all those have seen the movie were moved是什么意思.用those还是

It was a Sunday morning and I was in a terrible mood. Two of my friends had gone to the movies the night before and hadn’t invited me. I was in my room thinking of ways to make them sorry when my father came in and said, “Want to go for a ride, today, Beck?”“No ! Leave me alone!” Those were the last words I said to him that morning.My friends invited me to go to the mall with them a few hours later. I forgot to be mad at them and went. I came home to find a note on the table. My mother put it where I would be sure to see it.
“Dad has had an accident. Please meet us at Highland Park Hospital.”When I reached the hospital,my mother came out and told me my father’s injuries were extensive. “Your father told the driver to leave him alone and just call 911,thank God! If he had moved Daddy,there’s no telling what might have happened. A broken rib(肋骨)might have pieced(穿透)a lung…” My mother might have said more, but I didn’t hear anything except those terrible words: leave me alone.It was several days later that he was finally able to have a conversation. I held his hand gently, afraid of hurting him. “Daddy…I am so sorry…” “It’s okay, sweetheart.” “No,”I said, “I mean about what I said to you that day.”My father never tells lies but he looked at me and said, “I don’t remember anything about that day, not before, during or after the accident. I remember kissing you goodnight the night before, though.” I regretted for my thoughtless words.My English teacher once told me that words have immeasurable power. They can hurt or they can heal. And we all have the power to choose our words.小题1:Why did the author say sorry to his father in the hospital?A.Because he was rude to his father that morning.B.Because he didn’t go along with his father.C.Because he failed to come earlier after the accident. D.Because he couldn’t look after his father in the hospital小题2:The reason why the author’s father said he forgot everything about that day is that________.
.A.he had a poor memoryB.he just wanted to comfort his son C.he didn’t wanted to comfort his son D.he lost his memory after the accident小题3:We know from the passage that when the accident happened,_______________.A.the author’s father called the hospital immediately.B.the author’s father was on his way to the mall.C.the author was watching a film with two of his friends.D.the author’s father told the driver not to move him.小题4: What lesson did Beck learn from the matter?A.Don’t treat your parents badly. B.Don’t hurt others with rude wordsC.Don’t move the injured in an accident. D.Don’t be angry with friends at small things. - 跟谁学
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:It was a Sunday morning and I was in a terrible mood. Two of my friends had gone to the movies the night before and hadn’t invited me. I was in my room thinking of ways to make them sorry when my father came in and said, “Want to go for a ride, today, Beck?”“No ! Leave me alone!” Those were the last words I said to him that morning.My friends invited me to go to the mall with them a few hours later. I forgot to be mad at them and went. I came home to find a note on the table. My mother put it where I would be sure to see it.
“Dad has had an accident. Please meet us at Highland Park Hospital.”When I reached the hospital,my mother came out and told me my father’s injuries were extensive. “Your father told the driver to leave him alone and just call 911,thank God! If he had moved Daddy,there’s no telling what might have happened. A broken rib(肋骨)might have pieced(穿透)a lung…” My mother might have said more, but I didn’t hear anything except those terrible words: leave me alone.It was several days later that he was finally able to have a conversation. I held his hand gently, afraid of hurting him. “Daddy…I am so sorry…” “It’s okay, sweetheart.” “No,”I said, “I mean about what I said to you that day.”My father never tells lies but he looked at me and said, “I don’t remember anything about that day, not before, during or after the accident. I remember kissing you goodnight the night before, though.” I regretted for my thoughtless words.My English teacher once told me that words have immeasurable power. They can hurt or they can heal. And we all have the power to choose our words.小题1:Why did the author say sorry to his father in the hospital?A.Because he was rude to his father that morning.B.Because he didn’t go along with his father.C.Because he failed to come earlier after the accident. D.Because he couldn’t look after his father in the hospital小题2:The reason why the author’s father said he forgot everything about that day is that________.
.A.he had a poor memoryB.he just wanted to comfort his son C.he didn’t wanted to comfort his son D.he lost his memory after the accident小题3:We know from the passage that when the accident happened,_______________.A.the author’s father called the hospital immediately.B.the author’s father was on his way to the mall.C.the author was watching a film with two of his friends.D.the author’s father told the driver not to move him.小题4: What lesson did Beck learn from the matter?A.Don’t treat your parents badly. B.Don’t hurt others with rude wordsC.Don’t move the injured in an accident. D.Don’t be angry with friends at small things.It was a Sunday morning and I was in a terrible mood. Two of my friends had gone to the movies the night before and hadn’t invited me. I was in my room thinking of ways to make them sorry when my father came in and said, “Want to go for a ride, today, Beck?”“No ! Leave me alone!” Those were the last words I said to him that morning.My friends invited me to go to the mall with them a few hours later. I forgot to be mad at them and went. I came home to find a note on the table. My mother put it where I would be sure to see it.
