move to trashhe chairs to the bedroom 是什么意思

clean the bedroom的用法和样例:
Can you help me clean the bedroom?
你能帮我打扫卧室吗?
There's no time to clean the bedroom.
没时间打扫卧室。
Monkey: Mmm... I can clean the bedroom.
猴子:嗯...我能打扫卧室
We didn't have to clean the bedroom yesterday.
昨天我们没有必要打扫寝室。
She was cleaning the bedroom when he called her.
他给她打电话时她正在打扫卧房。
clean the bedroom的海词问答与网友补充:
clean the bedroom的相关资料:
相关词典网站:- Shall we go and hello to the foreign teachers? - Good idea! Let’s go.A. say B. speak C. talk D. shout  题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
— Shall we go and ________ hello to the foreign teachers? — Good idea! Let’s go.A. say B. speak C. talk D. shout 
A【解析】试题分析:句意:我们过去和外国老师们问好吗?“向……问好”英语应是“say hello to sb.”,speak当说话讲常用作不及物动词,作为及物动词后面只能跟语言,talk是交谈的意思,shout是大喊的意思,考点:考查动词辨析 
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:2014年山东省济南市槐荫区中考二模英语试卷(解析版)
题型:单项填空
Let's buy the blue car. It's than the yellow one and it's more beautiful.A. cheap B. cheaper C. cheapest D. the cheapest 
来源:2014年山东省济南市天桥区中考二模英语试卷(解析版)
-You look so . . What's wrong? -I can't find my ID card.A. tired B. worried C. excited D. relaxed  
来源:2014年山东省济南市历下区初三年级学业水平模拟考试英语卷(解析版)
Mother's Day is coming. And I'll buy a specialfor my mother.A. present B. parent C. protect D. provide 
来源:2014年山东省济南市历下区初三年级学业水平模拟考试英语卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
Microsoft has stopped providing service for Windows XP since April 8. The computers that use the XP system are not as safe as before. The "demise" of Windows XP will have the greatest influence on China because it has about 210 million XP users, who make up about 70.percent of the PC market in the world. Microsoft's decision to "kill" Windows XP, a product with hundreds of millions of users, has a certain purpose to show its strong position in the operating system market.
At the same time, the "death" of XP has created opportunities for China's IT companies to grow and develop.In fact, shortly after Microsoft announced the “demise” of XP,some Chinese IT security(安全)providers were willing to offer safe solutions for XP users who do not change into a new system. Information security is crucial for the IT companies, and the key to safeguarding information is the core technology, which very much depends on innovation(革新). Although China has some well-known IT companies, it still does not have the core technology to develop an operating system. Many people are always complaining about and criticizing. Therefore, only by having information technology and a policy that encourages innovation can China break the monopoly(垄断)of international IT giants and protect the internet security.1.根据短文内容完成句子填空。(每空限填一个单词)。From the first paragraph of the passage, we know Microsoft has __________ __________ providing service for Windows XP.2.根据短文内容完成句子填空。(每空限填一个单词)。According to the passage, there are about__________ __________XP users in the world.3.根据短文内容回答问题。According to the passage, how can China break the monopoly of international IT giants and protect the internet security?4.把短文中划线的句子译成汉语。_______________________________________________________________________________5.根据短文内容用一个完整的句子回答问题(限10个词以内)。What is the main idea of the passage? _______________________________________________________________________________ 
来源:2014年山东省济南市历城区中考一模英语试卷(解析版)
I don’t think fast food is good for our health, so I_______ go to MacDonald. A. seldom B. always C. usually D. often  
Rock music may _______nice to young people, but most old people can’t stand it. A. hear B. sound C. look D. listen 
题型:其他题
完成句子 根据汉语意思完成英语句子,每个空格填一个单词。(5分)1.好的成绩依赖于努力学习。Good grades _____________ _____________ working hard .2.你在等谁?Who are you ___________ ___________ ?3. 今晨又一架飞机从澳大利亚港口城市珀斯起飞去搜寻失踪的航班MH370。Another Chinese aircraft ___________ ___________ from Australia’s port city of Perth early this morning to search for the missing flight MH370.4. 雾霾使人们认识到必须采取措施来保护环境。Smog makes people realize that something must ___________ ___________ to ___________ the ___________.  
题型:其他题
从每题A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出一个最佳答案完成对话。(5分)Sandy: Could I invite my friends to a party on Saturday, Mom?Mom:
That sounds like fun.Sandy: Yeah. Ummm…could I borrow some money?Mom: Sandy: I need to buy some drinks and snacks. Could I go to the store?Mom: Well, I’m going tomorrow, and I can buy some drinks and snacks for you.Sandy: Oh, good. Thanks, Mom.Mom: Oh, could you clean your room?Sandy:
Mom: You need to clean it again for your partySandy: OK. At the party, could I use your CD player?Mom: Yes, if you’re careful with it.Sandy: Don’t worry, Mom!Mom: Now, there are a few other things I want you to do before the party. Could you move the good chairs to the bedroom and clean the living room?Sandy:
Dave is coming early on Saturday, so he can help me.1.A. Of course. B. Sorry, you can’tC. Oh, noD. Not at all2.A. Do you need it? B. When do you need it?C. What for? D. How do you need it?3.A. It doesn’t matter.
B. No problem.C. Excuse me
D. You’re welcome.4.A. No, I don’t want to do that B. I cleaned it last week.C. Yes, I’d love itD. Of course not5.A. Sure. B. Sorry, I can’tC. Yes, I do. D. Not at all. 
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号}

我要回帖

更多关于 chairs是什么意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信