Whatlike kind exchangeof books do you like? 是什么意思

新版剑桥少儿英语二级字幕版Part8
扫描二维码方便学习和分享
http://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
Cambridge Young Learners English (2) ;Unit 15 How often do you go to the movies? ;3.Read and answer. ;Little Sam likes to eat in McDonalds. ;He often eats a fish burger and French fries. ;Most people working in McDonalds know Little Sam very well.They often ask him, ;"How often do you eat fish burgers and French fries?" ;Little Sam will answer, "Twice a week." ;"Do you like to eat other fast food?" "Yes,I do.But I like McDonalds better, ;because every time I can get a small toy." ;People around him will laugh and say,"Why don't you go to the toy store?" ;"Because in the toy store they don't have McDonalds. ;4.Let's sing. ;How often how often do you go to the video store,video store,video store? ;I don't go there at all.I don't go there at all. ;How often how often do you go to the book store,book store,book store? ;I can't remember it at all.I can't remember it at all. ;Maybe once a week, maybe twice a week, maybe three times a week? ;Hm,I can't remember that at all. ;Maybe once a week, maybe twice a week, maybe three times a week? ;Hm,I can't remember that at all.I can't remember that at all. ;How often how often do you go to the video store,video store,video store? ;I don't go there at all.I don't go there at all. ;How often how often do you go to the book store,book store,book store? ;I can't remember it at all.I can't remember it at all. ;Maybe once a week, maybe twice a week, maybe three times a week? ;Hm,I can't remember that at all. ;Maybe once a week, maybe twice a week, maybe three times a week? ;Hm,I can't remember that at all.I can't remember that at all. ;5.Let's practise. ;1.How much water do
I need just a glass. ;2.How much cotton do
you want to buy?
I need only half a
kilo. ;3.How much cheese do
Give me 2 kilos
please. ;4.How much difference
can you see?
I can see no
difference. ;5.What kind of books
do you like to read?
I like to read comic
books. ;6.What kind of music do you like to listen to?I like to listen to country music. ;7.What kind of sports
do you like?
I like tennis and
badminton. ;8.What kind of food do
you like to eat?
I like to eat fish
and meat. ;6.Let's chant. ;How often,how often, do you eat a cake? How often,how often, do you see a film? ;How often,how often, do you play tennis? ;How often,how often, do you watch TV? How often,how often, do you take a bath? ;How often,how often, do you go swimming? ;How often,how often,do you clean the house? How often,how often,do you cook meals? ;8.A dialogue. ;A:Where is Paul,Bob? B:He's playing
football,why? ;A:I've got two movie
tickets.I want to
ask him to go to
the movies. ;B:You'd better ask
him. A:Paul,come here. ;C:What's up? A:I have two tickets.
Do you want to go? ;C:When does it start? A:It starts at 5:30. ;C:Oh,no.I can't.I have
piano lessons at
6:00.You can ask Bob. ;A:Bob,do you want to
go? ;B:I'm sorry.I have to
go swimming in the
evening. ;A:That's too bad.