.A.he had a poor memoryB.he just wanted to comfort his son C.he didn’t wanted to comfort his son D.he lost his memory after the accident小题3:We know from the passage that when the accident happened,_______________.A.the author’s father called the hospital immediately.B.the author’s father was on his way to the mall.C.the author was watching a film with two of his friends.D.the author’s father told the driver not to move him.小题4: What lesson did Beck learn from the matter?A.Don’t treat your parents badly. B.Don’t hurt others with rude wordsC.Don’t move the injured in an accident. D.Don’t be angry with friends at small things.科目:最佳答案ABDB解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心The movie was so that all of us were to tears. A. moving B. moved C. movin——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
The movie was so that all of us were to tears. A. moving B. moved C. moving D. moved 7. He was made to leave his homeland France . A. for a certain reason B. for some reason C. for a some reason D. for certain reason 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
下面为同学们推荐部分热门搜索同步练习册答案,要查找更多练习册答案请点击访问
—Tom, do you have ______ time?
—Sorry, my watch isn’t on me, but I don’t think it ______ big deal if we miss the beginning of the movie. w*w*w*k*s*5*u*c*o*m A. /, a       B. /, /         C. the, a       D. the, / &
对话填空&(共10小题,每小题1分,满分10分)W: Sir, you’ve been using the onlinecatalogue(目录)forquite a (76) w______. Is there anything Ican do to help you?M: Well, I’ve got to write a paper aboutHollywood in the 30s and 40s, and I’m really struggling. There are hundreds ofbooks, and I just don’t know (77) w_____ to begin.W: Your topic sounds pretty big. Why don’tyou narrow it down to something like…uh… the history of the studios during thattime?M: You know, I was thinking about doingthat, but more than 30 books came up when I (78) t_____ in “movie studios.”W: You could cut that down even further bylisting the specific (79) y_____ you want. Try adding “1930s” or “1940s” ormaybe “Golden Age.”M: “Golden Age” is a good idea. Let me typethat in. Hey, look, just 6 books this time. That’s a lot better.W: Oh… another thing you might consider.Have you tried looking for any (80) m_______ or newspaper articles?M: No, I’ve only been (81) s________ forbooks.W: Well, you can look up magazine articlesin the Reader’s Guide to Periodical Literature. And we do have the Los AngelesTimes available over there. You might go (82) t________ their indexes (索引) to see if there’s (83)a_______ you want.M: Okay, I think I’ll get (84) s_______with these books and then I’ll go over the magazines.W: If you need any (85) h_____, I’ll beover at the Reference Desk.M: Great, thanks a lot.&&
Not long ago the movie 2012 came into screen. The people were threatened by those scenes of destroying flood, severe earthquake, terrifying hurricane and constructions representing human civilization being destroyed and even swallowed by disaster. Luckily, they are just the director’s imagination, but the present situation is not heading a positive direction, either. Take my own experience in Alaska as an example. Once I took a trip to the glacier. Along the way there stood signposts marking the snow lines of different years. They started from the foot of the mountain, but it was at the top when I finally saw melting glaciers(融化的冰川). My heart ached seeing the beautiful blue ice melting at every second. Sad but true, they are the effects of global warming and the result of our human impact. Furthermore, each year the rising sea level will kill 56 million people, and that's about the population of the en tire Italy. According to studies, if the temperature keeps on rising like this, by the year 2050, some islands and coastal cities including New York, Shanghai, Tokyo and Sydney will be drowned in water. Our fortune is in our own hands. It depends on us to shape our future, to reduce future human impact and find ways to form a peaceful relationship with our environment. Therefore, it's time for actions to be taken right now. Contribute a little to energy saving by using more efficient light bulbs and less hot water. Let recycle become our habit by thinking twice before throwing something away. Let us take public transportation as our first choice when going to a certain place. It might cost more time for now, but it' s to the benefit of a permanent future. Take care of every tree and grass around us by watering them or simply just avoid destroying them.In a word, small drops of water make a big ocean. The earth does not belong to us. On the contrary, we belong to the earth. Please bear in mind that the earth is our home. It is our responsibility to build a brighter and better future of our planet and prevent what happened in the movie 2012 from becoming reality.