困扰的反义疑问句练习题题

牛B的反义词是什么,这个问题困扰了我好多年_滁州五中吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:5,086贴子:
牛B的反义词是什么,这个问题困扰了我好多年收藏
求高人指教&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&
缺牙要及时修复,揭秘种植牙如何做到几十年不掉?
就是牛2啊。
回复:3楼我怎么没有想到呐?
回复:4楼 必须的、
此贴必沉。
回复:6楼此话怎讲
回复:7楼6楼的话 一向是错误的
我个人认为
是牛蛋~~~~~~~~~~~ &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
你鬼子不要太多
处女星号邮轮由上海出发前往大阪,畅享大阪自然美景和饕餮美食
额!- -!貌似是 鬼点子
我也是这么认为的
回复:10楼
我?、还鬼子?、 &&
我又不是日本人咯
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
是牛A啦。。。。。。。。。。
我认为是&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&
熊B 中国人喜欢拿牛和熊作比较, 比如说 牛市 熊市、 所以“牛B”反义词是 “熊B”
点亮12星座印记,
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或2015中考英语二轮反义疑问句复习题(有答案)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2015中考英语二轮反义疑问句复习题(有答案)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
2015中考英语二轮反义疑问句复习题(有答案)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文 章来源莲山 课件 w w w.5Y
2015年中考英语复习二轮专项练习―反义疑问句练习
1.Zhou Ming has few English magazines,_____?A.does he& B.doesn’t heC.has he&& D.hasn’t he2.Cindy could hardly speak English three years ago, ________?A. couldn't she?&&&&&& B. could she&&&&& C. can she3. Alice had a wonderful time yesterday,_______?A. hadn’t she&&&& B. wasn’t sheC. didn’t she&&& D. wouldn’t she4.CShe didn’t come to schoolyesterday, did she?C______, though she was not feeling well.A. No, she didn’t&&&&& B. Yes, she didn’tC. No, she did&&&&&&&&& D. Yes, she did5.---He hardly spent any time on his subjects, ________?---________, so he does badly in his lessons.A .didn’t he, Yes& B. did he, YesC. didn’t he, No& D. did he, No6.He’s read this book before,&&&&&&&&&&& ?A. hasn’t he&&&& B. doesn’t heC. isn’t he&&&& D. wasn’t& he7.C Let’s go for a walk, ______?-- OK, I’m coming . Don’t forget to bring your camera, ______?A. will you&&&& B. shall weC. shall we&&&& D. will you8.John had a short walk after lunch, ________?A. did he&&& B. didn't he&&& C. had he&& D. hadn't he9. Nancy hardly rings you up, ___________?A. doesn’t she&&& B. does sheC. doesn’t Nancy& D. does Nancy10.---Your brother often disagrees with you, _______ he ?--- _______. We often have different opinions.A. Yes&&&&&&&& B. doesn’YesC. No&&&&&&&& D. doesn’t; No11.Kate’s never& late for school,&&&&&&&& ?A.isn’t she&&B.hasn’theC.is she&&&D.has she12.