look at me now. thisphoto是宾格吗

当前位置:
>>>Please look at _____.[ ]A. they B. their C. them D. we-..
Please look at _____.&&&&&&&&&
A. they&&&&&& B. their&&&& C. them&&&&&& D. we
题型:单选题难度:中档来源:江苏月考题
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“Please look at _____.[ ]A. they B. their C. them D. we-..”主要考查你对&&人称代词&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
人称代词:人称代词是用来表示人的代词,有单数和复数之分,有主格和宾格之分。人称代词的主格在句中作主语;人称代词的宾格在句中作宾语,也可作动词或介词的宾语。  主格:I, we, you, he, she, it, they在句子中作主语宾格:me, us, you, him, her, it, them在句子中作宾语He and I are in the same class. 我和他在同一个班级。Can you see them in the street? 你能看见他们在街上吗?人称代词在句中的作用:1)主格作主语。如:I am Chinese.我是中国人。2)宾格作宾语,放在及物动词或介词之后,有时还可以在口语中用作表语。如:①I don't know her.我不认识她。(动词宾语)②What's wrong with it?它怎么了?(介词宾语)③-Open the door,please.3)作表语作表语一般用主格, 但在口语中也常用宾格I saw at once it was her.我一下子看到了她。It's me.请开门,是我。(表语)4)作同位语作同位语是用宾格We ,us ,there,will be able to fulfill the task.我们三人就能完成这项任务。主宾格的替换:一、宾格代替主格a.在简短对话中,当人称代词单独使用或在not后,多用宾语。  ---- I like English. --我喜欢英语。  ---- Me too. --我也喜欢。  ---- Have more wine? --再来点酒喝吗?  ---- Not me. --我可不要了。b.在表示比较的非正式的文体中,常用宾格代替主格。但如果比较状语的谓语保留,则主语只能用主格。  He is taller than I/me.  He is taller than I am.二、主格代替宾格a.在介词but,except后,有时可用主格代替宾格。b.在电话用语中常用主格。  ---- I wish to speak to Mary. --我想和玛丽通话。  ---- This is she. --我就是玛丽。注意:在动词be或to be后的人称代词视其前面的名词或代词而定。  I thought it was she. 我以为是她。 (主格----主格)  I thought it to be her. (宾格----宾格)  I was taken to be she. 我被当成了她。 (主格----主格)They took me to be her.他们把我当成了她。 (宾格----宾格)人称代词用法:一、人称代词的宾格在句中作宾语,往往用在动词或介词后面。例:1.Listen to me,Dad.2.Peter is sitting behind me.3.Let me got here now.4.Give me an orange,please.二、you既是"你"或"你们"的主格,又是它们的宾格;her既是"她"的所有格,又是它的宾格。我们可以根据它们在句子中的位置来判断它们属于主格、所有格还是宾格。三、and是一个我们常用来连接两个词的连接词。它虽然与介词with有同样的意思,但它的前后可以是人称代词的主语,也可以是人称代词的宾格,而with只能跟人称代词的宾格。如:You and I are going to school.  You are going to school with me.四、第三人称代词单数:er,sie,es 及 复数 sie 可指代人或物以及其它抽象概念等。此时,它们的性,数,格要与被指代的名词一致。人称代词用法口诀:人称代词分主/宾,只有八对要区分。你(们)、它主/宾同一形,其余主/宾须分清。谓语之前主格填,动/介之后宾格跟,口语运用最灵活,表语也可用宾格。人称代词并列现,注意顺序礼貌见,二一、三一、二三一,第一人称最谦虚,若把错误责任担,第一人称须当先。动前主格动后宾,名前形容介后宾;如果名词含在内,选用名物代就行。
人称代词并列用法的排列顺序:1)单数人称代词并列作主语时,其顺序为:第二人称→第三人称→第一人称即:you and I;he/she/itandI;you,he/she/it and I2)复数人称代词作主语时,其顺序为:第一人称→第二人称→第三人称即:we,you and they人称代词的变格形式:
them人称代词的形式:在一般现在时中,当主语是第三人称单数时,谓语动词要用第三人称单数形式,即常在动词原形后加-s或-es  一、人称代词he,she,it是第三人称单数。如: He likes watching TV. 他喜欢看电视。 She has lunch at twelve. 她十二点吃午餐。 It looks like a cat. 它看起来像只猫。 二、单个人名、地名或称呼作主语;是第三人称单数。如: ①Han Mei looks like her mother. 韩梅看起来像她的母亲。 ②Beijing is in China. 北京在中国。 ③Uncle Wang often makes cakes. 王叔叔经常做蛋糕。 三、单数可数名词或"this / that / the+单数可数名词"作主语时,是第三人称单数。如: ①A horse is a useful animal. 马是有用的动物。 ②This book is yours. 这本书是你的。 ③That car is red. 那辆小汽车是红色的。 ④The cat is Lucy's. 这只猫是露茜的。 四、不定代词someone,somebody,nobody,everything,something等及指示代词this,that作主语时,是第三人称单数。如: ①Everyone is here. 大家到齐了。 ②There is something wrong with the watch. 这块手表有毛病。 ③This is a pen. 这是一支钢笔。 ④That is an eraser. 那是一块橡皮擦。 五、不可数名词作主语时为第三人称单数。如: ①The milk is in the glass. 牛奶在玻璃杯里。 ②The bread is very small. 那面包很小。 六、当数字或字母作主语时,看作第三人称单数。如: ①"6" is a lucky number. "6"是个吉利数字。 ②"I" is a letter. "I"是个字母。
发现相似题
与“Please look at _____.[ ]A. they B. their C. them D. we-..”考查相似的试题有:
235420105235156374297650241196109446C Look at this photo. The boy is from Beijing. He is five years old. He is not tall and he has sh——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
