对请对方回复邮件怎么说条件表示接受用英语怎么说

教你如何用英语婉拒邀请:拒绝别人没必要说No
[摘要]生活中和工作中我们会遇到各种各样的邀请,但总有不方便需要拒绝的时候。如果只是说一句NO,既不礼貌,也让人无法理解你。所以来学习几句得体地拒绝别人的金句吧。要拒绝别人光是说No 是不够的,还得要有充分的理由才行,特别是那些盛情难却的邀请、动用一大堆关系的请求。此外,要很客气又很礼貌地拒绝别人也是一门学问。例如别人约你出去,你要如何婉拒他,让人家下次还会愿意再找你呢? 如果别人邀请我一起出去玩,我一次不去,两次不去,第三次她就不会找我了。看来要拒绝别人还真是不容易。这次就让我们来看看怎样用拒绝别人。1. I am sorry to turn you down. 我很抱歉必须拒绝你。Turn you down 就是拒绝别人的要求。譬如有人请我一起去唱K,我很不喜欢这种吵吵闹闹的活动,就可以说:I am sorry to turn you down. 另外像是男生要追女生,女生要拒绝他,也可以用 turn down, 例如:I am sorry but I have to turn you down.另外不要忘了,turn down 还有一个解释就是“把……关小”,通常指音量或是空调。注意可别把 turn you down 和 let you down 搞混了,这两个可是完全不同的意思。turn down 表示拒绝,而 let down 则表示让人家失望,例如 Because I love you 这首老歌中所唱的:Because I love you, love you, love you, so don't you let me down.2. I really want to, but I got hundreds of things to do. 我想去,可是我有好多好多事要做。别人邀请你参加他们的活动,就算你不想去,也不要直接了当地说 No, I don't want to. 这样子别人下次可能就不会找你了。试着用这种比较好的说法:先说 I really want to,或是 I really love to,再接着说 but I got hundreds of things to do。这样感觉上比较礼貌,也不会让别人觉得很没面子。3. I am really not in the mood. 我真的没什么心情。Mood 的意思是“心情”,没有心情你可以说成 I don't have the mood. 或是 I am not in the mood. 比如考试期间,别人还找你出去玩,你就可以这么拒绝他:I am sorry. I am really not in the mood.
正文已结束,您可以按alt+4进行评论
相关阅读:
相关搜索:
看过本文的人还看了
腾讯教育官方微信
扫描左侧二维码或添加qq_edu
总有一种力量推动教育前行
校园好时光
扫描左侧二维码添加“小园同学”
交朋友长知识收礼物
[责任编辑:judycai]
热门搜索:
Copyright & 1998 - 2017 Tencent. All Rights Reserved
哪个不是进入清华大学的途径?
课程提供:
恭喜您,答对了!看一下您是不是和老师们的思路一样
每位回答正确的答题者,都将进入本期抽奖池。每期抽取1名幸运答题者,奖励10Q币。
上期答题获奖者:QQ5136096
很遗憾,答案错误。赶快看看正确答案和思路是怎么样的吧
每位回答正确的答题者,都将进入本期抽奖池。每期抽取1名幸运答题者,奖励10Q币。
上期答题获奖者:QQ5136096
答对啦,看看老师的思路吧!
有问有答&&请您对以上条件给予确认。一旦收到您的书面回复,我们将立即下订单 的翻译是:Ask you to the above conditions to confirm. Upon receipt of your written confirmation, we will place an order 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
请您对以上条件给予确认。一旦收到您的书面回复,我们将立即下订单
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Please provide confirmation of the above conditions. Once we receive your written reply, we will immediately order
Please provide confirmation of the above conditions. Once we receive your written reply, we will immediately order
Ask you to the above conditions to confirm. Upon receipt of your written confirmation, we will place an order
Could you please give recognition to the above conditions. Once you have received a written reply to your order, we will immediately
Asks you to give the confirmation to above condition.Once receives your written reply, we immediately under order form
相关内容&a12号楼502 12th building 502 & aCompletion of the operation he trouble alone 他单独麻烦操作的完成 & a骄傲的活给自己看 Arrogant living looked for oneself & a出境卡 Leaves country the card & a我只有一颗最真诚最善良最纯朴的心 I only then a most sincere best simplest heart & a是你那边现在很忙吗? Is your that side very is busy now? & aWhen luv and
duty the one, grace is within u. 当luv和义务那个,雍容在U.之内。 & a中宁县 Zhongning County & aen lugg ljumska & awe usually think small can never beat big.A mouse is much 我们通常认为小罐头未曾摔打大。老鼠是 & a两个公司合并了 Two consolidations of corporation & a我会的 因为我知道我要的是什么 因为你 我从不会后悔 Because my meeting I knew I want am any because your I ever cannot regret & a穷则独善其身,达则兼济天下 Cultivates one's own moral worth poorly, reaches then concurrently aids the world & aenterpriese management department 正在翻译,请等待...
& adischarge outlet 切断 & awhich renders it more readily accumulatable in brain tissue 哪些使它欣然accumulatable在脑组织 & asuch as information about the days and weeks of the year and about the weather 正在翻译,请等待... & atesting at the institute 测试在学院 & a是封建皇帝钓鱼和看焰火的地方 Is feudal emperor fishes and looks at the fireworks the place & aI will try anything once . 我一次将尝试任何东西。 & aImproves the protectiom of 改进protectiom & apiaying a television piaying电视 & a那是一辆红色的公交车吗 That is a red public transportation & aAt the same time,girls often want someone-anyone-to talk to,as they try to deal with their strong feelings. 同时,因为他们设法应付他们的强烈的感觉,女孩经常要某人任何人对谈话对。 & a我在做操。 I am doing hold. & aelle s’appelle claudia 正在翻译,请等待...
