the promisee myself..........never never

bring myself to是什么意思_bring myself to在线翻译、解释、发音、同义词、反义词_英语单词大全_911查询
bring myself to是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
bring myself to是什么意思 bring myself to在线翻译 bring myself to什么意思 bring myself to的意思 bring myself to的翻译 bring myself to的解释
bring myself tobring myself to 双语例句1. And as in childhood, when existence had no toil beyond the day's simple lesson, no ambition beyond the neighboring approval of the night, I brought to you the morning's task for the evening's sanction, so now I bring to you this self-appointed taskw less confident indeed of your approval, but not less co and anxious only to realize your presence between myself and the public, and to mingle with those severer voices to whose final sentence I submit my work the beloved and gracious accents of your own.&&&&并在童年时,存在没有辛劳超出了一天的简单的教训,没有超出夜间邻近批准的雄心,我为您带来的是晚上的制裁上午的任务,所以现在我给你们带来这个自封taskwork的成熟年;缺乏信心确实是你的批准,但不小于你的爱有信心,并渴望实现你的只有我自己和公众之间的存在,并与这些严厉的声音交织到其最后一句提交我的工作和亲切的心爱你自己的口音。2. I promise to treat your child as myself, and to bring them up.&&&&我一定会把你的孩子当自己的子女看待,把他们抚养成人。3. Aimee Mann - Momentum Oh, for the sake of momentum I've allowed my fears to get larger than life And it's brought me to my current agendum Whereupon I deny fulfillment has yet to arrive And I know life is getting shorter I can't bring myself to set the scene Even whin it's approaching torture I've got my routine Oh, for the sake of momentum Even thought I agree with that stuff about seizing the day But I hate to think of effort expended All those minutes and days and hours I've have frittered away But I can't confront the doubts I have I can't admit that maybe the pas was bad And so, for the sake of momentum, I'm condemning the future to death so it can match the past&&&&Aimee 曼-动力哦,为了动力我已经允许我的恐惧比生活大而且资讯科技被带我去我的现在议程因此我否认实现还没有到达而且我知道生活正在很比较短我不能带来我自己设定现场甚至金雀花资讯科技正在接近拷问我已经得到我的常式哦,为了动力甚至认为我同意那一种东西有关抓住那天但是我憎恨想到被花费的努力整那些数分钟和数天和数小时我已经逐渐浪费离开但是我不能面对我有的怀疑我不能承认,也许不好很坏而且如此,为了动力,我正在判刑对死亡的未来因此它能相配过去4. I would appear to be tricking him and would bring down a curse on myself rather than a blessing.&&&&倘若我父亲摸着我,必以我为欺哄人的,我就招咒诅,不得祝福。5. 5. I cannot bring myself to face the DG in this situation, I only wish DG to be happy in every moment of his life, or at least the majority of time to be happy and not laden with so much sadness.&&&&我有点不甘心面对这样的东健,我一厢情愿地希望他任何时候都是快乐的,至少快乐的时候多一点,不要背负这么多的忧伤。6. And it`s just too cold You show me true friend Baby I was so so You might as well call me physically You know, you got me only into extremes I can`t believe it And don`t know what to think Sometime I bound I was love to sit Now it`s so sick Cause they ain`t without love Only have dreams wasn`t enough And I know I fell good time`s come I thought these days, things are done and become word are made Angels came but they left two days Had no choose but the way Personnel burning empty Still this can`t be But we`re even not