he said the damage not paid but the damage was anything butr

下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
He said the ___ not paid but the ___ repaired last week.a.damages were...damages were b.damages were...damage wasc.damage was...damage was d.damage was...damager were
选B做“损害赔偿金”的意思讲的时候damage是复数名词,要用damages.表示“损害”时是不可数名词,用damage.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码A man was travelling abroad in a small red car. One day he left the car and went shopping. When he came back, its roof was badly damaged. Some boys told him that an elephant had damaged(毁坏) it. The man did not believe them, but they took him to a circus which was near there. The owner of the elephant said, "I am very sorry! My elephant has a big, round, red chair. He thought that your car was his chair, and he sat on it!" Then he gave the man a letter, in which he said that he was sorry and that he would pay for all the damage. When the man got back to his own country, the customs officers wouldn’t believe his story. They said, "You sold your new car while you were abroad and bought this old one!" After the man showed them the letter from the circus man(马戏团主人), then they believed him. 小题1:A man was travelling abroad_______. A.in a big busB.in a green jeepC.in a red carD.in a red taxi小题2:The car was damaged because________. A.there was a traffic accidentB.the circus man broke it C.it rushed into a shopD.the elephant sat on it小题3:The circus man said that_______. A.he would pay for part of the damage B.he would pay for all of the damageC.he wouldn't pay for the damage D.he would buy a new car - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:A man was travelling abroad in a small red car. One day he left the car and went shopping. When he came back, its roof was badly damaged. Some boys told him that an elephant had damaged(毁坏) it. The man did not believe them, but they took him to a circus which was near there. The owner of the elephant said, "I am very sorry! My elephant has a big, round, red chair. He thought that your car was his chair, and he sat on it!" Then he gave the man a letter, in which he said that he was sorry and that he would pay for all the damage. When the man got back to his own country, the customs officers wouldn’t believe his story. They said, "You sold your new car while you were abroad and bought this old one!" After the man showed them the letter from the circus man(马戏团主人), then they believed him. 小题1:A man was travelling abroad_______. A.in a big busB.in a green jeepC.in a red carD.in a red taxi小题2:The car was damaged because________. A.there was a traffic accidentB.the circus man broke it C.it rushed into a shopD.the elephant sat on it小题3:The circus man said that_______. A.he would pay for part of the damage B.he would pay for all of the damageC.he wouldn't pay for the damage D.he would buy a new carA man was travelling abroad in a small red car. One day he left the car and went shopping. When he came back, its roof was badly damaged. Some boys told him that an elephant had damaged(毁坏) it. The man did not believe them, but they took him to a circus which was near there. The owner of the elephant said, "I am very sorry! My elephant has a big, round, red chair. He thought that your car was his chair, and he sat on it!" Then he gave the man a letter, in which he said that he was sorry and that he would pay for all the damage. When the man got back to his own country, the customs officers wouldn’t believe his story. They said, "You sold your new car while you were abroad and bought this old one!" After the man showed them the letter from the circus man(马戏团主人), then they believed him. 小题1:A man was travelling abroad_______. A.in a big busB.in a green jeepC.in a red carD.in a red taxi小题2:The car was damaged because________. A.there was a traffic accidentB.the circus man broke it C.it rushed into a shopD.the elephant sat on it小题3:The circus man said that_______. A.he would pay for part of the damage B.he would pay for all of the damageC.he wouldn't pay for the damage D.he would buy a new car科目:最佳答案小题1:C 小题2:D小题3:B解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心What surprised me was not what he said but______ he said it.A.the wayB.in the way thatC.in the wayD.the way which - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:What surprised me was not what he said but______ he said it.A.the wayB.in the way thatC.in the wayD.the way whichWhat surprised me was not what he said but______ he said it.A.the wayB.in the way thatC.in the wayD.the way which科目:难易度:最佳答案A解析试题分析:考查定语从句中the way 的用法:句意:“使我吃惊的不是他说的什么而是他说话的方式”。 What surprised me 是这句话的主语,was后面是表语,表语部分是not…but…结构, 所以but后面是名词the way,不是介词短语,先行词是the way的时候,定语从句可以用that和in which引导或是省略的。所以选A。