--- Liu Tao has never read the book The Adventure of Tom Sawyer , _________ he?--- _________. He told me it's very interesting. He'd like to read it again.A. No, he isn't&&&&&&& B. Yes, he hasC. isn’t; Yes, he is&&&&& D. hasn’t; No, he hasn't13.―He’s never late for school, ________&& ?―No, he isn’t .He is always very early.A. is he&&&&&&&& B. isn’t heC. hasn’t he&&& D. has he14.―There’s little meat left in the fridge, ________?―________. I’ll get some on my way home.A. is there, Yes&B. isn’t there, Yes C. is there, No &D. isn’t there, No15.―Tom finished his homework, didn’t he?―__________, though he was ill yesterday.A. No, he didn’t&B. Yes, he didC. Yes, he does&D. No, he doesn’t16.There is little water in the cup,&&&&& ?A. is there&&& B. isn’t there&& C. isn’t it17. He’s still not understood by his close friend although he has said sorry to him, _________?A. hasn’t he B. has heC. isn’t he& D. is he18. You have never visited the place before,&&&&&&&&& you?A. did&&&&&&&&&& B. didn’tC. have&&&&&&&&& D. haven’t19. Don't keep poison in the kitchen, _______?A. do you&&& &B. shall weC. will you&&& &D. don't you20. There are no museums in our city, _________?A. aren’t there&B. are thereC. is there&&&&&&&& D. isn’t there21.Your father is playing the piano very well,&&&&&&& he?A.is&&& B.isn’t&& C.does&&& D.doesn’t22.― It’s her birthday tomorrow, ______ ?― Yes, let’s have a surprise party for her.A. isn’t it&B. isn’t she&C. doesn’t it&D. doesn’t she23.--- He’s never stolen anything before, _______ he?--- ________. It’s his third time to be taken to the police station.A. hasn’t; Yes&& B. No&&&&&&&& C. Yes&&&&&& D. No24.― It’s her birthday tomorrow, ______ ?― Yes, let’s have a surprise party for her.A. isn’t it&B. isn’t she&C. doesn’t it&D. doesn’t she25.-----Your father never watched the drama series on TV, __________?-----_____________________. He thinks theses drama series are boring and dull.A. Yes, he does.&&&& B. No, he doesn’tC. doesn’ Yes, he does.&&& D. doesn’ No, he doesn’t .26. ―Tom is an honest boy, _______ he?―Yes. We trust him all the time.A. isn’t&&B. is&&&&C. does&&&D. doesn’t27.Good, you’ve done it well! You need no more help from us, ______.?A. do you&&&& B. need you&C. don’t you&D. needn’t you28.His father had an important meeting just now, _______?A. did he&&& &&B. had he&&& &&C. didn't he&&& &D. hadn't he29. -- You used to be short, didn’t you?-- _______. I was the shortest in my class.A. Yes, I did.&&& &&B. No, I didn’t.&C. Yes, I was.&&& &&&& D. No, I wasn’t.30.The farmer is working now. He’s fed the horse and the sheep, _____?A. doesn’t he&&& B. isn’t he&&&&&&&& C. wasn’t he&&&&&& D. hasn’t he