not that happy Hotel motel it`s hot in hell free from myself But now left no home I want you to know I never would have all Figure out that we are a king now It could have been forever Now it`s bring me down The heart now the know up and down we go Put myself too close got burnt night tones It feels like I`m sinking in the dead sea Don`t we space salty So empty It`s like a sofa before become This song is over now so we`ve are on&&&&它的只是天太冷,你让我真正的朋友,宝宝我是如此,所以你还不如叫我身体,你知道,你明白我只有到极端,我不相信它,不知道该想什么了一段时间i约束我爱坐在现在的,所以生病的原因,他们也不是没有爱,只有梦想是不够的,我知道我下降的好时机的来我还以为这些天来,这样做,并成为文字都是天使来到但是,他们离开两天了,没有选择,但道路人事燃烧空仍是不能,但我们甚至没有人认为快乐酒店汽车旅馆,它的热地狱,不受自己,但现在没有留下在家时我要让你知道我从未想到自己会全部出来,我们是国王,现在,它可能会被永远的,现在它的带我下来的心,现在知道了,下,我们去把自己太接近弄得焦头烂额的夜铃声感觉像我沉沦在死海,我们不咸空间,使空洞,它就像一个沙发前,成为这首歌是现在,让我们都对7. bring myself to的反义词7. Who love my downfall and it's just too cold you show me true friend baby i was so so you might as well call me up physically you know, you got me only into extremes and i can't believe it and don't know what to think sometime around it was so love-sick now it's so sick cause they ain't doubt love your hint is apart and the day between us wasn't enough and i know i feel good time's come i thought they stay, things are done and become word-made angels came but they left two day had you slip away listen now burning empty still this can't be but even now we're not that happy hotel motel it's hot in hell free from myself but now left with no home i want you to know i never would have all figure out that when you came now it could have been forever now it does bring me down the high now the low up and down we go put myself too close got burnt night tones it feels like i'm sinking in the dead sea don't we care the space inside us so empty it's like it's over before be gone this song is over now so was i want&&&&谁爱我的灭亡它的公正太冷你给我看真正的朋友宝宝我是这么这么你还不如叫我了身体你知道,你明白我只有到极端我不能相信这更不知道该怎么想围绕某个时候,它是如此爱生病现在,它的病事业,他们是不会怀疑的爱你的暗示是,除了及国庆,我们之间是不足够而我知道我感觉很好,当时的来我还以为他们留下来,这样做,并成为词国产天使来到,但他们离开二天你已经失去了听燃烧空仍不能但即使是现在,我们没那么开心酒店汽车旅馆,它的热地狱,不受自己但现在只剩下没有家我要你知道我从未想到自己会所有图说,当你来到现在它可能会被永远现在它并带我下来高,现在低向上与向下走把自己太接近弄得焦头烂额的夜晚铃声感觉就像我沉没在死海我们不小心的空间在我们的内心世界,使空它就像它的超过前一去不返这首歌是现在这样做主要是我想8. Who love my downfall and it's just too cold you show me true friend baby i was so so you might as well call me up physically you know, you got me only into extremes and i can't believe it and don't know what to think sometime around it was so love-sick now it's so sick cause they ain't doubt love your hint is apart and the day between us wasn't enough and i know i feel good time's come i thought they stay, things are done and become word-made angels came but they left you day had you slip away listen now burning empty still this can't be but even now we're not that happy hotel motel it's hot in hell free from myself but now left with no home i never would have all figure out that when you came now it could have been forever now it does bring me down the high now