七年级下册英语学习之友第三单元作文

七年级英语下册1-12单元作文辅导_百度文库
七年级英语下册1-12单元作文辅导
七年级英语下册1-12单元作文辅导
I have a new pen pal .her name is Tom .14 years old..His/her birthday is...(一个日期).He/she is very friendly and funny.His/her favourite sports is...(一项运动).His/her favourite movie is...(一个电影名) .Well,he/she is very good at...(一项学科).I think Tom/Lisa is very ...(形容词).I hope we'll be friend!
Bridge street is a goodplace to have fun .you can play the piano in the park it is there between the hospital and the police station if you are hungry ,you can go to the restaurant.it is near the hospital .
I have a dog .she is two years old .she is from china.she likes to play with her mother.she like eating bones
Nurse is a very sacred profession.I am yearning for it.I would like to become a nurse.While nurses work very tired,but it can exchange for the health of others.Therefore,I am tired of happiness.I want to become an international nurse services for more people.
贡献者:gaggagaff
喜欢此文档的还喜欢七年级下册英语第三单元18页作文是写什么?_百度知道
七年级下册英语第三单元18页作文是写什么?
It's ride by bike so I usually ride to school, I can breathe the fresh air and see the beautiful scenery When I ride my bike. And I can also have a good talk with my friend on the way to school. What's more, I go to school on foot or by bus. Bs only ten minute't very far from my school. Because my home isn&#39. But sometimes when it rains or snows heavily. So I like riding to school, it is one of the good ways of exercise. It can help me keep fit and strongI usually go to school by bike
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
七年级下册英语的相关知识
等待您来回答}

我要回帖

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信