Maybe I will stay
at home. ;C:Let's find another
time when we can all
go together. B:OK. ;Exercises 15 ;2.Listen,colour and
draw. ;This is Jerry's house. It's Sunday morning. Jerry is playing with his friend,Ted. ;Yes,they are playing football.But who's the girl in front of the tree? ;That's Daisy.She's Jerry's sister. What's she doing there? ;I think she is flying a kite.But where's the kite?Oh,I'm sorry. Please draw a kite. ;Should I color the kite?Yes,color it blue please. ;Have you seen the birdson the house? Yes,there are four birds. ;Color the birds on the left.One is green and the other is yellow. ;OK.Have you seen the big windows? Yes,we are going to color them. ;What color do you like?I like brown and purple.Color the big windows brown. ;What about the small windows? Color them gray, please. ;OK.Should I draw two yellow bananas on the table? ;That's good idea. Color them yellow. ;Unit 16 Let's have fun! ;1.Let's sing and act. ;Always get up early. Often twist your body. ;Sometimes stretch your arms.And never, never stop. ;Always sit up straight Often move your shoulders. ;Sometimes turn your head.And never, never stop. ;Always get up early. Often twist your body. ;Sometimes stretch your arms. And never,never stop. ;Always sit up straight. Often move your shoulders. ;Sometimes turn your head.And never, never stop. ;2.Say it. ;1.Humpty Dumpty Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall.Humpty Dumpty had a great fall. ;All the king's horses, and all the king's men couldn't put Humpty together again. ;2.The sky
Red sky at night,
Shepherd' ;Red sky in the morning,Shepherd's warning. ;4.Look,read and listen
to the following
story. ;On Sunday Lily found a green frog."Frog,"she said,"You are going to school with me." ;That night Lily found a box and put holes in the box and put her frog inside. ;When Lily woke up on Monday morning,the box was empty."Where is my frog?"Lily cried. ;Lily looked under her bed and behind the door,but she could not fin"Frog!"she said. "Where are you?" "Lily,"her mum called. "Where are you?" ;"I'm right here." Lily did not want to tell her mum that the frog was lost. ;Lily's mum called again,"You will be late.""I'm coming," called Lily. ;She quickly took her schoolbag Lily ran to the bus stop. ;She found her friend Ben there.She had a big bag."What's in the bag?" ;"Shells.I found them at the beach.Do you want to see them?" "Sure,"said Lily. ;"Nice shells,"Lily said,"I found something,too, but I lost it." ;Just then the school bus came.They got on the bus. "Watch it!" ;Lily shouted when they got off the bus. Annand her strawberries all fell out of her bag."I'll help you." ;Lily and Ben helped Ann to pick up the strawberries. "Thank you!"Ann said. ;In the classroom, everybody was talking about their things but LilSuddenly a frog jumped on Lily's desk.She stood up and shouted, ;"This is my frog. Look!""What's going on?" asked the teacher. ;"That's my frog.I found it near my home. "Lily held the frog. ;She was very happy. She said,"This frog is my favourite animal." ;Unit 17 R5.Let's say. ;Old Mother Emma has a clever dog.He is her friend and plays with her a lot. ;He likes to dance and reads in a pot. He stands on his head and sings with Bob. ;He often rides a goat and carries a mop.He works for Mother and dresses as a cop. ;7.Look and read. ;Mrs.Green had a young dog which was very clever.He often helped her buy a newspaper. ;One winter evening,the dog went out to play. It Soon the ground became white."The dog never loses his way.Where is he now?" ;Mrs.Green thought.She shouted his name. But still the dog did not come back. ;So she telephoned the police and told them a lot about her dog. ;"My dog is very clever.He always goes out and comes back soon. ;Sometimes he plays with his friend, Mickey.He can buy a newspaper. ;He almost talks." The policeman was tired and said, ;"I think you'd better put your telephone down.Maybehe is trying to telephone you now." ;9.Let's chant. ;The yellow sun always rises in the morning. ;Children often get up early to do some running. ;Sam and Peter sometimes like to go fishing. ;And Jane and Sally never like singing and dancing. ;The red sun always sets in the evening. ;Children often go back home and help Mother cooking. ;Bob and Tom sometimes do some reading. Ann and May never, never go out playing. ;Unit 18 A1.Listen and draw a
