紧急英文怎么说召集用英语怎么说。

召集的英文怎么说_能力提升_沪江英语学习网手机版
召集的英文怎么说
召集的英文:convene参考例句:Mustering the militia召集义勇军Convoke the legislature召集议会To announce or summon by tolling.鸣钟通知或召集The chairman called up all the members of the committee for a conference主席召集委员会全体成员开会。The admiralty summoned all forces海军部召集所有的舰只。The official drummed up the soldiers. 这个军官击鼓召集士兵。 Round up a few friends to help you.召集一些朋友来帮你忙。Casgather聚集;召集;积累;集合;齐集Person or thing that raises进行召集或筹措的人或事物riot call(警察因发生骚乱的)紧急召集:v. 召集;聚集To caconvene.集拢,聚集使聚在一起;集合 To cause to a convene.使聚集在一起开会;召开 Roland convened a meeting to discuss the issue.罗兰召开会议讨论这个问题。We'll convene a meeting of all the people concerned.我们将召集全部有关人员开会。I don't think the meeting will convene tomorrow.我认为会议明天是不会召开的。翻译推荐:
相关热点:
写评论
加载更多评论
就差最后一步啦!
关注沪江服务号
每日接收订阅更新提醒
如果无法识别,请
然后点击,搜索“hujiang”关注
咦?订阅不成功?
再订阅一次试试吧O(∩_∩)O在紧急关头,军长召集军官开会,制定克敌战术 的翻译是:正在翻译,请等待... 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
在紧急关头,军长召集军官开会,制定克敌战术
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
In emergencies, military commander called a meeting to develop beat the opposition tactics
正在翻译,请等待...
正在翻译,请等待...
正在翻译,请等待...
正在翻译,请等待...
相关内容&aPlatform lace-up hiking boot featuring a hidden platform and contrast grommets. 5" heel with a 2" platform. Leather upper, man-made sole 远足起动的平台鞋带以一个暗藏的平台和对比绳圈为特色。 5 "脚跟与2 "平台。 皮革鞋帮,人造单一 & aMakrolon 正在翻译,请等待... & asoldatojane 正在翻译,请等待...
& a张运鹏 Zhang Yunpeng & aA Java Runtime Environment (JRE) or Development Kit (JRE) must be available in order to yun Eclipse 正在翻译,请等待...
& adeny data roaming access 否认数据漫游的通入 & aParticipants Passcode 参加者密码 & aThe doctor is very patient with his patients. 医生对他的患者是非常耐心。 & a这还是催眠术 これはmesmericである
& a菏泽是山东省最贫穷的市区 Heze is the Shandong Province poorest urban district & a当然,随着思想的进一步解放,农村的消费观念也在一步步的变化着。 正在翻译,请等待... & a对不起,我最近忙于工作和带妈妈去医院检查身体。我答应要去看你和你的宝贝,但是我没有做到,请原谅我! 正在翻译,请等待... & aStandard of control 控制标准 & a学习懂得多角度观察 正在翻译,请等待... & aGood Morning my Love. How are You? I am Erwin. From Germany. Kisses Erwin 早晨好我的爱。 你好吗? 我是Erwin。 从德国。 亲吻Erwin & asuch behavior is unacceptable in public 这样行为是不能接受的公开 & a请尽快查出谁拿走了我的字典尽快 Who please as soon as possible find out to take away my dictionary as soon as possible & a随机性 Randomness & a最受欢迎的交通方式 Most receives the transportation way which welcome & a我不清楚富国银行怎么操作,但是我的客户从来没有遇过类似问题 How does my not clear rich country bank operate, but my customer has not met the similar question & a离开旧年街区和那里的朋友们已经有几年了 Left the lunar new year block and there friends already has several years & a从中国到澳大利亚做飞机要多久 Makes the airplane how long from China to Australia to want & ayou early come back to QQ tomorrow? 您明天及早回来对QQ ? & ain that it is added to the Spherical number to create the near vision lens. It alters the focal depth of the field of vision. 因为它增加到球状数字创造近的视觉透镜。 它修改视野的震深。 & aSales of Conditioner accounted for approximately what percentage of total Haircare sales in Quarter1 调节剂销售占了近似地百分之几全面Haircare销售在Quarter1 & aSecurity Deputy Manage 正在翻译,请等待... & a加油..你演的电视剧一定是最棒的 Reaprovisiona de combustible. Usted desarrolla la ópera del jabón es ciertamente el mejor & a我真的不知道该如何去忘记你 I really did not know how should forget you & a英语可作为工作语言 怎么翻译 正在翻译,请等待... & aFor emergencies in the US, call CHEMTREC 为紧急状态在美国,电话CHEMTREC & a本人性格开朗,吃苦耐劳,待人诚恳热情,乐于助人,团结同学。办事能力强,做事踏实,有很强的合作精神,也具有创新精神。始终坚信“金子总会发光” Myself am cheerful, bear hardships and stand hard work, treat people with sincerity the enthusiasm, is glad helps the human, unites schoolmate.Management ability, works steadfastly, has the very strong cooperation spirit, also has the innovation spirit.Believes “the gold general meeting illumination & aDepart: San Francisco Int'l Airport Airline Ref: LBS0RI 离去: 旧金山Int'l机场航空公司Ref : LBS0RI & a预计回厂时间 Estimates the factory time & apublic material public material & aWe are here to create not merely survive.. 我们这里在不仅仅创造生存。 & a深圳市安顺康机动车驾驶员培训有限公司 Shenzhen Anshun Kang vehicle pilot trains the limited company & a毛血旺 Mao Xuewang & a[00:10:28] joel.h4: because she is busy doing other things. i dont really get on with mom [00 :10 :28) joel.h4 : 因为她忙于做其他事。 我真正地不成功与妈妈 & a被抢劫 Is robbed & anow try to drag one of
