扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
谁有短一点的英语故事谢谢
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
Last week,Mrs Black went to London.She didn’t know London very well,and she lost her way.Suddenly she saw a man near a bus stop.She went up to the man and said,“Excuse me!Can you tell me the way to the hospital,please?” The man smiled.He didn’t know English!He came from Germany.But then he put his hand into his pocket,and took out an English dictionary.He looked up some words.Then he said slowly,“I’m sorry I can’t understand you.” 上周,布莱克夫人去了一趟伦敦.她不太熟悉伦敦,结果她迷路了.突然她在一个公共汽车站附近看见一位男子.她急忙向这位男子走去,说道:“劳驾您一下!请您告诉我去医院的路,好吗?”这位男子笑了.他听不懂英语.他来自德国.但是他将手伸进了自己的衣袋里,从里面掏出了一本英语词典.他查找到了一些单词.然后他一字一句地说:“我很抱歉我听不懂你说的话.” The father was furious,“If the only reason you asked that is so you can borrow some money to buy a silly toy or some other nonsense,then you march yourself straight to your room and go to bed.Think about why you are being so selfish.I work hard every day for such childish behavior.” The little boy quietly went to his room and shut the door.The man sat down and started to get even angrier about the little boy’s questions.How dare he ask such questions only to get some money?After about an hour or so,the man had calmed down,and started to think:Maybe there was something he really needed to buy with that $10 and he really didn’t ask for money very often.The man went to the door of the little boy’s room and opened the door.“Are you asleep,son?” He asked.“No daddy,I’m awake,” replied the boy.“I’ve been thinking,maybe I was too hard on you earlier,” said the man,“It’s been a long day and I took out my aggravation on you.Here’s the $10you asked for.” The little boy sat straight up,smiling.“Oh,thank you daddy!” He yelled.Then,reaching under his pillow he pulled out some crumpled up bills.The man,seeing that the boy already had money,started to get angry again.The little boy slowly counted out his money,then looked up at his father.“Why do you want more money if you already have some?” the father grumbled.“Because I didn’t have enough,but now I do,” the little boy replied.“Daddy,I have $20 now.Can I buy an hour of your time?Please come home early tomorrow.I would like to have dinner with you.” 一个人工作到很晚,带着疲惫与愤怒回到家里,却发现5岁大的儿子正在门口等他.“爸爸,我可以问你一个问题吗?” “当然,什么问题?” “爸爸,你一个小时赚多少钱?” “这不关你的事.怎么问这样一个问题?”父亲生气地说道.“我只是想知道.请告诉我吧,你一个小时赚多少钱?”小男孩乞求地说.“真想知道就告诉你吧,我一小时赚20美元.” “噢,”男孩说着,低下了头.接着,他抬起头来问:“爸爸,我可以借你10美元钱吗?” 父亲生气了:“如果你问这个问题,只是为了借钱买无聊的玩具或其他没用的东西,那就赶紧回你的房间睡觉去.想想你怎么会这么自私.我每天工作这么辛苦,得到的竟是这样幼稚愚蠢的举动.” 小男孩静静地走进自己的房间,关上了门.这个人坐下后,更加为这个男孩的问题生气了.这孩子怎么敢问这样的问题,就为了借些钱呢?大约过了一个小时,他才平静下来了,开始想:也许他真的需要这10美元买什么东西呢,他并不是经常要钱花.于是这个人走到小男孩的门口,打开了门.“你睡了吗,孩子?”他问.“没有呢,爸爸.我醒着,”男孩回答.“我在想,可能刚才我对你太严厉了,”父亲说,“经过漫长的一天,我把怒气都发到你身上了.这是你要的10美元.” 小男孩坐直了身子,笑了:“噢,”他忍不住呼喊起来.接着,他伸手到枕头底下,拿出一把皱巴巴的钞票.看到男孩已经有钱了,父亲又忍不住要发火.小男孩慢慢地数着钱,然后抬头看着父亲.“既然你已经有钱了,为什么还要更多钱?”父亲粗鲁地抱怨说.“因为我的钱不够,不过现在够了,”小男孩回答,“爸爸,我现在有20美元了,我可以买你一小时的时间吗?请你明天早点下班,我想和你一起吃晚饭.” One day,a teacher took his pupils to a chicken farm to pay a visit.When they came near the incubator,chick just got out of its egg shell.一天,老师带学生到养鸡场参观,当他们走近孵化器时,刚好一只小鸡破壳而出."It's wonderful to see a little thing come out from the egg shell,isn't it?" the teacher said.“看见一个小生命从蛋壳里出来,岂不是很奇妙的吗?”老师说."Yes,sir." said one of the boys," but it would be more wonderful if we knew how a chick gets in to its eggs hell before hand." “是的,老师.”一个男学生说,“可是,如果我们知道它是怎样事先钻进蛋壳里的那就更奇妙了.”
