国内导师推荐信在国外交流啊,怎么让他签名推荐信

武汉大学2014年国家建设高水平大学公派研究生项;联合培养博士研究生国内导师推荐信;DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD;拟留学国别、单位:;导师推荐信内容(联合培养博士生国内导师应提交推荐;国内导师签字:日期:备注:国内导师意见由受理单位;
武汉大学2014年国家建设高水平大学公派研究生项目
联合培养博士研究生国内导师推荐信
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD 申请人姓名:
博士所在年级及博士毕业时间: 国内所学专业/研究方向:
拟留学专业/研究方向:
拟留学国别、单位:
导师推荐信内容(联合培养博士生国内导师应提交推荐信,主要内容包括:对申请人推荐意见;重点对申请人出国学习目标要求、国内导师或申请人与国外导师的合作情况及对国外院校、导师的评价等)。
国内导师签字:
日期: 备注:国内导师意见由受理单位按要求扫描上传至国家留学基金管理委员会信息平台
包含各类专业文献、幼儿教育、小学教育、高等教育、文学作品欣赏、专业论文、中学教育、外语学习资料、行业资料、联合培养博士研究生国内导师推荐信36等内容。 
 2014 年国家建设高水平大学公派研究生项目 联合培养博士研究生国内导师推荐信DDD 申请人姓名: 国内所学专业/研究方向: 拟留学国别、单位:导师姓名 专业技术职称...  2014 年国家建设高水平大学公派研究生项目 联合培养博士研究生国内导师推荐信DDD 申请人姓名: 国内所学专业/研究方向: 拟留学国别、单位:导师姓名 专业技术职称...  武汉大学 2014 年国家建设高水平大学公派研究生项目 联合培养博士研究生国内导师推荐信DDD 申请人姓名: 国内所学专业/研究方向: 拟留学国别、单位:导师姓名 专...  联合培养博士生国内导师推荐信 (1)_其它_高等教育_教育专区。CSC出国,国内导师推荐信模板 北京师范大学联合培养博士生国内导师推荐信博士生姓名 国内导师姓名 专业 ...  华南理工联合培养博士研究生国内导师推荐信_军事_高等教育_教育专区 暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载|举报文档 华南理工联合培养博士研究生国内导师推荐信_军事_高等教育_...  with his outstanding talent and solid mathematical 篇二:2014 年 联合培养博士研究生国内导师推荐信 2014 年国家建设高水平大学公派研究生项目 联合培养博士研究 ...  国家公派研究生(联合培养博士生)研修计划书 Research Plan for CSC Scholarship Program 姓名/Name 性别/Gender 所在学院/College 国内导师/ ...  关于准备2014年在学研究生公派项目申请材料的说明_研究生入学考试_高等教育_教育...三、申请人在准备申请材料时需注意的问题 1 1、国内导师推荐信(联合培养博士生...  《单位推荐意见表》 3.校内专家评审意见表(联合培养博士生申请人需提交) 4.国内导师推荐信(联合培养博士生申请人需提交) 5.邀请信/入学通知书复印件 6.收取...正在加载中...
