英语中的序数词 英语第一是1st 那可以用1th 吗

您还可以使用以下方式登录
当前位置:&>&&>& > 新概念一册笔记(2)
新概念一册笔记(2)
Lesson 31 &&Where's Sally?&?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />&[词汇](10)garden &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 花园under &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& prep. 在……这下tree &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 树climb &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& v. 爬,攀登who &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& pron. 谁 run &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& v. 跑grass &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 草,草地after &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& prep. 在……之后across &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& prep. 横过,穿过cat &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 猫&★climb &&v. 爬,攀登① v. 攀登,攀爬(树、山等)② v. 逐步上升(增长)The temperature is climbing steadily.&&& 温度正在慢慢地平稳上升。The price of gold climbed back.&& 金价逐渐回升了。③ v. (在社会地位等方面)往上爬He is trying hard to climb to the top of the social ladder.他正努力爬到社会的最顶层。He has climbed to a very high position in his field.他已在自己的领域中爬到了一个很高的位置。&★run &v. 跑① v. 跑,奔跑run across the grass:跑过草地② v. 流动;流出The current is running strong.& 水流湍急。Her eyes ran with tears.& 她落泪了。③&v. 追赶;追逐;追求run after:追逐Many young men are running after that girl. 许多年轻人在追求那个姑娘。&&[语法]时态:共十六种时态,时态是通过动词变化来实现的。学习方法:1 首先了解概念2 时态——动词变化规则、时间的状态&现在进行时:1、概念①表示现在正在进行或者发生的动作或事情②表示现阶段正在进行或发生,但说话的此刻动作不一定进行③可以表示将来(多用于移动性动词,并且后面要加将来的时间)移动性动词:go /come /return /move2、结构:肯定句:S. + be + v.-ing否定句:S. + be + not + v.-ing一般疑问句:Be + S. + v.-ing ?回答:Yes, S. + be/ No, S. + be + not特殊疑问句:What + be + S. + v.-ing?3、动词变化:V-ing4、时间:now&[课文]JEAN: Where's Sally, Jack?JACK: She's in the garden, Jean.JEAN: What's she doing?JACK: She's sitting under the tree.JEAN: Is Tim in the garden, too?JACK: Yes, he is.&&&&& He's climbing the tree.JEAN: I beg your pardon?&&&&& Who's climbing the tree?JACK: Tim is.JEAN: What about the dog?JACK: The dog's in the garden, too.&&& &&& It's running across the grass.&&&& && It's running after a cat.&&Lesson 32& &What's he/she/it doing?&[词汇](12)type &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& v. 打字letter &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 信basket &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 篮子eat &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& v. 吃bone &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 骨头clean &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& v. 清洗tooth &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. (复数 teeth)牙齿cook &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& v. 做(饭菜)milk &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 牛奶meal &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 饭,一顿饭drink &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& v. 喝tap &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. (水)龙头&★cook &&v. 做(饭菜)① v. 烹调;煮,烧She cooked a lovely meal for her husband.The beef is not cooked enough.&& 牛肉煮得不够熟。② n. 厨子,炊事员Tom works as a cook in a local restaurant.My dad is really a good cook.&&Lesson 33 &&A fine day&[词汇](15)day &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n.日子cloud &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n.云sky &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 天空 in the skysun &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 太阳shine &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& v. 照耀 sunshinewith &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& prep. 和……在一起family &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 家庭(成员)walk &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& v. 走路, 步行over &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& prep.跨越,在……之上bridge &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 桥boat &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 船river &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 河ship &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 轮船aeroplane &&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 飞机fly &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& v. 飞&★day &&n.日子Sunday:[5sQndi]星期天Monday:星期一Tuesday星期二Wednesday:星期三Thursday:星期四Friday:星期五Saturday:星期六&★with &&prep. 和……在一起be with:和……在一起Mrs.Liu is with those children.&★walk &v. 走路, 步行walk over:走过They are walking over the bridge.on foot& 步行(介词短语)They are going to school on foot. &★boat &&n. 船★ship& n. 轮船boat指河中行驶的小船,ship一般指海洋中行驶的大船。&★aeroplane &n. 飞机飞机正式用语:aeroplane(英语)、airplane(美语);非正式用语:plane&[课文]It is a fine day today.There are some clouds in the sky, but the sun is shining.Mr. Jones is with his family.They are walking over the bridge.There are some boats on the river.Mr. Jones and his wife are looking at them.Sally is looking at a big ship.The ship is going under the bridge.Tim is looking at an aeroplane.The aeroplane is flying over the river.&[课文注释]Mr. Jones is with his family.& 句中with是介词,表示“和……一起”。family指“家里的人”或“家庭成员”。&&Lesson 34 &&What are they doing?&[词汇](6)sleep &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& v. 睡觉shave &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& v. 刮脸cry &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& v. 哭,喊wash &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& v. 洗wait &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& v. 等jump &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& v. 