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&【小题1】Why does the author talk about the movie 2012 in the passage ?&&&&&A.To give example.B.To lead into the topic.C.To make prediction.D.To provide the evidence.【小题2】How did the author feel when he took a trip to the glacier?A.Worried.B.Puzzled.C.Scared.D.Bored.【小题3】It can be inferred from the third paragraph that&&&&&&&&&&.A.56 million people in Italy have been killed owing to the rising sea levelB.Some islands and coastal cities will be drowned in water by the year of 2050C.Human being w订l be in danger if we don't take actions to prevent the global warmingD.It is certain that what happened in the movie 2012 will come into reality【小题4】According to the passage, you are advised to&&&&&&&&&&&&&.A.drive our own private cars instead of taking buses to some placeB.recycle everything that is usedC.go to see the movie 2012 at onceD.work together to take good care of our planet【小题5】What does the author mean by saying "small drops of water make a big ocean"?A.Think twice before taking action, B.It's our duty to protect the ocean.C.Everyone together can make a difference.D.It's important to save every drop of water.
&W: Sir, you’ve been using the online catalogue(目录)forquite a (1.)w______.Is there anything I can do to help you?M: Well, I’ve got to write a paper about Hollywood in the 30s and40s, and I’m really struggling.There are hundreds of books, and I just don’t know (2.) w_____ to begin.W: Your topic sounds pretty big.Why don’t you narrow it down to something like…uh… the history ofthe studios during that time?M: You know, I was thinking about doing that, but more than 30 bookscame up when I (3.) t_____ in “movie studios.”W: You could cut that down even further by listing the specific (4.) y_____ you want.Try adding “1930s” or “1940s”or maybe “Golden Age.”M: “Golden Age” is a good idea.Let me type that in.Hey, look, just 6 books this time.That’s a lot better.W: Oh… another thing you might consider.Have you tried looking for any (5.) m_______ or newspaperarticles?M: No, I’ve only been (6.) s________ for books.W: Well, you can look up magazine articles in the Reader’s Guide toPeriodical Literature.And we do have the Los Angeles Times available over there.You might go (7.) t________ their indexes (索引) to see if there’s (8.) a_______ you want.M: Okay, I think I’ll get (9.) s_______ with these books andthen I’ll go over the magazines.W: If you need any (10.) h_____, I’ll be over at the ReferenceDesk.M: Great, thanks a lot. &
&M: Hi, Heather, I was wondering if you’re (1.)a&&&&&&&&&&& &tomorrowevening.W: Well, George, I guess I am. Why do youask?M: I have just gotten a pair of Star Warsmovie tickets from a friend and was thinking of (2.) i&&&&&&&&you along for the opening show. Are you interested?W: Yeah, definitely! Thanks a lot!M: No problem.W: I really wanted to watch Star Warson the opening day but the tickets were sold out. How did you (3.) m&&&&&&&&&to get hold of them?M: A friend of mine works at Pepsiheadquarters. He was able to get the tickets for (4.)f&&&&&&&, and then he sold 2 to me for $50 a piece.W: You paid $50 for each ticket? That’s muchmore expensive than the (5.) r&&&&& &&price!M: Not really (6.) c&&&&&&&&&the fact that other people are paying as high as $200 each on the “blackmarket”.W: I’m really honored you went (7.) t&&&&&&&&&&all this trouble just for my (8.) s& &&&&Ireally (9.) a&&&&&&&&& &that.So, what time are we going?M: The movie starts at 10 pm. We should getthere at least 1 hour (10.) e&&&&&&&&&because there’ll be a big line. I could you up at your house at 8, ifthat’s OK with you.&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号There are many great movie directors of all time and the following are five of those who have largely impressed audience with their body of work.As a member of the New Hollywood gang, Francis Coppola is best remembered for The God father series. His decision to cast Marlon Brando in the lead also met with fierce opposition from the studio bosses. Good sense became popular, and The God father went on to become one of the most memorable movies ever. Critics may point out that he has become less creative after his seventies, but try as one might, no one can possibly take the place of this great director’s work.Stanley Kubrick’s movies focus on the themes like sci-fi, horror, dark humor and war. He used symbolism in most of his movies, giving us some wonderful screen visuals, as shown in 2001: A Space Odyssey. His actors in Hollywood complained about the endless number of retakes, but they appreciated the performance