按要求写e开头的英语单词名词grandma(名词所有格’()

每天发现一点点!
当前位置: >
牛津小学英语三年级教案
篇一:牛津小学英语新教材教案三年级上册 3A Unit4 My family
教学目标:
能熟练地听懂、会说、会读、会拼写词汇family,father, mother,brother,sister,并且能听懂、会说、会读单词grandpa.grandma 能熟练地、会读、会说句型This is…和He’s/She’s… 能熟练地运用本课所学的词汇和日常交际用语与人告别,向他人介 绍自己的家庭成员, 4.学会用名词所有格来把朋友的家人介绍给别人 5.学生初步会唱Family song
二、教学重难点:
学会用名词所有格来把朋友的家人介绍给别人 学生初步会唱Family song
三、教学准备
挂图,卡片,录音机,人物头饰
四、教学过程Step 1 Warm up 课前准备:板书Unit 2 My family 听歌曲My family(2A歌曲)并放本单元歌曲Family song Greeting T: Hello, boys and girls Ss: Hello, Mr.Chu T: Good morning everyone Ss: Good morning Sing songs and say rhymes 歌曲:《Good morning》和小诗《What is she》等。通过歌曲和小诗,学生可以复习到许多单词和句型,学生也乐于通过这样的方式去复习,其实不知不觉学生已经接触到本单元的重点知识。 Read Story time 跟着录音读Story time,然后再全班齐读 Review――Mike’s family tree 教师带着Mike的头饰,介绍my family 在黑板上示意Mike’s family tree Father mother
Helen 让学生带着Mike 的头饰介绍 完成小短文,并且全班读: Hello, I’m Mike. This is me.This is my father. And this is my mother. I love my father and my mother. This is Tim. He’s my brother. Look, this is Helen. She’s my sister. She’s a student. I love my brother and my sister. Step 2 Presentation 教授grandpa, grandma Play a game――Riddles Riddle 1 My father’s father is my. 教师出示grandpa,并教授 T:Please read with me. 学生拼写单词G-R-A-N-D-P-A,grandpa (这个单词中只有p这学期没有复习到,但是学生能够拼写的,让学生熟悉拼写单词的方法) Read one by oneRead group by group Read together T:My father’s father is my grandpa. 学生跟读句子。 Riddle 2 My father’s mother is my. 教师出示grandma,并教授 T:Please read with me. 学生拼写单词G-R-A-N-D-M-A,grandma (这个单词里的字母都是学生之前复习过的,所以在拼读练习时要多强调) Read one by one Read group by group Read together T:My father’s mother is my grandma. 教师带着Mike的头饰: T:This is my grandpa . This is my grandma.I love my grandpa and my grandma. 让学生试着这样去说。
Step 3 Consolidation Play a game――Finger family在食指画上妈妈,This is my mother .中指画上自己的头像:This is me. 无名指画上爸爸:This is my father. 让学生轮流上台表演 Checkout time(P29) T:Now, let’s open the books and do it together. (在做这一大题的时候注意让学生跟读句子,不是只是做听力,让学生试着在图片下写单词,允许看黑板或是看书,也可以通过这样的方法检查学生对单词的认读情况。) Family song 教师带着Mike的头饰 T: Look, this is my grandpa…(复习之前一段话) They are my family members. 出示单词they(他们) They all live together. They all love one another. 出示句子,让学生跟读 跟老师读歌词 听歌曲,熟悉曲调 跟唱歌曲 Letters revision 复习字母,大小写配对,左邻右舍
