whatdoyouwantfromme do books stop the students from

( ) The teacher stopped the students that book . A. from reading B. from read C. to readi——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
( ) The teacher stopped the students that book . A. from reading B. from read C. to reading D. read 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
This is a picture of a classroom. The classroom is bigand clean. You can see a teacher’s desk, five desks and six chairs. You can seea girl and a boy, too.Three books are on the teacher’sdesk. A pencil box is on the desk.Two pens and two rulers are in the pencil box. A schoolbag is under a chair. Aballis on the floor. The girl is L she is 11. The boy is Mike, he is 12. Theyare in Class Two, Grade one.They are friends. Their teacher is Miss Green. She is not here.1.It’s a picture of&&&&&&&& .A. boys and girls& B. desks and chairs& C. aclassroom& D. a family2.The two pens are&&&&&&&&&&&&.A. in the pencil box&&&& B. on theteacher’s desk& C. on the floor&&&&&&&&D. under the chair3. &&&&&&&&&&iseleven.A. Linda&&& B. Mike&&& C.Miss Green&&& D.Mary4.&&&&&&&&is not in the picture. A. Mary&&& B. Miss Green&&&C. Linda&&& D.Mike5.Mikeand Linda are&&&&&&&& &&&&.A. teacher and student& B. brother and sister&C. cousins& D. friends&
阅读下列短文,从文后各题所给的四个选项中选出一个最佳答案。Dear Amy,I am so__36__to get your letter. Iam glad you like your school. Now let me tell you about my school.I go to school five days a week. We havefour lessons &&37&the morning and two lessons in theafternoon. We have many interesting things& 38 &&afterclass. On Monday and Wednesday, we have &&39&&on theplayground. On Tuesday afternoon, some of &&40 &&havean art class. On Thursday afternoon, some have a&&41&classin the music room. We can enjoy beautiful music. On Friday afternoon, wepractice &&42&&English with the teacher. My Chinesefriends would like&&43&&with me in English. Theythink I am like an English teacher. Isn’t it great? On Saturdays and Sundays, I&&44&&go to school. Very often I go to the parks and have a good timewith my family there. I love my school &&45&&enjoymy school life. What about you?Yours, Helen
C.a sport
D.some sport
A.singing
B.to speak
D.speaking
A.to talk
D.talking
B.doesn’t
Laboratory work is your chance to learn science first-hand. It can be fun but you must be careful to prevent injury. Listen closely when your teacher reads and explains the rules before your first lab lesson.LABORATORY RULESThroughout the lessonDo not enter the science lab without the teacher’s permission.No food or drinks are to be allowed in the science lab.Before the ExperimentRead all instructions carefully before every experiment.Prepare all apparatus (仪器) and arrange them so that you will not knock them over while doing the experiment.During the ExperimentIf you are unsure of how to use any apparatus or how to operate, ask your teacher for help.Never smell or taste chemicals unless your teacher gives permission.After the ExperimentWash all apparatus after use and return them to the places where they were.Throw waste materials in proper waste baskets.First AidReport all accidents to your teacher immediately.If you spill (溅出) any chemicals onto your body of clothing, wash with plenty of water and report to your teacher.【小题1】Your teacher will probably tell you the rules above &&&&&&&the first lab lesson.A.beforeB.sinceC.duringD.after【小题2】Before every experiment, you should &&&&&&.A.taste the chemicals firstB.clean all the apparatusC.read all instructions carefullyD.report all the accidents to the teacher【小题3】When you are not sure how to use all apparatus, &&&&&&.A.try them on your ownB.put them backC.ask your teacher for helpD.read the rules carefully【小题4】It is clear that you can &&&&&&.A.bring food into the labB.enter the lab anytimeC.smell chemicals as you likeD.learn science directly in the lab【小题5】If you get chemicals on the clothing, you can find ways to solve it in the part &&&&&&.A.Before the ExperimentB.First AidC.During the ExperimentD.After the Experiment
The teacher often makes him ______ outside theclassroom.A. to stand&&& B.standing&&& C. stands&&& D.stand&
