《上海教师编制考试作文干净了》英语作文

my dream 英语作文关于老师
my dream 英语作文关于老师
学习啦【英语作文】 编辑:玉莲
  小的时候,男生的理想工作是警察,而女生的理想工作则是老师。下面是学习啦小编给大家整理的my dream 英语作文老师,供大家参阅!
  my dream 英语作文老师篇1
  Everyone has his own dream. Some want to be doctors. Others hope to be scientists. My dream is to become a teacher.
  每个人都有他自己的梦想。一些人想成为医生。一些人希望成为科学家。我的梦想是成为一名老师。
  Teachers can not teach us many things at school, but they do their best to teach us how to learn. Thanks to them, we learn knowledge. And at the same time, we learn how to live a happy life. They spend most time on their students. They are great in my eyes.
  老师不仅能在学校教给我们许多事情,而且他们尽力教会我们如何去学习。感谢他们,我们学到了知识。并且在同时,我们知道怎么幸福地生活。 他们花费他们大多数时间在他们的学生身上。他们在我的眼里是伟大的。
  I hope to be a teacher because I admire teachers. I know it is not easy to make my dream come true. But I decide to study harder from now on. I am sure my dream will come true.
  我希望成为一名教师因为我钦佩老师。我知道实现我的梦想并不容易。但是我决定从现在开始更加努力地学习。我确信我的梦想一定能实现。
  my dream 英语作文老师篇2
  I have a dream about my career. I want to be a teacher, because I think teacher is a good job. Generally speaking, teachers have much knowledge. They can help students to enrich their knowledge. Besides, teachers can communicate with students all the time. It helps teachers keep young at heart. Finally, teachers have two long holidays a year. In the free time, I can do many things I like. And I have time to travel. It makes me exciting. I must work hard to realize my dream.
  我有一个职业梦想。我想成为一名老师,因为我觉得教师是一份好工作。一般来说,老师懂得很多知识。他们可以帮助学生丰富他们的知识。此外,老师可以随时可以与学生沟通,这有助于老师保持年轻的心态。最后,老师一年有两个长假。在空闲时间,我还可以做很多我喜欢的事。而且我也有时间去旅游,这使我感到兴奋。我必须努力实现我的梦想。
  my dream 英语作文老师篇3
  I want to be a teacher when I listen to my teacher carefully. I think I can be a teacher when I grow up. I can help many students learn things well. I can play with my students, too. So we are good friends. I want to be a doctor when I see many doctors save their patients. To be a doctor is really great. I think I can be a doctor when I grow up. Then I can help many people out of danger. I will be the happiest girl in the world. I want to be a reporter when I watch TV every evening. We can get lots of important information from them. They make the world smaller and also make us happy. I would like to be a reporter when I grow up. And I can learn a lot about China and the other countries around the world. I can meet many superstars as well. I have lots of dreams. I think my dreams can come true one day, because there&s an old saying &where there is a will, there is a way.&
  当我认真听老师讲课的时候我想成为一名教师。我觉得当我长大后我可以成为一名教师。我可以帮助许多学生好好学习。我还可以和我的学生一起玩。所以我们是朋友。当我看到许多医生拯救病人时 我想成为一名医生。成为医生真的很棒。我觉得当我长大后我可以成为一名医生。然后我可以帮助很多人脱离危险。我将会是这个世界上最开心的女孩。当我每天晚上看电视的时候我想成为一名记者。我们可以从他们身上得到很多重要的信息。他们使世界变小,也使我们变得开心。我愿意成为一名记者当我长大后。然后我可以学习很多关于中国以及世界其他国家的东西。我还可以见到很多巨星。我有很多的梦想。我觉得我的梦想总有一天会成为现实的,因为有句谚语说&有志者事竟成&
  my dream 英语作文老师篇4
  I have a dream about my career. I want to be a teacher, because I think teacher is a good job. Generally speaking, teachers have much knowledge. They can help students to enrich their knowledge. Besides, teachers can communicate with students all the time. It helps teachers keep young at heart. Finally, teachers have two long holidays a year. In the free time, I can do many things I like. And I have time to travel. It makes me exciting. I must work hard to realize my dream.