he milked out of them. People argue about films like Lolita, A Clockwork Orange and Paths of Glory, but these are now seen as classics.Steven Spielberg is a great success at the box office, and he is one of the world’s most popular filmmakers today. As the creator of classics like Schindler’s List, Jurassic Park, ET, Indiana Jones series, Jaws, Saving Private Ryan, no one can win his hold over the audience. His critics accuse him of being emotional and over the top, but the fact remains that his movies attract the audience, and set the cash registers ringing.Woody Allen is a director who directs movies full of crime and hate. This comic genius has given us Annie Hall, Hannah and Her Sisters and Midnight in Paris, which have also become classical. His movies constantly include characters who arouse the audience’s sympathy and laughter at the same time, as they set out on a journey of self-discovery. Hollywood star power has never fazed Allen. Thankfully, awards and honors do not interest him, which results in creativity that is original.小题1:What do the directors mentioned in the passage have in common?A.They are interested in awards for their works. B.They are members of the New Hollywood gang.C.They have created a lot of movies taken as classics. D.They focus their themes on negative side of the society小题2:The movie Indiana Jones series is directed by ______.A.Francis CoppolaB.Woody AllenC.Stanley KubrickD.Steven Spielberg小题3:Stanley Kubrick’s works include the following except ______.A.Midnight in ParisB.2001: A Space OdysseyC.A Clockwork OrangeD.Paths of Glory小题4:It is implied in the underlined sentence Steven Spielberg ______.A.was successful in amusing the audienceB.succeeded in making a great box officeC.became much better at creating classicsD.had set a cash register working for himself小题5:What will be discussed in the paragraph that follows this passage?A.Their contribution to the societyB.The difference between the directorsC.Another famous movie directorsD.More great movies from the directors - 跟谁学
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:
There are many great movie directors of all time and the following are five of those who have largely impressed audience with their body of work.As a member of the New Hollywood gang, Francis Coppola is best remembered for The God father series. His decision to cast Marlon Brando in the lead also met with fierce opposition from the studio bosses. Good sense became popular, and The God father went on to become one of the most memorable movies ever. Critics may point out that he has become less creative after his seventies, but try as one might, no one can possibly take the place of this great director’s work.Stanley Kubrick’s movies focus on the themes like sci-fi, horror, dark humor and war. He used symbolism in most of his movies, giving us some wonderful screen visuals, as shown in 2001: A Space Odyssey. His actors in Hollywood complained about the endless number of retakes, but they appreciated the performance he milked out of them. People argue about films like Lolita, A Clockwork Orange and Paths of Glory, but these are now seen as classics.Steven Spielberg is a great success at the box office, and he is one of the world’s most popular filmmakers today. As the creator of classics like Schindler’s List, Jurassic Park, ET, Indiana Jones series, Jaws, Saving Private Ryan, no one can win his hold over the audience. His critics accuse him of being emotional and over the top, but the fact remains that his movies attract the audience, and set the cash registers ringing.Woody Allen is a director who directs movies full of crime and hate. This comic genius has given us Annie Hall, Hannah and Her Sisters and Midnight in Paris, which have also become classical. His movies constantly include characters who arouse the audience’s sympathy and laughter at the same time, as they set out on a journey of self-discovery. Hollywood star power has never fazed Allen. Thankfully, awards and honors do not interest him, which results in creativity that is original.小题1:What do the directors mentioned in the passage have in common?A.They are interested in awards for their works. B.They are members of the New Hollywood gang.C.They have created a lot of movies taken as classics. D.They focus their themes on negative side of the society小题2:The movie Indiana Jones series is directed by ______.A.Francis CoppolaB.Woody AllenC.Stanley KubrickD.Steven Spielberg小题3:Stanley Kubrick’s works include the following except ______.A.Midnight in ParisB.2001: A Space OdysseyC.A Clockwork OrangeD.Paths of Glory小题4:It is implied in the underlined sentence Steven Spielberg ______.A.was successful in amusing the audienceB.succeeded in making a great box officeC.became much better at creating classicsD.had set a cash register working for himself小题5:What will be discussed in the paragraph that follows this passage?A.Their contribution to the societyB.The difference between the directorsC.Another famous movie directorsD.More great movies from the directors
