决战王妃电影4没有翻译成中文版的吗?

初二下学期Unit4课文翻译(新改版的)_百度知道
初二下学期Unit4课文翻译(新改版的)
知道所有的关于这样的压力.Relationsbetweenmypare. They fight a lot。4.我父母间的关系变得很困难. Maybe I could cut out a few of their activities?我能够做什么?6。2,你为什么不坐下来和你哥哥谈谈呢.Hunt. I hope things will be better for you soon.打架是他们唯一拥有的交流方式, Chinese children are sometimes busier on weekends than weekdays because they have to take so many after-school classes. “在一些家庭里。4.Idon’tknowifIshouldsay. And they are always comparing them with other children。8. However. 或许我可以停止他们的一些活动.生活对于泰勒的三个孩子是非常繁忙的. Alice Green says all these activities can cause a lot of stress for children。4。13。6。23.“在放学后的大多数日子”。9,” Cathy says;难. These days.其他的在练习体育以至于他们能参加比赛并获胜, competition starts very young and continues until the kids get older,“妈妈们送他们很小的孩子去上各种各样的课. Instead he watches whatever he wants until late at night.m。16.在家我经常感觉孤独和紧张, knows all about such stress。21.但是他应该让你看你最喜欢的节目.我不知道是否我应该对他们说些什么关于这个问题. Linda Miller, too, this doesn’t only happen in China. 如果你的父母间有问题. I don’t think this is fair;1,中国的孩子的周末比上学的日子还要忙,凯西说。10?3.医生说太多的压力对孩子的成长是没有好处的. I don’t think that’s fair.他们吵架的时候就像一大片黑色的云笼罩在我们家,亲爱的鸿特先生?14. He always refuses to let me watch my favorite TV show. Why don’t they just let their kids be kids,你应该帮助他们, it’s even more important to have happy children,”她说. Also?其次。14, but I believe these activities are important for my children’s future. You should explain that you don’t mind him watching TV all the time. The Taylors are a typical American family. Others are practicing sports so that they can compete and win.”人们不应该给他们的孩子如此多的压力。5,andIreal。3。7,, you should offer to help. 我的哥哥对我也不是很好, he should let you watch your favorite show,1。11;3。10,让你的父母有更多的时间可以进行适当的交流。8.,有这些感觉也是正常的,但是有个幸福的孩子才是更重要的. 在你这个年龄总是不容易的.相反.但是这不仅仅发生在中国.他经常拒绝让我看我最喜欢的电视节目. Secondly.我认为这是不公平的. Hunt。5, the tired children don’t get home until after 7,但我相信这些活动对我孩子的将来是重要的.我的问题是我不能和我家人相处. My problem is I can’t get on with my family. 琳达? 那正常吗. I don’t know if I should say anything to them about this;他们说些什么关于这个问题。”15. Why don’t you talk about these feelings with your family?19。18.艾丽斯医生说所有的这些活动都能给孩子们带来压力.孩子也应该有时间去放松自己并且独立思考;5.”我真的很想他们成功, why don’t you sit down and communicate with you brother. When they argue. It’s not easy being your age.或许你在家可以多做些家务. At home I always feel lonely and nervous,他可以看任何他喜欢的直到深夜。请采纳, “I take one of my two boys to basketball practice and my daughter to football training。3. 但是这些疲惫的孩子直到晚上七点钟才到家。5. Although is’s normal to want successful children,以至于他们能进入好的高中和以后进入好的大学, and I really don’t like it。7.MyproblemisIcan’tgeton. Life for Cathy Taylor’s three children is very busy. 那是疯狂的.我希望事情将很快会变好:00 p,一个三个孩子的妈妈.格林。Robert Hunt鸿特先生Section B 2bMaybe you should learn to relax或许你应该学会去放松1,带我的女儿去进行足球训练. People shouldn’t push their kids so hard,亲爱的鸿特先生. Maybe you could do more jobs around the house so that they have more time for propercommunication. What can I do;2.如今, my elder brother is not very nice to me.It’stheonlycommunicati. “Mothers send their small kids to all kinds of classes。6. “Kids should have time to relax and think for themselves. Many of them are learning exam skills so that they can get into a good high school and later a good university,因为他们不得不上如此多的课外班. However. “In some families。12, black cloud hanging over our home,“我要带我其中的一个儿子去练习打篮球.他们经常打架. They have a quick dinner, a mother of three. Doctors say too much pressure is not good for a child’s development,亲爱的正在伤心的十三岁的孩子1? 为什么你不和你的家人谈论你的这些感觉呢,然后就是做回家作业的时间了。8. Relations between my parents have become difficult, and it’s normal to have these feeling。22?13.Theyfightalot.他们很快地吃完晚饭. Sad and Thirteen一个伤心的十三岁的孩子Dear Sad and Thirteen? 为什么他们不能让他们的孩子只是一个孩子呢. It’s the only communication they have。9。11.我认为那是不公平的.WhenthSection A 3aDear Mr;4.”尽管想要一个成功的孩子是正常的SectionA3a,” she says. Then I have to take my other son to piano lessons。2。7. I really want them to be successful,竞争在孩子非常小的时候就开始了并且持续到他们长大. However;DearMr. Dr;6。12. Is that normal.米勒. “On most days after school.他们总是把自己的孩子和其他的孩子比. 然后带我的另一个儿子去上钢琴课. If your parents are having problems.泰勒一家是个典型的美国家庭. 他们中的大多数都在学习考试技巧. 你应该向他解释你不介意他一直看电视。2。17, it’s like a big,我真的不喜欢那样。20, and them it’s time for homework. It’s crazy
恩是这个五单元有吗请问
号吧没有就算了
把您查的链接发来下
采纳率:42%
哪个?一共有三篇
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
初二的相关知识
等待您来回答芳群园三区三号楼新华文轩706
费用:&&免费
41 人感兴趣 &
24 人要参加 &