line. ;It's Sunday morning. Everybody gets up except Bob.Bob is still sleeping. ;Lily is going to zoo with her friends. ;She's busy eating because her friends are waiting outside. ;Her mum,Ann is getting ready for the family's breakfast. ;Peter is in the living room.He is making
a telephone call. ;He's talking to his friens.He's going to play football. ;Sam gets up very early,but he doesn't want to go anywhere. ;He likes to listen to new CDs he bought the other day. ;Daisy is in the bathroom.She is brushing her teeth. ;She doesn't know what to do.But her grandmotherin the living room. She wants to take Daisy to a Children's Museum. ;2.Listen and write. ;Do you know we have a new friend in our classroom? ;Who is it?I don't know.But she said she was waiting for somebody. ;What's her name? She is Catherine. Catherine? ;How do you spell it? C-A-T-H-E-R-I-N-E. Did you ask her age? ;Yes,she told me she was ten years old. Do you know how she come to the school? ;She said that her brother took her here by bus. ;What does her father do?I can't remember. She didn't tell me. ;OK.I'll tell you.Her father is a teacher. ;What does her mother do?Her mother is a doctor.What's her hobbies? ;She likes to read books,draw pictures and listen to music. ;Hey,how do you know her so well?She's my sister.She's waiting for me. ;3.Listen and write the
correct day of the
week. ;These children are very happy.Yes,they are. ;From Monday to Sunday they have many things to do.Last week,they took many pictures. ;Look,these are the photos.Please tell me what day is this picture? ;Oh,the children are doing their homework, it's Wednesday. ;They often have a lot of homework on this day. ;But the children in this picture are playing football. That's Monday. ;They are having a football match.It's Class 3. ;Do they often go out to have picnics? ;No,they don't.They have picnics once or twice a year. ;Last Friday,they went to a mountain.They had a picnic there. ;I'm sure this is Sunday.They are swimming in the water. You are right. ;Who's this boy? He's Jack.He likes to watch football games. ;He is now watching a football game at home. It's Saturday morning. ;When did they take this picture? ;It's Tuesday.The father came back with a birthday cake.He had a camera with him. ;So we took the picture They are really having an interesting week. ;4.Listen,colour and
draw. ;Can you see the clown in this picture? Yes,he is a funny man. ;He's playing with the balls.How many balls is he throwing? ;He's throwing three balls.Color the ball between the clown and tree green. ;OK.Color the ball between the clown and tree green. ;Can you see the balloons on the desk? Yes,there are three balloons. ;Color one balloon yellow and one balloon red. ;All right.One balloon yellow and one balloon red. ;Draw a big balloon next to the girl in front of the clown. ;OK.Draw a big balloon next to the girl in front of the clown. ;Can you see the bird on the clown's head? Yes,color it grey, please.Color it grey. ;Draw a bird on the tree please. Draw a bird on the tree. ;Shall I color it? Yes,color it yellow. Shall I color the dress of the clown? ;Yes,please.Color the dress blue and the trousers black. ;OK.Color the dress blue and the trousers black. ;Good,you have done a good job.Thank you. ;
内容来自 听力课堂网:用手机学英语,请加听力课堂微信公众号:tingclass123
[报错与提意见]
订阅每日学英语:你喜欢什么种类的书 的翻译是:Do you like what kind of book 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
你喜欢什么种类的书
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
What kind of books you like
Do you like what kind of book
Do you like what kind of book
What kind of book you like
You like any type the book
相关内容&a船体防腐工程 Hull anticorrosion project & a三年前我们失去了联系,至今没联系上 Three years ago we have lost the relation, until now has not related & a烫钻猫头鹰长袖女T恤 Drills the owl long sleeve female T-shirt very hot 0024 & aBoth include a gentle sunscreen to provide effective SPF 15 protection. 两个包括一种柔和的遮光剂提供有效的SPF 15防护。 & a不要跟我谈钱说爱,因为你根本没有资格 With me do not discuss the money said the love, because you simply do not have the qualifications & a这不是我的照片 This is not my picture & a上帝心疼我了 God loved dearly me & aHeart Inside uncomfortable, there is an indescribable feeling! 心脏在难受里面,有一种难以描述的感觉! & aDomain names cannot contain special characters 域名不可能包含特性 & a生活中总是充满了种种意向不到 In the life has always filled all sorts of intentions & aHow often do you shop? I shop once a month. 您多频繁购物? 我每月一次购物。 & a人才竞争 Competition for talent & agold caviar collagen cream 金鱼子酱胶原奶油 & a你想要稀释汤 You want the dilution soup & aI'm an insomniac, what should i do? 我失眠者,什么应该我做? & awhat did she say to her granddaughter 什么她对她的孙女说 & a生产过程清晰 The production process is clear & a运单号 Bill of lading number & a情侣牵手 Lover connecting rod & aI believe i still love you Baby