免费发布培训需求,让合适的机构与我联系
需求发布后,工作时间3小时内收到服务商响应。
95%的客户找到合适的机构,数千家培训机构,最新最全培训资源
申请国外大学推荐信 如何请老师写推荐信
申请国外大学推荐信 如何请老师写推荐信
&&&&& 申请国外大学如何请老师写推荐信呢?相信很多学生都在为请老师写推荐而烦恼。请老师写推荐信并不是难事,要想成功得到推荐信,充分的准备是必要的。如在邮件最后附上个人简历,及时和老师沟通等等。下面就随小编一起来看看吧。相信大家一定会收成良多。
  也许小编的这篇文章讲的内容不是每个人都合用,还请更有经验的同学指正。
  不管是申请英国仍是美澳院校,留学文书最重要的部门都包括PS (Personal Statement)个人陈述和RL(ReferenceLetter)推荐信。PS当然是自己写,RL通常需要大学教授出具。能为自己争取一份言辞恳切、内容详实的推荐信无疑可认为自己的申请加分。
  我一共向这学期教我课的3位老师提出写推荐信的哀求,分别是实践课Student Campus TV,经济英语和德英翻译。最后的结果是拿到了两封,其中一封符合申请要求,也让自己满足。下面先以终极成功的来自翻译公司翻译课老师的推荐信为例,一步步讲讲从提出哀求到获得推荐信的过程;然后我也会总结一下另两次尝试不够成功的原因。
  Step 1:提出哀求&
  如何请老师写推荐信呢?我以为最好当面提出,这样可以得到老师最直接的答复。假如没有机会,发邮件也可以。后者的好处是自己可以深思熟虑,组织好语言,避免与教授面临面的紧张和尴尬;坏处是可能许久得不到回复。我的翻译课老师是个有邮件必及时回复的人,所以我用了第二种方式。
  邮件标题:Recommendation for [Your Name]
  会不会太直白了?不,不要不好意思在标题里“挑明”自己的目的,“开宗明义”在此时实在是明智的做法。而且这一原则在正文部门要继承坚持。
  正文:
  我最初的思路是:
  1. 先感谢老师在课堂上付出的时间,表示自己收成很大;
  2. 然后写想申请某某大学的研究生项目;
  3. 最后表示但愿教授能为自己写一份推荐信。
  后来我溘然意识到这是一个完全错误的顺序。有人玩笑说,西方人读东方人的信函要从下往上读,不然完全不知所云,由于来信真正的目的往往泛起在最末尾。这样说不是毫无道理。东方人重蕴藉,西方人喜直接,这是东西方思维习惯上的迥异。所以尊重西方人的习惯,终极成文的顺序正好相反,倒置成3.2.1。字体可用Arial,5号。
&&&&&了解更多留学资讯:
&&学了吗培训网(/)版权所有&
&&客服QQ:
如需帮助,请留言国内导师推荐信
国内导师推荐信
范文一:国内导师推荐信您好!我是左志的导师吕新雨,左志同学是我最为欣赏的学生之一。他最吸引我的特质是他的学习天赋和上进心。他是我见过的最聪明的学生之一,学习成绩在班级名列前茅,对人文科学有着一颗无比热爱的心。更为难得的是他从不妄自尊大、自以为是,依旧刻苦地对待每一项学习任务,力争成为整个团队中的最佳,这体现了他认真、踏实的研究态度。同时,他的语言表达能力、活动的组织能力、与人的沟通能力、独立研究能力都非常突出。特别是对英语,他具有天生的天赋。据我所知,她一直在各项考试中都在英语科目上取得了好成绩并获得许多学生英语竞赛和英语口语大赛的奖项。能在英语语言国家学习,是他很久以前的梦想,为此他早已经作好了准备。我总是情不自禁的感慨:他说的英语与我说的汉语一样棒! 左志还总是无私地为团队奉献,他是目前博士一年级班级的班长,平时主动为大家服务,任劳任怨,不计较个人得失,成为我们眼中的英雄。他又非常幽默乐观,用他的微笑传递给大家一天的好心情。他还是一名体育健将,长跑、游泳、野外探险是他生活的一部分,从中他的意志得到了锻炼。美国的文化一直以来都深深地吸引了左志,而新闻传播学科在美国的发展迅速,左志将在那里获得更多的知识,也能够带回来国内新鲜的材料与观点。虽然他舍不得离开祖国,但我尊重他的选择,相信他会在美国学有所成。个人签名:导师签名:日期:原文地址:国内导师推荐信您好!我是左志的导师吕新雨,左志同学是我最为欣赏的学生之一。他最吸引我的特质是他的学习天赋和上进心。他是我见过的最聪明的学生之一,学习成绩在班级名列前茅,对人文科学有着一颗无比热爱的心。更为难得的是他从不妄自尊大、自以为是,依旧刻苦地对待每一项学习任务,力争成为整个团队中的最佳,这体现了他认真、踏实的研究态度。同时,他的语言表达能力、活动的组织能力、与人的沟通能力、独立研究能力都非常突出。特别是对英语,他具有天生的天赋。据我所知,她一直在各项考试中都在英语科目上取得了好成绩并获得许多学生英语竞赛和英语口语大赛的奖项。能在英语语言国家学习,是他很久以前的梦想,为此他早已经作好了准备。我总是情不自禁的感慨:他说的英语与我说的汉语一样棒! 左志还总是无私地为团队奉献,他是目前博士一年级班级的班长,平时主动为大家服务,任劳任怨,不计较个人得失,成为我们眼中的英雄。他又非常幽默乐观,用他的微笑传递给大家一天的好心情。他还是一名体育健将,长跑、游泳、野外探险是他生活的一部分,从中他的意志得到了锻炼。美国的文化一直以来都深深地吸引了左志,而新闻传播学科在美国的发展迅速,左志将在那里获得更多的知识,也能够带回来国内新鲜的材料与观点。虽然他舍不得离开祖国,但我尊重他的选择,相信他会在美国学有所成。个人签名:导师签名:日期:
范文二:导师推荐信出国导师推荐信出国篇一:尊敬的XXX:你好!我叫XX,我是辽宁工程技术大学的一位教学XX的教师。XXX是我在大三时的一名学生,该生上课时认真专注,仔细记教学笔记。上课回答问题也十分积极主动。在一次上课时,我提出了一个较难的问题,只有她一个人举手,可是因为思路的问题,并没有回答正确,可是在课后她有找到了我,与我探讨她看待问题思路的可行性,通过我们的反复论证,果真从另一个方向找到了解题的突破口,并得到了正确的答案。这件事对我印象十分深刻,她善于思考,善于开拓,坚定,不盲从的性格让我为之动容;并且在第一次失败后,能够总结与反思,不怕>挫折与失败,并最终解决问题。可见该生学习品质好,学习态度认真,学习方法独到。并且,XXX同学在实验中也善于实践与提问,无不体现了对知识的渴求与对理论的实践,并且在学术研究上有很强的责任心与上进心。因此我郑重的向贵校推荐XXX同学,希望该生通过在贵校的学习与深造,为世界科技的发展,电气事业的进步做出应有的贡献。故特此推荐,望审核通过。篇二:尊敬的XXX:你好!我叫XX,是辽宁工程技术大学的一位教学XX的教授。我在此郑重地向您推荐我的学生XXX,并且我坚信她肯定可以出色的完成在贵校电气电子专业硕士课程的学习。辽宁工程技术大学,创建于1949年。是一所以本科生教育为主,由国家安全监管总局和辽宁省人民政府管理,省部共建大学,入选国家'小211工程'重点建设大学。XXX同学于2008年在我校就读,并学习我授课的电气专业相关课程。作为一名大学生,XXX的学习态度非常积极主动,该生在学习专业基础课的过程中认真踏实。有严谨的学习作风和良好的学习习惯。在本课程取得了优秀的成绩,在专业名列前茅。该生不仅专业基础扎实,并且对科研有浓厚兴趣,并且熟悉实验过程中的基本操作。课后能够及时复习巩固,学习习惯好,学习态度认真。并且善于与老师沟通交流。有良好的学习方法和学习品质。另外,该生有梦想,有目标,并且坚定执着,不轻言放弃。凭借她对科研的浓厚兴趣,与动手能力,对未来研究生课程的深造有一定的知识与实践基础。因此,我竭诚向您推荐XXX同学,希望贵校能给她一个机会,让她的能力在贵校宽广的舞台中得到绽放,并且为科研,为人类的进步做出贡献。XXX同学符合贵校的选拔条件,故特此推荐,望审核通过。如需要了解XXX同学的更多的情况,请随时和我联系,或给我发电子邮件。
