文章语言错误改正错误的文章.共十处,what is you going to do… what about

假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。每处错误仅涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(/\),并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1. 每处错误及其修改均仅限一词; 2. 只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。Dear Tom, How is everything going recently? That has been a long time since we meet in China last time. Having passed the finally exams, I am busy planning a two-weeks trip to the US during this winter holiday. Do you have any suggestions about the choice of America cities? I prefer to big and modern cities. I guess I'd better book a hotel. What is the price for single boy like myself? Is it easy to find Chinese food? What is the traffic like, after I travel between cities in the US? Hope to hearing from you. Thank you! Best regards!
Li Hua - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。每处错误仅涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(/\),并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1. 每处错误及其修改均仅限一词; 2. 只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。Dear Tom, How is everything going recently? That has been a long time since we meet in China last time. Having passed the finally exams, I am busy planning a two-weeks trip to the US during this winter holiday. Do you have any suggestions about the choice of America cities? I prefer to big and modern cities. I guess I'd better book a hotel. What is the price for single boy like myself? Is it easy to find Chinese food? What is the traffic like, after I travel between cities in the US? Hope to hearing from you. Thank you! Best regards!
Li Hua假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。每处错误仅涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(/\),并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1. 每处错误及其修改均仅限一词; 2. 只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。Dear Tom, How is everything going recently? That has been a long time since we meet in China last time. Having passed the finally exams, I am busy planning a two-weeks trip to the US during this winter holiday. Do you have any suggestions about the choice of America cities? I prefer to big and modern cities. I guess I'd better book a hotel. What is the price for single boy like myself? Is it easy to find Chinese food? What is the traffic like, after I travel between cities in the US? Hope to hearing from you. Thank you! Best regards!
Li Hua科目:难易度:最佳答案【小题1】That改成 It【小题2】meet改成 met 【小题3】finally改成 final【小题4】two-weeks改成two-week【小题5】America改成 American 【小题6】去掉to【小题7】for后面加a【小题8】myself 改成me【小题9】after 改成when/if【小题10】hearing改成 hear 解析试题分析:文章介绍李华在寒假想去美国旅行,向汤姆询问有关美国的城市和交通的情况。【小题1】自从上次在中国见面已经很长时间了。这里使用了句型:It has been+一段时间+since…,That改成 It【小题2】since后面和一般过去式连用:meet改成 met 【小题3】通过最后一次考试后。用形容词final修饰exams【小题4】我在忙于计划去美国的两星期的旅行。two-week是复合形容词,“两星期的”,week不能用复数【小题5】你有去美国城市旅行的建议吗?America“美国”,改成形容词: American “美国的”【小题6】我更喜欢大的现代化的城市。Prefer是及物动词:去掉to【小题7】象我这么大的男孩的价格是多少?boy是可数名词,前面加不定冠词:for后面加a【小题8】这里用反身代词myself意思不通, 改成me【小题9】当/如果我在美国的两个城市之间旅游,交通怎样?after 改成when/if【小题10】希望收到你的来信。Hope to do sth,hearing改成 hear 考点:考查短文改错知识点:&&&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心假如英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文, 请你修改你同桌的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误, 每句中最多有两处;每处错误仅涉及一个单词的增加, 删除或修改。增加: 在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧), 并在其下面写出该加的词。删除: 把多余的词用斜线()划掉。修改: 在错的词下划—横线, 并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意: 每处错误及其修改均仅限一词。There are many different signs in the public. They tell you what to do or what not to do in a place. Do you know what they exact mean? For example, if you go to see a film, you should enter the cinema at the ENTRANCE and leave for the EXIT. You will either find NO SMOKING signs in many cinemas. If you visit a museum, don’t take some photos inside the halls. You are not allowed. You will find NO PHOTOS signs in many museum. When you drive a car, don’t park in a street without a NO PARKING sign. Making sure you understood the signs and you won’t get into any trouble.
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:
假如英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文, 请你修改你同桌的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误, 每句中最多有两处;每处错误仅涉及一个单词的增加, 删除或修改。增加: 在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧), 并在其下面写出该加的词。删除: 把多余的词用斜线()划掉。修改: 在错的词下划—横线, 并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意: 每处错误及其修改均仅限一词。There are many different signs in the public. They tell you what to do or what not to do in a place. Do you know what they exact mean? For example, if you go to see a film, you should enter the cinema at the ENTRANCE and leave for the EXIT. You will either find NO SMOKING signs in many cinemas. If you visit a museum, don’t take some photos inside the halls. You are not allowed. You will find NO PHOTOS signs in many museum. When you drive a car, don’t park in a street without a NO PARKING sign. Making sure you understood the signs and you won’t get into any trouble.
假如英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文, 请你修改你同桌的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误, 每句中最多有两处;每处错误仅涉及一个单词的增加, 删除或修改。增加: 在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧), 并在其下面写出该加的词。删除: 把多余的词用斜线()划掉。修改: 在错的词下划—横线, 并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意: 每处错误及其修改均仅限一词。There are many different signs in the public. They tell you what to do or what not to do in a place. Do you know what they exact mean? For example, if you go to see a film, you should enter the cinema at the ENTRANCE and leave for the EXIT. You will either find NO SMOKING signs in many cinemas. If you visit a museum, don’t take some photos inside the halls. You are not allowed. You will find NO PHOTOS signs in many museum. When you drive a car, don’t park in a street without a NO PARKING sign. Making sure you understood the signs and you won’t get into any trouble.
