pink floyd的《wishyuwerehere百度云 you were here》的歌词表达什么意思?(不是翻译)

歌词:Pink Floyd《Wish You Were Here》
&Shine On You Crazy Diamond &
Remember when you were young, you shone like the sun.
Shine on you crazy diamond.
Now there's a look in your eyes, like black holes in the sky.
You were caught on the crossfire of childhood and stardom, blown on the steel breeze.
Come on you target for faraway laughter, come on you stranger, you legend, you martyr,
and shine!
You reached for the secret too soon, you cried for the moon.
Threatened by shadows at night, and exposed in the light.
Well you wore out your welcome with random precision, rode on the steel breeze.
Come on you raver, you seer of visions, come on you painter, you piper, you prisoner,
and shine!
Nobody knows where you are, how near or how far.
Pile on many more layers and I'll be joining you there.
And we'll bask in the shadow of yesterday's triumph, and sail on the steel breeze.
Come on you boy child, you winner and loser, come on you miner for truth and delusion,
and shine!
-----------------------------------------------------
&Welcome To The Machine&
Welcome my son, welcome to the machine.
Where have you been?
It's alright we know where you've been.
You've been in the pipeline, filling in time,
Provided with toys and 'Scouting for Boys'.
You bought a guitar to punish your ma,
And you didn't like school, and you
know you're nobody's fool,
So welcome to the machine.
Welcome my son, welcome to the machine.
What did you dream?
It's alright we told you what to dream.
You dreamed of a big star,
He played a mean guitar,
He always ate in the Steak Bar.
He loved to drive in his Jaguar.
So welcome to the Machine.
&Have A Cigar&
Come in here, Dear boy, have a cigar.
You're gonna go far,
You're gonna fly high,
You're never gonna die,
You're gonna make it,
They're gonna love you.
Well I've always had a deep respect,
And I mean that most sincerely.
The band is just fantastic,
that is really what I think.
Oh by the way, which one's Pink?
And did we tell you the name of the game, boy?
We call it Riding the Gravy Train.
We're just knocked out.
We heard about the sell out.
You gotta get an album out.
You owe it to the people.
We're so happy we can hardly count.
Everybody else is just green,
Have you seen the chart?
It's a hell of a start,
It could be made into a monster
If we all pull together as a team.
And did we tell you the name of the game, boy?
We call it Riding the Gravy Train.
&Wish You Were Here&
So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
blue skies from pain.
Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
A smile from a veil?
Do you think you can tell?
And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
Hot ashes for trees?
Hot air for a cool breeze?
Cold comfort for change?
And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?
How I wish, how I wish you were here.
We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl, year after year,
Running over the same old ground.
What have you found? The same old fears.
Wish you were here.
喜欢了这篇话题
喜欢了这篇话题
喜欢了这篇话题
喜欢了这篇话题
喜欢了这篇话题
喜欢了这篇话题
喜欢了这篇话题
喜欢了这篇话题
喜欢了这篇话题
喜欢了这篇话题
喜欢了这篇话题
喜欢了这篇话题
喜欢了这篇话题
喜欢了这篇话题
喜欢了这篇话题
喜欢了这篇话题
喜欢了这篇话题
喜欢了这篇话题
喜欢了这篇话题
喜欢了这篇话题
喜欢了这篇话题
喜欢了这篇话题
喜欢了这篇话题
喜欢了这篇话题
喜欢了这篇话题
喜欢了这篇话题
喜欢了这篇话题
喜欢了这篇话题
喜欢了这篇话题
喜欢了这篇话题
喜欢了这篇话题
喜欢了这篇话题
喜欢了这篇话题
喜欢了这篇话题
喜欢了这篇话题
喜欢了这篇话题
喜欢了这篇话题
喜欢了这篇话题
喜欢了这篇话题
喜欢了这篇话题
喜欢了这篇话题
喜欢了这篇话题
喜欢了这篇话题
喜欢了这篇话题
喜欢了这篇话题
喜欢了这篇话题
喜欢了这篇话题
喜欢了这篇话题
喜欢了这篇话题
喜欢了这篇话题
20347 人聚集在这个小组
(脑袋大脖子粗)
(此刻床单和流年)
(仰望的北方)
第三方登录:谁能告诉我wish you were here前奏的寓意吗【pinkfloyd吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:7,101贴子:
谁能告诉我wish you were here前奏的寓意吗收藏
就是一男一女两个人对话,然后一段急促的音乐后进入吉他
[周末单日班丨量身打造丨工作学习不冲突
愿闻其详——来自 爱贴吧 Windows Phone 客户端
坐等楼下回答
个人感觉像是取自电影片段
看MV就知道了
截取的电视节目的声音,具体有什么意义那就不了解了
听说是录得寂寞车载电台上的声音,好像也没有什么特别意义
来源,知乎Man:..and discipline remians merciful. 男:这些规则看上去挺仁慈的 Woman: yes yes and not with you derek, this star nonesense. 女:是的是的,但对你却不是这样,derek,这明星毫无意义 Man: yes yes. 男:对对 Woman: which is it then. 女:哪一个来着? Man: im not sure. ... 男:我不确定
神牛摄影器材--为专业摄影者打造,你值得拥有!
