what was it which引导的定语从句 woke upthe body是什么从句

The reason why I didn’t go to France was __________ a new job.A.because I gotB.because of gettingC.I gotD.that I got - 跟谁学
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:The reason why I didn’t go to France was __________ a new job.A.because I gotB.because of gettingC.I gotD.that I gotThe reason why I didn’t go to France was __________ a new job.A.because I gotB.because of gettingC.I gotD.that I got科目:最佳答案D解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心—What did your parents think about your decision?—They always let me do __________I think I should. A.whenB.thatC.howD.what - 跟谁学
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:—What did your parents think about your decision?—They always let me do __________I think I should. A.whenB.thatC.howD.what—What did your parents think about your decision?—They always let me do __________I think I should. A.whenB.thatC.howD.what科目:最佳答案 D。解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
必修5___Unit_2_自学提纲.doc 16页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
下载提示
1.本站不保证该用户上传的文档完整性,不预览、不比对内容而直接下载产生的反悔问题本站不予受理。
2.该文档所得收入(下载+内容+预览三)归上传者、原创者。
3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
需要金币:150 &&
必修5___Unit_2_自学提纲.doc
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
必修5Unit2TheUnitedKingdom自学提纲第一部分词汇学习使用日期:9月10【学习目标】知识与能力:利用构词法背诵单词,掌握重点单词的用法过程与方法:兴趣记忆法、形义联想法、利用词根词缀法等haveacollectionof______________令人愉快的adj._________v._________10.描写,描述n.____________v.___________相同的,类似的adj.__________unlike___________dislike___________筹备,安排v.__________n.__________12.皇家的adj.__________n.____________假想的,虚构的adj._________v.________n.___________adj.有想象力的_____________最初的,原始的adj.___________n.__________【问题展示】重点词汇的探究学习中,培养学生善于头脑风暴式思维,开启语境学习的明亮天窗。1.consistof由…..组成Theclubconsistsofmorethan200members.Thebeautyofthepicture__________(在于)itsbalanceofcolors.★【拓展延伸】:Theclassconsistingofthirtystudentsisdividedintothreegroups.(TorF)Waterisconsistedofhydrogenandoxygen.(TorF)Myclassismadeupofthirtystudents.(句型转换)归纳:_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________divideOurteacherdividedusinto5groupsfordiscussion.Wedividedabagofcookies________us.Shedividesherleisurebetweenreadingbooksandwalking.(翻译)★【拓展延伸】:Thewholeclassisdivided________threeforagame.Aswejoinedthebigcrowd,Igotseparated_________myfriends.辨析:divide…..into/separate…..from归纳:_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________3.conflict矛盾,冲突Theresultsofthenewresearchseemtoconflictwiththeexistingtheories.(翻译)Theirloveis_______conflictwiththecruelreality.归纳:______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________convenienceWe’veprovidedseatsfortheconvenienceofourcustomers.Iwanttopayavisittoyou_______yourconvenience.(在你方便时)_______thesakeofconvenience(为了方便),itisdividedinto3zones.It'sagreatconveniencetoliveintown.★【拓展延伸】:Itisconvenientformetopickyouupandsendyoutotheairport.(TorF)Comeandseemewheneveritwillbeconvenienttoyou.(改错)convenient作表语时,联想一下句子的主语:归纳:________________________________________________________________________________________________
正在加载中,请稍后...}

我要回帖

更多关于 定语从句省略which is 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信