oh baby can't you see 我相信i仍然爱您我相信的小oh婴孩不能您看 & a明天我们将进行一次英语考试 We will carry on an English test tomorrow & a一定会影响你的身体健康 Certainly can affect your health & a众所周知电脑游戏有趣,可激发我们的想象,但如果过度沉迷,则会在很多反方面对我们造成伤害。首先,会浪费我们的宝贵时间;另外,长时间地玩电脑游戏对我们的身体也会造成很大的伤害。更糟糕的是,一些游戏中从满了暴力,影响我们的身心发展。因此,我强烈地希望你能远离电脑游戏,越早越好!并且通过广泛阅读,积极参加社会实践活动,过上有意义的生活。 The well known computer games are interesting, may stimulate our imagination, but if sinks excessively confuses, then can cause the damage in very many counter-aspects to us.First, can was Moreover, the long time plays the computer games also to be able to cause the very big dam & adestiny - featuring jaci velasquez 命运-以jaci velasquez为特色 & agrundy grundy & aqomolangma qomolangma & aHu yeah no 呀Hu没有 & awrite the time in english 写时间在英语 & aMiss ever 小姐 & aIt was probably at that time that hechanged his polish name,niklas koppernigk,to the latin form of nicolaus copernicus. hechanged他的波兰名字, niklas koppernigk,对Nicolaus Copernicus的拉丁形式的它那时大概是。 & aArraytitle Arraytitle & a你也要好好加油呀 You also must refuel well & a他的英语进步迅速,令我吃惊 His English progress is rapid, makes me be startled & a所有爱好英语的人 All hobby English person & a我不是一个穿着考究的人 I am not one am putting on the elegant person & a那是我理解错误 That is I understands the mistake & a上个暑假我和同学一起去大连旅游 Previous summer vacation I and schoolmate go to the Dalian traveling together & aHow do you stuy for a test? i study by 您stuy为测试? 我学习 & awhy did you NOT go to school? 为什么您没去学校? & a我有点胖 I am a little fat & aDiego is a saber-toothed cat, who has a somewhat sarcastic personality, although it's usually not intended as malicious. He conquered his hydrophobia in the second film. 地亚哥是一只saber-toothed猫,有一种有些讽刺个性,虽然它通常没有意欲如恶意。 他在第二部影片征服了他的hydrophobia。 & aHakoniwa Hakoniwa & alena does some fisting lena做一些fisting & a我们需要互相帮助 We need to help mutually & a你每天都做眼保健操吗? You make ocular gymnastics every day? & aon mon,may9,2011 at 1:40 pm, 在星期一, may9, pm, & aeating
habit 吃习性 & a做這些能保持健康 Makes these to be able to maintain the health & aIt's September 1st and we'all backe to school. It's good to see all my teachers and friends again. They all look fine 它是9月1日和教育的we'all backe。 再看所有我的老师和朋友是好。 他们全都优良看 & a我才刚回来 I just now come back & a谈论一下英文电影这是个好主意 Discusses English movie this is a great idea & ahow
tv 多少做您 手表电视 & aIf your answers are not correctly,you must correct them by youself. 如果您的答复不是正确的,您必须由youself改正他们。 & a教室(三) Classroom (3) & a你喜欢什么种类的书 You like any type the book &Remember me
Penpal Tradition is being total recast in order to improve, simplify and adapt the set of services that will be 100% free !
You will be kept informed of the progress of work.Registration is now clauses until the launch of the new version .
What kind of TV shows do you like ? - Page 2
&&& &&& Back to the list
- 39 y.o. -
Metropolitan France
- started on 21/12/2007 to 13h03
A lot of people look TV shows now.
It will be very interesting to know the best TV shows.
For me, I watch on TV: smallville, Prison break, Desperate Housewives, NCIS and Lost.
I watch TV a lot of time during the week.
So, let me know what you prefer !
Have a got day
Unknown member
- posted on 07/06/2008 to 18h54
First of all, and without the aim to create hostilities, I wished that the replies in this Forum were written in English. The reason? I wrote to the administrators suggesting a Forum in English for those of us who could not write French, and they sent me here. And now I see that people are replying in French to a question posted in English!!!! There is a very active French Forum for that, ladies and gentlemen. Please, please, write in English so that others can have an opportunity to exchange ideas too!!! I don't think it is too much to ask...
About the question, I prefer watching cultural and informative programs. CNN, BBC America, CNN International, MSNBC.... I like The History Channel, Nat. Geographic, Science Channel, and others of the kind. I like forensics (not the drama series) and medical shows. For fun, Dr. House is a favourite, as well as Monk, re-runs of the X-Files, Eureka and Burnt Notice. I probably forgot a few.
Unknown member
- posted on 08/06/2008 to 13h52
Gala, thanks to remind us that is your english version !!