跳&★sleep &v. 睡觉① v. 睡觉I was so excited that I could hardly sleep.② n. 睡眠;睡觉He had a good sleep last night.&★jump&& v. 跳① v. 跳跃;跃过They jumped off the wall and ran off.& 他们从墙上跳下去跑掉了。② v. 略去;跳过He jumped the first grade in college.他跳过大学一年级(指跳级直接升入二年级)。③ v. 突然上升;猛增They jumped the registration fees from 20 to 50.他们把注册费从20涨到50。His company’s profits jumped surprisingly last year.他所在公司去年的利润令人惊异地飞速增加。&[语法]动词+ing的规则:1、一般的词直接加-ing:read——reading2、以-e结尾,要去掉-e,然后再加-ing:shave——shaving以-ee结尾,直接加-ing:see——seeing3、重读闭音节结尾的单词,末尾如果只有一个辅音字母,双写辅音字母,然后再加-ing:sit——sitting重读闭音节:一般单音节都为重读闭音节:五个元音字母在单词里,发本身的字母音是开音节,如果不是发本身的字母音就是闭音节。4、一般双音节重读音节必须在第二个音节,第二个音节里有一个元音和辅音的单词要双写,加ing。enter——entering;refer——referring&&Lesson 35 &&Our village&[词汇](14)photograph &&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 照片village &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 村庄valley &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 山谷between &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& prep. 在……之间hill &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 小山another &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& det. 另一个wife &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 妻子along &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& prep. 沿着bank &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 河岸water &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 水swim &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& v. 游泳building &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 大楼,建筑物park &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 公园into &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& prep.进入&★photograph &&n. 照片I want to take a photo. picture& 照片(美)take a photograph/ picture of sb.&&& 给某人拍照“……的”用of,无生命的东西表示所属a photograph of a city/ our village&★hill &n. 小山hill:不高的小山丘mount:名山,山的专有名词mountain:大型的,高山range:山区,山脉,连绵起伏的群山&★water& &n. 水(不可数名词)waters&& 水域&★swim &&v. 游泳go swimming&& 去游泳&★park &&n. 公园& v. 停车No parking.& 不许停车&[语法]短语动词:短语动词通常是指后面常跟一个介词或副词短语的动词,即动词+介词或副词小品词。英语(特别是非正式的、惯用的英语)中存在着一种用动词短语代替与其同义的单个动词的强烈趋势。最常见的短语动词是由英语中最短小和最简单的动词构成的,这些动词常与表示位置或方向的词组合,如along,down,in,off,on,out,over,under等。而且一个短语本身也可能有几种不同的意义。&★go into& ① 走进;进入② 进入;介入They’re going into the business world.&& 他们正步入商界。&★sit on① 坐在……上② 拖延(口语);压下They are trying to sit on the bad news as long as possible.他们正试图尽可能拖延时间不把这个坏消息讲出去。&★run along① 沿着……跑The dogs are running along the river banks.② 离开;走开It’s getting dark, we must run along.& 天黑了,我们得走了。&[课文]This is a photograph of our village.Our village is in a valley.It is between two hills.The village is on a river. &Here is another photograph of the village.My wife and I are walking along the banks of the river.We are on the left.There is a boy in the water.He is swimming across the river.&Here is another photograph.This is the school building.It is beside a park.The park is on the right.Some children are coming out of the building.Some of them are going into the park. &&Lesson 36 &&Where…? &[词汇](2)beside &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& prep. 在……旁off &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& prep. 离开&&Lesson 37 &&Making a bookcase &[词汇](8)work &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& v. 工作hard &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& adv. 努力地make &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& v. 做bookcase &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 书橱,书架hammer &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 锤子paint &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& v. 上漆,涂pink &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n.& adj. 粉红色favourite &&&&&&&&&&&&&& adj. 最喜欢的&★work &&v. 工作① v. 工作;劳动He works 45 hours per week.② v. 从事职业He works as a bank clerk.③ v. 学习;做作业If you work hard, you’ll pass your exams.④ n. 工作;劳动;作业;职业He is without work.& 他失业了。He wants to have a good sleep after a day’s work.&★bookcase& 书橱,书架bookshelf& 书架&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& bookseller& 书商bookshop& 书店(英)&&&&&&& bookstore& 书店(美)bookmark& 书签&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& bookwarm& 书虫mark:考试分数,标记&★&&&& paint &v. 上漆,涂① v. 上漆,涂② v. (用颜料)画Who painted this picture?③ v. 描写;描绘His novel paints a peaceful picture of the country life in Europe.他的小说描绘了有关欧洲乡村生活的的宁静画面。④ n. 油漆;涂料;颜料Wet Paint!& 油漆末干!I bought a box of paints.& 我买了一盒颜料。painter& 画家,油漆工writer& 作家,抄字工painting& 画picture& 画片(总称)cartoon& 卡通图画sketch& 草图drawing& 铅笔画,素描&★pink &&n.& adj. 粉红色in the pink&& 健康pink-collar& 粉领的,职业妇女的&&&&&&&&&&&& white-collar& 白领的blue-collar& 蓝领的&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& golden-collar& 金领pink lady& 红粉佳人pink slip& 解雇通知书&[语法]be going to 句型含义:1、打算、准备在最近做某事(在非正式语体中,一般多用be going to,而不用will)2、表示按计划、安排要发生的事3、表示预言即将要发生某事结构:陈述句:am/is/are +going to+V原We are going to make a bookcase.She is going to cry. It is going to rain.疑问句:将助动词be提至句首变为一般疑问句。否定句:在助动词后面加上not可以变为否定句。&宾语补足语:I am going to paint it pink.We call him ‘little fatty’.want sb. to do sth.&& 想要某人做某事for:为……(be for)to:(方向)去……&[课文]DAN: &&&& You're working hard, George.&&&&&& && What are you doing?GEORGE: I'm making a bookcase.&&&&&&&&&&& Give me that hammer please, Dan.DAN:&& & Which hammer? This one?GEORGE: No, not that one. The big one.DAN:&& & Here you are.GEORGE: Thanks, Dan.DAN:&& & What are you going to do now, George?GEORGE: I'm going to paint it.DAN:&& & What colour are you going to pain it?GEORGE: I'm going to paint it pink.DAN:&& & Pink!GEORGE: This bookcase isn't for me.