C Look at this photo. The boy is from Beijing. He is five years old. He is not tall and he has short black hair. He has big eyes, a small nose and a wide mouth. He is in old clothes. Now he is lost . Please help us find him. Our phone number is (010). Thanks! 阅读短文.完成表格. From 61. Looks Age Five He is 62. and he has short 63. hair. His eyes are big. He has a 64. nose and a 65. mouth. Tel (010) 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
When Millie got up this morning, she found it was a beautiful spring day. She saw some
46 in the sky,but she didn’t think about them.She woke up her dog,Eddie,and put him in the 47 .Then she drove out into the country  48  a picnic with her dog. When they got to a big tree, Millie stopped her car and told Eddie to get off the car. They began to play games under the  49 . How happy they were! An hour later,the wind began to blow and it turned 50  .Millie and Eddie were warm from running,so they didn’t feel cold.When Eddie was playing with the ball,Millie 51 snowflakes (雪花)in the sky.She called Eddie,picked up the picnic things and got
52  in the car.As she was driving home,the
became heavier and heavier.Soon all Millie could see was white all around
54 .The road became slippery(滑的)and she had to drive very 55
.Then the car hit into a piece of ice and it went around in circles. She got her mobile phone and asked for  56
quickly.They waited for about an hour because it was  57
for the police to drive in the snow. At
58 ,the police came to 59  them. Millie was very thankful, she said she would listen to the weather  60 before going on a picnic next time. 46. A. birds          B. clouds        C. snows          D. kites 47. A. room           B. desk           C. car            D. bag 48. A. on              B. for             C. with             D. in 49. A. car            B. tree            C. bridge           D. desk 50. A. warm            B. hot             C. cold             D. cool 51. A. looked          B. saw            C. cleaned          D. put  
52. A. up            B. back             C. off             D. around 53. A. rain              B. snow       C. car             D. dog 54. A. him              B. us              C. her              D. himself 55. A. slowly            B. easily            C. carelessly         D. happily 56. A. apple            B. fire           C. help           D. water 57. A. easy           B. nice            C. difficult         D. lucky 58. A. first           B. end           C. last          D. least 59. A. save             B. teach            C. look          D. visit 60. A. speak            B. talk           C. report           D. paper
It was Christmas time in 2008, I had no idea that this would be the 31
Christmas we would spend with mom.This was a very special Christmas for me—you see mom  32
owned a new coat that I could remember. Mom had polio(小儿麻痹症)when she was a young child. One of her legs was larger than the other. Sometimes she would have trouble walking, but she never complained. Mom always  33
my friends with kindness and they were always welcome at our house  34
.I remember my good friend Glen coming over and talking with mom even when I wasn't at home. Mom was always willing to  35
a listening ear.   Mom's all clothes were four dresses, four pairs of shoes, a light jacket,and a couple of sweaters.
