He doesn't like sports.
感谢你的细致回答,我的问题已经解决了,多谢大家的帮助哦!
扫描下载二维码人教新目标八年级上英语Unit 2测试题(有答案)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
人教新目标八年级上英语Unit&2测试题(有答案)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
人教新目标八年级上英语Unit&2测试题(有答案)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文 章来源 莲山 课 件 w w w.5Y k J. c oM 人教新目标八年级上英语Unit 2测试题(有答案)I.重点词组1.help with housework帮助做家务/ help sb. with sth.帮助某人做某事& 2. on weekends在周末&&&& 3.how often多久一次& 4.hardly ever几乎从不&& 5.once or twice a week每周一到两次& 6. a few times a month每月好几次&& 7.almost every day几乎每天&& 8. be free有空&& 9.go to the movies去看电影&& 10.use the Internet用互联网&& 11. swing dance摇摆舞&& 12.play tennis打网球&&& 13.stay up late熬夜;睡得很晚&& 14. at least至少& 15. have dance and piano lessons上舞蹈课和钢琴课&&& 16.go to bed early早点睡觉17.play sports进行体育活动&& 18.be good for对……有好处 19.go camping去野营& 20.not…at all一点儿也不……&&& 21. in one’s free time在某人的业余时间&&&& 22.such as比如;诸如&&&&& 23.old habits die hard积习难改&& 24. go to the dentist去看牙医25.more than多于;超过&&& 26. less than少于 27. How about…? .....怎么样?/ ……好不好?28.want sb. to do sth.想让某人做某事& 29.How many+可数名词复数+一般疑问句……有多少……?& 30.主语+find+that从句. ……发现…… 31.spend time with sb.和某人一起度过时光32.It’s+ adj.+ to do sth.& 做某事的……的。 33.ask sb. about sth.向某人询问某事34.by doing sth. 通过做某事&&&&& 35. What’s your favorite……?你最喜爱的……是什么?36.the best way to do sth.做某事的最好方式&& 37.the most popular最受欢迎的
I.&用方框内短语的适当形式。be good for, how often , in one’s free time . use the Internet& , stay up, such as& 1.&_____ do you go to the movies ? Once a month.2.&Mary often __________for fun and not for homework.. 3.&What does Mary do _______________? 4.&It is ____________us to do exercise.5.&Children should sleep ________nine hours every night.6.&My father ________ very late working last night.7.&He likes sports ,_______ swimming and basketball.II.用所给单词的适当形式。(10分)&1. Mike goes to see his grandparents _________(one) a week. 2. He spends more than an hour __________(exercise) every day. 3. He didn’t go to school. He could ____&& ____(hard) read or write. 4. It’s a good habit to brush your&&&&&&&&&& (tooth) every day. 5.To keep healthy,I decide _______ (exercise) half an hour every day. 6.Look! Your pet dog is&&&&&&&& (die). 7.Exercise is&&&&&&&& (health) for the mind and the body.&8. Your sweater is beautiful. I want _________(buy) one,too. 9. How about&&&&&&&& (go) shopping on Sundays?10. He usually study English by&&&&&&&& (read) it in the morning.III.根据汉语提示,完成句子。(10分)&1.They always go to bed early, they never&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (熬夜).&2.I go shopping&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (一周三次).&3.Vegetables are&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (对……有好处)our health.&4.Most students use internet&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (为了好玩)and not for homework.&5.He plays soccer&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (至少) four time a month.&6.We found only&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (百分之十五) of the students exercise every day.&7. --_________& _______(多久一次)does your brother exercise?& --Every day. &8.She is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (一个五岁的) girl.&9.Her parents are not very because she&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (几乎从不)helps with housework.&10.We think&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (放松的最好办法)is through exercise.IV.句型转换(10分)1..My mother never eats junk food. (对画线部分提问_____ _____ ____your mother ______ junk food?2.Although I’m very healthy ,I exercise every day. (改为同义句) I’m very healthy, ________I exercise every day3.Mary is 16 years old.(改为同义句) &Mary is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& girl.4.I go to school five days a week.(提问)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& do you go to school a week?5. Bob does his homework for an hour every evening . (对画线部分提问)_______& _______ ______ Bob ______his homework?6.Do you want to come? (同义句)&&&&&&&&& you&&&&&&&& to come?7.She usually watches TV for over two hours a day.