&&&&&&&&&&& It's for my daughter, Susan.&&&&& &&& Pink's her favourite colour.&Lesson 38 &&What are you going to do? What are you doing now?&[词汇](3)homework &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 作业listen &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& v. 听dish &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 盘子,碟子&★homework &n. 作业do one’s homework& 做家庭作业housework& 家务活do the housework& 做家务活&homeland& 祖国&&&&&&&&&& homemade&& 家里自制的homesick& 思乡&&&&&&&&&& lovesick& 相思hometown& 家乡&★listen &vi. 听(表示听的动作)listen to&& 听某人讲话Listen to the music!hear& vt. 听见(表示结果)Can you hear me?hear of&& 听说I have heard of this story a lot.hear from sb.& 收到某人来信vt. 及物动词:后边直接跟宾语vi. 不及物动词:不可直接跟宾语,必须加了介词才可以跟宾语&★dish& n. 盘子,碟子a homely dish& 一道家常菜plate& 盘子&&Lesson 39& &Don't drop it! &[词汇](6)front &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 前面in front of &&&&&&&&&&&& 在……之前careful &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& adj. 小心的,仔细的vase [vB:z]&&&&&&&&&&& n. 花瓶 drop &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& v. 掉下flower &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 花★front &&n. 前面;adj. 前面的front line&& 前排,前线front page news& 头版新闻&★in front of &&在……前面in front of& 在……前面(不属于同一范围)There is a garden in front of the building.The vase is in front of you.in the front of& 在……前部(属于同一范围)There is a blackboard in the front of the classroom.&★careful &adj. 小心的,仔细的care&& n. 照料,照顾;v. 关心,顾虑,照顾take care of =look after& 照顾某人You must take care of (look after) her.medical care& 医疗护理special care& 特殊护理skin care& 皮肤护理hair and skin care& &I don’t care.& 我不在乎Who cares?& 谁管他,管他呢careful&& adj. 仔细的careless& adj. 粗心的carefully& adv 仔细的Lucy is a careful girl. /Lucy is careful.Be careful!& 小心点Look out!& 小心,当心Mind yourself!& 小心一点儿!Mind your own business.& 管好你自己的事。Watch your step!& 小心滑倒&★drop &&v. 掉下① v. (失手)落下;掉下;放下She dropped her knife and fork and hurried to answer the phone.她放下刀叉赶紧去接电话。② v. (使)滴下;滴水Tears dropped from her face.③ v. (使)下降;降低He dropped his voice.Yesterday the temperature dropped to 8 below zero.&[语法]祈使句1、普通动词原形+其它(名词或代词)Help yourself!& 请自己动手。Keep off the grass!& 请勿践踏草地!2、be 动词 + 形容词Be quiet!祈使句的否定形式是在其前边加 Don't.Don't be silly!某些祈使动词可以后跟and和另一个祈使动词,而不是带to的动词不定式结构。Wait and see.& 等着瞧吧。Go and buy yourself a new pair of shoes.&do的用法① 助动词:to do with ② 实义动词:Don't do that. &[课文]SAM: & What are you going to do with that vase, Penny?PENNY: I'm going to put it on this table, Sam.SAM: & Don't do that. Give it to me.PENNY: What are you going to do with it?SAM: & I'm going to put it here, in front of the window.PENNY: Be careful! Don't drop it!&&&&&&&&& Don't put it there, Sam.&& &&&&& Put it here, on this shelf.SAM: & There we are!&& &&&&& It's a lovely vase.PENNY: Those flowers are lovely, too.&&Lesson 40 &&What are you going to do? I'm going to …&[词汇](3)show &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& v. 给……看send &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& v. 送给take &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& v. 带给&★send &&v. 送给① v. 送给;寄I’ll send him a present.& ② v. 差遗;命(请)……去He sent his secretary for a doctor.Her mother often sends her to the store for some groceries.&[语法]词组:动词+介词put on& 穿上&&&&&&&& take off& 脱下动词加介词的词组,再加名词,名词可以放中间,也可以放后边;而如果是动词加代词的词组,则只能放中间。Put your coat on! = Put on your coat!Put it on!&&Lesson 41 &&Penny's bag &[词汇](8)cheese &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 乳酪,干酪bread &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 面包soap &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 肥皂chocolate &&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 巧克力sugar [5Fu^E]&&&&&&&& n. 糖 coffee &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 咖啡tea &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 茶tobacco [tE5bAkEu]& n. 烟草,烟丝 &★bar& ① n. 条;块He has just had a chocolate bar.② n. (门、窗的)闩;杆He is now behind bars.他现在被关在监狱里。(bar指窗上装有铁栅栏,behind bars是一种非正式固定用语,意为in prison,关在监狱里)③ n. 酒吧(间)The bar is very crowded.&★pound& ① n. 磅;常衡磅;金衡磅It weighs 15 pounds.② n. 英磅(全称为pound sterling)Half a pound of coffee costs one pound.半磅咖啡的价格是一英镑。&[课文]SAN:&& Is that bag heavy, Penny?PENNY: Not very.SAN:& Here!&&&& &&& Put it on this chair. What's in it?PENNY: A piece of cheese. A loaf of bread. A bar of soap. A bar of Chocolate.&&& &&& A bottle of milk. A pound of sugar. Half a pound of coffee.&&&&&& A quarter of pound of tea. And a tin of tobacco.SAN: & Is that tin of tobacco for me?PENNY: Well, it's certainly not for me!&&[课文注释]1、Put it on this chair.& 把它放在这把椅子上。在没有扶手的椅子上用on,在有扶手的椅子上用in。&2、表示数量的短语:a piece of&& 一张&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& a loaf of& 一个a bar of& 一条&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& a bottle of &一瓶a pound of& 一磅&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& half a pound of& 半磅a quarter of && 四分之一&&&&&& a tin of &&一听&&Lesson 42& &Is there a…in/on that…?&[词汇](3)bird &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 鸟any &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& det. 一些some &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& det. 一些&&Lesson 43 &&Hurry up! &[词汇](7)of course &&&&&&&&&&&&&& 当然kettle &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 水壶behind &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& prep.