  我有一个职业梦想。我想成为一名老师,因为我觉得教师是一份好工作。一般来说,老师懂得很多知识。他们可以帮助学生丰富他们的知识。此外,老师可以随时可以与学生沟通,这有助于老师保持年轻的心态。最后,老师一年有两个长假。在空闲时间,我还可以做很多我喜欢的事。而且我也有时间去旅游,这使我感到兴奋。我必须努力实现我的梦想。
  my dream 英语作文老师篇5
  Everyone has a dream job ,so am i !my dream job is to be a english teacher ,because i think,teacher is very important to our life,we are learn from the teachers。 English is a international language,it is spoken all over the world today,so ,i am choose to be a english teacher。 Teachers can teach students many things about study,teach they how to enrich theirselves。 When i was fifteen years old,i was very inferiority,but teachers told me :we're all the same, All man are born equal。This words affected me。 In order to make my dream is not just a dream,i will study hard to make my dream come true where there's a will there's a way,i think i can do it!trust myself!
看过my dream 英语作文老师的人还看了:
[my dream 英语作文关于老师]相关的文章
看过本文的人还看了
1075人看了觉得好
1039人看了觉得好
1050人看了觉得好
【英语作文】图文推荐介绍老师的英语作文
介绍老师的英语作文
范文一:Hi, Good afternoon everyone :My name is xxx .And I am from No.*** Overseas Chinese Middle School of *** .It is really a great honor to have this opportunity for an interview . I would like to answer whatever you may raise , and I hope I can make a good performance today .Now let me introduce myself briefly .I am xxx years old . I graduated from “*** University”in *** . And then I got a higher degree in“ xx university ” in xx . I have worked for *** years since I graduated from the university .And I have been a headteacher for *** years .Being a teacher is tired but excited . Having taught for so many years , I think I am experienced in teaching field . I have ever got much honor in teaching , but still I think I need a new environment to challenge myself .I am openminded , quickly thoughs and skillful in searching for information on internet . I can operate computer well . In my spare time, I have broad interests .Such as reading ,surfing the internet ,enjoying music ,writing some articles on my blog and even chatting with foreign friends online if possible .I always believe working hard can bring us more opportunities . To be the best one is a little bit hard. But “Trying All My Best “ always can cheer me up .To succeed or fail is not the only thing . It’s in how we face and invaluate ourselves .This is the chance we take , and this is what weve worked for all our lives . Shining like a shooting star at night , and always smile at life .We’ve got to give it all . Someday when we turn back for what the footprint we have left , time will record the victory in our heart . So “ Try All My Best ” --- this is the motto of mine .Ok !So much .Thank you !Hi, Good afternoon everyone :My name is xxx .And I am from No.*** Overseas Chinese Middle School of *** .It is really a great honor to have this opportunity for an interview . I would like to answer whatever you may raise , and I hope I can make a good performance today .Now let me introduce myself briefly .I am xxx years old . I graduated from “*** University”in *** . And then I got a higher degree in“ xx university ” in xx . I have worked for *** years since I graduated from the university .And I have been a headteacher for *** years .Being a teacher is tired but excited . Having taught for so many years , I think I am experienced in teaching field . I have ever got much honor in teaching , but still I think I need a new environment to challenge myself .I am openminded , quickly thoughs and skillful in searching for information on internet . I can operate computer well . In my spare time, I have broad interests .Such as reading ,surfing the internet ,enjoying music ,writing some articles on my blog and even chatting with foreign friends online if possible .I always believe working hard can bring us more opportunities . To be the best one is a little bit hard. But “Trying All My Best “ always can cheer me up .To succeed or fail is not the only thing . It’s in how we face and invaluate ourselves .This is the chance we take , and this is what weve worked for all our lives . Shining like a shooting star at night , and always smile at life .We’ve got to give it all . Someday when we turn back for what the footprint we have left , time will record the victory in our heart . So “ Try All My Best ” --- this is the motto of mine .Ok !So much .Thank you !