我也想知道Brian damaged结尾的独白出自哪里…
不喜欢这个版本
在车上录的电台
那你就中了平克的招了!就是把音乐搞得神神秘秘的哈哈,让你们搞不懂。没准他们也不知道是什么意思哈
应该是电影采样吧
这段前奏设置的情景其实是gilmour坐在收音机前调台,然后就调到吉他的旋律,接着叹了口气,然后就开始伴奏
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或专辑《Wish You Were Here》中文翻译【pinkfloyd吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:7,101贴子:
专辑《Wish You Were Here》中文翻译收藏
1.SHINE ON YOU CRAZY DIAMOND ILyrics:Waters Music:Wright/Waters/Gilmour Artist:WatersRemember when you were young,记得你年少时You shone like the sun.如太阳般绚丽Shine on you crazy diamond.继续闪耀吧,你这疯狂钻石Now there's a look in your eyes,如今你的眼神Like black holes in the sky.像空中的黑洞Shine on you crazy diamond.继续闪耀吧,你这疯狂钻石You were caught on the crossfire Of childhood and stardom,你挣扎在童真与星途的交错中Blown on the steel breeze.拂钢乐音风凉却Come on you target for faraway laughter,来吧,你这悠悠笑声的感染者Come on you stranger, you legend, you martyr, and shine !来吧,你这陌路人、传奇、殉道者,继续闪光You reached for the secret too soon,你早早触及心灵秘境You cried for the moon.对月当歌Shine on you crazy diamond.继续闪耀吧,你这疯狂钻石Threatened by shadows at night,担惊受怕夜黑魅影And exposed in the light.显现在月下Shine on you crazy diamond.继续闪耀吧,你这疯狂钻石Well you wore out your welcome with random percision,你用错乱的精准,与大家渐行渐远Rode on the steel breeze.驭钢乐音风离去Come on you raver, you seer of visions,来吧,你这放浪不羁的人、幻象的先知Come on you painter, you piper, you prisoner, and shine!来吧,你这画家、风笛手、致幻剂的囚徒,继续闪光
[周末单日班丨量身打造丨工作学习不冲突
2.WELCOME TO THE MACHINELyrics:Waters Music:Waters Artist:Waters/GilmourWelcome my son, welcome to the machine.欢迎,年轻人,欢迎来到音乐圈Where have you been? It's alright we know where you've been.你都到过哪儿?好吧,我们知道你的情况You've been in the pipeline, filling in time, provided with toys and'Scouting for Boys'.你一直忙忙碌碌,你拥有玩具和那本《少年警探》You bought a guitar to punish your ma,为与母亲赌气,你买过一把吉他And you didn't like school, and you know you're nobody's fool,你不喜欢学校,你认为自己不傻So welcome to the machine.那就欢迎来到音乐圈Welcome my son, welcome to the machine.欢迎,年轻人,欢迎来到音乐圈What did you dream ? It's alright we told you what to dream.你有过怎样的梦想?好吧,我们教你如何立志You dreamed of a big star, he played a mean guitar,你向往着作一个大明星,他弹得一手好吉他He always ate in the Steak Bar.他总在烤肉吧里就餐 He loved to drive in his Jaguar.他喜欢驾驶自己的美洲豹So welcome to the machine.那就欢迎来到音乐圈
3.HAVE A CIGARLyrics:Waters Music:Waters Artist:Roy HarperCome in here, dear boy, have a cigar. 过来,亲爱的小伙,来抽根烟You're gonna go far, fly high,你就要远走高飞了You're never gonna die, 你将会一直红下去you're gonna make it if you try若你去尝试,肯定会事事如意they're gonna love you.每个人都会爱上你的Well I've always had a deep respect, 我其实一直都很佩服你这乐队and I mean that most sincerely.我是指真心的那种敬佩The band is just fantastic,你这乐队真的棒极了 that is really what I think.