科目:最佳答案见解析解析
试题分析:文章介绍在公共场所有很多标志。具体介绍了这些标志的含义。小题1:在公共场所有很多标志。词组“in pubic”中间没有冠词:去掉the。小题2:你们知道它们真正的含义吗?exact是形容词修饰名词, exactly修饰动词mean。小题3:你应该在入口进入,通过出口离开。for改为 through“通过”。小题4:在很多电影院,你也会发现很多“no smoking”的标志。Either用于句末, also用于句中。小题5:如果你去博物馆,不要在大厅内拍任何照片。否定句不用some改为 any。小题6:你是不被允许的,be allowed to do…, 后面省略了take photos小题7:在很多博物馆你会看见很多NO PHOTOS 的标志。Many后面接可接复数:museum改为museums。小题8:不要在有NO PARKING 标志的地方停车。Without“没有”改为with“有”。小题9:确保你理解这些标志,你就不会有困难。Making改为Make,这是祈使句小题10:这篇文章是一般现在时:understood 改为understand。知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:把缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(/)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;2.只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。I am glad to hear of you again. You want to know that everything is going in our school. In shortly, all has been improving since the school had began to carry on new policies. In the past, teachers always keep on explaining the points in class. Our students just listened and took note. But now we often discuss and try to solve the problems raising by the teachers or ourselves. Before class, we enjoy different kinds of activities instead of doing endless homework. For example, we can read what we are interested in. We can go to the library or surf Internet for various kinds of information. We are now masters of study, and we are happy. - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:
假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:把缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(/)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;2.只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。I am glad to hear of you again. You want to know that everything is going in our school. In shortly, all has been improving since the school had began to carry on new policies. In the past, teachers always keep on explaining the points in class. Our students just listened and took note. But now we often discuss and try to solve the problems raising by the teachers or ourselves. Before class, we enjoy different kinds of activities instead of doing endless homework. For example, we can read what we are interested in. We can go to the library or surf Internet for various kinds of information. We are now masters of study, and we are happy.
假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:把缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(/)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;2.只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。I am glad to hear of you again. You want to know that everything is going in our school. In shortly, all has been improving since the school had began to carry on new policies. In the past, teachers always keep on explaining the points in class. Our students just listened and took note. But now we often discuss and try to solve the problems raising by the teachers or ourselves. Before class, we enjoy different kinds of activities instead of doing endless homework. For example, we can read what we are interested in. We can go to the library or surf Internet for various kinds of information. We are now masters of study, and we are happy.科目:难易度:最佳答案
小题1:of 变成from小题2:that改成how小题3: shortly改为short小题4:去掉had小题5:keep 改成 kept小题6:Our 改成We小题7: note改成 notes小题8: raising改成 raised小题9:Before改成 After小题10: surf后面加the
试题分析:文章是一封信,介绍学校开始实施新的政策以来,发生的变化,一切都在改善。小题1:很高兴又收到你的来信。Hear of 是“听说”,变成from,hear from收到某人来信小题2:你想知道我们学校情况怎样。用how引导宾语从句小题3:词组:in short简而言之小题4:自从我们学校开始实施新的政策,一切都在改善。Since后面用一般过去时:去掉had小题5:过去老师反复解释语言点。时间是In the past, 用一般过去式:keep 改成 kept小题6:我们学生只是听和记笔记。这里用We做students的同位语小题7: note“笔记”是可数名词,take notes记笔记小题8:现在我们经常讨论,解释老师或我们自己提出的问题。 修饰problem用过去分词raised小题9:下课后,我们享受不同的活动,不是做大量的作业。Before改成 After小题10:上网“ surf the internet”

知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
短文改错 要求按照高考要求改 一共十处 每处仅涉及一个单词的修改增加或删除I am sorry to hear that your friend said something that borthered you when you win a contest.It can difficult to know what to do when your friend do something like that.Perhaps you could talk with your friend about this.Finding a time when you can speak at them.Calmly explain what their comments made you feel.They may not realize that their comments bothered them.You could talk with your parents about this as well as if it continues to bother you.Your parents love you very much but want to hear what is on your minds.They are like to have some good ideas to share with you
05济困扶危
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
第一行 borthered应为bothered
win应为won
can后加be第二行 when your friend do 应为when your friend did第三行
Finding应为Find第四行 may应为might
them应为you第五行
as well as应为too第六行 They are like 中are去掉 望采纳
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
英语短文改错,十处!On Thursday I will have to decide what I want myself to do over a weekend.I am thingking of making a trip to London,and visit the British Museum and some parks.But I have spent most money,so I cannot even go out town.I may go to a film,or a concert.Yes,a concert can be very excited.You can watch your stars while enjoying your favorite music.So then,a concert cost so much.I may just listen to music,I have some records giving to me as birthday gifts.If I listen to my own records,there are no need to spend money.All right .That`s what I`m going to do.最好是有注解呢~没有也没关系!
给股尕hm31
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
On Thursday I will(去掉will) have to decide what I want myself(删除) to do over a(改成the) weekend.I am thingking of making a trip to London,and visit(改成visiting) the British Museum and some parks.But I have spent most money,so I cannot even go out(加上of) town.I may go to a film,or a concert.Yes,a concert can be very excited(改成exciting).You can watch your stars while enjoying your favorite music.So(改成But) then,a concert cost so much.I may just listen to music,I have some records(加上that were) giving(改成gived) to me as birthday gifts.If I listen to my own records,there are(改成is) no need to spend money.All right .That`s what I`m going to do.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 what s going on 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信