throwingcatch怎么读读

您要找的是不是:
throwing knives
Throwing Knives
Throwing Knives is a collection of short stories by Molly Best Tinsley, first published on 1 February 2000. It was awarded the 2001 Oregon Book Award for fiction, as well as the 1999 Sandstone Prize in Short Fiction offered by the Ohio State University Press.
以上来源于:
Throwing Specialization: This talent no longer causes Fan of Knives to interrupt spellcasting.
投掷专精:这个天赋不再提供刀扇打断施法的效果。
Would she suddenly take to buccaneer boots, some totem-crested helm, long-bladed dirks and throwing knives?
她会不会突然喜欢上海盗靴、带图腾顶饰的帽子、带长刃的匕首和扔飞刀?
Today, I came home from work to find the friend I'm letting stay with me throwing steak knives into the drop ceiling in my kitchen.
今天我下班回家,发现最近来借住的朋友在拿牛排刀往厨房天花板上飞。
The three men also possessed or built improvised exposive or incendiary devices, a mortar gun, swords, a hunting bow, throwing stars, and knives with brass-knuckle handles, authorities said.
As Mr Woodards lay dying, youths began fighting, throwing metal chairs and brandishing knives, the court was told.
Even the stunning Neve Campbell made her way down the street, dodging knives, running and throwing stuff, and the childhood Canadian crush in me was delighted when she smiled my way and waved.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!您要找的是不是:
均镀能力;布散能力
If you are playing in a small area, consider throwing a hammer toss for your pull; the upside down disc orientation of a hammer makes it harder to catch.
如果你在一个小场地比赛,考虑用过顶掷发盘,一个颠倒的飞盘方向可以使它很难被接住。
Throwing a hammer first place vote, after the gradual improvement voted for the lateral, rotating circle vote, two laps vote, voted three times, and more athletes are using for four laps.
掷链球最初采用原地投,后逐渐改进为侧向投,旋转一圈投、两圈投、三圈投,现运动员多采用四圈投。
Another Highland game event is 'throwing the hammer' wherein the sportsman swings a 'hammer' (originally a sledge hammer) over his head and then releases it, aiming to get the longest distance.
另一个高地游戏活动是掷铁锤。 在其中,运动员在自己的头顶上旋转一个槌(起初是一个大锤),接着放开,为了投的尽可能远。
Pakistan's response was to become more circumspect and Butt passed fifty before Yuvraj struck a hammer blow, brilliantly throwing down the stumps backward point to get rid of Mohammad Yousuf.
The court was shown videos of the boys with a claw hammer, climbing on roofs, throwing missiles, urinating in public, spitting and jumping on a car.
The men's hammer was a close affair, with South Africa's Chris Harmse throwing out to 73.15m with his final attempt to deny Hull's Smith (72.95m).
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
javelin throw
Javelin throw
【田径】掷标枪项目
以上来源于:《21世纪大英汉词典》
"I prepared by javelin throwing, I haven't really practised throwing mobile phones," Etelatalo told Reuters.
他说:“我一直用扔标枪来练习,我从来没有真正练习扔过手机。”
The ability is a foundation, and the technique is a key. This is the modern javelin throwing characteristic and development trend.
能力是基础,技术是关键,这是现代标枪的投掷特点和发展趋势。
This article analyses the left-side strut in putting forth the last strength in javelin throwing from the biomechanics angle, proves that left-side strut is an important link in javelin technique.
从生物力学角度对掷标枪最后用力的左侧支撑进行分析,论证了左侧支撑是标枪投掷技术中的重要技术环节。
Germany also took gold in the women's javelin, Linda Stahl throwing a personal best of 66.81m, with Olympic bronze medallist Christina Obergfoll taking silver and Olympic champion Barbora Spotakova of the Czech Republic bronze.
There is nothing a totalitarian regime likes more than devoting its citizens to pointless activities, such as throwing the javelin, and then claiming, when one of them does it better than anyone else in the world, that it proves the brilliance of the dictator and the beneficent efficiency of his rule.
Their field games throwing chair for the discus, shotput, and javelin has a better base and stability for these activities.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
throwing insult
以上为机器翻译结果,长、整句建议使用
Throwing shoes at somebody is a supreme insult in the Middle East.
在中东地区,向人扔鞋子是对人最严重的侮辱。
Throwing shoes at somebody is a supreme insult in the Middle East.
在中东地区,向人扔鞋子是对人非常严重的侮辱。
The incident caused a media frenzy, but it also highlighted how insults can reflect the culture of the person throwing the insult.
这次事件让媒体疯狂炒作,但这也反应了扔鞋文化的侮辱性有多么大!
Shouting as he was dragged to the floor, the reporter called his shoe-throwing -- a traditional insult in Arab culture -- a "farewell kiss" to a "dog" who launched the 2003 invasion of Iraq.
Shouting as he was pushed to the floor, the reporter called his shoe-throwing -- a traditional insult in Arab culture -- a "farewell kiss" to a "dog" who launched the 2003 invasion of Iraq.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!}

我要回帖

更多关于 taught怎么读 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信