There are many great movie directors of all time and the following are five of those who have largely impressed audience with their body of work.As a member of the New Hollywood gang, Francis Coppola is best remembered for The God father series. His decision to cast Marlon Brando in the lead also met with fierce opposition from the studio bosses. Good sense became popular, and The God father went on to become one of the most memorable movies ever. Critics may point out that he has become less creative after his seventies, but try as one might, no one can possibly take the place of this great director’s work.Stanley Kubrick’s movies focus on the themes like sci-fi, horror, dark humor and war. He used symbolism in most of his movies, giving us some wonderful screen visuals, as shown in 2001: A Space Odyssey. His actors in Hollywood complained about the endless number of retakes, but they appreciated the performance he milked out of them. People argue about films like Lolita, A Clockwork Orange and Paths of Glory, but these are now seen as classics.Steven Spielberg is a great success at the box office, and he is one of the world’s most popular filmmakers today. As the creator of classics like Schindler’s List, Jurassic Park, ET, Indiana Jones series, Jaws, Saving Private Ryan, no one can win his hold over the audience. His critics accuse him of being emotional and over the top, but the fact remains that his movies attract the audience, and set the cash registers ringing.Woody Allen is a director who directs movies full of crime and hate. This comic genius has given us Annie Hall, Hannah and Her Sisters and Midnight in Paris, which have also become classical. His movies constantly include characters who arouse the audience’s sympathy and laughter at the same time, as they set out on a journey of self-discovery. Hollywood star power has never fazed Allen. Thankfully, awards and honors do not interest him, which results in creativity that is original.小题1:What do the directors mentioned in the passage have in common?A.They are interested in awards for their works. B.They are members of the New Hollywood gang.C.They have created a lot of movies taken as classics. D.They focus their themes on negative side of the society小题2:The movie Indiana Jones series is directed by ______.A.Francis CoppolaB.Woody AllenC.Stanley KubrickD.Steven Spielberg小题3:Stanley Kubrick’s works include the following except ______.A.Midnight in ParisB.2001: A Space OdysseyC.A Clockwork OrangeD.Paths of Glory小题4:It is implied in the underlined sentence Steven Spielberg ______.A.was successful in amusing the audienceB.succeeded in making a great box officeC.became much better at creating classicsD.had set a cash register working for himself小题5:What will be discussed in the paragraph that follows this passage?A.Their contribution to the societyB.The difference between the directorsC.Another famous movie directorsD.More great movies from the directors科目:难易度:最佳答案
C小题1:小题2:小题3:小题4:小题5:
试题分析:本文介绍了五个著名的导演中的四名,以及这些导演的主要作品和作品的特点,还讲述了人们对这些作品的看法。小题1:C 细节题。根据文章第一段1,2行There are many great movie directors of all time and the following are five of those who have largely impressed audience with their body of work.可知这五个导演都有自己的经典作品,这些电影让人们难以忘记,故C正确。小题2:D 细节题。根据文章倒数第二段Steven Spielberg is a great success at the box office, and he is one of the world’s most popular filmmakers today. As the creator of classics like Schindler’s List, Jurassic Park, ET, Indiana Jones series, Jaws, Saving Private Ryan, no one can win his hold over the audience.说明Indiana Jones series也是Steven Spielberg的作品。故D正确。小题3:A 细节题。根据文章最后一段Woody Allen is a director who directs movies full of crime and hate. This comic genius has given us Annie Hall, Hannah and Her Sisters and Midnight in Paris,说明Midnight in Paris的导演是Woody Allen,而不是Stanley Kubrick。故A符合要求。小题4:B 推理题。根据倒数第二段最后2行His critics accuse him of being emotional and over the top, but the fact remains that his movies attract the audience, and set the cash registers ringing.说明在票房方面没有人比得过斯皮尔伯格。故B正确。小题5:C 推理题。在文章一开始提及了五个著名的导演,文章中只是提及了四个,那么接下来就应该讲述第五个了,故C正确。点评:本文介绍了四个著名的导演。属于信息筛选类短文,要求考生从中选出适合题目要求的信息。解此类题目时,考生可以先阅读题目和选项,了解具体要求,然后再仔细阅读文章,认真筛选甄别,这样的阅读就有的放矢,可以大大提高阅读的速度和效率。

知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心}

我要回帖

更多关于 object moved 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信