(同义句) She usually watches TV for&&&&&&&&&&&&&& two hours a day.8.He never goes shopping on weekend,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ?(改为反意疑问句)9..She usually exercises on weekends. (对画线部分提问& _____& _____ she usually____ on weekends?10. She eats junk food once a week.(对画线部分提问)& ________ _______ ______she eat junk food? V.选择填空(25分) (& )1.―&&&&&&& do you exercise?&& ―Hardly ever.&&& A.How many times& B.How often&& C.When&& D.How(& )2.Jane&&&&& stay up late because she didn’t finished his homework.& A.had to& B.must&& C.should&& D.must to(& )3.Tom studies _______.&& He _______plays with his friends. A. hard&& B. hardly&& C. Hhardly&& D. hard (& )4.Jane is&&&&&&&&& high school student in the United States.A.a 18-year-old&&&& B.a 18-years-old&&&&& C.an 18-years-old&&& D.an 18-year-old(& )5. _____ it was very cold, _____ my friend still went swimming in Jialing River this morning. A. Abut&&& B.A/&& C.Balthough&& D./;although(& )6. ―How often do you drink milk? ―I don’t like it,so I _____drink it.& A.always B.usually C.hardly ever D. often (& )7.“85%of the students in our class like English.”means “ _____students in our class like English.” A.All& B.Most&& C.Few&& D.No (& )8―Does Antony always finish his homework on time?&―Yes,of course. He_____ leaves today’s work until tomorrow.&& A.also&&& B.never&&& C.only&& D.usually (& )9― _______& do you use the Internet a week?&&&& ―Twice.A.How often&& B.How soon&& C.How long&& D.How tnany times(& )10.―How often does the train run to Jinan ? ―_____twenty minutes.& A.Any& B.Each&& C.Every& D.Another (& )11.It’s too dark in the room.He can hardly see anything,______?& A.can he& B.does he C.,can’t he& D.doesn’t he(& )12.It was _________ lovely weather _______ we decided tospend the day on the beach. A. that&& B. that&& C. as&& D. that (& )13.There are a few____but little_____in the cupboard. A. coffee& B.apples C.coffees D.apple,coffee(& )14.My dad ________ a teacher when I grow up .&& A.wants me to& B.wants me to be& C.wants me& D.wanted (& )15.I left my keys in the room yesterday. I had to get in______the window.& A.In& B.through&&& C.over&& D.across(& )16.Mr.Li asks the students_____in the river, because it’s too dangerous.& A.swim B.to swim C.not to swim D.to not swim (& )17..If you have a toothache(牙痛),you can go to see a _____ .& A.doctor&& B.dentist&& C. teacher&& D.policeman (& )18. Reading aloud is the best way&&& English.& A.to learn&& B.learning&& C.to learn& D.learns(& )19.―I can’t find my CDs.&& ―_______you put them in that bag. A. Must&& B. May be&& C. Maybe&& D. May (& )20.Peter is my best friend. He often helps&&& science. A. me with& B, my with C. me on D. me of(& )21.―What about_______ a rest?&& ―OK!Let’s go for a walk. A.&to have&& B. had&& C. have&& D. having (& )22.―How many books in the bag are yours?&& ―&&&&&&& of them is mine.A.No one&&& B.None&&&& C.Not one&&&& D.Noone (& )23. ―____do you watch TV every week? ―Less than two hours. I often have much homework to do. A.How many&&& B. How much&&& C. How long&&& D. How often (& )24.What do you usually do&&&&&& weekends?&&&& A.on&&& B.of&&& C.in&&&& D.with(& )25.Did you find the answer&&&&&& the question about&&&&&&& TV very interesting?A.to, watching&&& B,of, watching&&& C.to,watched&&& D.of ,& watched
VI. 用方框内单词的正确形式填空,有两项多余。
hard, try, say, kind, write, help, drink, when, habit, tell , keep, timeDear Kate, Thanks for your letter. I am really happy to____ 1 you about my ___ 2 . I usually get up at 6:30 and have breakfast at 7:00. I 3____ milk and eat an egg every day . I think this can _4____ me healthy ._5___ I’m at school , I sometimes play basketball with my friends , but I _6___ ever play soccer. I only _7___ to do that once or twice . I like music class very much , and I go to play the piano three_8_____ a week .So you see, I’m _9___ of healthy , Can you _10___ to me and tell me something about yourself?