Step 4 Homework篇二:牛津小学英语三年级下册教案 Unit 1 My school bag 教学内容:. A.字母Aa Bb要求“四会”。 B. 词汇(八个文具类单词)要求“两会”。 C.日常交际用语:What’s this /that in /on the ??? What’s this /that in English ?It’s ?? Come here?? D.歌曲A B C song要求“会唱”。 教材简析: 编写者有意识地在第一单元安排了“确认物品”这一语言功能项目,并在词汇中主要选取了文具类单词。教师应把握教材的这一设计意图,尽量创设真实、自然的情景,给学生“学以致用”的亲切感。 字母教学是本册新增的教学内容,要求学生四会掌握。教学中贯彻“先听说,后读写”的原则,要将听说记写在一堂课里有机结合,穿插进行,以提高课堂教学效率,建议在学习单词时,也适时对单词进行拼读,让学生熟悉英文字母的读音。 教学要求: 1、 能正确地听、说、读、写字母Aa和Bb . 2、 能听懂、会说新授的八个文具及玩具类单词: a school bag .a crayon , a tape , a knife ,a storybook ,a copybook ,a stapler及a toy , train . 3、 能听懂、会说日常交际用语What’s this /that in /on the???What’s this /that in English ?It’s ?? Come here, ??并获得运用所学语言进行交际的能力,要求读音正确,语调自然。 4、 能正确理解、运用介词in和on . 5、 会唱歌曲A B C song . 教学重点: 见教学要求:1、2。 教学难点: 见教学要求2、3、4。 教学安排: 第一课时:A部分第1、2幅图。B部分单词a tape ,a knife ,a crayon , a school bag . 第二课时:A部分第3、4幅图。B部分单词a storybook ,a copybook ,a stapler ,a toy train . 第三课时:C、D部分。 第四课时:E部分,并完成WB。 教具准备:图片(文具类及人物Gao Shan.Yang Ling)、磁带、录音机、教学挂图、书包等实物。
The first period Teaching Contents: A.Vocabulary : a tape ,a knife ,a crayon, a school bag . B. Patterns :
What’s this /that in /on the ??? Teaching Aims: 1、能听懂、会说表示文具的单词(见上)以及短语Come here . 2、能听懂、会说日常交际用语What’s this /that in /on the ???并能用It’s ??回答。 Teaching steps: A. Review and study . a. 学习新短语come here??
(师手拿教具进入教室):Come here ,?? close the door ,please .
(生关好门以后,师道谢:Thank you ).
生跟师学说:Come here. b.Greetings: c. 认识本册教材中将要出现的人物,注意人物衣着的变化,并认识两个新人物:苏阳、苏海,双胞胎的区别在于她俩头上发卡颜色的不同。 d. 回顾上学期所学的一些单词(形式自便)。B.Presentation and practice . 1.介绍句型What’s that/this in/on the ???a.区别this和that。借助实物和图片,引导学生说This is ??That’s ??e.g. Ss: This is a desk /That’s a pencil sharpener . b. Ss learn to say : What’s this /that?It’s ??借助上学期所学文具类单词,如pen ,ballpen等。
c. The Ss learn to say :What’s this/that in /on the ??? 把文具放在书book ,desk, pencil box上面或里面,让学生区别in和on . d. Practice . e.Play a game : Touch and guess . e.g S1: What’s on the desk? S2: (被蒙上双眼) It’s a ?? S1: Yes /No . 2.过渡学习新单词:a tape ,a knife ,a crayon ,a school bag . a.在游戏中,放入knife或其它让生猜是什么,引入新单词学习。 b.
The Ss look and learn : tape ,knife ,crayon ,school bag . Spell : t-a-p-e tape . k-n-i-f-e knife . c.
Sing a song : tape ,tape ,tape. 把四个新单词编成儿歌,调用《小星星》 d. Drill: 连锁操练。 S1:What’s in my pencil box ? S2: It’s a ? S1: Yes/No ,it’s a ?? S2: What’s in my pencil box ? S3: It's a ?? S2:Yes/No ,It’s a ?? S3: What’s in my pencil box ? ?? C. Learn to say . 1.
写出课题:Unit 1 My school bag . 2.
出示教学挂图,认识人物Gao Shan , YangLing 3.
Discuss: What’re they saying ? 注意纠正: in
Listen to the tape and try to imitate . 5.
Action . Group work (小组内交流,运用新知) D.END。 Design : Unit 1 My school bag . What’s this/that on /in the desk? 图片 a tape . It’s 图片
Knife . 图片Crayon 图片School bag . The second periodTeaching Contents :A.Vocabulary : a storybook ,a copybook ,a stapler ,a toy train. B. Patterns :What’s this/that in English ? Oh ,I see. Teaching Aims: 1.
能听懂、会说表示文具或玩具的单词(见上)及短语Oh ,I see ,Excuse me . 2.