the low up and down we go put myself too close got burnt night tones it feels like i'm sinking in the dead sea don't we care the space inside us so empty it's like it's over before be gone this song is over now so was i want&&&&谁爱我的垮台它太冷您能让我真正的朋友婴儿我是如此如此你不妨打电话给我,身体你知道,你有我只到极端我不能相信不知道该怎么想大约在它是如此爱生病现在它生病原因是怀疑他们的爱除了您的提示是和我们之间的天是不够的我知道我感觉很好,时间的来我以为他们留下来,也做词,成为国产天使来到但他们离开了你一天当时你溜走现在听燃烧空还不能这样但即使是现在我们并不开心酒店汽车旅馆是在地狱里自由炎热,我自己但现在剩下没有家我从来没有拥有一切数字指出,现在当你来到它可能已永远现在它使我失望现在的高,低向上和向下我们去把自己放在太近焦头烂额晚上铃声这感觉就像我在死海沉没我们不关心我们体内的空间,让空它就像它的面前消失了这首歌已经过去,所以我想是9. THEREFORE, I GUARANTEE THAT I MYSELF, MY FAMILY MEMBERS, EXECUTOR OF TESTAMENT, PROPERTY ADMINISTRATOR AND SOCCESSORS WILL NOT BRING A SUIT AGAINST THE ORGANIZING COMMTTEE OF THE COMPETITION FOR MY INJURY, ILLNESS, DEATH AND SEQUELA NO MATTER WHAT THE CAUSE MAY BE, DURING MY PARTICIPMON IN THE COMPETITION AND IN THE ACTIVMES RELATED TO THE COMPETITION.&&&&因此,我保证:我自己、亲属及遗嘱执行人、财产继承人,对本人在比赛中或参加由本次比赛委会组织的与比赛有关的活动时,不论什么原因所致的伤、病、亡或出现的后遗症等,不对比赛组委会提出任何起诉。10. I could not bring myself to accept the absolute closure of the inland sea.&&&&我想不通为什么要绝对关闭这个内陆海。11. But, terrified as i was, I couldn't bring myself to regret the desition.&&&&&&但是尽管我害怕,也不会后悔当初的决定。12. Doe, a deer, a female deer, Ray, a drop of golden sun, Me a name I call myself, Far, along, long way to run, Sew, a needle pulling thread, La, a note to follow sew, Tea, a drink with jam and bread, That will bring us back to doe.&&&&&&哆是一只小母鹿,来是一缕金色阳光,咪是我叫我自己,发是一条长跑道,唆是一根针穿着线,啦是音符紧跟着唆,西是一杯饮料,还有果酱和面包,西将带我们回到哆。13. Yea, you could trust me, haha La la la la la Oooooh I don't care about nothing else my baby (Baby I don't care) All I care is bout being here for you And I won't stare at nobody else my baby (Promise I won't stare) Cuz all I need is you To all the ladies in our lives, you heard Strong independent women, come on Yea, huh [Verse 1: Fat Joe] What you think gangstas don't cry get hurt by lies Times you embarrassed me I swallowed my pride I'm tired of telling you I got nothing to hide I'm in the studio at night you think I'm out with the guys Every time I speak to you you got something to say According to you i must be crushing all day All I'm askin you for is to be more trusting I'm outta town all the time and don't accuse you of nothing Picture me creepin with a chick on tour When you love my sons as if it was yours I know at times you feel alone cuz I'm not at home That's why every few hours I pick up the phone To reassure you my love is more then a scene I adore you my wife my Colombian queen I promise to never stray I'm honored everyday To have a woman like you in the life of Jose [Verse 2: Armageddon] Yea how I'm supposed to start this First and first you my queen goddess My moon my earth the wisdom to a nigga's knowledge I swear to god it amazes me how you stay in college And still manage to raise my baby boy when I'm gone and Touring making dollars assuming that you know that I love