我真是这样认为的 Oh by the way, which one's Pink?噢,对了,你们哪个是Pink?And did we tell you the name of the game, boy孩子,我们有告诉你这游戏的名字么?We call it Riding the Gravy Train.我们将它称之为“肥差”We're just knocked out.我们就是随便写首歌We heard about the sell out.然后唱片就被抢购一空You gotta get an album out,你得发张唱片You owe it to the people.你可以把这一切都归功于那些无聊的人We're so happy we can hardly count.让我们非常高兴的是,这些人连数都数不清Everybody else is just green, 别的乐队都只是菜鸟而已have you seen the chart?你看到那个销售图表没有?It's a helluva start,这可是很大的一个进步啊 it could be made into a monster还可以做得更加成功 If we all pull together as a team.只要我们都团结一致And did we tell you the name of the game, boy噢对了,我有告诉你这游戏的名字吗?We call it Riding the Gravy Train.我们称之为“肥差”
4.WISH YOU WERE HERE Lyrics:Waters Music:Waters/Gilmour Artist:GilmourSo, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,你认为你能分辨天堂与地狱吗?blue skies from pain?蓝天和痛楚?Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail ?你能分辨绿色的原野和冰冷的钢轨?A smile from a veil ?真诚的微笑和面纱后的伪善?Do you think you can tell ?你认为你能分辨吗?And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts ?他们是否与你交易,让你以尸横遍野的代价换取成为英雄?Hot ashes for trees ?用炙热灰烬换取林木Hot air for a cool breeze ?用沸腾的空气换取凉爽的微风?Cold comfort for change ?用冰冷的安慰换取改变?And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage ?你是否以奋战前线的士兵的生命换取领袖的虚职How I wish, how I wish you were here.我是多么希望 希望你在这里We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl, year after year,我们只是两只徘徊鱼缸之中的失落游魂,年复一年Running over the same old ground.疲惫地奔跑在亘古不变的大地What have we found? The same old fears.我们找到了什么?同样古老的恐惧Wish you were here.愿你在此
5.SHINE ON YOU CRAZY DIAMOND IILyrics:Waters Music:Wright/Waters/Gilmour Artist:WatersNobody knows where you are, how near or how far.没人知道你在哪,比邻还是天涯Shine on you crazy diamond.继续闪耀吧,你这疯狂钻石Pile on many more layers and I'll be joining you there.层层复叠叠,我将与你同在Shine on you crazy diamond.继续闪耀吧,你这疯狂钻石And we'll bask in the shadow of yesterday's triumph, and sail我们将沐浴在昨日成功的光影下on the steel breeze.乘钢乐音风远航Come on you boy child, you winner and loser, 来吧,你这小男孩、成功者、失败者come on you minerfor truth and delusion, and shine!来吧,你这真理与错觉的采矿工,继续闪光
大部分是在网上搜集的经典翻译,做了一小部分改动
顶给小同学看。。。
我都21周岁了···
神牛摄影器材--为专业摄影者打造,你值得拥有!
永恒的经典
翻译的好啊
翻译的不错
柯特阴魂不散,找你来了。。。
来看签名档的
至今附近无人能破。。。
油菜花,赞一个。怎么中文读起来比英文悲哀许多。。。
And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage ?你是否以奋战前线的士兵的生命换取领袖的虚职海外小龙女
你认为这句话该怎么翻?我在别的地方看见的是
你是否放弃做一名战士而选择了傀儡
我觉得应该是“你是否放弃做一名战士而选择了傀儡”。哥们怎么总是半夜出动,不会是Vampire吧?怕怕
失眠啊 药都吃完了
炫耀不解释。。。
shine on you crazy diamond
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或}

我要回帖

更多关于 wishyouwerehere 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。