能听懂、会说日常交际用语What’s this /that in English? 学会交际。 Teaching Steps : Step1 Free talk and motivation . 1.
Sing a song : tape ,tape ,tape . 2.
Free talk . T&S.
Good morning .How are you ? Look at my coat .Let’s go to the
park .What’s this in your desk??? 3.
英汉对照:in in in
(口水歌) on on on
在上面。 4.
Listen and do .( 听指令摆东西) There is a tape on the desk . There is a knife in the book . ?? Step2 Presentation . 1.
The T shows the teaching picture. (A 部分第 3、4 幅画)
The Ss discuss: What’re they saying ?( Ss 有可能说上上一节所学的句型 : What this on the desk? ) 2.
Listen to the tape and try to say something . 3.
Listen and say .(学生和录音一问一答,完成对话)Tape : Excuse me , Wang Bing, What’s this in English ?Ss: It’s a knife .Tape: Thank you .Tape: What’s that in English ?Ss: It’s a crayon .Tape: Oh ,I see . 4.
Learn to say : What’s this/that in English?T&Ss, S&Ss
practice ,利用所学单词。S&T practice 进入本课新单词学习:a storybook ,a copybook,a stapler ,a toytrain.Check.T ask S: What’s this/that in English?S answers : It’s a storybook/??T: Oh ,I see. 5.
Listen and try to imitate . Step3
Consolidation . 1.
Sing: tape ,tape ,tape . 2.
Listen : A B C song . Step4 Consolidation . 1.
Listen to the tape. 2.
Try to read the dialogue . 3.
Talk with your friends . Step5 Oral work . (见练习册P3 ,把题目变一下:Ask and answer .) e.g .T: What’s that in the book ? S: It’s a pen . Step 6 END . Design : Unit 1
school bag What’s this /that in English ? 图片storybook 图片copybook It’s a图片stapler图片toy train Phonetic
symbol: school bag [sku:l] [bAg]
crayon [5krei[n] tape[teip]
knife [naif] storybook [5stR:rIbUk] copybook [5kRibUk]
toy train [tRi][trein]
stapler [ 5steipl[]
excuse [iks5kjU:s] The third periodTeaching Contents : C
Look and say : What’s this /that on ??? D
Look , read and write: What’s this /that in English ? Aa Bb
It’s ?? Teaching Aims : 1.
能正确地听、说、读、写字母Aa Bb. 2.
能熟练地在情景中运用日常交际用语What’s this /that on ???What's this /that in English ? It's ?? 3.
能正确使用礼貌用语Excuse me . Teaching Steps : Step1
Free talk and motivation . 1.
Sing a song “ Hello!How are you ?” 2.
Greetings : 3.
Free talk . 以How are you ?展开对话,一直引到本课句型What’s this on the desk?/What’s in your desk ? 大量复现Book 3A 中的物品。 4.Review the new words: a school bag ,a crayon ,a copybook ,a storybook ,a tape ,a toytrain ,a stapler ,a knife . Play a game “心灵感应.” Guess,What am I thinking about ?(猜老师心里在想什么单词)? Step 2 Look and say . 1.Group work . 以小组为单位模仿Learn to say 中的场景进行交际问答。 2.看图、讨论交流。 3.Check 抽查个别小组学生的问答、练习情况。 4.Action
个别表演(提醒学生注意使用Excuse me ) Step 3Presentation . 1.
Sing a song (Sing after the recorder ): ABC song . 2.
T出示字母A B 卡片。Who can tell me these ones /this one? Hands up if you know it . 3.
The Ss read the letters after the T. 4.
The Ss learn to write the letters : Aa ,
Bb .T: Be careful ! That’s a new letter .Watch how I write it . first ,the capital letter A( T在四线格中范写A)Ss
Learn to write “A.” by fingers .同法教授其它。 5.
The Ss take out pens and copybooks ,then write “Aa ,Bb .” neatly . (转自: 博旭范文网:牛津小学英语三年级教案)T 巡回检查。 Step 4
Copy the letters : Aa ,Bb . Design :
Unit 1 My school bag .
Bb The fourth periodTeaching Contents : EFun
Listen and circle . 2.