在……后面teapot &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 茶壶now &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& adv. 现在,此刻find &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& v. 找到boil &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& v. 沸腾,开&&★of course &当然(口语)certainly& 当然(口语和书面语)sure&& 当然(美语多用)&★find& 找到(表示结果)① v. 找到;寻得It is most important to find a suitable person for the job.② v. 找出;查明Shall we ever find an answer to the tough problem?我们能找出解决这一难题的办法吗?It is found that 70% of college students have part-time jobs.已查明,有70%的大学生做兼职工作。&look for& 寻找的动作,不强调结果We are looking for a lost pen. But it is not sure you can find it.find out& 寻找,找到,查明事情的真相、原由search& 搜查,搜索discover& 探索,发现(让别人重新认识)Discovery& 《探索》invent& 发现,发明(全新的事物)&★boil &&v. 沸腾,开① v. 开,滚;沸腾When water boils it changes into steam.& 水沸腾时会变成蒸气。② v. (海等)翻腾;汹涌The stormy sea is boiling.& 暴风雨中的大海汹涌起伏。③ v. (人、感情等)激动;发怒Seeing the national flag made me boil.& 看着国旗,我心潮澎湃。&★make the tea& 沏茶make up& 编造,下定,化妆make up one’s mind& 下定某人决心&make &&v. 做① v. 制作;创造Hollywood can make the most famous film stars in world.好莱坞可以造就世界上最著名的影星。② v. 产生,引起;导致You have made a serious mistake.Don’t make so much noise, please!③ v. 整理;料理;准备The coffee is made.& 咖啡煮好了。[语法]情态动词can的用法can是情态动词,本身不表示动作,表示体力或脑力方面的能力或客观可能等。它必须与其他动词连用,本身没有人称和数格的变化。Can的否定形式为can not,cannot或can’t(省略式)。I can make the tea.I can't make the tea.Can you make the tea?Yes, I can. /No, I can't.What can you/ I do?&[课文]PENNY: Can you make the tea, Sam?SAM: & Yes, of course I can, Penny.&&&&&&&&& Is there any water in this kettle?PENNY: Yes, there is.SAM:& Where's the tea?PENNY: It's over there, behind the teapot.&&&&&&&&& Can you see it?SAM: & I can see the teapot, but I can't see the tea.PENNY: There it is!&&&&&& It's in front of you!SAM: & Ah yes, I can see it now.&&&&&&&&& Where are the cups?PENNY: There are some in the cupboard.&&&&&&&&& Can you find them?SAM: & Yes. Here they are.PENNY: Hurry up, Sam!& &&&&&& The kettle's boiling!&[课文注释]The kettle’s boiling!这里的kettle=water in the kettle。用容器来指代容器内的东西是一种修辞格,叫借代(metonymy)。&&Lesson 45 &&The boss's letter &[词汇](6)can& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& modal verb 能够boss &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 老板,上司minute &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 分(钟)ask&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& v.请求,要求handwriting&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 书写terrible&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& adj. 糟糕的,可怕的&★minute &n. 分(钟)a minute/ one minute& 一分钟;一会儿&★terrible& adj. 糟糕的,可怕的① adj. 可怕的;骇人的This is a picture of terrible new weapons.这是一张可怕的新式武器的图片。② adj. 困难的;费劲的Who can accomplish this terrible task?③ adj. 极度的;非常严重的I’ve got a terrible headache.④ adj. 糟透的(口语);很蹩脚的She is terrible at maths.& 她的数学很蹩脚。&[课文]THE BOSS: Can you come here a minute please, Bob?BOB:&&&& && Yes, sir?THE BOSS: Where's Pamela?BOB:&&&&& She's next door.&&&&&&&&& & She's in her office, sir.THE BOSS: Can she type this letter for me? Ask her please.BOB:&&&&& Yes, sir.&&&&&&&&&&&&& Can you type this letter for the boss please, Pamela?PAMELA: && Yes, of course I can.BOB:&&&& && Here you are.PAMELA: && Thank you, Bob.&&&&&&&&&&&&& Bob!BOB:&&&& && Yes? What's the matter?PAMELA: && I can't type this letter.&&&&&&&&&&&&& I can't read it!&&&& &&&&&&& The boss's handwriting is terrible!&&Lesson 46 &&Can you … ?&[词汇](3)lift &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& v. 拿起,搬起,举起cake &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 饼,蛋糕biscuit [biskit]&&&&&&&&&& n. 饼干 &★lift &&v. 拿起,搬起,举起① v. 提;抬;举The elderly lady lifted her eyes from the book.那位年长的女士从书本上抬起眼睛。② v. 提高;搞高……地位This polity lifted Chinese exports of silk.这项政策提高了中国丝绸的出口量。&&Lesson 47 &&A cup of coffee&[词汇](2)like &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& v. 喜欢,想要want &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& v. 想&★like &&v. 喜欢,想要① v. 喜欢② v. 想要;希望有Would you like some coffee?&★want &&v. 想① v. 想要;希望want sb. to do sth.& 想某人做某事The boss wants Pamela to type a letter for him.② v. 需要My leather shoes want cleaning. 我的皮鞋需要擦擦了。Those drooping flowers want water.那些正在枯萎的花朵需要水分。&[语法]一般现在时概念:1、& 经常的习惯或反复的动作2、& 现在的事实或状态描述3、& 自然界的客观真理或事实4、& 在口语中可代替一般将来时&结构:1、肯定句:① S + be ② S + V原形③ S + V(e)s:第三人称单数I want an apple.She likes apples.2、否定句:① S +be +not② S +don’t +V③ S +doesn't +V3、一般疑问句:① Be +S +…?第一种结构变疑问句要把be动词提前② Do +S+V原+…?Do you … ? Yes, I do. /No, I don't.③ Does +S +V原 +…?Does she … ?Yes, she does./No, she doesn't.&&[课文]&CHRISTINE: Do you like coffee, Ann?ANN:&&&& && Yes, I do.CHRISTINE:&&& Do you want a cup?ANN: &&&&&& Yes, please, Christine.CHRISTINE:&&& Do you want any sugar?ANN:&&&&& & Yes, please.CHRISTINE:&&& Do you want any milk?ANN:&&&&& & No, thank you.&&&&&&&&&& && I don't like milk in my coffee.&&&&&&&&&& && I like black coffee.CHRISTINE:&&& Do you like biscuits?ANN:&&&&& & Yes, I do.CHRISTINE:&&& Do you want one?ANN:&&&&& & Yes, please.&[课文注释]I like black coffee.black coffee是指不加牛奶或咖啡伴侣的咖啡,加牛奶的咖啡叫white coffee,black tea& 红茶。&&Lesson 48 &&Do you like … ? Do you want … ?&[词汇](16)fresh &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& adj. 新鲜的egg &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 鸡蛋butter &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 黄油pure &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& adj. 纯净的honey &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 蜂蜜ripe &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& adj. 