weekends.&Getting&off&campus&is&a&bit&more&difficult,&but&we&get&free&lift&rail&passes,&so&if&something&is&along&the&metro&line,&then&you&can&get&there&easily&as&well&(downtown,&museum&district).
交通:在学校四处逛逛是很容易的——学校不大,有班车出行,几乎能到任何你需要去的地方,包括周末去就餐的目的地和莱斯小村。出校园有一点费劲,但是我们有免费通行证,所以如果有什么要去的地方是沿着地铁线的话,你很容易就能去那里(市中心和博物馆地区)。
24.Local&Area:&Houston&is&a&surprisingly&(for&me,&coming&from&California&where&I&knew&nothing&about&Texas)&vibrant&city&with&many&opportunities&for&students:&great&food,&Hermann&Park&right&beside&campus,&and&many&museums&and&other&attractions&very&close&to&campus.&Public&transportation&is&not&great,&basically&consisting&of&one&light&rail&line,&but&this&has&two&stops&at&campus&and&leads&downtown.&Uber&or&Zipcar&are&generally&used&for&trips&to&destinations&not&reachable&by&rail.
本地概况:休斯顿是一个令人惊奇的充满活力的城市(我来自加利福尼亚,对德克萨斯一无所知),对学生而言充满了机会:美味的食物,赫尔曼公园就在学校旁边,许多博物馆和其他诱人的地方都距离学校很近。公共交通不是那么好,基本由一条地铁线组成,但学校这有两个站点可以直达市中心。Uber&或者&Zipcar是很常用的出行方式,可以去地铁去不了的地方。
由【携尔留学】翻译整理
原文链接:/laseduhtml/usa/daxuejieshao/9032.html
400免费电话:(早8:30-晚22:30)
点击在线咨询(工作时间段实时交流,非工作时间段可点击留言第二天回复):
/chat/chat/p.do?c=&f=e494&g&refer=souhu
上门咨询:
中关村总部:北京市海淀区苏州街18号院长远天地大厦A1座1606室(地铁10号线苏州街站C出口即是)
国贸咨询中心:北京市朝阳区东三环中路39号院国贸建外SOHO大厦A座1906室(地铁10号线或1号线国贸站C出口即是。国贸中心咨询电话:010-)
乐闻携尔官网:
责任编辑:
声明:本文由入驻搜狐公众平台的作者撰写,除搜狐官方账号外,观点仅代表作者本人,不代表搜狐立场。【莱斯大学】【大学介绍】在莱斯大学就读是怎样一番体验(2)_牛宝宝文章网【莱斯大学】【大学介绍】在莱斯大学就读是怎样一番体验(2)专题:Administration:RiceusestheHonorcodesystem.Theuniversitytrustsyounottocheat.Asaresultofthehonorcodeyoucanhavetake-homeorunproctoredtestswhicharenice.However,ifyoubreakthehonorcodeRicewillbeverystrict.HonorcodeviolationsarearbitratedinfrontoftheHonorCouncil,astudentbody.校园管理:莱斯大学采用“尊重核心守则”的教育理念。学校相信你不会去欺骗人。基于这种理念,你可以参加在自己家里的考试,或者没有老师监考的考试,这真的很好。但是如果你违反了核心守则,学校对此则是非常严厉的。违反基本守则的行为将会受到学生组织——荣誉委员会仲裁。9.Diversity:Riceisanextremelydiversecampusandadditionally,averyacceptingcampus.Studentsarecomfortablewithbeingthemselvesandarenotashamedorafraidtoexpressthemselvesastheywish.多样性:莱斯大学是一个很有多样性的学校,也是一个很有包容性的学校。这里的学生都勇敢做自己,他们不害怕也不羞于表达自己的观点。10.Diversity:TheRicecommunityisaveryacceptingcommunity.Yourideasonalcohol,gender,sex,religion,etc.willbeprettymuchaccepted.Intermsofinternationalstudents,ChineseandKoreanstudentshavetheirorganizationsthatsupportoneanotherandcanbeabitcliquey.Ifyouuseadifferentlanguagetocommunicatewithpeopleyouknowfromyourowncountryitislikelytobeaccepted,butinagroupofmostlythesamelanguagebackgroundthenon-speakercanfeelabitleftoutasthesamelanguagespeakersalreadyhavetheconnectionoftheirowncommunityandsenseofbelonging.多样性:莱斯大学就是一个很有包容性的大社区。你对于饮酒、性取向、性以及宗教等等各种方面的观点都会被很多人接受。至于国际学生,中国和韩国学生有他们自己的小圈子,他们彼此互助,有一点点排外。如果你用一种不同的语言和来自你的国家你认识的人交流的话,那能很好地被人接受。但是在由很多相同背景的人组成的群体里,那里非本土语言者会觉得有被忽略的感觉,因为讲同一语言的人们已经有了他们自己的情感联系和归宿感。