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Guddu's Lucky DayThe sun shone through Gayatri's window. It teased her eyelids open. She yawned, stretched and got out of bed - things she had done a thousand times before. For Gayatri, today beg...
The Eagle and the JackdawAN EAGLE, flying down from his perch on a lofty rock, seized upona lamb and carried him aloft in his talons.A Jackdaw, whowitnessed the capture of the lamb...
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
He put his hand into his pocket.中put为什么不用第三人称单数形式
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
因为这是一个过去式的句子.而 put的过去式 还是 put .
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码漫谈英语短文填空
漫谈英语短文填空重庆市江津第六中学付林Email:一、 短文填空的命题基本要求:1. 材料选取。从考查的材料来看, 短文填空主要选取反映学生学习、生活、心理体会的文章,其次,以社会热点、名人事迹为辅;再次,选取一般故事性的短文。从09年看,比如重庆选取我与同学之间的关系、山东的谈读书、广州的谈集邮、扬州的谈如何了解自己、临沂的介绍林肯、烟台谈青少年写博客、淄博的反映学生学习各负担过重问题等。2. 难度控制。从短文的词汇数量上来看,一篇短文填空的词汇量一般在180~230个左右。从考查的词汇而言,主要是大纲要求的四会词语(即重点词汇),不要求掌握的词汇、一般词汇,通常不作为考查的对象。3. 考点的设置。短文填空的考点设置,主要以名词、动词、形容词副词、介词为主要考查对象,在短文的布局上遵循首句、末句不设空;不逐句设空的原则;每段设置2~3个空;在设空的同时,注意前后暗示和上下文相互暗示的原则。二、 短文填空的主要题型:1、 选词填空。该题型主要是以要求考生根据短文内容,从所给词汇中选择正确词语,并根据语句的需要做适当的变化后,填入空格中,使短文的意思完整。此类考查方式在全国的中考英语试题中所占的比例比较大。2、 看图短文填空。该题型主要是将图与短文联系在一起,要求考生通过阅读短文的同时,借助图画所表达的内容,填写短文所缺的词语,是短文的通顺。如广东。3、 根据首字母填空。该题型要求考生,阅读短文,根据短文内容和所提供的首字母,在空格处填入一个适当的单词,此类考题在全国范围内占主流。如09年山东省、广州市、南京市、武汉市、扬州。4、 语句还原式短文填空。该题型要求考生通读短文,在了解短文大意的情况下,从所给的语句中选择符合表达需要的句子填入空格中,使短文意思连贯、通顺。如09年江西省、成都市、。5、 特定词类短文填空。例如专门以动词的正确形式填空,主要以考查学生对动词的各种用法。临沂三、 短文填空的解题指导:做短文填空试题,考生需要具备正确拼写所学单词的能力,具有一定的语法基础知识,掌握一定的阅读方法,这样做起题才得心应手。下面介绍一些方法供大家在教学中参考。1. 弄清文章大意需要填词的文章有多处信息缺失,因而读者只能通过迅速浏览全文,从整体入手了解内容大意,尤其关注文章首尾句,以便迅速抓住文章主旨,猜测作者的意图、观点。在明确了主要信息之后,结合细节进行分析、推理、归纳,从而把握住文章的中心,从而确定用什么样的词汇来补充缺失的信息最佳。2.做好句法分析通过句法分析弄清要填的词在句中充当的成分,是主语、谓语还是宾语等。如果只主语或宾语,要填的词绝大多数就应当是名词或代词或相当于名词性质的动词不定式或动名词;如果是谓语,要填的词就应当是动词;如果是名词前作定语或在系动词后作表语,要填的词应当是形容词、副词、数词等,如:We ____ busy和He ____ fine之类的句子,busy, fine为形容词,句中无谓语,所以句子的空格处就应当考虑系动词be或look。3.考虑词形变化当确定所填的词之后,应当要考虑英语常见的词类词形的在不同的语法环境中的变化,如名词或代词是单数还是复数,名词是否使用所有格;代词使用主格、宾格、名词性物主代词还是形容词性物主代词;动词时谓语动词还是非谓语动词;如是谓语动词是主动语态还是被动语态,还要考虑使用哪一种时态;如是非谓语动词使用动词不定式还是动名词还是过去分词。要告诫学生知道填哪一个词,马上就草率天上而不作上述词形方面的考虑,而痛失好分。1. 