英语在线口语发音口语好的同学能不能帮我用标准发音读一下这篇自我介绍,多谢

您当前所在位置:
小学一年级英语口语自我介绍
口语是英语学习的重要部分,对于学习英语的同学来说,口语是一大拦路虎,为此,本文为大家介绍了这篇小学一年级英语口语自我介绍,希望可以帮助到大家。
Goodafternoon, teachers! Today, I`m very happy to make a speech here。 Now, let me introduce myself。 My name is ZhuRuijie。 My English name is Molly。 I`m 12。 I come from Class1 Grade 6 of TongPu No。2 Primary School。 I`m an active girl。 I like playing basketball。 Because I think it`s very interesting。 I`d like to eat potatoes。 They`re tasty。 My favourite colour is green。 And I like math best。 It`s fun。 On the weekend, I like reading books in my room。 I have a happy family。 My father is tall and strong。My mother is hard-working and tall, too。 My brother is smart。 And I`m a good student。 My dream is to be a teacher, because I want to help the poor children in the future。 Thank you for listening! Please remember me!
大家现在是不是觉得小学一年级英语口语自我介绍也没有那么可怕呢?希望大家通过对这篇***的阅读,自己能够总结出适合自己的一套学习英语的好方法。
相关推荐:
更多精彩内容尽在:&&&&&&&&&&&&
精品学习网小学频道微信 公众平台 :二维码扫一扫 热点资讯全知道微信账号:小学生:jpxxs633
QQ群:关注精品学习网小学生频道新浪微博
@精品小学频道
频道相关推荐
精品学习网()在建设过程中引用了互联网上的一些信息资源并对有明确来源的信息注明了出处,版权归原作者及原网站所有,如果您对本站信息资源版权的归属问题存有异议,请您致信(将#换成@),我们会立即做出答复并及时解决。如果您认为本站有侵犯您权益的行为,请通知我们,我们一定根据实际情况及时处理。
小学试题库
一年级英语知识点最新更新
学习在线查询工具英语专业学生面试时的英文自我介绍范文
英语专业学生面试时的英文自我介绍范文
09-02-05 &匿名提问
Good afternoon,everyone. i am very glad to be here for your interview. I hope i can make a good performance today. I'm confident that I can succeed. Now i will introduce myself briefly. I am 22 years old, born in ChongQing proveince and I am a senior(大四学生) student in XXX(某学校). My major is XXX(专业名称), In the past 3 years, I spend most of my time on study. I have passed CET/3/4 /6. I am open—minded , quickly thoughs and skillful in searching for information on internet . I can operate computer well . In my spare time, I have broad interests .Such as reading ,surfing the internet ,enjoying music ,writing some articles on my blog and even chatting with foreign friends online if possible . I ways believe working hard can bring us more opportunities . I am a hard working person especially do the thing which i am interested in. i will try my best to finish it no matter how difficult it is. ok, that is all,thank you for your attention.
请登录后再发表评论!
Good morning, ladies and gentlemen! It is really my honor to have this opportunity for an interview. I hope I can make a good performance today. Now I will introduce myself briefly. I am 26 years old, born in Hunan province. I graduated from Hunan University. My major is foreign trade English. And I got my bachelor degree after my graduation in the year of 2004. I spent most of my time on study, and I’ve passed CET-8.After I graduated, I worked as a merchandiser in a foreign trade company. Then I changed my work, this time I worked as an assistant, and then a foreign trade representative in a wedding dress company in guangdong province. It was a big platform for me to learn, to show my ability. During several years’ working, I get familiar with the whole flow of export. Meanwhile, I realize the difference in cultures and trading styles of different countries. I learned not only the professional knowledge about products, but also the skill in business negotiation. Thank you for your time and consideration.
请登录后再发表评论!
楼上的。好棒
请登录后再发表评论!
现在比较流行在家学的那种,不用到培训班上课,很方便的,你可以到网上搜索一下看看哪个适合自己。学习英语,坚持是很重要的,好的学习环境也是很重要的,像我报名的ABC天下英语是有专门的课程顾问一对一跟进的,也有学习口语的配套课程,学习效果很好,很喜欢那的语言环境,非常好!你可以去试听的,自己感受一下,网上也有价格可以参考。如果是零基础,建议找欧美外教1对1学标准口语,打好基础是最快最有效果的,如果和口音不标准的外教学偏了,以后要调整就更麻烦了。学好英语口语更重要的还是平时听说读写的基础要掌握好哦。
请登录后再发表评论!求大神帮我读一下自我介绍_英语口语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:239,263贴子:
求大神帮我读一下自我介绍收藏
自己写的超烂,而且读的也求大神助我一臂之力自镇
求读,别沉
隔段时间进来还是没人读
后面看不见了
Good afternoon
My dear judges! It is my great honor to meet you here and it is a good chance to learn form you.now, I will introduce myself briefly. My name is Zhang bei,nineteen years old,A student in northwest normal university, 我一节一节的来发吧,就是麻烦你了
my major is flight attendant services. During three years hard working ,I have equipped myself with a good basic knowledge of my major, and a communication ability using english.
At the university, I was always attaching importance to develop my overall quality, I had
obtained the scholarship form the university. I participated in lots of school activities and social practice. I have learn that we should work in a team and share happiness and honor to teammate.
No quit! Never give up when we meet with any problems.there must be ways to overcome the difficulties.Because I have courage and confidence. My character? I know I am optimistic and confident.
sometimes,I prefer to singing and play piano. I have learn to listen and communication with passenger sincerely, friendly,cautiously,patiently and carefully. Meanwhile,I will enjoy the biggest happiness of flying.
I choose your company just because of good management system and pioneering spirit of it. I would try my best to give good service to the passengers once I enrolled in your company, I need opportunity! Good luck to me!
突然发现要到3级才能发语音,所以我是不是应该先水到三级...
你写成了form
Good luck!
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或英语学习需要勤奋,同时也要做到学以致用,不能最终学成哑巴英语。平时多用英语进行交流,久而久之自己英语口语能力自然会有提高。英语自我介绍是英语口语中一个最基础的部分,学会用英语介绍自己也是一个能力。本文为大家整理了一些小学英语口语自我介绍的文章,供大家学习借鉴。
——《英语口语自我介绍》专题简介}

我要回帖

更多关于 口语发音 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信