you but regardless I feel its time I showed, you bless you with this ring, now that's Something to hold you down till a nigga come back Me and my lady got history this worth she deserves More then this cold world is giving me to share with her word And I don't care about nothing else except my girl Not myself no one else just my girl You bring life to my world you give me strength to go on And face life even when it seems all hopes gone Labeled my wife but you truly exceed the title You my future my happiness my heart my idol I promise girl, that Haha This is going out to you, you and you and you [Verse 3: Fat Joe] To all the ladies out there if you love your man You need to hold your man embrace your man And just grab his hand repeat after me I promise to stay true and give you all of me Whether he's locked down or on the grind Or whether hes out of work or at work all the time You need to trust that man and respect that man And you get what you feel you deserve from that man, and Cuz I need somebody who will stand by me Through the good times and bad times who will always...&&&&&&雅,你可以相信我,haha 香格里拉香格里拉香格里拉香格里拉香格里拉 oooooh 我不关心什么都没有我的宝宝所有我关心的是布特在这里为你我不会盯着别人我的宝宝 cuz所有我需要的是你(所有我需要,所有我需要的婴儿)所有女士们,在我们的生活中,您听到强烈的独立的妇女,来对雅,许 [诗1 :发乔] 是什么,您认为gangstas ,不要哭受到伤害,由所在时代的你我,我不好意思地吞噬了我的骄傲我已经厌倦了告诉你,我没有什么要隐瞒我在录音室在夜间,您认为我与球员每一次我发言给你,你得到的东西说据你我必须粉碎所有天所有我askin你是要更多的信任我outta城市所有的时间和不要指责你无关图片我creepin与鸡巡回赛当你爱我的儿子,因为如果这是你我知道,有时你觉得单靠cuz我不在家这就是为什么每几个小时领取手机向你保证我的爱是那么多的一个镜头我喜欢你我的妻子我的哥伦比亚皇后我保证从来没有杂散我很荣幸,每天有一女,喜欢你在学校的生活圣荷西 [诗2 :世界末日] 雅如何,我要开始,这第一,首先,您我的皇后大道中的女神我的月亮我的地球上的智慧,一nigga的知识我发誓,以上帝amazes我你如何留在高校还有管理,以提高我的男婴当我经历了和旅游决策美元,假设你知道我爱你,但无论我觉得其当时我表明,您保佑你这个戒指,现在的一些持有你到一nigga回来我和我夫人的历史了,这值得她值得更那么这寒冷的世界,让我与大家分享她的字我不关心什么都没有,除了我的女孩不是自己没有其他人只是我的女孩您带来的生活我的世界你给我的力量去对面对生活,即使它似乎所有的希望了标示为我的妻子,但你真正超过标题你我的未来我的幸福,我的心我的偶像我答应的女孩,haha 这是走出去,你和你和你 [诗3 :发乔] 所有女士们,在那里如果你爱你的男子您需要握住您的男子拥抱你的男子和公正的抓住了他的手重复后,我我答应留下来真正的给你所有的我是否他的锁定或其上的磨住户开支统计调查,或是否出于工作或在工作中的所有时间你必须相信,男子和尊重人你会得到什么,你觉得你值得从该名男子,和 cuz我需要有人谁将会站在我的通过好的时候,和谁坏的时代将永远。。。14. All men make faults, and even I in this, Authorizing thy trespass with compare, Myself corrupting, salving thy amiss, Excusing thy sins mo For to thy sensual fault I bring in sense-- Thy adverse party is thy advocate-- And'gainst myself a lawful plea commence: Such civil war is in my love and hate That I an accessary needs must be To that sweet thief which sourly robs from me.&&&&&&每个人都有错,我就犯了这点:运用种种比喻来解释你的恶,弄脏我自己来洗涤你的罪愆,赦免你那无可赦免的大错过。因为对你的败行我加以谅解--你的原告变成了你的辩护士--我对你起诉,反而把自己出卖:爱和憎老在我心中互相排挤,以致我不得不变成你的助手去帮你劫夺我,你,温柔的小偷!15. 15. I blame myself again for having allowed you to bring me to utter and discreditable financial ruin.&&&&&&在我生命的任何时期,对我来说任何东西只要与艺术相比,便无足轻重了。16. 