注意固定搭配要教会学生根据短文中所填句子空格前后之间的固定搭配关系来分析,要求学生平时多积累英语固定短语,比如像be good at, do well in, be interested in, make progress, at least, in fact, at most, at last, in this way, pay a visit to, take care of , a lot of ,have a population of, get on well with, have a party, give sb sth, ask sb. To do sth, be/get used to, spend...on ( doing) sth.等,有利于锁定所填词语,避免无边猜想,浪费时间,提高所填词语的正确率。2. 运用常识短文所选材料大多与学生所掌握的基础知识相关,所以,平时要教导学生学英语的同时,应当学好天文地理历史数理化生物等方面的知识,尤其是历史地理方面的知识哼重要,因为英语作为语言,本身就是记录人类进化探索发展的历史过程。因此,一个学生如果有广博的知识,在填涉及某一特定领域的短文时,就会迅速获得表达相关知识的词汇,提高词汇使用的准确率。3. 利用语境从前面的短文填空的命题原则,我们知道,空格的设置有一条就是前后照应的原则。这就说明,这空格的设置不是不着边际的考学生,因此,我们应当教会学生利用上下句、前后段落来推理句子空格应当填什么词准确。4. 抓住语篇标志词在某些情况下,我们无法根据前几种方法去确定要填什么样的词才最佳,遇上这种情况,怎么办。我们应当告诉学生,利用语篇中的一些关联词,如but, and, because, so, or, as, since, for, however, although等的帮助,能尽快地抓住语段或句子的意思,从而确定句子所缺的词汇,补全句子。5. 培养学生正确工整的书写习惯有很多学生在平时的书写中,十分潦草,不太注意自己的书写工整,在完成答案时,使所写词语不易辨认,造成评改误判,十分可惜。因此,我们应当告诫学生:所填的词语动笔前要想好,书写要工整大方,做到一目了然,给人以美的享受,赢得评分老师的青睐。四、 重庆市11年来英语短文填空题命题变化过程及短文填空原题。重庆市11年中考的短文填空题型,经历了一个由探索、定型、完善、确立和提高的过程。(1)探索时期(99年---2002年)从99年最初的命名为"书面表达·看图填空"初步确立短文填空的雏形,但该题型在考试后,命题者发现看图存在着随意性。不同的学生对同一幅图,会因为生活经验的不同,而想到的是不同的词汇,因此,不便确立该题答案的准确性,这引起了命题者们的注意;在2000年的中考英语试题中,该题型改为"根据首字母写出正确的单词",这样使考生对词汇思考用了明确的方向性,在一定程度上降低了难度,有利于考查学生对词汇的掌握和他们的阅读理解能力的高低;在2001年,命题者将短文填空称为"阅读短文填空",使这一题型具有了初步的概念,但有的人认为,这是阅读理解,所以在2002年,又将该题的称谓改为:"看图写话"。从这一阶段,我们可以看出,短文填空在重庆的中考英语试题中处于探索阶段,命题者在探索短文填空这一题型以何种形式出现最佳、最有利于考查学生的英语词汇和英语阅读能力。(2)定型时期(2003年---2004年)经过前面4年的探索比较,在2003年,短文填空这题型得以最终确立。同时,对短文填空的考查的目的、命题方式、材料的选取、空格的设置、该题的分值、题号及评分标准等制定出了基本的标准。(3)完善提高时期(2005---)从2005年起,短文填空在已经确立的基础上,命题已经能够从过去单纯的以故事性短文向反映学生自身实际体验、反映社会热点问题的为主。更注重学生的社会阅历、学习生活、情感体验的考查。附11年来的短文填空考题(99年)书面表达。看图填空One afternoon just before Christmas, an old kind man was walking in the street when he saw a little boy
in front of a beautiful show window.The old man
why he was crying there. The little boy said that he had lost the ten dollars given by his mother. When the old man
this, he put his hand into his pocket and took
a small wallet(钱夹)and gave him
was inside.The little boy
him and stopped crying and smiled. The old man walked away.An hour later, the old man was returning home by the same route(路线). To his surprise, he saw the same boy at the
place. He went up to him and asked if he had lost his money
. The little boy said that he had found the
ten dollars, He was waiting for him there. He wanted to