VII.理解(10分)&&& There are four people in my family. They’re my grandfather, my parents and me. My grandfather exercises every day. He never uses the Internet. He eats vegetables three times a day, but he hardly ever drinks milk. And he watches TV every night. My father is a taxi driver. He’s very busy. He never exercises, but he sometimes surf the Internet. He watches TV on Saturday and Sunday evening. He often eats vegetables and drinks milk. My mother is a housewife(家庭主妇). She watches TV twice a day. She never surf the Internet. She sometimes eats vegetables, but she drinks milk three times a week. Exercise? Of course she does. She exercises every day by doing housework. I’m a middle school student. I go to school from Monday to Friday. I often exercise. But on Saturday and Sunday, I don’t exercise because I have too much homework to do. I watch TV only on Sunday evening. But I surf the Internet twice a week. I drink milk every day, but I don’t like vegetables. My mother often says to me, “Why do you eat so much meat, Mike? It’s not good for your health.” But I like it very much. (& )1. _____ sometimes surf the Internet in his family. && A. Mike and his father& B. Mike and his mother C. Mike’s parents D.Mike’s father and grandfather (& )2. _____ watch TV every day in his family. && A. Mike and his grandfather& B. Mike’s mother and grandfather& C. Mike’s parents&&&&&&&&& D. Mike’s father and grandfather (& )3. What does Mike’s father do? &A. He often eats vegetable. B.He sometimes surf the Internet. C.He is very busy. D.He is a taxi driver. (& )4. Why don’t Mike exercise on Saturday and Sunday? &&&&& A. Because he wants to surf the Internet.&&&&&& B. Because he wants to watch TV. &&&&&& C. Because he has too much homework to do.& D. Because he has to go to school. (& )5. Mike likes eating _____ very much.&&&& A. meat&&& B. vegetables&& C. fruit&& D. milk
VIII、书面表达(15分) 请根据调查表所提供的信息写一篇不少于70词的报道。文章的开头已给出(不计入总词数)。 No 7 Middle School: Activity Survey&& Activities&Every day&Once or twice a week&Three or four times a weekPlay computer games&&& 0%&&&&&&&& 70%&&&&&&&&&&& 30%&Watch TV&&& 5%&&&&&&&& 85%&&&&&&&&&&& 10%& Exercise&&& 60%&&&&&&&& 10%&&&&&&&&&&& 10%&Do homework&&& 100%&&&&&&&& 0%&&&&&&&&&&& 0%&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& An Activity Survey from No. 7 Middles School&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Unit 2参考答案Here are the results of the student activity survey at No. 7 Middle School. I.1.dentist& 2.junk& 3.program& 4.twice& 5.hardly& 6.least& 7.exercise& 8.althogh& 9.through& 10.neverII.1.once& 2.exercising& 3.hardly& 4.teeth& 5.to exercise 6.dying& 7.healthy& 8.to buy& 9.going& 10.readingIII.1.stay up late& 2.once a week& 3.good for& 4.for fun& 5.at least& 6.fifteen percent& 7.How often& 8.a five-year-old& 9.hardly ever& 10.the best way to relaxIV.1.never& 2.hardly ever& 3.a sixteen-year-old& 4.How many days& 5.How long& 6.Would,like& 7.more than& 8.does he&&& 9.eating habit is&& 10.How often doesV.1―5BACCB 6―10CBB DC 11―15ABABB 16―20CBACA 21―25DBCAAVI. 1―5AACDB 6―10BABABVII.1―5ABDCBVIII.;略
&文 章来源 莲山 课 件 w w w.5Y k J. c oM
没有相关试题上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?句型转换。1. He likes sports shows because they are exciting. (就画线部分提问)
_____ _____ he_____ sports shows?2. I love talk shows. (变为一般疑问句)
_____ you _____ talk shows?3. Would you like to show me your photos? (改为同义句)
Would you like to _____ _____ _____ _____ _____?4. My father thought soap operas were boring.
(就画线部分提问)
_____ _____ your father _____ soap operas?5. Ann likes Dumpling King and game shows very much. (变为否定句)
Ann _____ _____ Dumpling King or game shows at all.
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:
句型转换。1. He likes sports shows because they are exciting. (就画线部分提问)
Would you like to _____ _____ _____ _____ _____?4. My father thought soap operas were boring.
(就画线部分提问)
_____ _____ your father _____ soap operas?5. Ann likes Dumpling King and game shows very much. (变为否定句)
句型转换。1. He likes sports shows because they are exciting. (就画线部分提问)
(就画线部分提问)
科目:最佳答案见解析解析1. Why does like
2. Do love
3. show your photos to me4. How did like
5. doesn't like知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心文档分类:
下载后只包含 1 个 DOC 格式的文档,没有任何的图纸或源代码,
下载前请先预览,预览内容跟原文是一样的,在线预览图片经过高度压缩,下载原文更清晰。
您的浏览器不支持进度条
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩?页未读,继续阅读
播放器加载中,请稍候...