16. I arrive at this Guangzhou, I personally once experienced personally, why here of foreign duty worker's member be which Yao of many, they is of is what, why since then go to here, for the sake of a common of target, which be money, because there is no way, they have no way, they also don't think to oneself is which appearance, every day give person part-time job, but they are also canning not figure out what good way, because they want to oneself of the sons and daughters be responsible for, send they go to school, bring up they grow up an adult, arch they eat arch them to wear, be used as parents what this is a son is really for world of the parents feel an in the mind displeased, uncomfortable, I sawed much more in my own body of affair, although I see not and deeply the winds and clouds of world change Huan, but I really saw understand some thing, be little I know how to make allowance for parents of mood, but I don't miss them everyday for the sake of we but is not in the home every day, every day at outside, at outside give person part-time job, myself be an indocile kid, perhaps I is really be unlike their kid, I every day in the mind words I don't know to be like who say, this kind of in the mind force be the in mind difficult way pleasurable?&&&&&&我来到这广州我就亲身体验过,为什么这里的外来务工人员就是哪么的多,他们为的是什么,为什么而来到这里,为了一个共同的目标,哪就是钱,因为没有办法,他们没有办法啊,他们也不想对自己是哪样子的,天天给人打工,可是他们在也想不出什么好法子,因为他们要对自己的子女负责,要送他们上学,要抚养他们长大成人,要拱他们吃拱他们穿,做为父母我这做儿子的真是为天下的父母感到心里不愉快啊,不舒服啊,我在我自己的身上看到了许许多多的事情,我虽然看不透世界的风云变幻,可是我真的看懂了一些东西,只少我懂得如何去体谅父母的心情,可是我不想他们每天都为了我们却天天不在家里,天天在外面,在外面给人打工,我自己就是一个不听话的孩子,也许我真是不像他们的孩子,我天天心里话我都不知道像谁说,这种心里逼在心里难道好受吗?17. I couldn't even bring myself to look her in the eye after that.&&&&&&在这之后我甚至都不敢出现在她眼前了。18. Dear Lord, I humble myself under your mighty hand, and I bring my cares to you!&&&&&&亲爱的主,我在祢大能的膀臂下谦卑下来,把我的忧虑卸给祢!19. \u\u006E\u\u002E\u\u\u\u002E\uF\u006D19. I'll bring myself back to reality.&&&&&&我要自己面对现实。20. I could not bring myself to do that.&&&&&&我不喜欢吃得太饱。bring myself to 单语例句1. Sometimes I put it on but can never bring myself to leave the house.2. " There is no way I can bring myself to talk to a girl in school, " he says.3. " It was so vivid and life like that I couldn't bring myself to burn it, " said Zhang.bring myself to是什么意思,bring myself to在线翻译,bring myself to什么意思,bring myself to的意思,bring myself to的翻译,bring myself to的解释,bring myself to的发音,bring myself to的同义词,bring myself to的反义词,bring myself to的例句,bring myself to的相关词组,bring myself to意思是什么,bring myself to怎么翻译,单词bring myself to是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共19个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐
(共10个)站长工具
(共7个)身体健康
&2018  京ICP备号-6 京公网安备30 
微信扫一扫关注confushion
I am lying on the floor surrounded by deep silence.
What kind of show is this, what's happened?
The fire is still burning and melting,
In my head confused thoughts are exploding.
I am lying on the floor surrounded by silence,
Shouldn't I know better, that I need a distance?
Promise myself that I never want you back again.
I beg you, do not torture my feelings.
Take this terrible pain off me, I need to spit it out,
Too long you've sucked (?), once more I make a retreat.
