我喜欢的水果西瓜西瓜我也是你英语是么什

下一篇: 上一篇:
猜你会喜欢的说说...."我喜欢的样子你都有英文"的糗事
你可能感兴趣:
糗事百科为大家收集了很多的我喜欢的样子你都有英文的糗事,各种关于我喜欢的样子你都有英文的爆笑经历、尴尬时刻和开心视频,想持续关注我喜欢的样子你都有英文的糗事就收藏本页吧.
扫码下载糗事百科app& 我喜欢吃西瓜
在诱人的西瓜、毛茸茸的桃子、香甜又脆的苹果、酸甜可口的桔子等众多的水果中,让我最流连忘返、最喜欢的就是穿着大绿袍,在水果...
大家喜欢吃一些什么样的水果呢?反正我可是喜欢吃那绿外皮的大西瓜。西瓜的果肉是红色的,里面的小籽儿像一颗颗珍珠。我喜欢吃它...
夏天的一个星期天,我在家做作业,妈妈在玩电脑,我一边流汗,一边做作业。可是过了一会儿,我实在受不了,就跑去跟妈妈说,妈妈...
今天晚上,水果家族开大会,要选出最佳水果。西瓜先生第一个发言:“你们看我,长得这么圆溜溜、胖乎乎、光滑滑的,衣服也是绿一...
我最爱吃的水果就是甜甜的橙子。橙子圆溜溜的,和苹果一样大小,摸上去又光滑又舒服。橙子顾名思义就是橙色,你轻轻剥开皮,就可...
在我爱吃的水果中,草莓是我的最爱,现在正是草莓成熟的时节,我每天都可以大饱口福啰!草莓小姐戴着一顶小巧可爱的绿色太阳帽,...
我今天心血来潮,看了电视上的水果色拉,就想亲手做一个。我和妈妈在水果篮里选了红彤彤的苹果宝宝,黄澄澄的梨宝宝,金灿灿的橙...
我喜欢的水果有很多,有圣女果、柿子、桔子、香蕉、西瓜等等,真是数不胜数啊!可我最喜欢吃的爱是那椭圆形的诱人的桔子。远看桔...
我最喜欢吃的水果是香蕉。香蕉弯弯的,像一轮月亮。它黄金金的,就像一条发光的小船,摸上去很光滑。一把香蕉有许多亲兄弟组成,...
你知道我爱吃什么水果吗?我给你猜个谜语,你就知道了。“头戴绿草帽,身穿红衣服。肚里装米粒,酸甜笑嘻嘻。”你们猜出来是什么...
有一天,蓝莓爷爷想开一个举重会,时间就定在明天的早上,草莓姐姐、雪梨弟弟和蓝莓哥哥都参加了这次举重会。晚上的时候,雪梨弟...
“叮铃铃…………”电话铃响了。我拿起电话:“喂,你好!这里是水果大楼股份有限公司。”“你好!我是澳大利亚水果市场168号...
我喜欢吃水果,称得上是一名响当当的吃水果“大王”了,呵呵。水果品种繁多,如:瓜中上品西瓜、果中皇后荔枝和水晶明珠葡萄等等...
“滴答、滴答……”床前的小闹钟不紧不慢的走着。我在床上翻来覆去,躺了很长时间,还是睡不着。我一直在想”今天上课时老师读的...
同学们,你有喜欢吃的水果吗?我相信,大家应该有吧。现在,等我来介绍介绍我喜欢的水果华南四大名果之一——香蕉。香蕉是一种有...
叮咚,叮咚……”钟声响过,水果朋友们不约而同地来到属于它们的"舞台".月亮为它们装饰舞台,微风为它们舞蹈,花儿为它们伴奏...
关于二年级的其他文章
关于叙事的其他文章
关于水果的其他文章
大家都在看同学们,你们都有自己喜欢的食物吧?我也是,我喜欢吃水果,比如葡萄,橙子,苹果,西瓜等,冰淇淋,巧克力我也喜欢。你们喜欢什么样的食物呢? 的翻译是:Students, you all have their favorite food, right? Me too, I like to eat fruits such as grapes, oranges, apples, watermelon, and so on, ice cream, chocolate and I like. What kind of food do you like? 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
同学们,你们都有自己喜欢的食物吧?我也是,我喜欢吃水果,比如葡萄,橙子,苹果,西瓜等,冰淇淋,巧克力我也喜欢。你们喜欢什么样的食物呢?
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Students, you have your favorite foods, right? Me too, I like to eat fruit, such as grapes, oranges, apples, watermelon, etc., ice cream, chocolate I like. What's your favorite food?
Students, you all have their favorite food, right? Me too, I like to eat fruits such as grapes, oranges, apples, watermelon, and so on, ice cream, chocolate and I like. What kind of food do you like?
Students, you all have their favorite food, right? Me too, I like to eat fruits such as grapes, oranges, apples, watermelon, and so on, ice cream, chocolate and I like. What kind of food do you like?
Students, do you all have their own favorite food? I am also, I like to eat fruits, such as grapes, apples, oranges, watermelon, ice cream, chocolate, I also like. What kind of food you like?
Schoolmates, you all have food which oneself likes? I also am, I like eating the fruit, for instance the grape, the orange, the apple, the watermelon and so on, the ice cream, the chocolate I also likes.What type do you like food?
相关内容&a我报价的是ebay的弓 I quote price am the ebay bow & aldle kick ldle反撞力 & ahqw many hours does Ted do his homework every day? hqw许多小时做特德每天做他的家庭作业? & a老婆我想你了 The wife I thought you & aSo successful was her business that Marie was able to set up new braches elsewhere 很成功的是她的事务Marie能在别处设定新的braches & a出现这种现象的原因有很多,例如大学生的追求目标过高,去缺乏吃苦耐劳的精神,也有很大的原因是专业不对口,工作单位对应届大学生的经验和能力提出质疑 Appears this kind of phenomenon the reason to have very many, for example university student's pursue goal excessively is high, bears hardships and stands hard work deficiently spirit, also has the very big reason is specialized is unsuitable, the unit of work to graduates university student's exper & a如果我处于怒的地位,我会尽力帮她解围 If I am in angry the status, I can help her to break through with every effort & a他们认为军训可以强健体魄 They think the military training to be possible the strong body and spirit & aaCollect father aCollect父亲 & a澳大利亚的 Australia & a我来自大一班 I come from the big class & aMEET YOU 遇见您 & a交通灯有三种 The traffic light has three kinds & a独自一个人待在家里看电视没什么乐趣可言,于是我出去踢足球了 Alone a person treats at home looked television any pleasure has not been possible to say, therefore I exited to play the soccer & abe equal to 是相等的 & aI yearn for life, less is more 我盼望在生活,是更多 & a智能搜索 Intelligent search & a除了已结束的 Except had finished & a我感到非常的荣幸和意外 I feel unusual being honored with the accident & amost of the time 大多时间 & a这个学校由三十六个班级组成 This school is composed by 36 classes and gradees & ajim always does his homework afterschool 吉姆总做他的家庭作业afterschool & aI’ll be all right. 