完形填空(本大题有15小题,共15分)阅读下面短文,掌握大意,然后从A、B、C、D四个选项中选出最佳选项。One morning, a student was walking with his teacherwhen they saw a pair of old shoes by the roadside (路边). They thought the shoes might belong &1&&apoor man. In fact, the &&2&&of the shoes was workingnearby.The student wanted to hide (藏) the shoes and see &&3 &the manwould do &&4&&he couldn’t find them. But the teacher&&5&&him and said, “ Let’s &&6&&acoin ( 硬币) in each of the shoes, and watch what hewill do.”The student did so, and then they hid nearby.The man soon came back to get his &7&,he felt something hard in them. He found the two coins.Surprise came to his &&8&. Helooked at the coins for a minute, and then &9 but nobody was there.He then knelt down (跪下) ,looked up to the sky and said &&10&&aloud, in whichhe spoke of his &11 &wife and children without food.The student was deeply moved (感动的), with tears in his eyes, “ Dear &&12 &,”he said, “You have taught me &&13&&lesson which I’llnever &14&. I finally understand now: It’s more blessed (神圣的) to &&15&&than toreceive.”1.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.to&&&&&&&&&&&& B.for&&&&&&&&&&& C.at&& D.behind&2.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.seller&&&&&&&&& B.owner&&&&&&&&& C.teacher&& D.maker&3.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.how&&&&&&&&&& B.which&&&&&&&&& C.where&&& D.what&4.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.although&&&&&&& B.until&&&&&&&&&& C.when D.because&5.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.stopped &&&&&& B.helped&&&&&&&& C.allowed&& D.agreed&6.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.play&&&&&&&&&& B.drop&&&&&&&&&& C.put& D.find&7.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.lunch&&&&&&&&& B.shoes&&&&&&&&& C.drink D.coat&8.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.hand&&&&&&&&&& B.foot&&&&&&&&&&& C.head D.face&9.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.looked around&& B.looked after&&&& C.looked like&&& D.looked at&10.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.yes&&&&&&&&&&& B.hello&&&&&&&&&& C.goodbye&& D.thanks&11.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.rich&&&&&&&&&& B.poor&&&&&&&&&& C.shy&& D.creative&12.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.father&&&&&&&&& B.mother&&&&&&&& C.teacher&& D.uncle&13.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.a&&&&&&&&&&&& B.an&&&&&&&&&&&& C.the&& D.\&14.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.learn&&&&&&&&& B.forget&&&&&&&&& C.take& D.remember&15.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.work&&&&&&&&& B.refuse&&&&&&&& C.buy& D.give&&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!Web Mining Company
SmartViper menu
Domain research
Network tools
Smartviper services
Indexed pages:
(▼60)
Backwards:
(▲11)
Homepage links:
internal , external
Title history: changes recorded
HTML validation:
DNS resolve:
Domain worth:
Health score:
Domain registrar:
Public Interest Registry
Domains using same registrar:454,463
Website availability:
(is site down?)
Latest result: Website is UP
Latest test time and date: 3:09:14 AM
November 1, 2013
Latest test duration: 0.754 seconds
Test results (detailed CURL answer)
HTML size: 74009 bytes
Url:&http://studentbook.org
Content_type:&text/html
Http_code:&200
Header_size:&316
Request_size:&174
Filetime:&-1
Total_time:&0.752611
Namelookup_time:&0.008788
Connect_time:&0.090662
Pretransfer_time:&0.090685
Size_download:&74009
Speed_download:&98336
Download_content_length:&74009
Starttransfer_time:&0.414536
Used technologies:
Google Analytics
Javascript frameworks
jQuery (version 1.6)
Operating systems
Programming languages
Web frameworks
Web servers
Apache (version 2.2.14)
(Amazon Web Services, Elastic Compute Cloud, EC2, EU)
Hosting admin mail:
Domain IP:
79.125.105.206 Ireland
(1 changes since April 11, 2011)
IP history:
July 9, 2011 89.106.181.122 (iland Europe, Ltd.) &RightA 79.125.105.206(Amazon Web Services, Elastic Compute Cloud, EC2, E)
IP neighborhood:
5 other domains, examples:
DNS Resolve:
Domain owner:
Klaus Boehm Publications Ltd
Address: 102 Kelmscott Road, London, --, SW11 6PT, GB
Mail: studentbook.