范文三:To Whom It May Concern:I would like to enthusiastically recommend Pei Yi for admission to the Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, University of California Berkeley. Pei Yi not only has academic background and technical qualifications for admission to your program, but also has demonstrated the independence, perseverance, and other personal characters necessary to succeed in Sciences.I have worked with Pei Yi for one and a half years since he began the Principal Fund Project in 2002. I think he has developed a mature character as a young academic research worker. Pei Yi is a very diligent student in our lab. He is almost the last one leaving the lab every day. To acquaint himself with the work more quickly, he chose my graduate course: Electron Physics. Though he has an excellent scholastic aptitude, I was afraid thatthe course was a little difficult for an undergraduate student. As things went by, I found my worry was quite unnecessary. He studied relevant courses such as quantum mechanics by himself and got the highest score for my course. An intelligent young man with hard-working spirit can always live a fruitful and effective life.I’m deeply impressed by his ability to work independently. I was very busy last year for official work, and have little time to guide him. However every time I see him, he was working or reading in the lab. He told me that he learned by himself through reading the academic journal and learned from other groups in our laboratory. In addition, he has a strong desire for good quality of academic work. He attended every seminar and had a successful corporation with researchers from other groups.A flexible and adaptable people can do any work assigned to him, so does Mr. Pei. During the period of his principal fund research, he established the suitable model for field emission, and finished the simulation of space charge effect. He also made prominent progress on calculation of field-enhancement factor and wrote two papers. Onepaper is accepted by “Series of The First Principal Fund Papers” and another paper is to be submitted to an international journal. This is also a demonstration of his Science and English ability.It is my belief that Pei Yi's combination of the technical skills with a high level of moral standards has been critical to his personal and professional development and he will succeed in any task due to these abilities and characters. If you require any further information about the student, please feel free to contact me.Sincerely YoursGangming ZhangProfessor of PhysicselectronicsDepartment of ElectronicsPeking UniversityBeijing 100871, P. R. ChinaPhone:E-mail:
范文四:篇一:出国导师推荐信范文xx学校的朋友您好!我是柳红红的导师xxx,柳红红同学是我最欣赏的学生之一。她最吸引我的是她的学习天赋与上进心,她是我见过的最聪明的学生,学习成绩卓著,人文科学与自然科学同样精通。更为难得的是她从不妄自尊大、自以为是,依旧刻苦地对待每一项学习任务,力争成为整个团队中的最佳。体现了她对自己和爱她的人负责的态度。中国有句俗话:“梅花香自苦寒来”,经过她持之以恒地付出,她的语言表达能力、活动的组织能力、与人的沟通能力、独立研究能力都非常突出,连续获得学校三好学生。特别是对英语,她具有天生的天赋与逐渐培养起的热情,据我所知,她的雅思成绩非常高,并获得许多中学生英语竞赛的奖项。能在英语国家学习,是她很久以前的梦想,为此她早已经作好了准备。我总是情不自禁的感慨:她说的英语与我说的汉语一样棒!姜不光是我的学生,还是我的朋友。因为她的个性与理想深深的吸引了我。她总是无私地为团队奉献自己的聪明才智,主动为大家服务,任劳任怨,不计较个人得失,成为我们眼中的英雄。她又非常幽默乐观,用她微笑传递给大家一天的好心情。她又是一名体育健将,长跑、游泳、野外探险是她生活的一部分,从中她的意志得到了锻炼。我们交往非常愉快,她特别乐于与我一起分享她成长中的喜怒哀乐。还常常与我谈论电影艺术和旅游,美国的文化与风景深深地吸引了她,那里有她一个梦想。真舍不得她离开祖国,但我尊重她的选择,相信她会学有所成,正如我相信我们的友谊天长地久一样。谢谢。xxx篇二:一封英文导师出国留学推荐信的点评Dear Sir:It is my pleasure to recommend Mr. Fu-ping Wang for his application to graduate studies in your school.Mr. Wang has been my research assistant of the National Science Council’s project "The United States and the United Nations’ Financial Crisis: The Role of U.S. Congress" since September 1997. His major responsibilities include information collecting, analyzing and translating. He is an enthusiastic and progressive young man with extremely high potentiality. Mr. Wang is not only quick at learning and good at solving difficult problems, but also with a logical mind that enables him to effectively analyze difficulties. All the work handed to him was completed satisfactorily. Actually, he is so reliable that I assign him with heavy responsibilities. With his help, I have been able to spend more time in writing the research paper. I really consider myself very fortunate to have such a capable assistant.I am certain his diligence, coupled with a good competence and pleasant personality, will assure him of academic achievements in his future academic pursuits. I strongly recommend his admission without any reservation.Sincerely yours,Chung Wei-kuoResearch Fellow and ProfessorThe Institute of European and American StudiesAcademia Sinica篇三:出国留学教授推荐信Dear Admissions Committee:Among all the students who have received my instruction in the courses of “International Marketing” and “Strategic Management” at ABC University, Mr. John Doe is one of the few who stood out and left with me a positive impression. Therefore, I am confident to recommend this young man to your prestigious MBA program.John is a bright and aggressive individual who possesses a strong motivation to learn and excel in his course work. Unlike most of his peers, who gained knowledge merely from school lecturing, John would spend a great amount of efforts and time in reading outside articles and textbooks and share his ideas with the class. In addition, as an open- minded individual who never let go any learning experience, John often came to me discussing various questions and problems he encountered in his coursework.I would like hereby to draw upon an instance that I believe fully exemplifies John’s academic ability. While attending my class he presented an excellent report focusing on the research of the European Community (EC), in which