Play a game. 3.
Sing a song :
A B C song . Work Book Unit 1.Teaching Aims : 1、能熟练掌握本单元所学的字母、单词与短语。 2、能较熟练地在情景中运用本单元所学礼貌用语和交际用语。 3、会唱歌曲 A B C song . Teaching Steps : Step 1Free talk and motivation . 1.
Greetings . 2.
Play games :
a. 图片快速闪动:What can you see ?b. “心灵感应。” 3.
Free talk .What’s this on the desk ? What’s that in your book ?Do you know What’s this in English ? T&S
S&S. 把字母Aa Bb (的卡片)放在句中进行操练,既训练句型又复习字母,一举两得。 Step 2 Revision . 1. Think and guess . T 出示图片,遮住大部分,让学生猜图上画的是什么:Guess
What’s it?
图片内容为文具、家具类(things for school ,things in a room ) 3.
复习 in ,on 的用法。 What’s in my hand? What’s on my hand? Step3
Listen and circle . 1.
Listen to the tape and circle what have you heard ? 2.
Check the answers . Step 4 Play a game : What's in my school bag ? 1.示范问答: T ask
S: What's in my school bag ? S answer T:
It’s a crayon . 2. Group work . Step5 Sing a song . 1.Listen to the tape : A B C song . 2.Sing after the tape . 3.Sing together . Step 6 Work book .
Yes or no . 教学内容: A、字母Cc ,Dd 要求“四会”。 B、词汇(六个日常用品类单词)要求“两会”。 C、日常交际用语:May I come in ?Come in , please . Is this /that ?.Yes, it is ./No ,it isn’t .It’s ??/What a nice ??! Can I have a look ? Sure . Here you are .要求“两会”。 D、歌谣:It’s his key . 会诵读。 教材简析: 本单元在What’s this /that ?的基础上,进一步引导学生运用一般疑问句Is this/ that ??? 去确认周围的常见的事物。为配合 “认物”这一功能项目的展开,本单元所教词汇也可以日常生活中的一些常见物品为主。应注意的是,问句中的this 或that 在回答时要用it 替代,以避免重复。 教过May I come in ?后,教师可要求学生在每次进入教师办公室或上英语课迟到时,坚持用“May I come in ?” 代替汉语的“”,教师也应用Come in ,please .回答。篇三:牛津小学英语 Unit 9
On and off第一课时 教学内容: A部分的1、2幅图,以及Look
learn中的a tap ,a light ,a TV , a walkman . 教学目的: 1、能听懂、会说Turn on /off … 及其应答语All right /Ok等。 2、能听懂、会说常见物品:a tap ,a light ,a TV, a walkman . .教学难点: 能使用简单的祈使句表达“请别人干某事”的意思及进行应答。 教学用具: 实物、图片、录音机、磁带、头套等。 教学过程: Step 1 . Warm up 1. Sing a song : How are you ? 2. Free talk .(以前几个单元学的内容来对话) 3. Greeting. Step 2
Presention and practice . 1. 学习单词: a light ,a TV , a walkman , a tap . a. 出示图片或实物。师问: What’s this? 从而引出light , a TV, a walkman ,a tap . b. 教读单词并分小组唱出:Light ,light ,turn on the light . TV,TV,…… c. Play a game . 心灵感应“让学生猜猜老师心里在想什么单词?
2.教学句型:Turn on the light .(please )
All right . Turn off the light .
