take a plan的用法 tour有这种用法?

Take a Quick Tour of Projects at National Maker&Faire
I'm an artist & maker. A lifelong biblioholic, and advocate for all-things geekathon. Home is Long Island City, Queens, which I consider the greatest place on Earth. 5-year former Resident of , co-organizer for
(NYC), and blogger all over the net. Howdy!
I'm an artist & maker. A lifelong biblioholic, and advocate for all-things geekathon. Home is Long Island City, Queens, which I consider the greatest place on Earth. 5-year former Resident of , co-organizer for
(NYC), and blogger all over the net. Howdy!
We’re having a lot of fun today at National Maker Faire on the University of the District of Columbia campus. If you’re anywhere nearby you should swing by and check out the projects by 125 makers on display.
to view the location of the event and plan your trip.
As a , we’re really proud of this inaugural annual event in the nation’s capital. The Makers in attendance are representing 36 states from across the country, with 21 colleges and universities present, and more than a dozen government agencies on hand to demonstrate what they’re working on. Whether the Makers are kids showcasing their handmade jewelry or members from
from various towns and cities across America showing what their members are up to, there’s something here for everyone … ever cardboard dinosaurs!
Check out the , and watch the video below for a quick tour of what’s happening today in the nation’s capital!
Advertisement
Send this to friendYour emailRecipient emailSendCancel
You might also like these newsletters:
Maker ProThe latest news about startups, products, incubators, and innovators
Maker FaireKeep up with the Greatest Show(and tell) on Earth
Make: EducationHow making is transforming learning
Thanks for signing up.
Your FREE PDF is on its way. Please check your email. You will also be receiving the weekly Make: Newsletter to keep you inspired with new projects and more product reviews.
We've got it.
Your changes have been saved. Keep Making!
Thank you!
Thanks for your submission. Our editors will review your materials and follow up with you via email as soon as possible. In the meantime, keep making stuff!
Get the Magazine
Make: is the voice of the Maker Movement, empowering, inspiring, and connecting Makers worldwide to tinker and hack. Subscribe to Make Magazine Today!
Stay inspired, keep making.Take a Visual Tour of Micronesia (Photos and Videos)
Micronesia&s Official Photo and Video Gallery & Click to Explore!
& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & && & & & & & & & & & & & &&
Northern Mariana Islands
FSM (Pohnpei)
Marshall Islands}

我要回帖

更多关于 take a tour 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信