1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
Nancy with her friends 后面为什么要加is而不是are
′妆雪雪ㄟ5cSx
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
因为句子的主语是Nancy这一个人.如果介词with 前后的主语颠倒位置,后面谓语动词就用复数形式了例如:Nancy with her friends is writing homework.Nancy's friends with Nancy are writing homework.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码& “As for older people,...”习题详情
0位同学学习过此题,做题成功率0%
As for older people, some of the applications(应用程序)are hard to use because they didn't grow up with them. They don't have simple models of how it should work. They don't know what to do when it doesn't work.I think there is huge potential, so I have designed some for them. The ability to connect to friends, who remember the same movies, news and music, is really important, especially as people get older. They end up in retirement homes and they aren't always close to their friends. Allowing the network to help them connect with friends
and family members is a really powerful thing.My wife likes using the Internet, although it took me years to get her to use e-mail. She was born with normal hearing, but lost it when she was three years old. She was totally deaf for many years until 53 when she got ear implants(移植).They work really well. That is a big change for her. Before then, her friends couldn't call her on the phone, so they insisted that she use e-mails to communicate with them.The younger people don't even think of this as technology. It's just there, and they use it .There's been a very interesting change in communication styles between the old and the young .A woman named Sharryturkle wrote about this phenomenon(现象).There are some kids who are now in their teens and are tending not to make phone calls. And they think of e-mail as old-fashioned and slow.The reason why teens don't make phone calls seems to be that they don't know what to say. When they call they often pause for a while. On the other hand, texting is considered proper, and it's OK if you don't answer. You might have been distracted(心烦意乱的).It's not considered rude, but it's considered unusual if you're in this kind of voice conversation and simply stop talling.1. We can infer from the text that the author is a&.A. company manger
B. program designerC. college professor D. family doctor2. Why did the author's wife connect with others by e-mail? Because she &.A. didn't like to talk on the phoneB. didn't know how to use the phoneC. couldn't move or meet with her friendsD. was deaf and couldn't hear others on the phone3. What do the young people think of the Internet according to the text?A. Interesting.
B. Amazing.C.Common.
D. Dull.4. What is the best way for the teens to communicate with others?A. Sending e-mail.
B. Making phone call.C. Writing letters.
D. Sending text messages.&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2014-天津和平区高一上期中英语试卷
分析与解答
习题“As for older people, some of the applications(应用程序)are hard to use because they didn't grow up with them....”的分析与解答如下所示:
1.B2.D3.C4.D 对于年长的人来说,一些新的科技对他们来说太复杂了而不能得到充分利用。但是与朋友进行联系是很必要的,于是作者为老年人专门涉及了一些应用程序。在本文中作者也对老年人和青少年对电话网络等的使用进行了比较。1.推理判断题。文章首段提到电脑的一些应用程序对老年人来说很复杂,然后在第二段提出I think there is huge potential, so I have designed some for them.由此推断作者是一名编程人员,选B。2.细节理解题。根据文章第二段She was born withnormal hearing, but lost it when she was three years old. She was totally deaf for many years until 53 whenshe got ear implants可知他妻子喜欢用邮件的原因是她曾经失聪多年,故选D3.细节理解题。根据文章倒数第二段 The younger people don't even think of this as technology. It's just there, and they use it可知年轻人认为网络是非常常见的东西,选C。4.细节理解题。根据文章末段Whenthey call they often pause for a while. On the other hand, texting is considered proper, and it's OK if you don't answer.可知青少年喜欢发信息,选D。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
As for older people, some of the applications(应用程序)are hard to use because they didn't grow up with ...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“As for older people,...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“As for older people, some of the applications(应用程序)are hard to use because they didn't grow up with them. They don't have simple models of how it should work. They don't know what to do when it doesn't work.I think there is huge potential, so I have designed some for them. The ability to connect to friends, who remember the same movies, news and music, is really important, especially as people get older. They end up in retirement homes and they aren't always close to their friends. Allowing the network to help them connect with friends
and family members is a really powerful thing.My wife likes using the Internet, although it took me years to get her to use e-mail. She was born with normal hearing, but lost it when she was three years old. She was totally deaf for many years until 53 when she got ear implants(移植).They work really well. That is a big change for her. Before then, her friends couldn't call her on the phone, so they insisted that she use e-mails to communicate with them.The younger people don't even think of this as technology. It's just there, and they use it .There's been a very interesting change in communication styles between the old and the young .A woman named Sharryturkle wrote about this phenomenon(现象).There are some kids who are now in their teens and are tending not to make phone calls. And they think of e-mail as old-fashioned and slow.The reason why teens don't make phone calls seems to be that they don't know what to say. When they call they often pause for a while. On the other hand, texting is considered proper, and it's OK if you don't answer. You might have been distracted(心烦意乱的).It's not considered rude, but it's considered unusual if you're in this kind of voice conversation and simply stop talling.1. We can infer from the text that the author is a____.A. company manger
B. program designerC. college professor D. family doctor2. Why did the author's wife connect with others by e-mail? Because she____.A. didn't like to talk on the phoneB. didn't know how to use the phoneC. couldn't move or meet with her friendsD. was deaf and couldn't hear others on the phone3. What do the young people think of the Internet according to the text?A. Interesting.
B. Amazing.C.Common.
D. Dull.4. What is the best way for the teens to communicate with others?A. Sending e-mail.
D. Sending text messages.”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“As for older people, some of the applications(应用程序)are hard to use because they didn't grow up with them. They don't have simple models of how it should work. They don't know what to do when it doesn't work.I think there is huge potential, so I have designed some for them. The ability to connect to friends, who remember the same movies, news and music, is really important, especially as people get older. They end up in retirement homes and they aren't always close to their friends. Allowing the network to help them connect with friends
and family members is a really powerful thing.My wife likes using the Internet, although it took me years to get her to use e-mail. She was born with normal hearing, but lost it when she was three years old. She was totally deaf for many years until 53 when she got ear implants(移植).They work really well. That is a big change for her. Before then, her friends couldn't call her on the phone, so they insisted that she use e-mails to communicate with them.The younger people don't even think of this as technology. It's just there, and they use it .There's been a very interesting change in communication styles between the old and the young .A woman named Sharryturkle wrote about this phenomenon(现象).There are some kids who are now in their teens and are tending not to make phone calls. And they think of e-mail as old-fashioned and slow.The reason why teens don't make phone calls seems to be that they don't know what to say. When they call they often pause for a while. On the other hand, texting is considered proper, and it's OK if you don't answer. You might have been distracted(心烦意乱的).It's not considered rude, but it's considered unusual if you're in this kind of voice conversation and simply stop talling.1. We can infer from the text that the author is a____.A. company manger
B. program designerC. college professor D. family doctor2. Why did the author's wife connect with others by e-mail? Because she____.A. didn't like to talk on the phoneB. didn't know how to use the phoneC. couldn't move or meet with her friendsD. was deaf and couldn't hear others on the phone3. What do the young people think of the Internet according to the text?A. Interesting.
B. Amazing.C.Common.
D. Sending text messages.”相似的习题。}

我要回帖

更多关于 allherfriends 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信