& a我不知道如何能算出这道物理题 I did not know how can figure out this physical topic & a这里有成千的唱片在音响店 正在翻译,请等待... & a我们聊了很多关于大学生活的话题,每个人的生活都很丰富多彩 正在翻译,请等待... & a现在我上二年级 Now on me second year & a每次乘车回家,车上总是有很多人。最讨厌乘车了。 Each time rides in a carriage goes home, on the vehicle always has very many people.Rode in a carriage repugnantly. & a车子的日程费用。 Vehicle program expense. & aKorea is depend on America. 韩国是依靠美国。 & aCertainly.The People's Park is nest to the No.1 Middle school. Certainly.The人民公园是巢对没有中学。 & a杀神者 Deicide & aSome young girls lose weight. 正在翻译,请等待... & aThe output voltage can be 产品电压可以是 & a有亲情,有友情,有爱情 Has the dear ones, has the friendship, has love & a这条裙子花了你不少钱吧? This skirt has spent your many money? & aYou know,I've seen quite a lot of China and I've visited some beautiful cities,but this is one of the most attractive places I've been to. 您知道,我看见中国的相当多和我参观了一些美丽的城市,但这是我是的其中一个最有吸引力的地方。 & a能否接管这件事情 正在翻译,请等待... & aAny errors on your attendance record should be reported immediately to your supervisor. Supervisors are only authorized to change an employee’s time record to accurately reflect the employee’s actual work hours. If you believe that a manager or supervisor has modified your time record to inaccurately reflect your actua
& a?? ?? ??vs??? 夏季在Samsung前对饥饿 & aopen your video 打开您的录影 & a无论我在哪里
无论我在做什么 正在翻译,请等待... & aI will think of english name for you 我将认为英国名字对于您 & abe
disgusted disgusted & a真诚交心必定会有好结果 Opens heart sincerely can have the good result surely & a我的妈妈很少在家吃晚饭 My mother is short very much in the home has the dinner & a因为沉浸在思考之中,所以他没有 Because immerses during the ponder, therefore he does not have & amost of this interest in other nations and places is good if it goes deep enough. 如果它是足够,深深大多数这兴趣在其他国家和地方上是好。 & a她和我一个班 正在翻译,请等待... & aIdon'tloveyouanymorefromnowon. Idon'tloveyouanymorefromnowon。 & aform using standard techniques 使用标准技术形成 & alunch is usually best for getting to know a guest a bit better.people do not have to talk about business,of course. 当然午餐通常是最佳为了能知道位better.people不必须谈论事务的客人。 & a限制言论 Limit opinion & a请您对以上条件给予确认。一旦收到您的书面回复,我们将立即下订单 Asks you to give the confirmation to above condition.Once receives your written reply, we immediately under order form &当前位置: &
求翻译:我遗憾地你,我们无法接受你上封信中提到的条件是什么意思?
我遗憾地你,我们无法接受你上封信中提到的条件
问题补充:
I regret that we are unable to accept the conditions mentioned in your last letter
I am sorry to you, we are unable to accept your letter on the conditions mentioned in the
My you, we are unable to accept on regrettably you to seal the condition which in the letter mentioned
I am sorry to you, we are unable to accept your conditions referred to in the letter on
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!无条件接受英文怎么写
沪江词库精选无条件接受英文怎么写、英语单词怎么写、例句等信息
英文翻译: eat out of sb's hand
在掌握中,在控制中
Hholding hands
G holding hands
"并肩齐步,携手而行"
A a handful
a dab hand
【英】专家
A handful of beans
Rescue was at hand.
救援近在咫尺。
A nap hand
一手可获全胜的牌
A a few of
P handed on
英文翻译推荐
surrender at discretion
unconditionality
at discretion
unconditionally
without qualification
without reserve
2017无条件接受英文怎么写由沪江网提供。要求对方付银行手续费,怎么说的? - 外贸英语 -
福步外贸论坛(FOB Business Forum) |中国第一外贸论坛
外贸独行侠
积分 12318
福步币 80 块
阅读权限 80
要求对方付银行手续费,怎么说的?
请教一下各位福友,
记得写PI时可加一句话,让付款方负担银行手续费的,这句话怎么说了。知道的说一下,谢谢!
[ 本帖最后由 Frank.Brown 于
22:04 编辑 ]
UID 914272
福步币 50 块
阅读权限 25
回复 #1 Sallyya 的帖子
your company should pay for the bank handling charge
外贸独行侠
积分 12318
福步币 80 块
阅读权限 80
:) :) :) :)
UID 1228151
阅读权限 40
回复 #1 Sallyya 的帖子
The bank charges will be in your account.
2樓的语气会让客户感觉不是很好.
UID 1177540
阅读权限 40
回复 #1 Sallyya 的帖子
由...承担/支付费用:for one's account (这好像是信用证中常见的&行话“)。
All the bank charges are for your account.
(笨鸟做外贸)
UID 1012829
积分 29514
帖子 19147
阅读权限 120
来自 丘比特的故乡
handling charge& &学到了!
UID 1239980
福步币 50 块
阅读权限 40
恩,还是五楼的好
UID 1042564
阅读权限 40
please help cover the bank charge.我一直用这个表达.嘿嘿
UID 1001600
阅读权限 40
在QUOTATION 或者 PI 后面 REMARK 中 写上all of bank charges should be fully responsable by buyer
UID 143824
福步币 12 块
阅读权限 25
5楼的不错,谢谢了,又学了一个
当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是