Ok . a. 创设情境:Oh ,look ,the light is shining ,It’s too waste ,××, Turn off the light ,please .让学生领会turn off the light即关灯的意思。然后操练Turn on /off …句型。 边说边做动作。 b. 教师强调,请求别人干某事要加“please ”并教读。 c . 替换练习 turn on the tap .(walkman , TV) turn off the tap (walkman . TV) d.play a game . 教师请同学听口令做动作,并引导学生说出All right /Ok .等应答语。如果有的学生做错了。就请到黑板前表演节目。 3.Listen to the tape . 4.Chant Turn on the TV .Turn on the tap .Turn on the walkman .Turn on the light .You do the Hockey-cokey and turn around . La,la ,la,la ,la ,la. Turn off the TV .Turn off the tap .Turn off the walkman .Turn off
the light . You do the Hockey-cokey and turn around . La,la,la,la,la,la. 5. Read after the tape . 6.Practise in pairs . Step 3 Sing a song “Good bye !” 板书设计: Unit 9
On and off
Turn off Turn on light
TV please . All right /OK . 附:
light /lait/TV /5ti:5vi:/ walkman/5wR:km[n/ tap /tAp/ 教后反思:在本节课的内容在单词和句型上的内容是相联系的,由于是第一课时,学生在掌握程度上参差不齐,要注意训练的密度和强度。在课堂上应采用多种手段帮助小学生在记忆力强的时期多记单词,多学习语言规 则,并尽可能多创造模仿的机会,提高学生的语音和语调。相关热词搜索:一、选出每组中不同类的一项;()1.A.washedB.playedC.go;()2.A.lastweekB.tomorrow;()3.A.didB.visitedC.play;()4.A.lastnightB.lastwee;()5.A.MondayB.weekC.Sund;二、按要求写单词;1.children(名词所有格)_______;3.watch
一、选出每组中不同类的一项
)1.A. washed
D. cleaned
)2.A. last week
B. tomorrow C. this weekend
D. next week
B. visited
)4.A. last night
B. last weekend
C. tomorrow
D. last Sunday
)5.A. Monday
D. Saturday
二、按要求写单词
1. children(名词所有格)__________
2. drink(过去式)__________
3. watch(过去式)__________
4.good(副词)______________
5. I(形容词性物主代词)___________
6.stay(过去式)__________
三、根据句意及单词提示完成句子
1.--What _______ you do last weekend ?
--I _________(wash) the clothes .
2.--Did you help your grandparents ________(clean) their room ?
--Yes , I ___________ .
3.She _________(do) her homework yesterday .
4.I _________(play) football and watched TV last weekend .
5.I __________(drink) tea in the afternoon . It was nice .
四、选择适当的介词填空
1.I watched some shows _________ TV.
2.I stayed ________ home yesterday .
3.Do you play _______ Amy last weekend ?
4.We often drink tea _______ the afternoon .
5.Sarah and Mike are talking ________ their school .
五、单项选择
)1.Did you do _______ else ?
A. something
B. anything
)2.--I cleaned my room and washed my clothes .
--________________
A. That’s OK .
B. You’re a good boy .
C.I'm fine .
)3.We usually _______ water after lunch .
)4.I watched some ________ last night .
A. children’s shows B. child’s shows
C. children shows
)5.Last weekend , two students hurt _______ legs .
)6.--Who did you _________ with yesterday ?
--My parents .
C. staying
)7.--_________ was your holiday ?
--It was fine .
)8.--Who stayed _______ you last night ?
--My grandpa .
)10.--Did you play football _________ weekend ? Unit2 Part A
三亿文库包含各类专业文献、各类资格考试、外语学习资料、生活休闲娱乐、中学教育、2015年新版PEP英语六年级下册Unit 2 Last weekend Part A练习题91等内容。 
 2015年新版PEP英语六年级下册Unit 2 Last weekend Part A练习题_英语_小学教育_教育专区。一、选出每组中不同类的一项 ( )1.A. washed B. played C. good...  2015年新版PEP英语六年级下册Unit 2 Last weekend Part A练习_英语_小学教育_教育专区。一、选出每组中不同类的一项 ( )1.A. washed B. played C. good D...  2015年新版PEP英语六年级下册Unit 2 Last weekend Part A练习题(1)_六年级英语_英语_小学教育_教育专区。 新课标第一网不用注册,免费下载! 小学...  2015年PEP六年级下册英语Unit2 last weekend单元测试题_六年级英语_英语_小学教育_教育专区。2015PEP 小学英语六年级下册第二单元检测题 Listening Part (听力部分)...  2015年新版PEP英语六年级下册Unit 2 Last weekend Part A 试卷_英语_小学教育_教育专区。一、选出每组中不同类的一项 ( )1.A. washed B. played C. good ...  2015年 新PEP 六年级下册Unit 2 Last weekend Part A练习_英语_小学教育_教育专区。一、选出每组中不同类的一项 ( )1.A. washed B. played C. good D....  2015年新版PEP英语六年级下册Unit 2Part A练习题_英语_小学教育_教育专区。2015...good D. cleaned ( )2.A. last week B. tomorrow C. this weekend D. ...  2015年新版PEP英语六年级下册Unit 2 Last weekend Part B练习题_五年级英语_英语_小学教育_教育专区。Unit 2 PartB 一、按要求写单词 1.do(过去式)___ 2.sa...当前位置: >>
名词所有格练习专题