he shared with us his careful observations on EC, and proposed a number of innovative suggestions for Taiwanese industries that wished to gain successful presence in that market. Having noticed his superior ability to conduct independent research studies and to support his arguments with logical quantitative analyses, I recommended John to submit his paper to the Accounting & Statistics Quarterly published by the Executive Yuan of R.O.C.. Needless to say, John has acquired very high marks in both of my courses.The very positive impression made by John has been repeatedly re- enforced by his strong performance in various extracurricular activities. John has managed to earn full confidence from me in his sound managerial potential by demonstrating an intelligence, aggressiveness, and leadership quality in both academic and extracurricular contexts.In general, I consider John a very promising applicant to your esteemed MBA program. I have the least reservation on his potential to succeed in his future educational as well as professional pursuit, and will be more than happy to discuss with you any matters pertaining to this reference letter.Sincerely yours,Jerry Smith, Ph.D. Professor
范文五:推荐信 尊敬的领导:本人应×××同学请求,向贵所推荐该生。本人是该生在本科及硕士阶段的指导老师,该生为某大学某专业学生。×××同学学习成绩优异,本科期间多次获得奖学金。同时能积极各种活动,创新性强,曾参加过 “挑战杯”大学生课外学术科技作品竞赛,并在省、国家均取得较好的成绩。该生做事刻苦勤奋,认真负责,有极强的责任心,在研究生学习期间能运用现有知识,并查阅相关文献来解决研究中出现的问题,总结分析能力和文字表达能力强,参与过本课题组的多项课题,对科研有着浓厚的兴趣。在个人品质方面,该生谦虚礼貌,坚定执着,在困难面前不轻言放弃,而且善于沟通交流,乐于助人,能与团队中不同年级、不同背景的同学进行良好高效地沟通与合作。毕业一年时间里,该生就职于×××,任制某专业老师,主教药物合成反应,药用生物制品学,以及有机化学和无机分析化学实验等课程,得到学院领导的认可、学生的喜爱。该生科研的素质与能力强,故推荐到贵所,望审核通过。同时祝贵所发展顺利!推荐人:××××××年×月×日
范文六:导师推荐信推荐人姓名:推荐人职称:
教授、博士生导师推荐人工作单位:
某医院心外科某大学附属某医院心外科推荐人与申请人的关系: 博士导师推荐人电话:推荐意见:某同学于2003年考入某大学攻读博士学位。***立场坚定,能够同党中央保持高度一致,并认真学习党的各项方针政策和三个代表的重要思想。该同学学习认真刻苦,钻研进取,学习成绩优异。基本知识掌握牢固,具有较强的科研素质。善于发现问题和解决问题,具有较强的独立工作能力,科研工作中能够做到理论联系实际,并善于与老师和同学合作,乐于助人。完成博士论文课题期间,运用科学的思维方法和严谨的科研思路进行实验设计,熟练掌握了大鼠异位心脏移植模型和颈总动脉球囊损伤模型的建立、腺病毒转染扩增、离体转基因、PCR、免疫组化、流式细胞学检测等技能,并能够熟练的应用SPSS等数据处理软件进行统计分析。经过文献查阅、开题报告、课题实施、资料整理、论文等系统培养,该同学已获得了较好的科研工作能力。该同学具有执业医师资格,攻读博士学位前有8年大外科工作经验,6年胸心外科工作经验,能够处理本专业常见病、多发病和较复杂疑难问题。在既往临床工作中严格要求自己,视病人如亲人,深得病人及家属信任。工作中无任何医疗差错和事故发生。该同学有大学本科课程教学经验,能胜任教学工作。在攻读博士学位期间,除了完成临床工作和博士科研课题以外,还注重总结临床经验,撰写论文4篇,其中在中华胸心血管外科杂志和中华器官移植杂志发表论文2篇。经过博士阶段的学习和锻炼,该同学已经成为一名符合时代发展要求、综合素质较高的临床、教学、科研复合型人才。作为该生的博士导师,我愿意推荐该同学到贵单位工作。谢谢!(推荐人姓名、盖章)(推荐日期)导师推荐信推荐人姓名:推荐人职称:
教授、博士生导师推荐人工作单位:
某医院心外科某大学附属某医院心外科推荐人与申请人的关系: 博士导师推荐人电话:推荐意见:某同学于2003年考入某大学攻读博士学位。***立场坚定,能够同党中央保持高度一致,并认真学习党的各项方针政策和三个代表的重要思想。该同学学习认真刻苦,钻研进取,学习成绩优异。基本知识掌握牢固,具有较强的科研素质。善于发现问题和解决问题,具有较强的独立工作能力,科研工作中能够做到理论联系实际,并善于与老师和同学合作,乐于助人。完成博士论文课题期间,运用科学的思维方法和严谨的科研思路进行实验设计,熟练掌握了大鼠异位心脏移植模型和颈总动脉球囊损伤模型的建立、腺病毒转染扩增、离体转基因、PCR、免疫组化、流式细胞学检测等技能,并能够熟练的应用SPSS等数据处理软件进行统计分析。经过文献查阅、开题报告、课题实施、资料整理、论文等系统培养,该同学已获得了较好的科研工作能力。该同学具有执业医师资格,攻读博士学位前有8年大外科工作经验,6年胸心外科工作经验,能够处理本专业常见病、多发病和较复杂疑难问题。在既往临床工作中严格要求自己,视病人如亲人,深得病人及家属信任。工作中无任何医疗差错和事故发生。该同学有大学本科课程教学经验,能胜任教学工作。在攻读博士学位期间,除了完成临床工作和博士科研课题以外,还注重总结临床经验,撰写论文4篇,其中在中华胸心血管外科杂志和中华器官移植杂志发表论文2篇。经过博士阶段的学习和锻炼,该同学已经成为一名符合时代发展要求、综合素质较高的临床、教学、科研复合型人才。作为该生的博士导师,我愿意推荐该同学到贵单位工作。谢谢!(推荐人姓名、盖章)(推荐日期)