参考答案1.A【解析】试题分析:句意为:周明几乎没有英语杂志对吗?这是一个反义疑问句,反义疑问句的结构遵循前肯定后否定或者前否定后肯定,前后人称、时态一致的原则。结合语境可知,few有否定意义,故应选A。考点:考查反义疑问句。2.B【解析】试题分析:hardly意为“几乎不”,是一个否定意义的副词,反意疑问句要遵循“前肯后否,前否后肯”的原则,句意:Cindy三年前几乎不能讲英语,不是吗?故选B。考点:考查反意疑问句的用法。3.C【解析】试题分析:句意:爱丽丝昨天过得很愉快,对吗?所以选C。考点:考查反意疑问句。【答案】D【解析】试题分析: 句意:昨天她没有来学校是吗?不,尽管她感觉不舒服,但是她还是来了。此题考查反意疑问句,根据句意,故选D。考点:考查反意疑问句的答语。5.D【解析】试题分析:句意:他几乎不在功课上花费时间,是吗?是,所以他功课很差。前面有hardly表否定,所以反义疑问句用肯定的,排除A、C,根据后面的答句说他课程学得很差,表示他几乎不学习,所以选No,表示不学习的意思。考点: 考查反意疑问句。6.A【解析】试题分析:句意:以前他已经读过这本书了,不是吗?因为前面的缩写代表的是has,反意疑问句,前肯定,后否定,选A。考点:考查反意疑问句.7.D【解析】试题分析:句意:咱们去散散步,好吗?好吧,我就来。别忘了带上你的相机,好吗?反意疑问句是英语四大问句之一,它是由一个陈述句加上一个短问句而构成的。反意疑问句的基本构成形式是:陈述句+动词(肯定或否定)+主语? 使用反意疑问句要注意以下若干对应规则:反意疑问句中问句部分的动词与陈述部分的动词在语气上成相反的对应关系,即: 肯定+否定? 否定+肯定?反意疑问句中问句部分的动词与陈述部分的动词种类要对应一致。反意疑问句中问句部分的动词在时态上应和陈述部分的时态一致。陈述部分为Let me……时,问句部分习惯上用shall I? 或will you?形式。陈述部分为Let us……时,问句部分习惯上用will you?形式。陈述部分为Let’s……时,问句部分习惯上用shall we?形式陈述部分用上述情况以外的祈使句时,问句部分一般用will you?形式表示请求,用won’t you?形式表示委婉请求或邀请陈述部分为否定祈使句时,问句部分一般用will you?形式。所以选D。考点:考查反意疑问句。8.B【解析】试题分析:句意:约翰午饭之后进行一个短途的散步,对吗?分析:考查反意疑问句的用法,前句肯定形式,反意部分用否定形式;否则反之。同时主句体现一般过去时,因此借助于does.故选 B考点:考查反意疑问句的用法。9.B【解析】试题分析:句意:南希几乎不给你打电话,是不是?此题是考查反义疑问句句的用法,因陈述部分有否定词hardly,所以简短问句应用肯定形式;同时反意疑问句中的简短问句中不能出现名词,故选B。考点:考查反意疑问句的用法10.B【解析】试题分析:句意:--你的兄弟经常反对你,对吗?--是的。我们经常有不同个人意见。分析:考查反意疑问句的用法:主句肯定形式,反意部分用否定形式。因此用doesn’t; 通过答语我们有不同个人看法,所以用肯定回答。故选B考点:考查反意疑问句的用法。11.C【解析】试题分析:句意:凯特上学从来不迟到,是吗?根据never可知前面主句否定形式,故此处用肯定形式。因为谓语是is,故此处为is she。故选C。考点:考查反义疑问句的用法。12.B【解析】试题分析:句意:―刘涛从未读过《汤姆.索亚历险记》,是不是?―不,他读过,他告诉我这本书非常有趣,他想再读一遍。第一空是考查反意疑问句,因陈述部分有助动词has并有否定词never,所以简短问句中要用肯定形式has he构成;根据句意回答根据事实是肯定的,所以要用肯定形式回答,故选B。考点:考查反意疑问句的用法13.A【解析】试题分析:句意:--他上学从不迟到,对吗?--是的,他没有。他一直来的非常早。分析:考查反意疑问句的用法,前句为肯定形式,反意部分为否定形式; 前句为否定形式,反意部分为肯定形式。本句的主句为否定形式,因此反意部分用肯定形式。同时时态为一般现在时。故选A考点:考查反意疑问句的用法。14.C【解析】试题分析:句意:―冰箱里几乎没有肉了,是不是?―是的,在回家的路上我去买一些。第一空是考查反意疑问句,因陈述部分有否定词little,所以简短问句用肯定形式;回答根据“根据事实,前后一致”的原则,事实上确实没有肉了,所以用否定回答,因此此题选C。考点:考查反意疑问句及其回答15.B【解析】试题分析:英语中反义疑问的回答只依据事实,不管是问句是肯定形式还是否定形式.回答时,一般首先要做出肯定或者否定的回答.