成熟的banana &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 香蕉jam &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 果酱sweet &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& adj. 甜的orange &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 橙Scotch whisky &&&&&&&&&& 苏格兰威士忌choice &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& adj. 上等的,精选的apple &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 苹果wine &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 酒,果酒beer &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 啤酒blackboard &&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 黑板&[语法]序数词1st——first&&&&&&&&&& 2nd——second&&&&&&& 3rd——third4th——fourth&&&&&&&&& 5th——fifth&&&&&&&& 6th——sixth7th——seventh&&&&&&&& 8th——eighth&&&&&&& 9th——ninth10th——tenth&&&&&&&&& 11th——eleventh&&&& 12th——twelfth英语中序数词必须与定冠词(the)连用。如:the 1th month,the twelfth century(12世纪)&&Lesson 49 &&At the butcher's&[词汇](11)butcher[5butFE] &&&& n. 卖肉的 meat &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 肉beef &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 牛肉lamb[lAm] &&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 羔羊肉 husband &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 丈夫steak [steik]&&&&&&&& n. 牛排 mince [mins]&&&&&&&&&&& n. 肉馅,绞肉 chicken &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 鸡tell &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& v. 告诉 truth &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 实情either &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& adv. 也(用于否定句)&★butcher& &&n. 卖肉的 在英文表示“某一商店”的商店中,往往可以把shop省略,如课文中的the butcher’s (shop)和the greengrocer’s (shop),类似的例子还有the hairdresser’s (shop),the stationer’s (shop),the docter’s (office),my mother’s (house)等。★tell &&v. 告诉 tell the truth 说实话tell a lie 撒谎tell a story& 讲故事tell sb. to do sth.& 告诉某人做某事say 说话,强调说话的内容say to oneself& 自言自语speak 讲话,强调说话的动作,讲某种语言speak to sb. 和某人讲话speak of sb. /sth.& 谈到某人/某事& Do you speak English?talk 谈话,谈论某些事情 talk about& 谈论关于……talk of& 谈到talk show 脱口秀talk to sb.& 和某人谈话chat 聊天 chat room 聊天室 chitchathave a chat with sb./chat with sb.&& 和某人聊天&★truth &&n. 实情,事实true& adj. 真实的come true&& 梦想成真true lie& 真实的谎言&★either &&adv. 也(用于否定句)either一般用于否定句,位于句末,前面通常有逗号。too常用于肯定句,有时也用于疑问句,但不能用于否定句。常见于句末,too前常有逗号;如果不在句末,too前后都应当有逗号。 &[语法]动词加 s(es) 规则1、一般动词直接加-s2、s, x, sh, ch, z 结尾的单词加 -es 变化push -& pushes&&&&& pass -& passes&&&&& catch -& catches&&&&&&& fix -& fixes&&&&&&& buzz -& buzzes&&&&& watch -& watches&&&&&&& wash -& washes3、辅音字母加y 结尾,要变y为i加es.try -& tries&&& worry -& worries&&& study -& studies&&& cry -& cries4、辅音字母+o+esdo -& does&&&&& go -& goes&&动词不定式动词不定式不能作谓语,其它的都可作。动词不定式就是to+动词原型。to tell you the truth&& 告诉你实话吧(动词不定式短语)To say is one thing. To do is another.& 说是一回事,做又是一回事。&some、any用法:some/any +可数名词复数/不可数名词;some一般用于肯定句,any一般用于否定句或疑问句;但在征求对方意见时希望得到对方肯定答复,some可用于疑问句I want some books.I don’t want any books.Do you want any books?&What about…?& ……怎么样?(征求对方意见)Would you like…?& 你愿意……吗?Would you like some bread?&[课文]BUTCHER:&& Do you want any meat today, Mrs. Bird?MRS.BIRD: &Yes, please.BUTCHER:&& Do you want beef or lamb?MRS.BIRD: &Beef, please.BUTCHER:&& This lamb's very good.MRS.BIRD: &I like lamb, but my husband doesn't.BUTCHER:&& What about some steak?&&&&&&&&& &&&This is a nice piece.MRS.BIRD: &Give me that piece, please.& And a pound of mince, too.BUTCHER:& Do you want a chicken, Mrs. Bird?&&&&&&&&& &&They 're very nice.MRS.BIRD: &No, thank you.& My husband likes steak, but he doesn't like chicken.BUTCHER:& To tell you the truth, Mrs. Bird, I don't like chicken either!&&Lesson 50 &&&He likes … But he doesn't like&[词汇](9)tomato &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 西红柿 potato &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 土豆 cabbage &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 卷心菜 lettuce[5letis] &&&&&& n. 莴苣& pea &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 豌豆 bean &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 豆角 pear [pZE]&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 梨 grape &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 葡萄 peach &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 桃 &&Lesson 51&&& A pleasant climate&[词汇](26)&?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />Greece &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 希腊-& Greek:希腊人climate &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 气候 country &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 国家pleasant& &&&&&&&&&&&&&& adj. 宜人的weather &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 天气spring &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 春季 [in spring]windy &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& adj. 有风的warm &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& adj. 温暖的rain &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& v. 下雨sometimes &&&&&&&&&&&&&& adv. 有时summer &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 夏天autumn &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 秋天winter &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 冬天snow &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& v. 