用英語寫的又短又少的童話童话小故事简短

您当前位置 :
初中英语作文 童话故事
&&&小编导语:关于我喜欢的童话故事的英语作文,童话故事中充满好玩的,有趣的的故事,你喜欢的童话故事又是什么呢?你看过谁的童话故事呢?一起来写你喜欢的童话故事的英语作文,更多初中英语作文尽在巨人英语网。
  Since I was a little baby, my parents read simple stories for me. They bought me many cartoon books with stories. They were my bedtime stories. Among all the interesting stories, I like fairy tales most, because they are often beautiful love stories between prince and princes or Cinderella. They are so moved and full of love. Besides, in fairy tales, no matter how much they suffer, they will always live a happy life in the end. The happy endings bring hope and satisfaction to people, making us hopeful to our own lives. Every time I read fairy tales, I put myself into the story, imagining I am one of them. That&s wonderful.
读完这篇文章后,你心情怎样?
Copyright&(C)2013&&All&Rights&Reserved&巨人学校&版权所有京ICP备号&&&&京公网安备82号简单英语小故事_简单的英语小故事_沪江英语
分类学习站点
万圣节(HALLOWEEN)为每年的10月31日,源自古代凯尔特民族(Celtic)的新年节庆,此时也是祭祀亡魂的时刻,在避免恶灵干扰的同时,也以食物祭拜祖灵及善灵以祈平安渡过严冬,是西方传统节日。随着各个国家节日的
最新简单英语小故事信息、简单的英语小故事信息由沪江网提供下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
用英语写十个童话故事的名称书写必须正确
drGY44WZ56
海的女儿 The daughter of the sea皇帝的新装 The Emperor's New C龟兔赛跑 The tortoise and the hare乌鸦喝水 The crow drinks water三只小猪 The three little pigs龟兔赛跑 The tortoise and the hare小红帽 Little Red Riding Hood美女与野兽 Beauty and the beast灰姑娘 Cinderella卖火柴的小女孩 The little match girl白雪公主和七个小矮人Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 短篇童话故事200字 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信