其形式一般为:肯定回答:Yes, +主语(通常是代词)+助动词;否定回答:No, +主语(通常是代词)+ 助动词 not.(的缩写形式).注意助动词和人称代词人称与数上同问句保持一致.句意:汤姆完成了作业,是吗?根据下文,尽管他昨天生病了。可知前文为肯定回答,故选B。考点:考查反义疑问句16.A【解析】试题分析:句意:被子里没有水了,是不是,对于反意一般疑问句遵循反意疑问句的基本结构,可以简单归结成“前肯定,后否定”或“前否定,后肯定”。因为little表示否定意义,故疑问部分是肯定的,根据语境可知故选A。考点:考查反意疑问句。17.D【解析】试题分析:句意:他仍然没被他最好的朋友理解,虽然他已经对他说了对不起。反义疑问句由两部分组成:前一部分是一个陈述句,后一部分是一个简短的疑问句,两部分的人称时态应保持一致。陈述部分肯定式,疑问部分否定式结合句意,故选D考点:考查反义疑问句。18.C【解析】试题分析:句意:你以前从未参观过这个地方,是吗?此处是反意疑问句,根据have never visited可知此处用现在完成时,故排除AB两项。前半句用否定句,故后半句用肯定形式,故选C。考点:考查反意疑问句。19.C【解析】试题分析:句意:不要把有毒的东西留在厨房里,是吗?否定的祈使句变反义疑问句,用will you。结合句意,故选C。考点:考查反义疑问句的用法20.B【解析】试题分析:句意:在我们城市没有博物馆,是不是?此题是考查反意疑问句,陈述部分有助动词are,所以简短问句也应由are构成,同时陈述部分有否定词no,所以简短问句要用肯定形式,故选B。考点:考查反意疑问句21.B【解析】试题分析:句意:你的父亲正弹钢琴弹得很好,不是吗?此处是一个反意疑问句,前半句是肯定句,故后半句是否定句。前半句的助动词是is,故后半句用助动词isn’t。故选B。考点:考查反意疑问句的用法。22.A【解析】试题分析:句意:明天是她的生日,对吗?是的,让我们给她一个惊喜派对。反意疑问句是英语四大问句之一,它是由一个陈述句加上一个短问句而构成的。反意疑问句的基本构成形式是:陈述句+动词(肯定或否定)+主语? 使用反意疑问句要注意以下若干对应规则:① 反意疑问句中问句部分的动词与陈述部分的动词在语气上成相反的对应关系,即: 肯定+否定? 否定+肯定?②反意疑问句中问句部分的动词与陈述部分的动词种类要对应一致。③反意疑问句中问句部分的动词在时态上应和陈述部分的时态一致。所以选A。考点:考查反意疑问句。23.C【解析】试题分析:句意:--他在之前从没有偷过任何东西,对吗?--不。这是他第三次被带入警察局。分析:考查反意疑问句的用法,前句为否定形式,反意部分用肯定形式,前句为现在完成时,因此运用助动词 通过答语的下文,体现为他已前偷过东西,因此回答用Yes.故选 C考点:考查反意疑问句的用法。24.A【解析】试题分析:句意为:---明天是她的生日对吗?---是的。让我们为她举办一个惊喜的派对吧。反义疑问句的结构遵循前肯定后否定、或者前否定后肯定,前后人称、时态一致的原则。根据语境,这是一个一般现在时,主语是it,前分句是肯定形式,后分句应用否定形式,故选A。考点:考查反义疑问句。25.A【解析】试题分析:句意:--你的父亲从不看电视剧,是吗?―是的,他认为这些电视剧无聊和枯燥的。对反意疑问句的回答,无论问题的提法如何,如果事实是肯定的,就用yes,事实是否定的,就要用no。要特别注意陈述句部分是否定结构,反意疑问句部分用肯定式提问时,回答yes或no与汉语正好相反。这种省略回答的yes要译成“不”,no要译成“是”。根据theses drama series are boring and dull可知他不愿意看电视剧,可知事实是肯定的,根据句意故选A。考点:考查反意疑问句。26.A【解析】试题分析:句意:--汤姆是一个诚实的孩子,是吗?―是的,我们一直要信任他。这里是反意疑问句,由两部分组成:前一部分是一个陈述句,后一部分是一个简短的疑问句,两部分的人称时态应保持一致。 1.陈述部分肯定式+疑问部分否定式。 2.陈述部分否定式+疑问部分肯定式。这里前一部分是肯定的形式,所以后半部分用否定的形式,故排除B、C;因为前面的动词是系动词is,所以后半部分也用is,故选A。考点:考查反意疑问句。27.A【解析】试题分析:句意:好,你完成的很好!不需要我们更多的帮助,对吗?反意疑问句前否后肯,助为实义动词,no没有,表否定,故选A.考点:考查反意疑问句28.C【解析】试题分析:句意:刚才他的父亲有一个重要的会议,对吗?分析:考查反意疑问句的用法,构成为,前句为肯定形式,反意部分(助动词的否定形式+主语);前句为否定形式,反意部分(助动词肯定形式+主语)。本句前句为肯定形式,通过时间状语just now体现为一般过去时,因此反意部分为didn’t he.故选 C考点:考查反意疑问句的用法。29.A【解析】试题分析:句意:你过去很矮,不是吗?是的。我曾是我们班最矮的。联系前后句可知应用肯定回答,上句是didn’t you?故回答Yes, I did.而不是No, I wasn’t.故选A。考点:考查反义疑问句的回答。30.D【解析】试题分析:句意:那个农民现在正在工作。他已经喂完了马和羊,对吗?he’s fed=he has fed,现在完成时,反意疑问句前肯后否,故选D.考点:考查反意疑问句 文 章来源莲山 课件 w w w.5Y
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