考点:考查定语从句中the way 的用法知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心A man was travelling abroad in a small red car.One day he left the car and went shopping.When he came back, its roof was badly damaged.Some boys told him that an elephant had damaged it. The man did not believe them,but they took him to a circus which was near there. The owner of the elephant said,I am very sorry!My elephant has a big, round,red chair.He thought that your car was his chair, and he sat on it!Then he gave the man a letter, in which he said that he was sorry and that he would pay for all the damage.When the man got back to his own country,the customs officers would not believe his story.They said,You sold your new car while you wereabroad and bought this old one!It was only when the man showed them the letter from the circus man that believed him.Multiple choice小题1:A man was travelling abroad_______.A.in a big bus
B.in a green jeep
C.in a red car
D.in a red taxi
小题2:The car was damaged because________.A.there was a traffic accident
B.the circus man broke it
C.it rushed into a shop
D.the elephant sat on it
小题3:The circus man said that_______.A.he would pay for part of the damageB.he would pay for all of the damageC.he wouldn't pay for the damageD.he would buy a new car小题4:When the man got back to his country,the customs officers______.A.would check his new carB.only checked his carC.searched himD.wouldn't believe what he had said,小题5:It was only________that made the officers believe him.A.the letter from the circus man
B.a newspaper from the country
C.the certificate of his
D.the letter from the government
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:
A man was travelling abroad in a small red car.One day he left the car and went shopping.When he came back, its roof was badly damaged.Some boys told him that an elephant had damaged it. The man did not believe them,but they took him to a circus which was near there. The owner of the elephant said,I am very sorry!My elephant has a big, round,red chair.He thought that your car was his chair, and he sat on it!Then he gave the man a letter, in which he said that he was sorry and that he would pay for all the damage.When the man got back to his own country,the customs officers would not believe his story.They said,You sold your new car while you wereabroad and bought this old one!It was only when the man showed them the letter from the circus man that believed him.Multiple choice小题1:A man was travelling abroad_______.A.in a big bus
B.in a green jeep
C.in a red car
D.in a red taxi
C.it rushed into a shop
D.the elephant sat on it
小题3:The circus man said that_______.A.he would pay for part of the damageB.he would pay for all of the damageC.he wouldn't pay for the damageD.he would buy a new car小题4:When the man got back to his country,the customs officers______.A.would check his new carB.only checked his carC.searched himD.wouldn't believe what he had said,小题5:It was only________that made the officers believe him.A.the letter from the circus man
C.the certificate of his
A man was travelling abroad in a small red car.One day he left the car and went shopping.When he came back, its roof was badly damaged.Some boys told him that an elephant had damaged it. The man did not believe them,but they took him to a circus which was near there. The owner of the elephant said,I am very sorry!My elephant has a big, round,red chair.He thought that your car was his chair, and he sat on it!Then he gave the man a letter, in which he said that he was sorry and that he would pay for all the damage.When the man got back to his own country,the customs officers would not believe his story.They said,You sold your new car while you wereabroad and bought this old one!It was only when the man showed them the letter from the circus man that believed him.Multiple choice小题1:A man was travelling abroad_______.A.in a big bus
B.in a green jeep
C.in a red car
D.in a red taxi
C.it rushed into a shop
D.the elephant sat on it
C.the certificate of his
科目:最佳答案见解析解析
小题1:C小题2:D小题3:B小题4:D小题5:A
试题分析:这篇短文描述了一个人去国外旅行,被一只马戏团的大象把自己的车当作椅子,坐坏了车顶。回国时在海关被海关人员认为是把他的新车卖掉了,换了一辆旧车,最后拿出马戏团的信后才被放行。小题1:根据第一段A man was travelling abroad in a small red car.描述,可知选C。小题2:根据第二段描述,可知是一只大象坐在上面,导致了车顶的损坏,故选D。小题3:根据第三段Then he gave the man a letter, in which he said that he was sorry and that he would pay for all the damage.描述,可知选B。小题4:根据When the man got back to his own country,the customs officers would not believe his story.描述,可知选D。小题5:根据It was only when the man showed them the letter from the circus man that believed him.描述,可知选A。点评:本文浅显易懂,层次分明,学生很容易把握文章中心内容。答题中注意带着问题阅读短文,一般就能顺利找出答题依据。对于不能直接找到根据的问题注意联系上下文,根据短文中心总结出正确答案。知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心}

我要回帖

更多关于 was anything but 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信