back the ten dollars to him.56.____ 57. ____ 58. ____ 59.____ 60._____ 61. ____ 62. ____ 63.____ 64.___ 65._____(Keys: 56. 57. 58. 59. 60. 61. 62. 63. 64. lost/ 65. give)(00年)At different times in man's life his food has different effects (影响) on his body. Among children f_____(76) is quickly changed to the power(力量)to run and play games. Most of a young man's food is spent on growing t____ (77); we grow upwards only d_____(78) the first twenty years of our l_____ (79), not later. Working men get their strong bo and if they work h_____ (80), they do not get fat. Office workers eat well and s_____ (81) down a lot, and may begin to grow fat when still quite young. Many older p_____ (82) try to work much and walk often. Perhaps the most difficult time is when a man r____ (83) sixty years of age. His body and mind b_____ (84) restful, without much work or interest. That is when food changes quickly to f_____ (85).76.____ 77.____ 78.____ 79. ____ 80._____ 81. _____ 82. ____ 83._____ 84. _____85._____.(Keys: 76. 77. 78. 79. 80. 81. 82. 83.84. 85. fat. )(01年)" I don't want to move!" Fred said to his father. " I like living here in New York City. And I
to play in the streets. My friends are
. I want to stay!."" We have to
71 , Fred," Mr. Sparks said. " I have a
job in the Islands. Why
you wait until you see them? Maybe you will like living
."" Never !" was Fred's
.A few weeks
, the Sparks family left the city by plane. They
over land for hours. In San Francisco they took
big plane. " There is Hawaii," Mr. Sparks said. " And there is the island we are to live
. But we will visit the other islands, too. 81
of them are beautiful."" I don't care(关心)
they like," said Fred. " " I wish I could go
to New York City right now !"69. ___ 70. ____ 71. ____ 72. ____ 73. _____ 74. ____ 75. _____ 76. ____ 77._____78._____ 79._____ 80._____ 81.____ 82._____. 83.______.(Keys: 69. 70. 71. 72. 73. don't; 74. 75. 76. 77. 78. 79. 80. 81. A 82. 83. back.)(02年)看图写话。Bob likes fish very much. One day, he bought a fish and took it home. When his wife saw the fish, she said to herself, " Good! Now I can ask my friends to have lunch, and we can
." When Bob
in the evening, he found no fish at all. His wife said, " Oh!