反义疑问句典型例题
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
1.Few of them hurt themselves in the accident last night, __________?(A) don't they
(B) didn't they
(C) did they
(D) do they2. ——You've never seen dinosaur eggs, have you?
——_________. How I wish to visit the Dinosaur World. (A) Yes, I have
(B) No, I haven't
(C) Certainly, I have
(D) Of course, I haven't3. His sister had a bad cough, ________ she?
(A) wasn't
(B) doesn't
(C) hadn't
(D) didn't4. John can hardly understand any Chinese, _______ he?
(B) doesn't
(D) does5. Don't smoke in the meeting room, ________?
(A) do you
(B) will you
(C) can you
(D) could you6. Lucy, you clean the blackboard today, ________? (A) do you
(B) did you
(C) will you
(D) can you7. Miss Cheng will never forget her first visit to Canada, _______? (A) will she
(B) won't she
(C) isn't she
(D) wasn't she8. The lady couldn't say a word when she saw the snake, ________?
(A) could the lady
(B) couldn't the lady
(C) could she
(D) couldn't she9. Tina is unhappy now, _________?
(A) isn't she
(B) is she
(D) did she10. My uncle has never been to a foreign country, _________?
(A) has he
(B) does he
(C) hasn't he
(D) doesn't he11. There is some water in that bottle, isn't _________?
(D) those12. ——Let's go and play football, _______?
——That's wonderful. (A) will you
(B) do you
(C) won't you
(D) shall we13. ——The boy has to stay at home to look after his little sister, ________?
—— Yes, because his mother has gone shopping.(A) does he
(C) doesn't he
(D) hasn't he14. ——You won't follow his example, will you?
——_______, I don't think he is right.(A) No, I won't
(B) Yes, I will
(C) No, I will
(D) Yes, I won't15. What about Sally? She's done her best these days, _________?
(A) hasn't she
(B) isn't Sally
(C) hasn't Sally
(D) isn't she16. Nothing is difficult in the world if you put your heart into it, _________?
(A) aren't they
(B) are they
(C) isn't it
(D) is it17. Peter hardly had time for concerts at that time, ________?
(A) wasn't he
(B) was he
(C) didn't he
(D) did he18. ——There is some soup on the table, isn't _______?
——No, I think that's water.(A) there
(D) one19. ——It looks like rain, doesn't it?
——_________. And I forgot my raincoat. (A) No, it isn't
(B) Yes, it is
(C) No, it doesn't
(D) Yes, it does20.——Haven't you ever studeid with a group?