下雪January &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 1月February &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 2月March &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 3月April &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 4月May &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 5月June &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 6月July &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 7月August &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 8月September &&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 9月October &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 10月November &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 11月December &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 12月&★climate &&n. 气候 (指某一地区数年间的天气情况)★weather &&n. 天气(指某个特定的时间内睛、雨、风雪变化)What’s the weather like…?&& 天气怎么样?What’s the climate like…?&& 气侯怎么样?&&★like& ① vt. 喜欢,想要& ② prep. 象……一亲友be like& 象……She is like her brother.& look like& 看起来象……They look like twins.The new building looks like a big bird.feel like +n.或Ving&& 喜欢&★country &&n. 国家nation&& n. 国家,民族state& n. 国家,政府,州land&& n. 陆地,国家(书面语)& v. 登陆homeland&& n. 祖国,本国motherland& n. 祖国&★pleasant& adj. 宜人的① 令人愉快的;舒适合意的This study is pleasant to work in.& 在这个书房里工作令人感到舒适。② (人或其外表、举止等)讨人喜欢;(性情等)和蔼可亲的Adrew seemed very pleasant on the phone.安德鲁在电话里显得很和蔼可亲。&present& adj. 现在的& n. 礼物peasant=farmer& n. 农民president&& n. 总统,会长,移民parent& 父母亲中的一方&★windy &&adj. 有风的windy joy& 空欢喜joy FM.& 欢乐调频Always look for the joy in life.& 永远在生命中寻找快乐!&★sometimes &&adv. 有时time &时间,次数some times& 一些次数I have been there some times.sometime &某时When will you come here?I’m not sure. Maybe sometime next week.Sometime I go shopping with my friends.some time& 一些时间Give me some time to think it over.Have you made up your mind about this?I need some time to think it over.&★fall &&n. 秋天(美)& vi. 倒下,落下legend 传奇[Legends of the Fall 秋日传奇,燃情岁月]&[语法]What…(be,look…) like?What…like?这一句型用于询问事物的状况,如天气、气候,或询问人物或事物的外观或特征:& What’s it like today?& What’s your house like?许多形容词可用以回答What…like?这样的问题,并可根据上下文给以笼统的或确切的信息。&频率副词:often [经常]、sometimes [有时]、always [总是]、usually [通常]、never [从来不]频率副词一般放在be动词之后,行为动词之前。如果是否定句或是疑问句用在助动词和行为动词之间,为表示强调频率副词可以放在句首或者是句尾。She is often late.I often go swimming.&[课文]HANS:& &&& Where do you come from?DIMITRI:& I come from Greece.HANS:&& && What's the climate like in your country?DIMITRI:& It's very pleasant.HANS:&& && What's the weather like in spring?DIMITRI:& It's often windy in March.&&&&&&&&& && It's always warm in April and May, but it rains sometimes.HANS:&& && What's it like in summer?DIMITRI:& It's always hot in June, July and August.&&&&&&&& &&& The sun shines every day.HANS:&& && Is it cold or warm in autumn?DIMITRI:& It's always warm in September and October.&&&&&&&& &&& It's often cold in November and it rains sometimes.HANS:&& && Is it very cold in winter?DIMITRI:& It's often cold in December, January and February.&&&&&&&& &&& It snows sometimes.&&[课文注释]What’s the climate like in your country?What…(be/look) like?这个句型用于询问事物的状况,如天气、气候等,也可询问人物或事物的外观或特征。What’s your house like?&&lesson 52 &&What nationality are they? &Where do they come from?&[词汇](11)the U.S. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 美国 -& American:美国人Brazil [brE5zil]&&&& n. 巴西& -& Brazilian:巴西人Holland [5hClEnd]&&& n. 荷兰& -& Dutch:荷兰人England &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 英国 -& English:英国人France &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 法国 -& French:法国人Germany &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 德国 -& German:德国人 Italy &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 意大利 -& Italian:意大利人Norway [5nC:wei]&&&&& n. 挪威& -& Norwegian:挪威人Russia &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 俄罗斯 -& Russian:俄国人Spain [spein]&&&&&&&&& n. 西班牙& -& Spanish:西班牙人Sweden [5swi:dn]&&&&& n. 瑞典& -& Swedish:瑞典人&★the U.S.&& n. 美国 the U.S.=the Unied States of America&&Lesson 53 &&An interesting climate&[词汇](17)mild [maild]&&&&&&&& adj. 温和的,温暖的 always &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& adv. 总是north &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 北方east &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 东方wet &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& adj. 潮湿的west &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 西方south &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 南方season &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 季节best &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& adv. 最night &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 夜晚rise &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& v. 升起early &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& adv. 早set &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& v. (太阳)落下去late &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& adv. 晚,迟interesting &&&&&&&&&&&& adj. 有趣的,有意思的subject& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 话题;[语法]主语;科目conversation& &&&&&&&&&& n. 谈话&★mild &&adj. 温和的,温暖的① adj. (天气等)温暖的;暖和的;They had an exceptionally mild winter last year.② adj. (性情等)温和的;John is a mild man who never raises his voice.③ adj. (食物等)味淡的Try this mild curry.& 试试这种淡味咖喱。He likes to smoke mild cigars.& 他喜欢抽淡味雪茄烟。&wild& adj. 野性的,野生的child&& n. 孩子warm&& adj. 暖和的,温暖的mild:(人)性格温和的(与生俱来)gentle:温和的,文雅的(后天)gentleman& n. 绅士&★north &&n. 北方in the North= in the north of England表示一个国家或地区的方位词如果单独使用一般要大写,但仅仅表示方位意义的方位词不需大写。如:a north wind、a south window等。&★wet &&adj. 潮湿的all in wet& 全身湿透了damp& adj. 潮湿的moist& adj. 给人湿的感觉&★west &&n. 西方go west& 去死&★rise &&v. 升起① v. (日、月等)升起;上升The curtain rises at 8.00 p.m.