之后的很长一段时间之后 英语里用英文怎么表达

在很长的一段时间里我的感情生活是非常混乱的,我需要一些时间来调整自己。 的翻译是:Over a long period of time, my love life is very confused, I need some time to adjust. 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
在很长的一段时间里我的感情生活是非常混乱的,我需要一些时间来调整自己。
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
In a very long period of time my love life is very confusing, I need some time to adjust themselves.
Over a long period of time, my love life is very confused, I need some time to adjust.
For a very long time my love life is very confusing, and I need some time to adjust itself.
In very long period of time my sentimental life is extremely chaotic, I need some time to adjust oneself.
相关内容&aC) limitation
& aMaximum Retail Price per strip of 10 tablets lnclusive of all taxes 最大零售价每10种片剂小条lnclusive所有税 & a因为我明天下午要去机场接人 Because I tomorrow afternoon must go to the airport to meet the human & a这是我的爱好。你爱我是什么呢? This is my hobby.What do you love me are? & awe did not receive cooperation with respect to our efforts to represent you and the necessary trust between an attorney and client to ensure effective representation ceased to exist 我们没有接受合作关于我们的努力代表您和必要的信任在律师和客户之间保证有效的表示法停止的存在 & a没有比害怕本身更可怕的东西了 Compared to has not been afraid a itself more fearful thing & aand the proof of 并且证明 & aIt is cold pressed from fresh choice coconuts without chemicals. 天气从新鲜的挑选椰子按的寒冷没有化学制品。 & amoney paid by the insured 金钱由被保险人支付了 & aYou got a dream,you gotta protect it …If you want something ,go get it .Period. 您得到了梦想,您得到保护它…,如果您想要某事,去得到它。期间。 & a她英语怎么样 Her English how & aBranch Participants 分支参加者 & a云南是一座具有民族特色的城市 Yunnan is one has the national characteristic city & abg兽人文 bg beastly humanities & a谢谢配合 Thanks the coordination & a我们放学后经常打篮球 After we are on vacation from school play the basketball frequently & a3) 提高英文的书写能力。 3) Enhances English written ability. & aShe tags along
& aWhere is my baby girl you? Where is my baby girl you? & a你给我的希望,每一次都是那么让我绝望 You give my hope, each time all is that lets me despair & aSimple past 简单的过去 & a并提出了解决对策 正在翻译,请等待... & aphone# phone# & aONE DAY,MR SMITH IS GOING TO TAKE A TRAIN TO HIA HOMETOWN.WHEN THE TRAIN IS RUNNING FASTER AND FASTER AND HE COULDN'T PICK IT UP.THEN HE QUIC 一天,史密斯? IS GOING TO先生作为一列火车对HIA火车快速地跑的HOMETOWN.WHEN,并且快速地和他不可能采摘它UP.THEN他QUIC & a回归故里 Returns the native place & aI'm capricorn 我是山羊座 & aThis information is provided on behalf of GS1 UK. 这信息代表GS1英国被提供。 & aLove the way you lie .A Mu. 爱您说谎的方式。Mu。 & ahe told _____ to do it ,but we forgot. 他告诉_____做它,但我们忘记了。 & a我只想要跟你做愛 I only want with you to make love & a亲爱的,有你真的很开心,很幸福! 正在翻译,请等待... & amy boss was very angry for me because i was out of commission for week 因为我是在委员会外面为星期,我的上司为我是非常恼怒 & aVery silly, very 2, very cannot work, each time thought but good does this each time does all clearly opposite 非常,每次想法,但好做此清楚地每次做所有在对面,傻,非常2,非常不能工作 & ahold a memorial ceremony for the past youth 举行纪念仪式为过去青年时期 & atime is say goodbay 时间是言goodbay & aoK.feeling crazy oK.feeling crazy & a你不是美国人吗? You are not the American? & awill not let you go 正在翻译,请等待... & awe had joy 我们有喜悦 & acafe bigbang 正在翻译,请等待... & aidrees 正在翻译,请等待... & aMovement Fixing Clamps 运动定象钳位 & a1 OUT OF 3 TARGETN HIT 1出于3 TARGETN命中 & a21 guns mv 21杆枪mv & athe orlglnal number is o-o-o.to set
your personal combination follow these steps orlglnal数字是被设置您的个人组合的o-o-o.to跟随这些步 & a翻盖手机 Renovates the handset & a网站正在建设中,请稍后再来 The website is being constructed, please later again come & aNever thought that I’d fall in love, love, love, love 未曾认为我会坠入爱河,爱,爱,爱 & a我需要一些时间调整 I need some time adjustment & a老婆我错了可以比次机会我吗再也没有下次 The wife I have been possible to compare the inferior opportunity mistakenly I also not to have the next time again & a我爱刘璐 I love Liu Lu & a偶尔出差 Occasionally travels on official business & aLet's sit down and discuss after CNY for the remaining cameras, i think we dicussed before that for those areas which you have access problem, we need Ops to make a request to Engineering to stop the lift at that floor so that you guys can install the cam. For the cable overlength problem of one camera, we had mentione 正在翻译,请等待... & a为了跟老婆的美好生活 正在翻译,请等待... & a在很长的一段时间里我的感情生活是非常混乱的,我需要一些时间来调整自己。 In very long period of time my sentimental life is extremely chaotic, I need some time to adjust oneself. &很长一段时间后
After a long period of time
以上为机器翻译结果,长、整句建议使用
欧洲和日本则要在2012年开始很长一段时间后才能达到这一水平。
Europe and Japan won't reach that point until well into 2012.
今年,吉恩(Jean-Claude Duvalier)在法国待了很长一段时间后,返回海地。
This year, Jean-Claude Duvalier returned to Haiti after a long period in France.
首先,在同一地方生活很长一段时间后,到外面的世界走一走会让你精神振作。
First, it can be quite refreshing to go into the outside world after living on the same place for a long time.
and that can be something that you pay off for a long time.
可能毕业后的很长一段时间内都在偿还欠下的贷款。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语中表示“一段时间之后”的表达方式有几种,分别用在哪些时代里
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
1.in +一段时间 用于将来时,e.gHe will come back in three days.2.一段时间+later 用于过去时,e.gThree days later,he came back.
那么after 呢
after+一段时间,也用于过去时,e.g
After three days ,he came back.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Down The Road in the course of time some time later 这个比较常用
1)in+段时间。例如:in five years五年之后,五年之内
用于一般将来时态,如:I'll be a teacher in five years.五年之内(后)我就要当老师了。2)段时间+later。例如:three days later三天之后用于过去时态,表示过去某一时间点之后的一段时间。如:He came here on February 6,2...
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 每隔一段时间 英文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信