——__________. I've learned a lot that way.Yes, I have
(B) No, I haven't
(C) Yes, I did
(D) No, I didn't1.Few of them hurt themselves in the accident last night, __________?(C) did they-----陈述部分含有 few , little , seldom , hardly , never , not , no , no one ,nobody , nothing , none , neither 等 ,反问句应用肯定结构.2. ——You've never seen dinosaur eggs, have you?
——_________. How I wish to visit the Dinosaur World.
(B) No, I haven't
--想看恐龙世界,所以选没看过.3. His sister had a bad cough, ________ she?
(D) didn't--- have 不表示拥有的意思时 , 反问句谓语多用 don't.这里是过去时.4. John can hardly understand any Chinese, _______ he?
---陈述部分含有 few , little , seldom , havdly , never , not , no , no one ,nobody , nothing , none , neither 等 ,反问句应用肯定结构.5. Don't smoke in the meeting room, ________?
(B) will you
--否定祈使句 + will you
6. Lucy, you clean the blackboard today, ________?
(C) will you
----肯定祈使句 + will you ? 多表“ 请求 ”.7. Miss Cheng will never forget her first visit to Canada, _______? (A) will she
----陈述部分含有 few , little , seldom , havdly , never , not , no , no one ,nobody , nothing , none , neither 等 ,反问句应用肯定结构.8. The lady couldn't say a word when she saw the snake, ________?
(C) could she ---必须使用代词.前面否定后面肯定.9. Tina is unhappy now, _________?
(A) isn't she
---Tina是女孩名字.陈述部分所含的否定词是加前缀或后缀所构成的 ,反问句要用否定结构 .10. My uncle has never been to a foreign country, _________?
(A) has he ----陈述部分含有 few , little , seldom , havdly , never , not , no , no one ,nobody , nothing , none , neither 等 ,反问句应用肯定结构.11. There is some water in that bottle, isn't _________?
(A) there ---陈述部分用 " There be + 主语 " 句式 ,反问句用 there 作主语 .12. ——Let's go and play football, _______?
——That's wonderful.
(D) shall we--- Let's ... + shall we 或 shan't we ?13. ——The boy has to stay at home to look after his little sister, ________?
—— Yes, because his mother has gone shopping. (C) doesn't he
---陈述部分含have to结构,反问句谓语多用 don't , 间或也用 haven't 14. ——You won't follow his example, will you?
——_______, I don't think he is right.(A) No, I won't ---我认为他不对,自然不学他.用否定.15. What about Sally? She's done her best these days, _________?
(A) hasn't she ----必须使用代词.前肯定后否定.16. Nothing is difficult in the world if you put your heart into it, _________?
(D) is it----------陈述部分含有 few , little , seldom , havdly , never , not , no , no one ,nobody , nothing , none , neither 等 ,反问句应用肯定结构.另外陈述部分主语是 everything , nothing , anything , something ,反问句主语用 it 17. Peter hardly had time for concerts at that time, ________?
(D) did he----陈述部分含有 few , little , seldom , havdly , never , not , no , no one ,nobody , nothing , none , neither 等 ,反问句应用肯定结构.18. ——There is some soup on the table, isn't _______?
——No, I think that's water.(A) there ----陈述部分用 " There be + 主语 " 句式 ,反问句用 there 作主语 .19. ——It looks like rain, doesn't it?
——_________. And I forgot my raincoat.
(D) Yes, it does---因为要下雨,所以选择肯定.20.——Haven't you ever studeid with a group?
——__________. I've learned a lot that way.(A) Yes, I have
-----学了很多.所以用肯定.
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码近/反义词查询
当前位置: >
> 问题反义词
反义词查询小提示:可以输入完整词语、开头汉字及拼音查询,如:凭借、凭、ping
问题的反义词
成绩、答案
成绩 ch&ngj&
(1) [success]∶工作或学习的收获或成就;成功的业绩
(2) [results]∶有关的比赛结果