I don't know if somebody knows 'Boomtown'.. I really love it !
It's on channel 2 in France, the evening.
Unknown member
- posted on 09/06/2008 to 11h48
Gala, this topic was actually moved from the french forum and was created when there was only one forum for french and english speaking members.
This is true french speaking members have been really active on the forum, making non french-speaking members think it was only a french forum.
When we split the forum in two, we moved the english topics to the right forum, together with the replies posted in french. You can see it from the date of the french replies.
Of couse now we invite all members participating here to write in english.
We also hope the english speaking community will soon be as much active as the french one has been so far. Even though Penpal Tradition is a whole single community !
Unknown member
- posted on 09/06/2008 to 23h20
Izanagi you're the best !!!
Unknown member
- posted on 19/08/2008 to 15h54
I usually only watch the news, and now since the olympics are on, I watch the olympics-
Unknown member
- posted on 26/09/2008 to 06h00
Hello everyone, I really like watching all kinds of movies and tv shows. The only thing is that I have to many to name. I ca I really enjoy watching anything scary by Stephen King. He really made great movies. Not to mention he did an awesome job on the books as well. From (Mel1973) Melissa
- 57 y.o. -
Metropolitan France
- posted on 27/09/2008 to 10h48
I am ok with you Melissa, Stephen King is a great writer. Do you know "Bazaar" ?
I also like Desperate housewives, Dr House, Cold case, smalville, The Scott brothers and a lot of other american tv show. American are the best for me in this speciality.
Have a nice day
- 27 y.o. -
United Kingdom
- posted on 25/10/2008 to 02h25
I mainly like reality programmes but soaps can be good too at times.
- 48 y.o. -
United Kingdom
- posted on 25/10/2008 to 11h06
I only have time to catch up on the soaps at the weekend so i dont have much time to watch anything else.
I do like CSI,Ghost Whisperer & Medium.你读什么类型的书(What kind of books do you read?)_英语三级作文_VOA英语网
你读什么类型的书(What kind of books do you read?)
发表时间:内容来源:
你读什么类型的书(What kind of books do you read?)
I&like to read love story novels. because they described the most emotions that a human would have, or even unusual emotions that we don't even know about. In that way i learned more about how to describe people's emotion, and for young girls, mostly they are into that kind of subject. Love could be a fairy tale, or a dream that a girl's ever wanted. everything they dream about, they can picture themselves into the character, to make they satisfaction of love.
来自: 文章地址:
Latest News通过我们的英语论坛学习英语。
留言板是绝佳的英语问答集散地。
你的发言越多,所有会员练习英语的机会也就增加啦!
1 through 10 of 24
What kind of book do you like?I like novel for&i can taste different lifes and see different people in it.Some of the novels&may let me feel the bitter taste of life and&let me believe&that no matter how frustrated i&feel i'm able to take it!&Of course&some others&could let me feel the life is shining.I one word,books really give delight to me!
09:55 AM Apr 04 2007 |
I also like novel, and poems, especially chinese acient poems.
06:23 PM Apr 04 2007 |
i like reading specilly english books but i can not buy them& prices very high i like novels
08:50 AM Apr 05 2007 |
life in fictionstasting their tears, singing their songs…wake up! my silly girljust beside you are there all your loved&
09:25 AM Apr 05 2007 |
Saudi Arabia
yeah come on you can allways steal with out any one knowing and if its your first time bring a great big bag with you just incase..and yeah books disgust me alot i hate reading.
06:20 AM Apr 07 2007 |
thanks alot for your respon but i think it is a bad& idea thanks again
06:30 AM Apr 07 2007 |
Saudi Arabia
hey i dont do that .. not untel i get what i want then ill tose you in jail .. really im helpfull too..
07:45 AM Apr 07 2007 |
Saudi Arabia
yeah then you can say that black and blue got you there..cmon..
08:03 AM Apr 07 2007 |
I like mysterys&& thrillers
01:10 PM Apr 08 2007 |
I like to read the books very much and kind of books like to read is about study of mind, lady&s magazine, real story, literature and etc.
01:48 AM Apr 09 2007 |
1 through 10 of 24
For information on products for educational institutions, please visit .}

我要回帖

更多关于 kind of like 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信