范文二:英语老师自我介绍篇一:英语老师>自我介绍Good morning everyone!I'm Nickole. I'm 24. I graduated from Hunan Normal Universaty on Shuda Campus. My major is English Education. After graduation, I have worked for one year in Li Yang听Kid's Engish. My students are between 5 and 12 years old.I'm outgoing and open-minded. In my spare time, I have broad interests. Such as reading, surfing the internet, listening to music and even chatting with foreign friends online if possible. I like children very much. I think children are active, innocent and pure. With them, I feel very relaxed, plesant and younger. Therefore, I learned a lot from my one year working experence.Teaching children English is very interested but it is also challeging. Because children are always active, even sometimes very naughty. So teachers need a lot of patience to deal with children. The most important that I have learned from my one year teacing experence is that a teacher should have the kind of听the mind that always wants to go on learning. Teaching is a job at which one will never be perfet. If I have the chance, I will try my best to be a good primary English teacher.篇二:英语老师自我介绍I always believe working hard can bring us more opportunities . To be the best one is a little bit hardHi, Good afternoon everyone :My name is xxx .And I am from No.*** Overseas Chinese Middle School of *** .It is really a GREat honor to have this opportunity for an interview . I would like to answer whatever you may raise , and I hope I can make a good performance today .Now let me introduce myself briefly .I am xxx years old . I graduated from “*** University”in *** . And then I got a higher deGREe in“ xx university ” in xx . I have worked for *** years since I graduated from the university .And I have been a headteacher for *** years .Being a teacher is tired but excited . Having taught for so many years ,I think I am experienced in teaching field . I have ever got much honor in teaching , but still I think I need a new environment to challenge myself .I am open—minded , quickly thoughs and skillful in searching for information on internet . I can operate computer well . In my spare time, I have broad interests .Such as reading ,surfing the internet ,enjoying music ,writing some articles on my blog and even chatting with foreign friends online if possible .I always believe working hard can bring us more opportunities . To be the best one is a little bit hard. But “Trying All My Best “ always can cheer me up .To succeed or fail is not the only thing . It’s in how we face and invaluate ourselves .This is the chance we take , and this is what we\\\\ve worked for all our lives . Shining like a shooting star at night , and always smile at life .We’ve got to give it all . Someday when we turn back for what the footprint we have left , time will record the victory in our heart . So “ Try All My Best ” --- this is the motto of mine .Ok !So much .Thank you !篇三:英语老师自我介绍Hi there, My name is XXX.i woulld like to apply for this job of english teacher for children.My plan for the furture is that i would like to stay with children and share the moments in their lives and provide them with helpful advice. making friends with them and letting them feel you are the one they can talk and trust.Plus i like english very much.with this idea,i want to combine my love for children with my ability of english together,so i can work in a pleasant environment doing the great things i enjoy doing.I consider myself with rich potential of qualitying out as a good english teacher.I have a heart for children,a loving and caring heart.And i would certainly place it upon my students,being their close friend and sister.while with my creative and relaxing english teaching method,students would learn english through interacting with me or the others instead of being told what to say.I am also very open-minded and easy-going,which will make myself a popular figure everywhere.and of course i am very much the type of the girl next door.always willing to take in suggestions and create a fun classroom for our next generation.I
believe i've said quite enough of myself. I hope you now know more aboutme than just now. I would certainly cherish this job and get along very well with all people out here.I thank you very much again for giving me this opportunity to talk with you.I look forward to hearing good news from you soon.Thank you !
范文三:Self-introductionGood afternoon, my name is Wei Fangxiang, you can call me Alice, A-L-I-C-E alice.It is my honor to here, first of all let me introduction myself to you in briefly. I come from Guilin Guangxi province and graduated from Hunan international economics university since 2012. And major in International trade.Second is my working experience, from 2012 to 2014 I was working as a trading assistant for an Indian purchasing office in shanghai. The main work is to translate the documents of working and find good suppliers in local China for India market. Sometimes I have to go on business with my India boss working as interpreter andnegotiate the price and quality with suppliers.
From 2014 to 2015 I was working in one factory of Guilin as an International sale. Main job is to find the clients through internet and phone call. Also attend the meeting with foreign customer to promote our products.The last part I want to tell why I am here to apply for a teaching position. The main reason is I like E I am out-going withpatience and feel happy when sharing what I know with somebody.I believe I can be a good teacher and will learn more experience from all of you. I ‘m really hope I can have this chance to have a try. Thank you!
范文四:英语老师自我介绍hi, good afternoon everyone :my name is xxx .and i am from no.*** overseas chinese middle school of *** .it is really a great honor to have this opportunity for an interview . i would like to answer whatever you may raise , and i hope i can make a good performance today .now let me introduce myself briefly .i am xxx years old . i graduated from “*** university”in *** . and then i got a higher degree in“ xx university ” in xx . i have worked for *** years since i graduated from the university .and i have been a headteacher for *** years .being a teacher is tired but excited . having taught for so many years , i think i am experienced in teaching field . i have ever got much honor in teaching , but still i think i need a new environment to challenge myself .i am open—minded , quickly thoughs and skillful in searching for information on internet . i can operate computer well . in my spare time, i have broad interests .such as reading ,surfing theinternet ,enjoying music ,writing some articles on my blog and even chatting with foreign friends online if possible .i always believe working hard can bring us more opportunities . to be the best one is a little bit hard. but “trying all my best“ always can cheer me up .to succeed or fail is not the only thing . it’s in how we face and invaluate ourselves .this is the chance we take , and this is what we've worked for all our lives . shining like a shooting star at night , and always smile at life .we’ve got togive it all . someday when we turn back for what the footprint we have left , time will record the victory in our heart . so “ try all my best ” --- this is the motto of mine .ok !so much .thank you !
