一,八年级英语词汇运用对嘛

【M·4ever】对于米拉你脑海中第一个词汇是什么_米拉·乔沃维奇吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:22,393贴子:
【M·4ever】对于米拉你脑海中第一个词汇是什么收藏
提到米拉 乔沃维奇,大部分人第一印象就是生化危机,而不太知道米拉的其他影片,米拉被人记住是因为生化危机,也只是生化危机
99%的人都不知道有这么好用的苹果助手 你用过吗?
幻影追凶 电影院看的
米姐作品不少
女神,永远的……
尽管世界末日来了 米拉仍然是辣么善良
米拉是我心中的女战神
平原变险峰
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或使用所给的词语.编写一个意义相对完整的语段.提示词:exercise, eat, sleep, lifestyle, better要求:1. 使用全部提示词.并在语段中用“下划线 标出提示词,2. 语段具有一个相对合理的主题意义,3. 词数为50词左右.最多不超过80词.   题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
使用所给的词语,编写一个意义相对完整的语段。提示词:exercise, eat, sleep, lifestyle, better要求:1. 使用全部提示词,并在语段中用“下划线”标出提示词;2. 语段具有一个相对合理的主题意义;3. 词数为50词左右,最多不超过80词。________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 
If you want to stay healthy. You should do exercise every day. You’d better eat healthy food and sleep early to keep good lifestyle.【解析】试题分析:通过提几点保持健康的意见把所给的几个词连接成句子。要用一般现在时,用第二人称来序数。【亮点说明】短文用了if引导的条件状语从句,为文章增色不少,如:If you do these,you’ll be better.考点:提纲作文。 
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:2014年广东省中考模拟(六)英语试卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
Once a man came to a smart man’s house and said, “I have many bad habits. Which one of them should I give up
?” The wise man said, “Never tell lies (谎言) and always speak the truth.” The man promised (承诺) to do
and went home.At night the man was about to go out to steal (偷). Before leaving, he
for a moment about the promise he made to the wise man. “If he asks me where I have been, what shall I say? Shall I say I
stealing? No, I cannot say that. But nor can I lie. If I tell the truth, everyone will start
me and call me a thief. I would be punished for stealing.” So the man made a decision not to steal that night, and gave up this bad habit.Next day, he wanted to drink wine. When he was about to do so, he said to himself, “What shall I say to the wise man if he asks me
I did during the day? I cannot tell a lie.” And so he gave up the
of drinking wine.
, whenever the man thought of doing something bad, he remembered his promise to tell the truth at all times. One by one, he gave up all his bad habits and became a very
person.Telling the truth is a very good habit. If you always speak the truth, you can save yourself from a lot of
and become a person whom everyone likes and favors.Make a promise: I shall always speak the truth. 1.A. first B. next C. then2.A. that B. it C. so3.A. played B. sleptC. thought4.A. hung outB. went out C. handed out 5.A. hatingB. watchingC. fooling6.A. what B. whereC. how7.A. use B. word C. idea8.A. On the wayB. In this wayC. By the way9.A. rich B. strong C. good10.A. pleasureB. troubleC. hopes 
来源:2014年广东省中考英语模拟(十二)试卷(解析版)
题型:单项填空
– Do you think Sonia will pass the math exam?– Sure. She’s ________ so much time on it.A. costB. paidC. spent 
– Would you like some coffee?– No, thanks. I ________ drink coffee. Coffee is bad for my stomach.A. nearlyB. usuallyC. hardly 
题型:补充句子
根据情景提示,用恰当的短语或句子填空。(每空2分,共8分)*你想知道Tina的出生日期,可以这样问:1.Excuse me, Tina! ________________________________________________________?* 你的英语老师说你这学期学得比上学期好,你可以这样告诉妈妈:2.My English teacher said I ____________________________ this term than last term.* 你想借用Paul的电脑,可以这样说:3.______________________________________________________ your computer, Paul?* 请你告诉大家你小时候的外貌特征,可以这样说:4._____________________________________________________ when I was a little kid. 
来源:2014年广东省中考英语模拟试卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
After shaking the east coast of Honshu, Japan on March 11, the earthquake has caused more than 10, 000 deaths and 17, 000 people missing. In downtown of Tokyo, buildings shook and frightened citizen blocked out all the streets and roads. The tsunami(飓风)afterwards, which caused more deaths and injury, made Japanese people unable to cheer up. “Now that our neighbors are in trouble,” the Foreign Ministry spokesman said, “we are in our turn to give a hand. Our rescue team has already got there in time to help.” The terrible earthquake also caused a big fire breaking out at the Fukushima nuclear power plant(福岛核电站), leading to a radiation leaking(泄漏).50 nuclear workers, facing radiation and fire, became the only people remaining at the Fukushima nuclear power plant on Tuesday — and perhaps Japan’s last chance of preventing a broader nuclear danger. They have volunteered to put seawater on dangerous nuclear fuel(核燃料)to cool it down, to prevent thousands of tons of radioactive dust high into the air. Some scientists suggest that the leaking is harmful to human being and may influence human body through rain or snow from the sky in the future. 1.The earthquake in Japan has caused over ______ people missing.A. 10, 000B. 17, 000C. 27, 0002.From the passage, we know that ______ led to a radiation leaking.A. the earthquakeB. the tsunamiC. the rain3.______ the nuclear fuel can prevent radioactive dust high into the air.A. Throwing awayB. Burning outC. Cooling down4.Some scientists suggest Japanese people watch out for _______.A. the fireB. the weatherC. the seawater5.The main idea of this passage is that ______.A. Japan is the most dangerous country in the worldB. a big fire broke out at the Fukushima power plantC. the earthquake in Japan led to a radiation leaking 
– I have difficulty in learning English. I don’t know _______.– Why not join an English club?A. why to doB. what to doC. when to do 
来源:2014年广东省汕头市潮南区中考模拟考英语试卷(解析版)
I didn’t know when he
back. He said he would call me when he
home.A. wil getsB. got C. gotD. would get 
We should let the children know the ______ of fire, and tell them not to play with it.A. ruleB. influenceC. danger 
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号?上一篇文章:
?下一篇文章:
& &评论摘要(共 17 条,得分 1649 分,平均 97 分)}

我要回帖

更多关于 八年级下英语词汇运用 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信