& 剧在晚上8点钟开演。② v. (河水、物价、温度等)上涨;升高;增加The level of the river is still rising.③ v. 起身;起床The house rose to the singers.& 全场起立向歌唱演员们致意。★subject& n. 话题;[语法]主语;科目How many subjects do you have in your class?theme& n. 论文,演讲的主题topic& n. 一篇文章或对话的主题&★conversation& n. 谈话This is our favorite subject. This is our favorite subject of conversation.&英国:大不列巅及北爱尔兰联合王国England& 英格兰Scotland& 苏格兰Ireland&& 爱尔兰Northern Ireland& 北爱尔兰Wales& 威尔士&[课文]HANS: Where do you come from?JIM:&& I come from England.HANS: What's the climate like in your country?JIM:&& It's mild, but it's not always pleasant.&&&&&&& The weather's often cold in the North and windy in the East.&&& &&& It's often wet in the West and sometimes warm in the South.HANS: Which seasons do you like best?JIM:&& I like spring and summer.&&& &&& The days are long and the nights are short.&&& &&& The sun rises early and sets late.&&&&&&& I don't like autumn and winter.&&& &&& The days are short and the nights are long.&&& &&& The sun rises late and set early.&&& &&& Our climate is not very good, but it's certainly interesting.&&& &&& It's our favourite subject of conversation.&&Lesson 54 &&What nationality are they? Where do they come from?&[词汇](21)Australia &&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 澳大利亚Australian &&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 澳大利亚人Austria &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 奥地利Austrian &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 奥地利人Canada &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 加拿大Canadian &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 加拿大人China &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 中国 ChineseFinland &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 芬兰Finnish &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 芬兰人India &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 印度Indian &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 印度人Japan &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 日本 JapaneseNigeria [nai5dViEriE]&&& n. 尼日利亚 Nigerian &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 尼日利亚人Turkey [5tE:ki]&&&&& n. 土耳其 Turkish &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 土耳其人Korea &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 韩国Polish &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 波兰人Poland &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 波兰Thai &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 泰国人Thailand &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 泰国&&Lesson 55 &&The Sawyer family&[词汇](11)live &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& v. 住,生活stay &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& v. 呆在,停留home &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 家;adv. 到家housework &&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 家务lunch &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 午饭afternoon &&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 下午usually &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& adv. 通常together &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& adv. 一起evening &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 晚上arrive &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& v. 到达night &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 夜间&★live &&v. 住,生活① v. 居住,生活② v. 活,生存My grandmother lived until she was 94.Fish can’t live long out of water.③ v. 过生活;享受生活乐趣At 40 he was just beginning to live.他到40岁刚刚开始过上富有意义的生活。You haven’t lived till you’ve been to Paris.你没到过巴黎就算不上享受过生活。④ 靠……生活(by/on)He lives by playing the violin.He lives on the fortune left to him by his father.⑤ adj. 现场的live show& 现场演出&live:长期居住在 …;短期住live in&& 住在一个比较大的地方(国家、城市)live at&& 住在一个比较小的地方(区、街道)They live at Eighty-seven King Street.inhabit:世世代代居住reside[ri5zaid]:(正式用语)合法居住在 … I live in Beijing, but I really want to reside in Beijing.&life& n. 生活make a living& 谋生What you get is a living, what you give is a life.& 得到的是生存,付出的是生活。&★stay &&v. 呆在,停留① v. 呆在,停留② v. 逗留,暂住We were staying at the same hotel.③ v. 保持,保留The house has to stay exactly at it was.& 这所房子必须完全保持原来的样子。&★home &&n. 家;adv. 到家stay at home:呆在家homework& n. 家庭作业homely& adj. 家常的homely dish& 家常菜homeless& adj. 无家可归的homelike& adj. 像家的homeland& n. 祖国homesick& 想家homemade& adj. 家里自制的hometown&& n. 家乡&★housework &&n. 家务do the housework& 做家务活&★together &&adv. 一起drink tea together&& 一起喝茶My friends and I often drink tea together at weekend.&★arrive &&vi. 到达① v. 到达,到来The train is expected to arrive in London at 8.20 p.m.火车预计在晚上8点20分抵达伦敦。② v. (时间等)来临,(婴儿)出生At last the day of granduation arrived. &毕业的那一天终于来临。Elizabeth’s bady arrived at midnight.伊丽莎白的婴儿是午夜时分降生的。arrive in(大地方)/arrive at(小地方) I get school very early everyday.reach& vt. 到达(及物动词)reach Beijing&[课文]The Sawyers live at 87 King Street.In the morning, Mr. Sawyer goes to&& work and the children go to school.Mrs. Sawyer stays at home every day. She does the housework.In the afternoon, she usually sees her friends. They often drink tea together.In the evening, the children come home from school. They arrive home early.Mr. Sawyer comes home from work. He arrives home late.At night, the children always do their homework. Then they go to bed. Mr. Sawyer usually reads his newspaper, but sometimes he and his wife watch television.&[课文注释]1、The Sawyers live at 87 King Street.the Sawyers是指索耶一家。在英文中,姓氏后面加s,前面加定冠词the,用来指一家人,特别是丈夫和妻子。