 I decided that I would buy mom a  36
that year, so I took her  37  to find something for Christmas. As we went past the coat shelf, one of the coats on the shelf  38  mom's eys. I asked her to try on the coat for fun. She said that we did not have the money to buy the coat.  39
after a long talk with mom, we left the store with mom wearing that nice new coat in the end. She agreed that the coat did look good  40  her. I will ever be  41
for this opportunity. being able to give back just a little. This was the nicest coat that she ever 42
 In Februay of 2009 mom passed  43
at age 42. As I reflect(回忆)back on my mother's life, it was  44  with acts of kindness. Giving came  45  her heart,with a willingness to help whenever possible. 31. A.first              B. last            C. thirtieth          D. fortieth 32. A.ever             B. always          C. never            D. even 33. A. helped           B. treated          C. suggested         D. provided
34. A. anytime B. sometime C. at times D. some times 35. A. hold             B. lend            C. help             D. give
36. A. coat             B. dress           C. jacket            D. sweater 37. A. off              B. away           C. up               D. down
38. A. took             B. caught          C. attracted          D. got
39. A. But              B. Until            C. Though           D. And
40. A. in               B. at             C. on               D. by
41. A. pleased           B. happy           C. excited           D. thankful 42. A. bought           B. owned          C. took             D. tried
43. A. back             B. away           C. over             D. through 44. A. filled             B. fill             C. full              D. fulled
45. A. with            B. off             C. in               D. from
   Plants are very important  1   
things. Life could not go
 if there were no plants. This is because plants can make food from air, water and sunlight. But animals and man cannot
 so. Animals get their food by eating plants and
 animals. Man gets its food by eating plants and animals too.
 animals and man
 plants in order to
 7    . This is why we find that there are so many plants around us.
   If you look  8  
 at the plants around you, you will find that there are many types of plants. Some plants are large,
 others are small.
 plants are green. There are two sorts(种类)of plants: flowering plants and non-flowering(不开花的)plants.
   Flowering plants have roots(根),stems(茎),leaves, flowers and fruits(果子).
 all the trees around us are flowering plants. Flowering plants
 make seeds(种子). The sends
 13 by the fruits. Some fruits have one seed, some have two, three or four, and some have many seeds. But a few fruits have no seeds
 14    .
 example of a fruit
 seeds is banana fruit.
   Most non-flowering plants do not grow from seeds. They grow from spores(孢子). Spores are small. Some spores are
 small and
 that they can float(漂浮) 19   
 the air. We may say that spores are quite different from seeds. When these spores
 on wet and shady(阴凉的)places, they usually grow into plants.
  B.lively
  C.living
  D.lived
  [  ]
A.through
  B.over
  C.down
  [  ]
  C.think
  D.make
  [  ]
A.another
  B.the other
  C.other
  D.others
  [  ]
  B.And
  C.But
  [  ]
  B.want
  C.find
  D.have
  [  ]
  B.live
  C.work
  D.eat
  [  ]
A.careful
  B.clear
  C.carefully
  D.clearly
  [  ]
  B.when
  C.since
  [  ]
A.A great deal of
  B.Lot of
  C.More
  D.Most
  [  ]
A.Between
  B.Except
  C.Almost
  D.Hardly
  [  ]
  B.can
  C.may
  D.must
  [  ]
A.are born
  B.are hidden
  C.are stored
  D.are kept
  [  ]
A.any longer
  B.any more
  C.at last
  D.at all
  [  ]
  D.For
  [  ]
A.without
  B.with
  C.full of
  [  ]
  B.very
  D.much
  [  ]
  18. A light
  B.active
  C.little
  D.strong
  [  ]
  D.above
  [  ]
  B.move
  C.place
  D.fall
  [  ]
Time is very important in our lives. But it never had any importance in my life until I  41  a watch from my father that made me responsible(有责任). It  42  me the importance of time in my life. I got this gift on a grey-sky day. I had to go to the  43  at 9:00 a.m. to pick up(接)my uncle Ali and take him to my father’s house. However, I forgot it  44  I was playing with my friends. Later on that day, around 11:00 a.m., I  45  my uncle, but I was late for him. He had got out of the plane and  46  a taxi to my father’s house. I 47  my father’s house at 2:00 p.m. at the same day . My father looked at me angrily. I said “hi” to him and my  48  uncle. My father asked me to sit  49  him and handed me this watch which was a gift from  50 . It weighed 8 oz(盎司)and all of it was made of silver(银). Then he said, “Essa, did you have fun  51  your friends today? What you did was not very nice and you should be sorry for your  52 .” I felt sorry and told my father that I wouldn’t do it again. Then he said, “This watch will be a reminder(提醒物) for you. I hope today you have learned something  53 .” I learned a lesson from my father: to respect(尊重) time and  54  be late. The watch is important to me, not because of its  55 , but because of the lesson that I learned from it. 41. A. bought            B. received          C. borrowed      D. broke 42. A. learned            B. found            C. sent          D. told 43. A. airport            B. school           C. hospital        D. station 44. A. when            B. because          C. if           D. though 45. A. saw             B. forgot           C. remembered    D. took 46. A. had              B. driven           C. invited       D. taken 47. A. visited         B. reminded        C. reached      D. left 48. A. surprised          B. tired             C. nervous        D. lonely 49. A. next to B. around              C. behind    D. away from 50. A. us               B. him             C. them          D. you 51. A. of               B. for              C. with          D. about 52. A. words            B. actions              C. play          D. fun 53. A. important         B. interesting         C. expensive      D. wonderful 54. A. never            B. usually           C. sometimes    D. often 55. A. look             B. price            C. size           D. weight
Each of us fails from time to time. If we are wise, we accept these failures as a necessary  31
of the learning process. But too often as parents and teachers we deny this same right to our children. We convey(传达) 32  by words or by actions that failure is something to be ashamed of, that nothing but  33  performance pleases us.