Name server (NS) records:
prague.netro42.net (IP 79.125.10.233)
Other domains using this NS: 26
pristina.netro42.net (IP 50.19.252.3)
Other domains using this NS: 26
NS history:
1 changes since April 11, 2011
April 11, 2011
atlas.netro42.netpan.netro42.net
prague.netro42.netpristina.netro42.net
Public registrar record:
Domain age:
10 years and 8 months
Domain worth:
Health score:
Domain score widget:
Domain worth widget:
Smartviper certification:
Social #studentbook.org
Social activity:
updated 19 Oct 2013
Facebook:&2 shares
Smartviper reviews:
Similar sites
Related domains:bases on topics
, , , , , , , , .
More info on
Associated domains:
Based on Google Adsense ID pub-3453: 1 domains found, examples:
Advertising
AdSense Checker:
(AdSense Checker:)
Is domain banned from using Google Adsense?
Tags prominence:(important page elements, estimated advertising value)
new website (80%, $2.63), university course (20%, $2.02)
Ads SERP visibility:
based on research of 16,000,000 keywords
Indexed pages:
(▼60)
Backwards:
(▲11)
Homepage links:
internal , external
Title history:
changes recorded
HTML validation:
Student book :: One-stop guide to universities and student life
Meta-keywords:
universities, students life, university course, college fees, universities students, universities fees, college subjects
Meta-description:
Looking for the right university course? Get head start with Student Book. Universities and college profiles, students life, bursaries and fees,...
Smartviper Domain RSS:
Get the latest updates on
SERP organic visibility:
based on research of 16,000,000 keywords
This website does not receive any organic traffic (based on our research of 16 million keywords conducted 21 April 2012)
Domain worth:
SmartViper &. All rights reserved. Version dkv760107
SmartViper &. All rights reserved. Version dkv760107TAKE ME UP
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website:
Background: #
Hide Thumbnails:Lecturers in tertiary institutions in Delta State who impose their
textbooks or handouts on students have been urged to desist from
such act or face the wrath of the law.
Making this declaration, on Tuesday, Commissioner for Higher Education,
Dr. Hope Eghagha, said lecturers who have good books which students
need, should place such books in the bookshelves where students
would see them and buy them.
Eghagha, who went on a working visit to the state, owned Polytechnic
at Ogwashiuku declared. No lecturer should sell books to students,
all recommended books should be deposited in the bookshop of the
institution, so that students would see and buy, anything on the
contrary, we will invoke Section 17 for that, then you will be on
your way out. We encourage lecturers to write books but they should
not impose them on students.”
The former University of Lagos don who also said government would
continue to improve on existing structures in the state’s
tertiary institutions, further disclosed that the state government
was committed to protecting the rights of students.
“We will continue to provide a conducive atmosphere for academics
to make learning interesting.”
On examination malpractices among teachers and students, Egagha
frowned at any form of examination malpractice, stressing that any
form of such should be severely dealt with. “Any lecturer
who releases examination materials to students should be dealt with
and the students too punished. The integrity of our educational
system is being questioned all over the World and we should ensure
we do the right thing.”
Speaking on staff welfare and human capital development, Dr. Eghagha,
who went round the various departments of the institution including
the three campuses, inspecting facilities and structure, urged chief
executive officers of tertiary institutions to keep 30 per cent
of their internally generated revenue for staff development but
not internal seminars and workshops.
On the issue of substandard buildings, the Commissioner for Higher
Education, Dr. Hope Eghagha, warned, “any building that is
poorly designed, executed or finished would be rejected.”
Dr. Eghagha was conducted round the institution by the Rector of
the School, Professor Andy Egwunyenga, Chairman of the Governing
Council, Emordi Uche Ugboma including deans of the various schools
and heads of the various departments in the school.
Earlier, the rector had in his speech while welcoming the august
visitor, given a brief history of the school, detailing its successes
and challenges
Related Posts
Tags: , , , , , ,
Today’s Latests
2017 Nigerian Latest News Papers News Online. All rights reserved. .
We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it.}

我要回帖

更多关于 stop sb from doing 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信