your pictures to the search field 现在扯拽的尝试你的一张图片对查寻领域 & aair con 空气与 & a深圳市南山区前海路星海明城7组团2号商铺 In front of Shenzhen Mt. Na area the sea route Xinghai bright city 7 organizes a group 2 stores & a说了不一定做得到,做到了不一定非要说出来 Said not necessarily could achieve, achieves has not necessarily had to say & a我去商店买菜 I go to the store to do grocery shopping
& a今天我们班要举行一次班会,主题为如何作一名好学生,我们应该严格自律,刻苦学习,尊敬师长,乐于助人?遵守校规,不染恶习,不无故旷课,不以强凌弱?不断进步,实现目标,?这样才能取得好成绩,做一名好学生 正在翻译,请等待... & a这是不幸的 This is unfortunate & afighting ! 战斗! & ayou should give your children more opportunities to have personal time and space to hang out with friends or do whatever they want.have been ignored for many years,the writer suddenly became famous.i'm getting pretty with his endless complaining. 正在翻译,请等待... & aBefore Sunrise Before Sunrise
& a端面跳动 端面跳动 & a请大家注意视频呈现的三种不同字体的字 正在翻译,请等待... & a充实而有意义才应是我们的主旋律 The enrichment has the significance only then to be supposed to be our main melody
& a城市晚报 City evening news & a玛丽觉得单靠自己的力量执行她的计划是困难的。 Mary thought depends on own strength to carry out her plan is only difficult. & a希望有機會 Hoped has the opportunity & a你想染什么颜色? 正在翻译,请等待... & a在紧急关头,军长召集军官开会,制定克敌战术 正在翻译,请等待... &(Uber优步)
(小胡子。)
(潜游深海)
(柳无色(TM))
第三方登录:散文吧网站海不择细流,故能成其大。山不拒细壤,方能就其高。紧急用英语怎么说相关话题紧急有紧张、急迫、危急的意思,表示需要马上行动,刻不容缓,一般用于紧急行动。那么你知道紧急用英语怎么说吗?下面来学习一下吧。
紧急英语说法1:
紧急英语说法2:
紧急的相关短语:
紧急的 emergent
紧急照明 Emergency L Emerg emergency lighting fixture
紧急下潜 Crash D Das B Crash dive Emergency dive
紧急信号 alarm signal
紧急着陆 Crash L Any L eergen landing
紧急通道 Emergency E EMERGENCY EXITS
紧急电源 Emergency P emergency el emergency supply
紧急手术 emergency operation
紧急疏散 e Urgent E ARERT
紧急的英语例句:
1. The government is taking emergency action to deal with a housing crisis.
政府正采取紧急措施解决住房危机。
2. There are many emergencies which need prompt first aid treatment.
有很多紧急情况需要进行迅速的急救处理。
3. Exceptionally, in times of emergency, we may send a team of experts.
在紧急情况下,我们可能会破例派一个专家小组。
4. A light aircraft crash-landed on a putting green yesterday.
一架轻型飞机昨天在一个高尔夫球场的球洞区紧急降落了。
5. They escaped through an emergency exit and called the police.
他们从紧急出口逃脱,并报了警。
6. The Prime Minister has called an emergency meeting of parliament.
首相已召集议会召开紧急会议。
7. His plane made a crash-landing during a sandstorm yesterday.
昨天他的飞机在沙尘暴中紧急降落。
8. A survivor was knocked unconscious when the helicopter ditched.
在直升机紧急迫降时,一名幸存者被撞昏过去。
9. Emergency cooling systems could fail and a reactor meltdown could occur.
紧急冷却系统有可能失灵,核反应堆有可能发生堆芯熔毁。
10. He needed emergency surgery to remove a blood clot from his brain.
他需要进行紧急手术以清除脑部的一处血块。
11. The ferry did not even have time to send out an SOS.
渡船甚至连发出紧急呼救信号的时间都没有。
12. Colombia has called out the army and imposed emergency measures.
哥伦比亚出动了军队,并采取了紧急措施。
13. The public is urgently requested to assist police in tracing this man.
紧急要求公众帮助警方追踪此人。
14. The Prime Minister is expected to call a crunch meeting on Monday.
预计首相将于周一召开紧急会议。
15. He arrives in his biplane and crash lands it in a tree.
他驾驶双翼飞机到达,在一棵树上紧急降落。相关文章最新文章}

我要回帖

更多关于 召集会议 英语 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信