I see a child under this kind of pressure ,I think of Jack. He is a shy, nervous perfectionist. He  35 answered questions—he might be  36
. I try my best to  37
his self-confidence. And I repeatedly  38  God for direction. But  39
changed until midterm, when Mary, a student teacher, came to our classroom. One day we were working with math problems. Jack had copied the problems with care. 40
with his progress, I left the children with Mary .When I returned, Jack was in tears. He’d missed the third problem. At that time, Mary got a box  41
with pencils from the desk we shared. “Look, Jack ! I’ve got something to show you.” she said.“ See these pencils, they belong to Mrs. Green and me. See how the erasers are  42  ? That’s because we make mistakes too. But we erase the mistakes and try  43 . That’s what you must learn to do, too.” Jack looked up with  44
in his eyes---the first time I’d see on his face that year. Jack gradually believe him that it’s all  45
to make mistakes – as long as you erase them and try again. 31. A. life           B. part            C. game            D. show 32. A. neither         B. nor            C. either            D. or 33. A. high           B. bad            C. top              D. big 34. A. When         B. While           C. As              D. Although 35. A. always         B. sometimes       C. ever             D. seldom 36. A. right          B. wrong          C. mistake           D. fail 37. A. start          B. set             C. establish          D. build 38. A. told           B. asked           C. said             D. spoke 39. A. something      B. nothing          C. anything          D. everything 40. A. Kind          B. Nice            C. Great            D. Pleased 41. A. filled          B. full             C. deal             D. do 42. A. broke          B. new            C. good             D. worn 43. A. once          B. again           C. too              D. either 44. A. disappointment   B. sadness         C. fear             D. love 45. A. right          B. OK            C. well             D. good
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号当前位置:
>>>阅读理解。 Look at this photo. This is a photo of my family..
阅读理解。
&&&& Look at this photo. This is a photo of my family. There are five people in it, my father, my mother, my two sisters and I. My brother is Bob: He is 21 years old. My two sisters are twins (双胞胎). They are l6.One of them is Gina ,and the other is Jane. I am l2. My name is Tom Brown. &&&& My father is a doctor (医生). He likes his work. He is 45. My mother is a teacher. She is in No.6 Middle School. My parents work (工作) hard (努力). We study very hard, too.We are very happy.(幸福).
1. How many people are there in the family?
A. Four. B. Five. C.&Six. D. Seven.
2. —How old is Bob?& & & —He is ______.
A. 21. B. 16. C. 45 D. 12.
3. Where does Tom's mother work?
A. A hospital. B. A.school. C. A post office. D. A shop.
4. —Who is Jane? &&& —She's Bob's ______.
A. mother B. aunt C. grandmother D. sister
5. —How old is Gina? && —She is _______.
A. 21. B. 16. C. 45 D. 12.
题型:阅读理解难度:中档来源:山东省期中题
1-5&&&&&& BABDB
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“阅读理解。 Look at this photo. This is a photo of my family..”主要考查你对&&日常生活类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
日常生活类阅读
日常生活类阅读:日常生活这一话题主要涉及人们衣食住行等方面的活动。这一话题的选材主要针对人们日常的工作,生活以及学习情况。做这一类题时,最主要的是要把握好人物的活动内容,时间和地点。
发现相似题
与“阅读理解。 Look at this photo. This is a photo of my family..”考查相似的试题有:
31487423421914083810421293776110332}

我要回帖

更多关于 look into this 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信