范文五:赵老师英语简介赵老师英语创办于2001年6月,现已发展成为常青地区规模最大、师资精良、质量过硬、教学成果丰硕的中、小学专业化英语课外培训机构。作为专业的英语教育培训机构,长期以来致力打造中小学生的“第一课堂”,广延名师,依据每个孩子的个性特征和成长曲线,以独特的“套餐式”教学法,培养出了上千名中小学英语尖子生。武汉市各重点中学比如武汉外校、华师一附中、二中、十一中、一中、常青一校等的英语尖子生多为本机构学员。雄厚的师资力量:赵老师英语教学团队由多位具有丰富的教学实践经验和研究能力并亲身参加新课程实施的中、小学英语骨干老师组成,在英语听、说、读、写环节的培训中形成了自己独有的特色,多位老师在全国英语能力竞赛和各种口语大赛中取得了骄人的成绩。本机构中学部多位骨干老师常年在一起围绕中考集体备课 ,交流心得,对中考把握很准,成为了不少初中生的良师益友。鲜明的教学特色:单元章节测验,及时总结归纳,保证学习效果;独特家长管理平台,学习进度实时报告,学习效果及时反馈;教学成果:教学内容:初一英语主要针对小学六年级至初一年级希望提高课内成绩的学员,按学员水平和需求分为多个班型,独创分项授课,讲解重点和难点,使学员掌握学习方法和技巧,全面提高学员成绩。初一英语 预科班?? 适合学员:暑假针对即将进入初一上学期的学员;寒假针对即将进入初一下学期的学员。 课程特色:课程从阅读、语法、听说进行授课,讲解的重点和难点与学校进度相比有超前性,使学员掌握一定的学习方法和技巧。? 授课内容:暑假时总结之前所学的英语知识,预习初一上半学期重点内容,引导学员提前进入初中英语学习状态。寒假时帮学员做初一上下学期的过渡,巩固复习上学期,预习下学期。? 开班规律:暑假开设走读和住宿班;寒假开设住宿班。初一英语 教材同步班? 适合学员:正在上初一且英语基础薄弱的学员,想把初一下学期课本上的知识打扎实,希望在考试中取得良好成绩的学员。? 课程特色:培养学员良好的学习习惯,使学员迅速抓住课上需要掌握的知识点与考试相结合迅速提高英语成绩。? 授课内容:前40分钟对即将学习的一个单元课文进行串讲,然后结合讲义,从听说、语法、阅读方面进行详细讲解,增强学员对初一课内知识点的吸收。? 开班规律:春秋季开设周末走读班。初一英语 人大附中目标精品班(限招25人)?? 适合学员:初一在读,成绩优秀基础扎实的学员。 课程特色:新东方一线老师倾情授课,带领学生攻克英语;科学合理的课程设置,集中优势提高教学质量。?? 授课内容:主要讲授学员容易丢分的知识点,全面提高学员的英语成绩,目标分数是110分以上。 开班规律:春秋季开设周末走读班。初一英语 中学听力口语精品小班一级?? 适合学员:1级课程适合初一中学生 课程特色:针对中学生设计课程,15人以内精品小班授课,中外教搭档授课,每班还专门设有助教督促和帮助学员学习。? 授课内容:每个级别划分为上下册(分春秋季开班)。授课内容帮助中学生树立说英语的自信;培养公众演说能力;支招三一口语,公共英语,雅思等国内外口语考试;为出国打好基础。 ? 开班规律:春秋季开设的周末走读班。初一英语词汇语法单项基础班? 适合学员:针对即将进入初一或已经进入初一、初二学习的学员、初三成绩比较薄弱的学员(120分满在90分左右)。? 课程特色:课程涵盖初一、初二学员需重点掌握的基本词汇和语法知识,词汇上会包含词汇的记忆和用法;语法上主要是讲解用法。? 授课内容:课程涵盖初一、初二所需要学员掌握的重点语法以及词汇,为提高阅读、听力和写作能力提供最基础的保证。? 开班规律:春秋季开设周末走读班,寒暑假开设连续走读和住宿班。
范文六:介绍新来的英语老师Dear classmates,Here we warmly welcome Miss Wilkinson. We feel very much honoured that we'll be taught by her. Miss Wilkinson is a middle school teacher of the United states. Five years ago she graduated from a university of Illinois,where she was born. Then she began to work as a teacher. Now she is already an excellent teacher with rich teaching experience. This year, she is invited to our school to teach us English for a year. We'll make good use of this chance and learn English even harder. We are sure that we'll make great progress in English especially in spoken English.