." And she gave Bob some bread fro supper. Bob was angry. He took the cat and his wife to the shop nearby and weigh(称)the cat. Then he said to his wife, "
and the fish is also one kilo. The cat is here. But
?"26.____ 27. ____ 28. _____ 29.______ 30.______(Keys: 26. have/eat/ 27. 28. 29. M 30. Where is my fish)(03年)A storm dropped (降)heavy rains on central and southern parts of China.The radio says that
the Xiangjiang River in Hunan, floods caused by terrible
in the past weeks killed 25 people and 13 others were missing.The Chinese Government warned some parts in Yunan and the city of Chongqing of possible heavy rains over the
few days.In Changsha water levels rose( 水位上升)to 38 metres early Monday morning, about 3 metres
80 the danger line.In Guangdong, at
21 people have been killed , while three were
hurt and seven went missing
heavy floods hit northern parts by Saturday.The cities of Shaoguan, Meizhou and Heyuan
hardest hit and many people were left homeless(无家可归的).About 620 million yuan has been lost in the floods. Guangdong has sent something
to Meizhou, Heyuan and Shaoguan to help the people who lost homes build their86 again.77. ____ 78. ____ 79. ___ 80. ____ 81. ____ 82. ____ 83. ____ 84. ____85. ____ 86._____(Keys: 78. 79. next/ coming/ 80. 81. 82. seriously/ 83. when/ 84. 85. useful/ homes.)(04年) Think about watching films every day for a week! Yang Siming , a junior 1 at No. 31 Middle School in Dongyang, is very
about idea.The Children's Film Festival in Dongyang will run
78 Wednesday until June 1. About 2,000 Dongyang children will watch great movies there.All the festival's films - 10 Chinese and 15 from
countries ---are for children. At the end of the festival, children can choose the
ones." We hope these children can choose good
for all the Chinese children," said Chen Jinti, head of the Chinese Children's Film Association (中国儿童电影协会).One of the Chinese films is " Girl's Diary." It
the story of how Ranran, a sixth-grade girl, grows up. She doesn't like maths.
when she gets a good -looking new maths teacher, she begins to
harder on her maths. Her diary
that she loves him. But when her mother reads it, they have a fight. Then they don't talk for a long time. But in the end, she finds that her mum is right and
loves her.77._____ 78. _____ 79. _____ 80.______ 81._____ 82. _____ 83. ______ 84. _____85.______86.______(key: 77. happy/ 78. 79. other/ 80. best/ 81. films/ 82. 83. B 84. work/ 85. says/ 86. really.)(05年)Many people in Beijing have returned to school only because they have become parents.Parents are searching for help to solve a problem: the education of their " only
." " One student complained his father, who liked smoking, always left the
of smoke in the room and he could not do his homework there. Another wrote that his father often played majiang and the
kept him awake most of the night. Many parents know
about home education and keep making mistakes. Parents' schools are badly
," an official (官员)said.The parents' schools provide many talks on
to be good parents.Xu Lin's son was a middle school student. He
all of his first term exams. Xu Lin got
and beat him , but his study didn't improve. Xu Lin then went to parents' school and learned a lot. The boy did well in all his lessons in the next term and helped teach his mother English.Parents need not only to give instructions, but to be
, even by their children. A parent said, "
the class, I know more about my child and she also understand me more."78. ____ 79. ____ 80. _____ 81. _____ 82. _____ 83. ______ 84. ______ 85. _____86._____ 87. _____.(keys: 78. 79. 80. 81. little/ 82. need/ 83. 84. 85. 86. 87. After.)(06年)Maybe you are more interested in sports than in history. You probably think you will never be a top student. In
, anyone can become a better student if he or she wants to. If you can use your time well, you improve your study
much work. Here's how:Plan your time carefully. When you plan your week time, you should make a
of things that you have to do. First write down the time for eating, sleeping, dressing, etc. Then decide on a good time for studying. Of course, studying shouldn't take all of your time. Don't forget to leave yourself enough
for hobbies.Find a good place to study. Look around the house
a good study place. Keep this space, which may be a desk
just a corner of your room, No games, radio, or television ! When you sit down to work, think only about
the subject !Make good use of your time in class. Listen
