Youcan i thinkk you can, you can.

这是一个励志的故事,if you think you can,you can!
我的图书馆
这是一个励志的故事,if you think you can,you can!
今天的比赛又是个让追求完美和带有强迫症的处女座崩溃的游戏...不要吐槽小饭没良心,以下这个方法真的是尽力了!首先,你要有个圆规,画圆不都要圆规吗!然后,还有一个触屏手套,就是连触摸屏也能感受到的手套。最后把圆规的尖头去掉(要换手机的壕请忽略这个步骤),放在圆心部位。另一个头套上触屏手套其中一个手指套里面(可参考下图剑套进剑鞘的动作)。最后,就像在纸上画圆一样轻松画出好圆啦!(是真的吗?)有一句话叫,if you think you can,you can!加油啦!赢比赛拿红包!
喜欢该文的人也喜欢找一首英文歌,男声的,高潮部分是you can什么什么 you can什么什么 you can什么什么的,满欢快的歌。_百度知道
找一首英文歌,男声的,高潮部分是you can什么什么 you can什么什么 you can什么什么的,满欢快的歌。
很喜欢,但是离远了点没太听清词,希望大家帮帮忙
没有人知道了吗?那么 推荐一下英文男声的校园歌曲怎么样
我有更好的答案
as long as you love me后街男孩的!
是Hall of Fame吗
我也在早这个
其他7条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。求助大神有首美国歌曲 好像是摇滚 歌词是 you think you can fight me_百度知道
求助大神有首美国歌曲 好像是摇滚 歌词是 you think you can fight me
我有更好的答案
U Make Me Wanna (Radio Edit) - BlueYou know you make me wannayou know you make me wannaTo start it off I know you know meTo come to think of it it was only last weekThat I had a dream about us ohThat's why I am here I'm writing this songTo tell the truth you know I have been hurting all alongSomeway let me know you want me girlEverytime you see me what do you seeI feel like I'm a poor man and you're the queenOh baby you're the only thing that I really needBaby that's whyYou make me wanna call you in the middle of the nightYou make me wanna hold you till the morning lightYou make me wanna love you make me wanna fallYou make me wanna surrender my soulI know this is a feeling that I just can't fightYou're the first and last thing on my mindYou make me wanna love you make me wanna fallYou make me wanna surrender my soulWell I know that these feelings won't end no noThey'll just get stronger if I see you againBaby I'm tired of being friendsI wanna know if you feel the sameAnd could you tell me do you feel my painDon't leave me in doubtEverytime you see me what do you seeI feel like I'm a poor man and you're the queenOh baby you're the only thing that I really needAnd baby that's whyYou make me wanna call you in the middle of the nightYou make me wanna hold you till the morning lightYou make me wanna love you make me wanna fallYou make me wanna surrender my soulI know this is a feeling that I just can't fightYou're the first and last thing on my mindYou make me wanna love you make me wanna fallYou make me wanna surrender my soulI'll take you home real quick and sit you down on the couchPour some dom perignon and hit the lights outBaby we can make sweet loveThen we'll take it nice and slowI'm gonna touch you like you've never know beforeWe're gonna make love all nightYou make me wanna call you in the middle of the nightYou make me wanna hold you till the morning lightYou make me wanna love you make me wanna fallYou make me wanna surrender my soulI know this is a feeling that I just can't fightYou're the first and last thing on my mindYou make me wanna love you make me wanna fallYou make me wanna surrender my soulYou make me wanna call you in the middle of the nightYou make me wanna hold you till the morning lightYou make me wanna love you make me wanna fallYou make me wanna surrender my soulI know this is a feeling that I just can't fightYou're the first and last thing on my mindYou make me wanna love you make me wanna fallYou make me wanna surrender my soulYou make me wanna call you in the middle of the nightYou make me wanna hold you till the morning lightYou make me wanna love you make me wanna fallYou make me wanna surrender my soul
不是这个哎,应该是美国或者英文的摇滚,mv是个演唱会 不过还是谢谢了
采纳率:92%
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
if you think you can,you can 这句话有没有语法错误?是if you think you can,you can 还是if you think you can,you will can?这是对真是条件的虚拟,应该遵循主将从现吧?
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
if you think you can,you can 是对的if引导的是真实条件句 是一般现在时 其中you can 是 think的宾语从句,后面的 you can是主句本句遵循了主将从现主将从现的完整表述是主句是一般将来时、祈使句 或是含情态动词的句子时,条件状语从句或时间状语从句用一般现在时
抱歉,我还是不太明白,既然遵循主将从现了,是不是应该是 if you think you can, you will can?
原谅我的无知……
没有you will can这种表达主句含情态动词 也属于主将从现can是情态动词 后面省略了动词原形原句=if you think you can (do), you can (do)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
If you think you can是条件状语从句,you can 是宾语从句。这句话是对的。
扫描下载二维码您访问的帖子暂时无法查看_帖子_OPPO手机官方社区
您访问的帖子暂时无法查看
由于历史数据升级的需要,您访问的帖子暂时无法查看,请留意开放公告。
本次发糖数
关于我们:}

我要回帖

更多关于 think you teeth 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。