Wish Miss Wilkinson a happy life here! Now let's invite Miss Wilkinson to give us a speech.介绍新来的英语老师Dear classmates,Here we warmly welcome Miss Wilkinson. We feel very much honoured that we'll be taught by her. Miss Wilkinson is a middle school teacher of the United states. Five years ago she graduated from a university of Illinois,where she was born. Then she began to work as a teacher. Now she is already an excellent teacher with rich teaching experience. This year, she is invited to our school to teach us English for a year. We'll make good use of this chance and learn English even harder. We are sure that we'll make great progress in English especially in spoken English.
Wish Miss Wilkinson a happy life here! Now let's invite Miss Wilkinson to give us a speech.
范文七:自我介绍各位亲爱的同学,下午好!真幸运,今天的天气是如此的风和日丽,就像你们的笑脸一样明媚;真幸运,我和你们相遇,在你们如梦如幻、如诗如歌、美不胜收的年纪,仿佛时光流转,回到我的N年前;真幸运,我能成为你们的语文老师,站在这三尺讲台上。俗话说,相聚是缘,相守是分,前世千百次的回眸,才换得今天的聚首。所以,希望在接下来的日子里,我们能够珍视这前世今生累积下来的缘分,渐渐相识、相知、相守、相惜,一起把时间点亮,把每一天过得像诗一样。我要开始真正的自我介绍啦,当然,我有一个小小的请求,如果大家觉得我的介绍精彩的话,请在最后响起十秒钟的掌声,鼓励鼓励我吧。李家有长女,婷婷兮玉立。巴山诺水畔,殷勤是故园。言笑兮宴宴,度似水流年。待光阴流转,求学在狮山。勤学苦练之,立志为人师。慎思而明辨,行求做世范。然重任在肩,孜孜兮不倦。先贤有旨言,三人必师焉。借此陈心迹,且与君共勉。上面一段文字,包含了我的基本个人信息。如果大家还想了解更多详情的话,欢迎课外时间和我多多交流,只要你愿意,对月当歌,谈春花秋月,谈草木枯荣,谈诗词歌赋,谈人生理想,无一不可。大家可以称呼我“李老师”,也可以叫我Miss Li,谐音“迷死你”。为什么我会给自己这样一个昵称呢?因为,在我看来,语文魅力无穷,奥妙无穷;学习语文更是津津有味,其乐无穷;除此以外,有了我这位“科班出身”的老师兼朋友,相信一定会让大家在语文的天空里,肆意翱翔,沉醉不知归路。好,让我们乘着想象的翅膀,在以后的学习中,一起去品味“一川烟草,满城风絮”、“二水护田将绿绕”的山明水秀;一起去领略“三节还乡兮挂锦衣”、“四面边声连角起”的边塞烽烟;一起去感受“五陵年少争缠头”、“六曲阑干偎碧树”的角徵宫商;一起踏过七月七日夜半私语的长生殿;一起触碰八月秋高风怒号的茅屋,一起问道“九素烟中寒一色”的白玉楼……
范文八:2016初二新教师简短自我介绍范文 英语老师又到了开学季,很多新教师上岗教学,在第一次面对学生,怎么自我介绍呢?学习啦小编为大家带来初二新教师简短自我介绍范文,欢迎大家阅读学习。大家上午好~我是你们初二新学期的班主任兼英语老师~首先,咱们来玩个有奖竞猜,猜中有奖哦~题目是,猜猜我的名字...... Excellent! 看来大家都是聪明的孩子,其实呢,我名字就是XXX大家如果想联系我,主要有三个途径,这是我的手机号,QQ号,微博号,大家有事可以call我,Q我,或者私信我。好了,言归正传,现在的你们已经升级了,是初二的学生了,可能,你们的初一是在一种比较浑噩迷茫的状态下度过的,这也是正常的,毕竟当时你们正处在小学到初中的过渡时期,期间需要一定的时间去适应全新的环境。但是,升级到了初二之后,你们就不能再迷茫下去了,因为,这个时候,中考已经离你们不远了,你们的奋斗目标就得更加明确了,所以更应当以学业为重。当然了,也不要死读书,而是学会劳逸结合,多读书看报,多运动,少吃零食,多睡觉。我嘛,偶尔也会组织大家一起出去玩儿~唱唱K,烧烧烤,春春游什么的,如果有其他好建议,也可以向我提出。带大家出去玩儿,除了放松心情之外,也顺便让大家更好地认识彼此。说到互相认识这一点,让我想起了,以前我上中学的时候,发现班上存在着一种现象,就是,每当学期末聚会的时候,往往会看到有的同学带着十分惊讶的语气指着另外一个同学,说,咦?原来他是我们班的吖~他叫什么名字?或者是,哦,原来他就是某某某啊!在我看来,这是种非常不好的现象,所以在我带的班上,是不允许这种现象的出现的,因此,我会不定期地有意识地考察你们,最终达到每个同学都认得出彼此,还要叫得出名字的效果。最后,我希望我不仅仅是你们的班主任,英语老师,更是你们的"知心姐姐"。我认为,作为一名优秀的学生,提高成绩固然重要,但更重要的是拥有一颗强大的内心,也就是要有比较好的心理素质,这样,你们才不会轻易被学习、生活上的挫折、压力所击倒。而我希望同学们可以把我当作你们的"知心姐姐",你们可以把自己在学习或者是生活中遇到的烦心事儿向我倾诉倾诉,可以通过手机,QQ,或者是写信等方式,我会尽全力帮你们解决烦恼,希望大家能逐渐拥有一颗强大的心。好了,说了这么多,大家对我也有了大概的了解了,接下来我就要认识一下可爱的你们了,有请同学们轮流上来自我介绍,用自己的方式把属于你的独特魅力保存在我们深深的脑海里吧。掌声有请第一位同学上台~