该用户其他文档
下载所得到的文件列表谢孟媛初级文法讲义(笔记)(精).doc
文档介绍:
谢孟媛英文初级文法第1集笔记名词的功用。当主语,补语,宾语 1. 名词的种类单数/ 复数例如 I like dogs 。我喜欢狗。普通名词 book pencil. D og. S paceship 宇宙飞船、集合名词 class, family, audience 听众。例如 1. My family is large. 我家是一个大家庭。 2.My family are all early risers 起早的人。我家人都起的很早. 专用名词。--------- Bob, Smith, April, London.----- 专用名词前不能加冠词不加 S 下面的专用名词需要加上定冠词。例如 The united states . 美国 The united Nations . 联合国。物质名词。------glass wood paper butter fruit 数字+ 容器(度量衡)+ of+ 物质名词例如 a loaf of bread 一片面包。 L oaves of bread 很多面包 A cup of coffee. 一杯咖啡。 A sheet of paper. 一张纸。 T wo sheet of paper. L 两张纸 A spoonful of sugar 一勺糖。抽象名词。-------beauty 美丽 honesty 诚实 love 爱 patience 耐心 happiness 幸福 music 音乐。 2. 名词的数------- 个数 1 单数/ 个数 2 以上是复数例如 dog---dogs book ---books girl ---- girls 名词字尾为 S. sh. Oh .x. o---- + es如 classes buses dishes benches boxes 注意名词字尾为字音+ O 复数名词+ es如 tomatoes 但是也有例外的如 photo---- photos P iano----pianos 名词字尾为+ y 的复数名词要去 y+ ies 如 baby-babies story---stories city---cities lady----ladies 名词字尾为 f或 fe去 f/fe + ves 如 leaf 叶------ leaces knife — knives wife---- wives 也有例外。 H andkerchiefs 手帕。 C hiefs 酋长 R oofs 屋顶不规则变化的复数名名词字尾加 en,或 ren 如 Ox ---oxen , child----- children 改变母音如 man---men / woman --- women / goose----geese/ tooth/teeth/mouse /mice 单复数同行如 fish , deer sheep chineses japanese O ne fish / two fish A kind of fish 一种鱼 two kind of fishs 俩种鱼 3. 名词的所有格 4. 形成单数名词------ 名词’s 例如 The boy ’s schoolbag/ Joan ’s dress 复数名词------- 名词 s’例如 a girls ’ school/ these students ’ teacher 字尾非 s 的复数名词--- 名词’s 例如 children ’s playground 操场特别注意的所有格用法共同所有格及个别所有格共同所有格----- 名词+ 名词+名词’s 个别所以-------- 名词’s+ 名词’s+ 名词’s 例句 1 Harry and Bill ’s father isa scientist harry 和 bill 的爸爸是个科学家。 2.Harry ’s and Bill ’s fathers are scientists harry 的爸爸和 bill 的爸爸是科学家. (无)生物所有格 A的B=B ofA 如桌子的脚 the legs of the table 车门 the door of the car 女孩子的名字 the girl ’s name 有生命的东西可以这样用/ the name of the girl 所有格之后的名词如在句中非常容易理解时可以省略。例如 1. she ’s going to the dentist ’s 她要去看牙医。 2.I met him at the barber ’s( shop )我在理发店遇见他。 S hop 省略 3. We like to wat lunch at McDonald ’s 我们在麦当老吃午餐。 4. 冠词冠词可分为不定冠词 a/ am 及定冠词 the 它通常放在名词前用来修饰名词。 a/ an 的用法子音开头的单数用a 母音开头的单数用 an 母音有 5个AEIOU 如a book a girl a young a man An apple an umbrella an old woman a/ an 的发音 I read a novel, 我读一本小说 I read a novel 。 not two the 的用法---- 母音前读(低) 子音前的读(则) 例如 please shut the door . 请把那门关上(特指一定要加 the ) T he rich aren ’t always happy. 有钱并不是幸福。 U ntil 2 be 动词一般动词的现在时 1. be 动词的现在时 am are is/ 是。。在。。。的意思例如 1. we are happy.. 2. she is in America. 主语+ be 动词第一人称 I am a boy. 第二人称 you they 复数名词+ are Y ou are my sons . 你们是我的儿子。第三人称的单数加 Is。 He is my students Be 动词的否定, am/ are / is+ not He is not a good baseball player. He isn' ’t good baseball player Be 动词的疑问句肯定句---- 主语+ am/ are /is .. 疑问句 am / are / is+ 主语。。。 that is his camera-------------Is that his camera? T he girl isa junior high school student 这个女孩是中学生。 S enior high school. 高中生、 Is the girl a junior high school student? Be 动词开头的疑问句可用 yes 或 no 回答 Is that man your math teacher 。那个男人是你的说学老师吗? Y es. He is/ n1
内容来自淘豆网转载请标明出处.}

我要回帖

更多关于 he likes music 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信