11.Athletics:I'veonlygonetovarsitysportingeventstosupportfriendsthatwereparticipating.It'wewonfiveconferencechampionships.itsjustnotabigpartoftheculturehere.IMandclubsportsareBae.Theyaregreatwaystomakefriends.Thecompetitivenessoftheresidentialcollegesleadstotonsoffunandcollegepride.体育:我去参与各种体育活动只是为了支持参加比赛的朋友们。这不算是校园生活的很大一部分。IM和俱乐部活动都是很好的交友方式,住宿学院之间的比赛的竞争性激发了很多乐趣和学院荣誉感。12.Athletics:Intramuralsportsbetweenthecollegesareabigpartofcampuslifeandwidelyparticipatedin.Varsitysportsarenotaswellfollowed,butpeoplestillhaveastrongsenseofprideinthefootballandbaseballteams,andathletesarewellintegratedwithfellowstudents.体育:校内学院见的体育比赛活动是校园生活的很大一部分,有很多人广泛的参与其中。但是也有很多的体育活动受众不是那么多,不过人们仍然有很强烈的荣誉感,尤其是在橄榄球和篮球比赛当中。运动员和学生能很好的互动。13.Guys&Girls:It'sabsolutelywhateveryouwantittobe.Therearesomanydifferentpeopleherewithdifferentbackgroundsit'sveryeasytofindwhateveryou'reinterestedinromanticallyorsocially.男生女生:这里绝对是应有尽有!这里有太多具有不同生活文化背景的人,很容易就能找到让你感兴趣的人,不论是情感上还是日常社交方面都是如此。14.Guys&Girls:RiceUniversitygirlsgetWAYlesscreditthantheydeserve.Ok,theyarenotsupermodels,butletsfaceit,neitherareyou.Itispossibletomeetreallycutegirlshere,butwhatreallysellsmeonRicegirlsistalkingtothem.Talkingtothemyoufindoutabouttheirpassionsanddrives.You'rejustleftlike,"Wow,youareanincredibleperson."ExperienceslikethathappenfrequentlyatRice.ItispartofRiceUniversitybeingsoselective,everyonehereisamazing.男生女生:莱斯大学的女生没有得到应有的青睐!好吧,她们不是模特儿,让我们面对这个事实,你也不是啊!这里很容易就能遇到很靓丽的女生,但是真正让我吃惊的是和她们交流的感受。跟她们交流你会发现她们的激情和动力。你会有种感觉:“哇哦,你真是一个了不起的人!”这样的经历在莱斯大学会经常发生。这也是莱斯大学很有选择性的一个部分,每个人都很棒。15.Guys&Girls:Ricestudentsarefriendlywithoutexception,andIusuallydon'tmakeblanketstatementslikethat.Thoughmanycanbereserved,thereareawidespectrumofpersonalitiesfromintrovertstoextroverts-however,aunifyingthemeisthateveryonehashiddentalents.AconversationwithanyRicestudentwilluncoveramazingstories,interests,andinsights.男生女生:莱斯大学的学生无一例外都很友好,我通常说话都不那么概括性。尽管或许有些人有一点点保守,还有有各种个性类型的人,从内向型到外向型都有。但是,无一例外的是每个人都有自己的潜能。和任何一个莱斯大学的学生交流一番,就能发现这个人非同一般的经历,兴趣以及观点。16.CampusFood:Fthefoodisfantastic.Ifyoudon'tlikethemenuatoneservery,youarefreetoeatatanyotherservery,whichisgreat.Everycollegeisconnectedtoadininghallandhasitsowncommonstoeat(althoughsomeshareserveries,eachresidentialcollegehasitsownplacetoactuallyeat).Thecooksareveryaccommodatingandtherearetonsofoptionsforvegetarian,vegan,glutenfree,etc.Theyarealsoopentosuggestionsandtakefeedbackveryseriously.校园饮食:绝对五星级别!食物超级棒。如果你不喜欢一个备餐间的食物,你可以去吃其他任何一个备餐间准备的饭,这是很好的。每个学院都和一个餐厅连接。在以前,并且都有自己的公共食堂(尽管有一些是共用备餐间,每个宿舍楼都有自己吃饭的地方)。大厨们都很随和,对素食和无谷蛋白也有很多的种类选择。他们对于一些建议也都持开放心态,会很认真对待学生们的意见反馈。转载请保留本文连接:2分享到:相关文章声明:《【莱斯大学】【大学介绍】在莱斯大学就读是怎样一番体验》由“山水平君”分享发布,如因用户分享而无意侵犯到您的合法权益,请联系我们删除。TA的分享}

我要回帖

更多关于 莱斯大学房产投资 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信