范文九:少儿英语老师面试自我介绍Hi there, My name is XXX.i woulld like to apply for this job of english teacher for children.My plan for the furture is that i would like to stay with children and share the moments in their lives and provide them with helpful advice. making friends with them and letting them feel you are the one they can talk and trust.Plus i like english very much.with this idea,i want to combine my love for children with my ability of english together,so i can work in a pleasant environment doing the great things i enjoy doing.I consider myself with rich potential of qualitying out as a good english teacher.I have a heart for children,a loving and caring heart.And i would certainly place it upon my students,being their close friend and sister.while with my creative and relaxing english teaching method,students would learn english through interacting with me or the others instead of being told what to say.I am also very open-minded and easy-going,which will make myself a popular figure everywhere.and of course i am very much the type of the girl next door.always willing to take in suggestions and create a fun classroom for our next generation.I
believe i've said quite enough of myself. I hope you now know more about me than just now. I would certainly cherish this job and get along very well with all people out here.I thank you very much again for giving me this opportunity to talk with you.I look forward to hearing good news from you.Thank you !
范文十:少儿英语老师面试自我介绍!Hi there, My name is XXX.i woulld like to apply for this job of english teacher for children.My plan for the furture is that i would like to stay with children and share the moments in their lives and provide them with helpful advice. making friends with them and letting them feel you are the one they can talk and trust.Plus i like english very much.with this idea,i want to combine my love for children with my ability of english together,so i can work in a pleasant environment doing the great things i enjoy doing.I consider myself with rich potential of qualitying out as a good english teacher.I have a heart for children,a loving and caring heart.And i would certainly place it upon my students,being their close friend and sister.while with my creative and relaxing english teaching method,students would learn english through interacting with me or the others instead of being told what to say.I am also very open-minded and easy-going,which will make myself a popular figure everywhere.and of course i am very much the type of the girl next door.always willing to take in suggestions and create a fun classroom for our next generation.I
believe i've said quite enough of myself. I hope you now know more about me than just now. I would certainly cherish this job and get along very well with all people out here.I thank you very much again for giving me this opportunity to talk with you.I look forward to hearing good news from you.Thank you !}

我要回帖

更多关于 教师编制作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信