范文七:Dear Professor:It is my pleasure to recommend xxx,for her application to studies in your school. I have known xxx as a resourceful andgoal-oriented individual ever since she attended my course of Compensation Administration in her fourth academic semester. She is one of my most favorite students and on hearing that she is planning to pursue further study in your esteemed university, I feel quite pleased to share with you my perspectives of her.Since I am always interested in student-oriented teaching method, I prefer the predomination of students’ discussions during the classes. That’s how I gradually noticed xxx and paid special attention to her. She was a very active student and eager to express her own opinion. Thus, it is natural that I like discussing with this young girl and enjoy becoming more familiar with her and her aspirations.In the senior year, I became her graduation thesis guidance teacher. In the process of the guidance, I found that she is very rigorous and hard-working. She will listen to my advice, but on some issues, She will also discuss with me. The more I get toknow her, the more I find she is talented , she did quite well in most of her courses during her undergraduate study. I feel strongly that xxx’s abilities will stand her in good stead for a quality social work education, and your university will provide the best opportunities for her.We at xxx University see an optimistic, highly independent,and easy-going character in xxx, with highly unusualdetermination. As far as I know, She often take part in some volunteer activities in her spare time, and she also take part in the student union of Faculty of Humanities. So, she has strong abilities of communication. She is not to be defeated by any difficulties. She believes that , with hard work, she can achieve anything she wants. I think her confidence in herself is well grounded in her track record.Judging by what I know of her, I think XXX is fully qualified to pursue a Master’s degree in your program.Therefore,I recommend her with much enthusiasm and I shall greatly appreciate your favorably consideration for her application for admission.Sincerely,
范文八:导师推荐信推荐人姓名:
推荐人职称:
000研究方向:
000。推荐人工作单位:
000000推荐人与申请人的关系: 000推荐意见:000同学于2006年考入000攻读本硕连读硕士学位。政治立场坚定,能够同党中央保持高度一致,并认真学习党的各项方针政策和三个代表的重要思想。该同学学习认真刻苦,钻研进取,学习成绩优异。基本知识掌握牢固,具有较强的临床素质。善于发现问题和解决问题,具有较强的独立工作能力,临床工作中能够做到理论联系实际,并善于与老师和同学合作,乐于助人。完成硕士课题期间,能够运用科学的思维方法和严谨的科研思路进行实验设计,经过文献查阅、开题报告、课题实施、资料整理、论文等系统培养,能够熟练的应用SPSS等数据处理软件进行统计分析。临床熟练掌握了针灸、圆利针及针刀等专业技能的临床常规操作,已获得了较好的临床工作能力。能够处理本专业常见病、多发病和较复杂疑难问题。在既往临床实习工作中严格要求自己,视病人如亲人,深得病人及家属信任。工作中无任何医疗差错和事故发生。
该同学有大学本科课程教学经验,能胜任教学工作。在攻读硕士学位期间,除了完成临床工作和硕士课题以外,还注重深入理论学习,曾参与过《分部疾病针刀治疗丛书》、《中医食疗推拿手册》的编写;在完成繁重的学习之余,还积极参与各项社会实践活动,其与队友组织的“中医食疗推拿走进土家族”项目获得了“谷歌杯第二届大学生公益创意大赛优秀团队”的称号,并得到湖北省教育厅的肯定,该同学还将关于谷歌项目的下乡工作总结汇报发表于我校校报。经过硕士阶段的学习和锻炼,该同学已经成为一名符合时代发展要求、综合素质较高的临床、教学、科研复合型人才。作为该生的硕士研究生导师,我愿意推荐该同学到贵单位工作。
