无人独舞,打一数字鹰 无人机吊舱

英文散文:旁若无人地独舞-英汉双语互译_英汉双语新闻_中国百科网
英文散文:旁若无人地独舞-英汉双语互译

We always convince ourselves that life will be better after we get married, have a baby, than another. Then we are frustrated that the kids aren't old enough and we'll be more contet when they are. After that we're frustrated that we have teenagers to deal with. we will certainly be happy when they are out of that stage. We always tell ourselves that our life will be complete when our spouse gets his or her act together. when we get a nice a car, and are able to go on a nice vocation. when we retire. the truth is, there's no better time than right now. if not now, when? our life will always be filled with challenges. It's best to admit this to ourselves and decide to be happy anyway.
  One of my favorite quotes comes from Alfred Souza. He said."for a long time it had seemed to me that life was about to begin-real life. But there was always some obstacle in the way, someting to be gotten through firest, some unfinished business, time still to be served, a debt to be paid.
  Then life would begin. At last it dawned on me that these obstacles were my life." This perspective has helped me to see that there is no way to happiness. Happiness is the way. So treasure every moment that you have.
  And remember that time waits for no one. So stop wailting until you finish school, until y until you get married, un until you g until you are born again to decide that there is no better time than right now to be happy….
  Happiness is a journey, not a destination.so, work like you don't need money, love like you've never been hurt, And dance like no one's watching.
Copyright by ;All rights reserved.独舞无人欣赏吧_百度贴吧
签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,
本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧排名:
本吧签到人数:0
可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!
成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡
连续签到:天&&累计签到:天
超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
过了好久啊
亲爱的各位吧友:欢迎来到独舞无人欣赏