名词所有格练习is________(李雷的家庭) ________(李雷的家庭 . 1.This is________(李雷的家庭) that________________ _______________ 比尔家的一幅照片)? 2.Is that________________ ( 比尔家的一幅照片)? 3.What’s____________(汤姆妹妹
的名字)? What’ ____________(汤姆妹妹的名字)? 汤姆妹妹的名字 is_________________(莉莉和露茜的)room _________________ )room. 4.This is_________________(莉莉和露茜的)room. are____________(格林夫人的儿子) ____________(格林夫人的儿子 . 5.They are____________(格林夫人的儿子) 6.It’s my________(mother) bag. It’ my________(mother) bag. ________(mother the________(twin) bookst ________(twin 7.Are these the________(twin) bookst 三月八日) is________(woman) Day. ________(woman 8.March 8 (三月八日) is________(woman) Day. girl’ namet 同义句) 9.What’s the girl’s namet (同义句) What’ What’ What’s the __ __ girlt the girlt10.一幅中国地图_____________ 桌子的一条腿____________ _____________ 10. ____________ 的棒球拍________________Bill 的堂兄___________ Sally 的棒球拍________________Bill 的堂兄___________ 我父亲的一位朋友____________ ____________Exercises (I) I.名词所有格练习. I.名词所有格练习. 名词所有格练习 __________________________(李明的父母 李明的父母)work 1. __________________________(李明的父母)work in a big hospital. __________________________________(我妹妹的语文书 我妹妹的语文书) 2. This is __________________________________(我妹妹的语文书) __________________________________(双胞胎的卧室 双胞胎的卧室) 3. __________________________________(双胞胎的卧室) are very nice. 4. ______________________________( 王 平 和 王 明 的 父 亲 ) is a hotel manager. ___________________________________(你的好朋友的钢笔) _________________(你的好朋友的钢笔 5. Is this ___________________________________(你的好朋友的钢笔) ? 6. They are ___________________________________(Peter 和 Sam 的老师). 的老师). ___________________________(教师节 教师节) 7. ___________________________(教师节) is on September 10th . ___________________________________(学生们的桌椅 学生们的桌椅) 8. ___________________________________(学生们的桌椅) are very new. 9. We are very happy on ____________________________________(儿童节). ____________________________________(儿童节). ______(儿童节 _________________________________(老师的办公室 老师的办公室) 10. He is in _________________________________(老师的办公室) now. ______________________________________(教室的门 教室的门). 11. Please open ______________________________________(教室的门). ____________________________(赵敏的鞋 赵敏的鞋) 12. ____________________________(赵敏的鞋) are white. 13. _________________________________( 林红 和张蔚的 学校 ) is big and new. ________________________________(John 14. ________________________________(John 和 Sally 的 母 亲 ) are American. 15. _____________________________( 刘 伟 的 妻 子 的 朋 友 ) is from Guangzhou. 16. ______________________________(Tony 哥哥的电脑) is broken. 哥哥的电脑) It’ _____________________________(妇女节 妇女节) 17. It’s _____________________________(妇女节) on March 8th. 18. Are these ________________________________________( 男 生 们 的 书 包) ? 和李雷的教室). 19. That is _______________________________________(Tom 和李雷的教室). 20. ______________________________________( 我 父亲 的 和她父 亲的朋友 ) are from Beijing.名词复数形式和数词的练习. II. 名词复数形式和数词的练习. 个学生)in 1. There are _________________________________(58 个学生)in our class. ________________________________(65 个班级)in 2. There are ________________________________(65 个班级)in our school. 本书) 3. I have ____________________________(13 本书) in my schoolbag. 4. Are there _______________________________(73 套 桌 椅 ) in this classroom. 5. There ’ re ______________________________(27 个 男 生 )and个女生) class. _______________________________(31 个女生) in my class. 6. There are __________________________________(15 台电脑) in that 台电脑 ) room. 7. My grandma is _______________________________(82 岁). 8. There are ________________________________(44 位 女 老 师 ) in her school. 