谢谢!推荐人:年
范文九:范文一:Dear Sir or x x x:I take great pleasure in recommending Ren Ren, one of my favorite students, for admission into your distinguished graduate program.Mr. Ren was admitted in 1986 at 14 years of age into the SPECIAL CLASS for the GIFTED YOUTHS, my university's unique program that caters to the intellectual needs of unusually talented Chinese youngsters. It was a rare privilege he earned with his nearly impeccable academic performance through the years of his elementary and secondary school.He impressed me almost as he entered into my university, a major cradle of China's scientific and technological talents. At the time, members of the Gifted Class all had to spend half a month studying by themselves the principles of calculus and then take an exam so that we could evaluate their self-study capability. Mr. Ren scored the highest grade in that exam. He also exhibited a keenly whetted mind during class discussions. To my regret at the time, his English was not as good as his mathematics or physics. But I noticed he made a point of working especially hard in improving his English during his five undergraduate years with us. By now, he seems to be at least as proficient in English as most of his former classmates in the Gifted Class.In my experience with Mr. Ren, I was impressed with not only his extraordinary intelligence but also his ambitions and persistence. I am sure that Mr. Ren will be an outstanding student in any doctoral program that he may care to enroll in. So I would like to support him firmly in his quest recommendation into account when considering his application. I would greatly appreciate it you decide to accept him as he wishes.Yours sincerelyx x x xProfessor and Deputy Head范文二:Dear Colleagues:MS.xx requested a letter of reference from me to support her application for graduate studies at your university. As her research adviser when she was a graduate student in my school of science Beijing University of Chemical Technology, I am pleased to comply with her request.I have known Ms. Zhang since 20xx, when she was admitted as a Master of Science candidate into the school. As her research adviser, I directed her research and found her a promising youth radiating with intelligence and creativity. During her first year, she got a very good record in major courses and earned good scores major and general GPA 3.3. She particularly enjoyed challenging areas of studies such as Quantum Chemistry and Theory of Electrochemistry.During the following two years, Ms. Zhang worked on a computational theory study of inorganic functional materials project for his degree thesis “Theoretical Study of Electronic Structures of Several Representative Metal Element in the Hydrotalcite Slabs”. To make the theory model meet the actual materials, she faced down many practical problems, such as building reasonable module of inorganic materials, and calculation techniques. Working hard and independently, she cracked