&2、She always eats her lunch at noon.at noon下午,也叫middayin the morning/ afternoon/ eveningat noon/ night如果说某日夜里,则用介词onon the night of June 2&3、They arrive home early.在本句中home和early都是副词,下文中的home和late也是副词。&Lesson 57 &&An unusual day&[词汇](3)o'clock &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& adv. 点钟shop &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 商店moment &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 片刻,瞬间&★o'clock &&adv. 点钟what’s the time?/ What time is it?1、& 整点:It’s … o’clock.2、几点过几分:It’s& 分钟 past 点钟. 或 It’s 点钟 分钟.在某个钟点的1到30分钟内,用past表示。It’s eight past three. It’s six ten.3、半点之后:It’s 分钟 to 点钟.时间是在某个钟点的31分到下一个整点,常用介词to。It’s twenty to seven.以上两种情况也可用直接读出钟点和分钟的方式来表达。4、半点:It’s half past 点钟.It’s half past ten.5、一刻钟& ① 几点15分:a quarter past 点钟② 几点45分:a quarter to 点钟表示在什么时间通常都需用介词at。&[语法]一般现在时与现在进行时一般现在时表示一般的动作或不断重复发生的动作,表示永久的情况;现在进行时表示说话时正在发生的动作,动作还没有完成,表示暂时的情况。有些动词(如like,want,know等)不是动作动词,不能用进行时态。一般现在时表达某个习惯性动作,通常与时间频度副词连用,如usually,always,often,sometimes,never等;现在进行时表示此时此刻正在进行的动作,一般与now,at the moment,today,this afternoon,this evening,tonight等连用。&[课文]It is eight o'clock. The children go to school by car every day, but today, they are going to school on foot.It is ten o'clock. Mrs. Sawyer usually stays at home in the morning, but this morning, she is going to the shops.It is four o'clock. In the afternoon, Mrs. Sawyer usually drinks tea in the living room. But this afternoon, she is drinking tea in the garden.It is six o'clock. In the evening, the children usually do their homework, but this evening, they are not doing their homework. At the moment, they are playing in the garden.It is nine o'clock. Mr. Sawyer usually reads his newspaper at night. But he's not reading his newspaper tonight. At the moment, he's reading an interesting book.&&Lesson 59 &&Is that all? &[词汇](8)envelope [5envilEup]& n.信封 writing paper &&&&&&&&&& 信纸shop assistant &&&&&&&&& 售货员size &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 尺寸,尺码,大小pad &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 信笺簿 (可数)glue &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 胶水 (不可数)chalk &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 粉笔 (不可数)change &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& n. 零钱,找给的钱&★writing paper &&信纸paper (论文)/ newspaper 中的 paper 是可数的writing paper 是不可数的(a piece of paper,a sheet of paper)&★size &&n. 尺寸,尺码,大小① n.(衣服、鞋、帽等的)尺码,号special size 特大号&&&&& large size& 大号& &&& medium size中号(均码)small size小号&&&&&&&&&& pocket size 袖珍型&&&& portable size 便携式的② n.(尺寸、体积、规模、身材等的)大小;(数量)多少There are houses of all sizes in that town.We have chosen some boys all of the same size.&★glue &&n. 胶水 (不可数)a bottle of glue&★chalk &&n. 粉笔 (不可数)a piece of chalk a box of chalk/ a large box of chalk /small boxes&★change &&n. 零钱,找给的钱① n. 找头;零钱I have no change about me.② n. 变化;转换Roast beef is a welcome change from the usual tasteless food.烤牛肉与平素无味的饭菜比起来实在是一种让人欣喜的变化.Let’s go to a French restaurant for a change.& 咱们去家法国餐馆吧,换换口味.[语法]have/has的用法1、当 have 表示“拥有、具有”这个概念的时候,其否定形式和疑问形式各有两种。这种情况,可以在 have/has 后直接加not, 也可以象普通动词那样,借助一般现在时助动词 do/does 来表示否定和疑问。I haven't a sister. / I don't have a sister.Have you a sister? / Do you have a sister?have当“拥有”讲时,可用于所有一般时态,却不能用于进行时态。2、当have表示行为动作的时候,不可以在have/has后直接加not,而要借助一般现在时助动词do/does来表示否定和疑问。have作实义动词时可以用于各种时态。I have my lunch at twelve every day.I don't have my lunch at twelve every day.Do you have your lunch at twelve every day?have/has 实义动词,有时可以代替一些普通动词,如吃、喝、跳、游泳等eat one's lunch/have one's lunch;take/have some medicine;have a swim;have a chat(talk/walk);have a rest;have/ take a break;have a cup of coffee;eat one's lunch/have one's lunch3、have可以作为助动词,其一,用于现在完成时。其二,没有实际意义。have/has/haven't/hasn't.I have been to H.K..She has been to U.S.A..4、have(have got)常与表示疼痛和疾病的名词连用。① 有的前面要加不定冠词,有些可加可不加不定冠词have a cold;have (a) backache/tomach ache/toothache② 复数形式的疾病名称前面不用冠,如measles(麻疹),mumps(流行性腮腺炎),shingles(带子状疱疹)Most children are in bed with mumps.③ 被认为不可数的疾病名称前面不用冠词,如flu(流行性感冒),gout(痛风),hepatitis(肝炎)I was in bed with flu for ten days.the也可以与flu,measles和mumps等词连用& He’s got the flu/the measles/the mumps.&[课文]LADY:&&&&&&&&&& &&& I want some envelopes, please.SHOP ASSISTANT: Do you want the large size or the small size?LADY:&&&&&&&&&& &&& The large size, please.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Do you have any writing paper?SHOP ASSISTANT: Yes, we do. && I don't have any small pads. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& I only have large one. Do you want a pad?LADY:&&&&&&&&&& &&& Yes, please. && And I want some glue.SHOP ASSISTANT: A bottle of glue.LADY:&&&&&&&&&& &&& And I want a large box of chalk, too.SHOP ASSISTANT: I only have small boxes.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&& Do you want one?LADY:&&&&&&&&&& &&& No, thank you.SHOP ASSISTANT: Is that all?LADY:&&&&&&&&&& &&& That's all, thank you.SHOP ASSISTANT: What else do you want?LADY:&&&&&&&&&& &&& I want my change.&[课文注解]1、Do you want the large size or small size?这句话是选择疑问句,逗号前的size读升调,后者读降调。&2、What else do you want?“What else…?” 可以看作是表示疑问句的一个短语,意思是“还有什么吗?”。else常接在疑问代词、不定代词及疑问副词后,表示“此外”、“别的”、“其他的”。What else…?& 还有什么……?Who else…?&& 还有谁……?Who else do you want to see?Where else…?& 还有什么地方……?Where else do you want to go?Which else…?When else …?& When else shall we meet again?
欢迎转载:
推荐:    }

我要回帖

更多关于 1st 1th 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信