9. There are __________________________(94 位 男 医 生 ) in that big hospital, __________________________________(几只鸟 几只鸟) 10. I can see __________________________________(几只鸟) in the tree. ______________________________(多少幅画 多少幅画) 11. ______________________________(多少幅画) are there in you bedroom ? 本字典). 12. I have ________________________________(3 本字典). 13. Can you see ________________________________(一些风筝) in the sky ? ________________________________(一些风筝) 一些风筝 _________________________________(2 个图书馆) 14. Our school has _________________________________(2 个图书馆) . 个月) 15. There are ___________________________________(12 个月) in a year. 16. Paul’s father is _____________________________________(57 岁). Paul’ 17. There are ______________________________(13 辆 公 共 汽 车 ) on the street. can 18. We can see __________________________________(18 个 妇 女 ) over there. 个孩子) 19. There are ___________________________________(22 个孩子 ) in the room. 20. I can see ____________________________________( 六 杯 茶 ) on the table.III. 用 some 和 any 填空. 填空. class. 1. I have _____________good friends in my class. 2. Is there ____________water in the bottle ? 3. Do you have ____________________money ? don’ 4. They don’t have ______________time to go there. 5. There are ________________cakes on the table. don’ 6. I don’t have __________________milk for breakfast. ______________brothers 7. Does he have ______________brothers or sisters ? aren’ 8. There aren’t _____________pictures on the wall. 9. Can I ask ____________________questions ? 10. Are there ________flowers in you classroom ? _________. don’ 11. We have ____________apples, but we don’t have ____________pears. 12. Is there __________orange juice in the fridge ? Yes, there is ____________. 13. I can speak ____________English, but I can ’ t speak No, there aren’ t aren ’ ___________Russian. 14. Do they have ____________color pencil ? No, they don ’ t have ___________. isn’ 15. There isn’ ____________meat at home. I must go and buy ____________. t 16. Is there _____________tea in the cup ? ____________. 17. I often have _________noodles for lunch. My father has ________rice for it. 18. Can you give me _____________pieces of bread ? aren’ 19. There are ____________desks here , but there aren’t _________tables here. 20. Would you like _____________hamburgers to eat ? No, there isn ’ t IV. 句型转换. 句型转换. 把下列句子变为否定句. A. 把下列句子变为否定句. 1. My sister can play the piano. 2. Her parents are Chinese teachers. 3. There is some coffee in the cup. 4. There are some trees behind my house. some 5. I have some red coats. 6. The boy can sing English songs. 7. These are my books. 8. Her father is a factory worker. B. 把下列句子变为一般疑问句,并写出肯定和否定回答. 把下列句子变为一般疑问句,并写出肯定和否定回答. 1. Tony can speak some Chinese. 2. My aunt is a secretary.3. There is some bread in the paper bag.4. Theses are my shoes.5. His mother is a university teacher.6. There are some children in the park.7. Her parents are doctors in that hospital.8. Mrs. Brown can cook Chinese food. 9. Those are her toys.10. There is some coke in the bottle.对划线部分提问. C. 对划线部分提问. It’ 1. It’s rainy and windy today. thirty2. There are thirty-seven desks in my classroom. horse. 3. The girl can ride a horse. 4. I like walking. walking. twenty5. There are twenty-four hours in a day. policeman. 6. Her uncle is a policeman. 7. The sweaters in the boxes are blue. blue. 8. My grandma is about seventy years old. 9. I can see eleven boats on the lake. school student. 10. I’m a middle school student. 用所给的词将下列句子变位选择疑问句. D. 用所给的词将下列句子变位选择疑问句. 1.He can speak English .( Japanese).2.My friend is a girl. ( boy )3.She is in Class Four. ( Class Five)4.Peter is from England. ( Australia) 5.I am a teacher . ( manager)6. My bike is black. ( white)}

我要回帖

更多关于 u开头的英语单词名词 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信