我所有正确。 & aOh ptetty lady,don't youthink it"s crazy. 噢ptetty夫人,不youthink它" s疯狂。 & aMY MOTHER LIKES STRAWBERRIES 我的母亲喜欢草莓 & aMERCHANDISE COVERING ALL RISK 报道所有风险的商品 & a我和我的朋友约好一起出去玩 I and the friend of mine is approximately good exits to play together & a、、 、、 & a愿你快乐每一天 Hopes you joyfully every one day & a在乎我,就勇敢的告诉我好吗? Cares about me, brave tells me well? & arestore to default 默认的恢复 & a英语是多么重要啊! English is how important! & adepend on sb. to do sth. 依靠sb。 做sth。 & a你是我的男主角 You are my actor & ataste all in xinjiang 品尝所有在新疆 & a知道我为什么喜欢英语吗? Knew why I do like English? & a家居生活用品 Lives at home the daily necessities & a今天没有出去玩,只是在家做作业、玩。 Today has not exited to play, only is does one's assignment in the home, plays. & a要考上好的大学,上课不得不专心听课 Must pass an examination the good university, attends class can not but attend a lecture devotionally & a你或我都不可能在半个小时内游过这个湖 You or I all not impossible to have swum in half hour this lake & aHe is fine 他优良是 & a牛奶、牛奶、没有妈妈的奶奶就喝牛奶! The milk, the milk, do not have mother's paternal grandmother to drink the milk! & anice pic 好pic & a这和前几年有了很大的变化 This and most recent several years had the very big change & aSABESTO SABESTO & asolde des fetes 30% solde des款待30% & akey assicnment sp 关键assicnment sp & a第一:英语bihanzijiandanduol First: English bihanzijiandanduol & a已经去了医院,结果在你聊天记录中。无论结果是什么,都不要停止你向前的脚步。 Already went to the hospital, the result chatted in the recording in you.Regardless of the result is any, all do not have to stop your forward footsteps. & amem patch mem补丁 & a大家好,我是一名学生,正在我朋友安娜的家里开派对。我现在正在阅读,吉米是我的朋友,他正在游泳。安娜正在喝果汁,她的朋友玲玲在跳舞。安娜的妈妈正在做饭,并且正在看电视。安娜的爸爸正在给花浇水,安娜的奶奶正在晒太阳,安娜的爷爷正在喝茶。安娜的妹妹正在超市购物,想要给她正在做饭的妈妈买一些礼物。今天我们过得很开心。 Everybody good, I am a student, in my friend Anna's family is opening sends rightly.I am reading now, Jimmy is the friend of mine, he is swimming.Anna is drinking the fruit juice, her friend tinkling is dancing.Anna's Aunt is preparing food, and is watching the television.Anna's daddy to the flower
& aretained earnings 保留的收入 & a我总是帮助同学,我喜欢扶老人过马路,在公交车上我总是给别人让座位,我还喜欢在海边捡垃圾 I always help schoolmate, I like holding the old person street, I always gives others on the public transportation to let the seat, I also like in the seashore picking trash & a同学们,你们都有自己喜欢的食物吧?我也是,我喜欢吃水果,比如葡萄,橙子,苹果,西瓜等,冰淇淋,巧克力我也喜欢。你们喜欢什么样的食物呢? Schoolmates, you all have food which oneself likes? I also am, I like eating the fruit, for instance the grape, the orange, the apple, the watermelon and so on, the ice cream, the chocolate I also likes.What type do you like food? &我喜欢吃西瓜英语作文30_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
我喜欢吃西瓜英语作文30
我有更好的答案
like a lot of fruit,but I like watermelon best, the circle body, red red meat, sweet water.Watermelons are very sweet.And when I am thirsty,I want to have some watermelon.Yes, there are many black doll. The dress is green, meat and water is red,they are.My favourit fruit is watermelons.I like
watermelon, it has a very thick clothes.Watermelon's skin is red and the fruit meat is red.I like the colours.My mother says watermelons are my favourite fruit
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包}

我要回帖

更多关于 我喜欢的水果西瓜300 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信