to what the teacher says. Careful listening in class means less work later. You also need to take notes in class, because it can
it easier for you to learn well.There are only a few sways mentioned here to
you with your studying. I believe you will find
other ways besides these.77.____78. ____ 79. _____ 80. _____ 81. _____ 82. ____ 83. ____ 84. _____85. _____ 86. _____(keys: 77. 78. 79. 80. 81. 82. 83. 84. 85. 86. many/ some/ several. )(07年)Andy was born in China 15 years ago. In 2005, she
to the USA with her family. As a high school student, she has found many differences
Chinese and Americans:About money1) Americans like to spend
than they have, so many of them are always sin debt (欠债). But Chinese usually spend less than they have, so many of them always have
left in the bank.2) The American kids themselves make their own money . Most Chinese kids always
their parents for money.3) Many American parents think there is
need to send their children to an expensive university. It's different in China. Many Chinese parents would do anything to send their children to expensive universities
their family isn't rich enough.About school1) many American girls take part in sports, dancing and singing groups while many Chinese girls take part in study groups.2) many American students think that B is a girl while many Chinese students think that B is too
.About friendsMost American parents let their sons or daughters make friends by
. They never ask them about their friends while Chinese parents usually enjoy knowing more about their children's friends
many different ways, and usually stop them from staying out too late with friends.77. ____ 78. _____ 79. _____ 80. ____ 81. ____ 82. _____ 83. _____ 84. ______85. _____ 86. ______(Keys: 77. went/ 78. 79. 80. 81. 82. 83. though/ 84. bad/ 85. 86. in )(08年)What can you do to keep healthy ? Perhaps for children, healthy eating is one of the most important things. Here are some ideas about
to eat healthily.Having breakfastA good breakfast is very important to children. It's necessary to have it in the
. But some children often go to school
breakfast, just because they want to sleep a little longer. Remember that a good breakfast will help you study better.Having milk" My dream is that all the Chinese children can get half a kilogram (千克)milk a day." The Chinese Premier(总理)Wen Jiabao said this during his
to a milk farm. Milk is also very important to children's health. It makes children grow stronger. It's better for you to
a glass of warm milk
going to bed. That will help you have a good sleep.Having healthy foodHaving healthy food is the most important. That means eating lots of different
of food, especially fruits and vegetables. Don't eat too much chocolate
ice-cream. Some of you
eating fast food, but in fact it is not good for your healthy. Try to eat healthy food as much as
.Having healthy eating habits, and you will have astrong body.77. ____ 78. ____ 79. _____ 80. _____ 81. _____ 82. ____ 83. _____ 84. ____85. ____ 86. ______.(Keys: 77. 78. 79. 80. 81. have/ 82. 83. 84. 85. enjoy/ like/ 86. possible.)(09年)About three years old, I felt very lonely. I didn't like my classmates, my parents or anyone else. My classmates didn't want to talk ___77____ me and my parents were always saying that other kids were better than me. I thought I was the ___78____ unlucky person in the world.One day I had a big fight with one of my classmates. I was so angry __79__ I hit him in the face. Just at that moment, a boy stood up and ___80___ the fight. He was the monitor of our class.After that, he often helped me and we became good ___81___. Whenever I got angry or sad, he would help ___82___ to cool down. My life began to change because of the boy, my best friend. We spent a lot of interesting days together. As ___83___ goes by, I have become happier with people and things. And it ___84____ that people around me have changed, too. My parents don't shout at me ___85____ more and my classmates become friendly to me.But now I can't see my best friend because he is seriously ___86___ and is staying in hospital. How I miss the days when we were together! I hope he will be all right and come back to school soon.77. ___________
78. ___________
79. ___________
80. ___________ 81. ___________82. ___________
83. ___________
84. ___________
85. ___________
86. ___________(Keys: 77. with/to
80. stopped
81. friends 82. me
86. ill /sick.)}

我要回帖

更多关于 gpd pocket 的文章