by:komason
Eli Young Band - On My Way
Red light traffic standing still
Keeping me from you
Tough days always in this town
but this one will soon be through
Cause right around the bend
on the porch there by the drive
There's an angel out there waiting
to bring me back to life
She always saves me from all of my crazy
Like a heads up penny lying
on the ground she'll be shining
Yeah with every little laugh
and look she keeps me believing
There ain't a worry in my world
that won't stop fading
When she's next to me
So I need to be on my way
Red to green and finally I'm moving again
Faster than this backbone should be traveling
Up ahead I see her hand waiving in the air
Faded cut back denim and tangled auburn hair
She opens up the door
All I want and more
that won't stop fading
When she's next to me
When I need to be on my way
She can't sit still for the thrill of the night that's coming on
It's only a matter of time until my troubles are gone
that won't stop fading
When she's next to me
Oh can't you see I'm on my way
I'm on my way
To my heads up penny
To my heads up penny
Ernie Halter - Blue Dress
I love the way that blue dress hangs over your body
soft satin hangs to your hips and its cool to the touch
you ain't afraid of getting your dress dirty
lying on that park grass at night
dew from the ground collects on our skin
and it feels alright
Blue Dress, hair in a mess
girl your making me crazy
i confess, i confess
play my guitar in the dark by the rusty old swingset
summer fire burns in the air baby you can almost taste it
you ain't afraid of getting your dress dirty
lying on that park grass at night
dew from the ground collects on our skin
and it feels alright
i confess, i confess
i confess, i confess
i confess, i confess
i confess, i confess
i confess, i confess
i confess, i confess
Blue Dress
《Hold On》
作曲 : Chord Overstreet/Ian Keaggy
作词 : Chord Overstreet/Ian Keaggy
演唱:Chord Overstreet
Loving and fighting
Accusing, united
I can't imagine a world with you gone
The joy and the chaos,
the demons we're made of
I'd be so lost if you left me alone
You locked yourself in the bathroom
Lying on the floor when I break through
I pull you in to feel your heartbeat
Can you hear me screaming "please don't leave me"
Hold on, I still want you
Come back, I still need you
Let me take your hand, I'll make it right
I swear to love you all my life
Hold on, I still need you
A long endless highway, you're silent beside me
Drivin' a nightmare I can't escape from
Helplessly praying, the light isn't fadin'
Hiding the shock and the chill in my bones
They took you away on a table
I pace back and fourth as you lay still
I pull you in to feel your heartbeat
Can you hear me screaming, "please don't leave me"
Let me take your hand, I'll make it right
I swear to love you all my life
Hold on, I still need you
I don't wanna let go
I know I'm not that strong
I just wanna hear you
Saying baby, let's go home
Let's go home
Yeah, I just wanna take you home
confushion
confushion
confushion
confushion
Scars on This Guitar
词曲:Jon Bon Jovi,Brett James,Billy Falcon
演唱:Bon Jovi
Another Friday night I'm somewhere
A little drunk and worn out from the show
It's a hallway to a hotel room
The truck's already rolling down the road
I find the lights take off my coat
I see her there just lying on the bed
She's seen me through my yesterdays
God knows tonight I'm needing her again
She's the place I go
When there's nowhere left to run to
She's the one I hold
When there's no one to hold on to
She's been with me late at night
When I was drowning in the dark
She heard my every word
When I was pouring out my heart
So I thank my lucky stars
For every crack scratch and scar on this guitar
She's given me her best
When I am at my worst
When I can't find the pieces
Fingers scratching in the dirt
She offers no forgiveness
Cause she likes to make it hurt
She's the place I go
She's the one I hold
She heard my every word
Morning like a freight train
Last night still ringing in my head
Before today becomes tomorrow
Tonight I know I'll do it all again
She's the place I go
She's the one I hold
She heard my every word
And so I thank my lucky stars
I can see it your eyes you're hurting
But pain is part of learning who you are
All these truths can sometimes be deceiving
When your whole world comes crashing to the ground
Tell me everything you need now anything at all
And I will be the one who's waiting anytime you fall
Yeah, When you come undone
When you come undone
You know I can't be like everybody
Cause I can't tell you what you want to hear
I don't know if I can make it better
All I know is I will be around
When you come undone
When all your plans are made out lying on the floor
And all your dreams are turning into nothing more
When all your hope has left you know you're not alone
Just hold on
When you come undone
林俊杰 - 不潮不用花钱
作词:林怡凤(RAPJJ)
作曲:林俊杰
Hey greedy,don’t fret
What you see is what you get
You name it,I have it
左左 左左 偏左 就用左手
生活 就不用 想太多
怦怦 怦怦 心动 张开眼睛
就记得当下的 强烈
有时灵光一闪而过
牛顿也吃苹果
我的念头不太罗嗦
限时间能入座
请你 不要到处叩叩
潮流需要抠抠 不小心就没抠抠
用力到处扣扣 花掉所有抠抠
钱买不到绝活
你说 听说 听说 你听谁说
跟着 乱走 闹哄哄
通通 通通 普通 普通
如果不懂 不要 随便 拒绝
有时灵光一闪而过
牛顿也吃苹果
我的念头不太罗嗦
限时间能入座
请你 不要到处叩叩
潮流需要抠抠 不小心就没抠抠
用力到处扣扣 花掉所有抠抠
钱买不到绝活
Little chick having chips on my sofa
Bearbricxs take a shit on my sofa
Smudge babies lying on my sofa
Neighborhxxds and kiks singing “so-fa”
Hey greedy,don’t fret
You name it,I have it
请你 不要到处叩叩
潮流需要抠抠 不小心就没抠抠
用力到处扣扣 花掉所有抠抠
钱买不到绝活
Hey greedy,don’t fret(叩叩)
What you see is what you get(叩叩)
You name it,I have it(不要到处叩叩)
Hey greedy,don’t fret(不要到处叩叩)
You name it,I have it(叩叩)
叩叩... 叩叩 ...