the problems one by one, and came up with a thesis that was characterized by academic excellence. During her M.S. period, she had three papers published in international journals.Judging by her outstanding performance while she studied with me, I am convinced that Ms. Zhang has acquired the knowledge and intellectual sophistication on the basis of which she can undertake world-class training. I therefore lend her my enthusiastic support and would appreciate your favorable consideration of her application.From: x x x xDepartment of the SPECIAL CLASS GIFTED for YOUTHSUniversity of Science and TechnologyHefei, Anhui 230026, P.R. ChinaJuly 1, 1998
范文十:出国留学导师的推荐信dear professor:i understand that xxx is applying for admission to yourpostgraduate master’s program, and has requested that i write this letter of recommendation for her.i have known xxx as a resourceful and goal-oriented individual ever since she attended my instrumental analysis course(score:84) in her fourth academic semester. she often raised thought-provoking questions during the course lectures. thus,it is natural that i like discussing with this young girl and enjoy becoming more familiar with her and her aspirations. in her sixth academic semester, she took my course of electrochemical analysis(score:89).the more i get to know her, the more i find she is talented at chemistry. with heroutstanding talent and solid background in chemistry, she also did quite well in most of her other courses during her undergraduatestudy. i feel strongly that xxx’s unusual talents and abilities will stand her in good stead for a quality chemistry education, and your university will provide the best opportunities for her.while at xxx university, xxx had excellent performances in all subjects of her studies and demonstrated great potential, but she is more than a kshe is an outstanding leader. she is not only the president of the student union in the college of chemistry, but also the minister of commonweal department of students’ association union of xxx university. she is adept inspeech and debate, which give her great capabilities for expression, abstract reasoning, and cooperation. she also took part in and organised many extracurricular activities, such as “dream fly”party of college of chemistry and chemical knowledge contest of xxx university.we at xxx university see an optimistic, highly independent, and easy-going character in xxx, with highly unusual determination. she is not to be defeated by any difficulties. she believes that , with hard work, she can achieve anything she wants. i think her confidence in herself is well grounded in her track record.judging by what i know of her, i think xxx is fully qualified to pursue a master’s degree in your program. therefore,i recommend her with much enthusiasm and i shall greatly appreciate your favorably consideration for her application for admission.sincerely.}

我要回帖

更多关于 导师推荐信范文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信