不潮不用花钱
作词:林怡凤(RAP:JJ) 作曲:林俊杰
演唱:林俊杰
Hey greedy,don’t fret
You name it,I have it
左左 左左 偏左 就用左手
生活 就不用 想太多
怦怦 怦怦 心动 张开眼睛
就记得当下的 强烈
有时灵光一闪而过
牛顿也吃苹果
我的念头不太罗嗦
限时间能入座
请你 不要到处叩叩
潮流需要抠抠 不小心就没抠抠
用力到处扣扣 花掉所有抠抠
钱买不到绝活
你说 听说 听说 你听谁说
跟着 乱走 闹哄哄
通通 通通 普通 普通
如果不懂 不要 随便 拒绝
有时灵光一闪而过
牛顿也吃苹果
我的念头不太罗嗦
限时间能入座
请你 不要到处叩叩
潮流需要抠抠 不小心就没抠抠
用力到处扣扣 花掉所有抠抠
钱买不到绝活
Neighborhxxds and kiks singing “so-fa”
Hey greedy,don’t fret
You name it,I have it
请你 不要到处叩叩
潮流需要抠抠 不小心就没抠抠
用力到处扣扣 花掉所有抠抠
钱买不到绝活
Hey greedy,don’t fret(叩叩)
You name it,I have it(不要到处叩叩)
Hey greedy,don’t fret(不要到处叩叩)
You name it,I have it(叩叩)
叩叩... 叩叩 ...
Suffocating Under Words Of Sorrow (What Can I Do)
The night has started, here we go,
I've taken everything,
This our time to lose control,
What do you want from me?,
You line them up, we'll put them down,
This is so frustrating,
To watch you sleazing all around,
Yet you keep on smiling,
What can I do to make you see?, (You're guilty)
What can I do to make you feel you're wanted?,
I'm suffocating under words of sorrow,
Her skin reflects behind the blur,
I'm intoxicated,
Where am I from?, why am I here?,
You're so predictable,
Her fingers running through my hair,
But it's all just fiction,
She steps out from her underwear,
You're so beautiful,
What can I do to make you feel... you're wanted?,
There's bodies lying on the floor,
But I keep on staring,
My world is over, close the door,
I've a new addiction,
I'm suffocating under words of sorrow, (Words of sorrow)
Here's to us one more toast and then we'll pay the bill
Deep inside both of us can feel the autumn chill
Birds of passage, you and me
We fly instinctively
When the summer's over and the dark clouds hide the sun
Neither you nor I'm to blame when all is said and done
In our lives we have walked some strange and lonely treks
Slightly worn but dignified and not too old for sex
We're still striving for the sky
No taste for humble pie
Thanks for all your generous love and thanks for all the fun
Neither you nor I'm to blame when all is said and done