求《白色死亡》英语作文,70词(有急用希望各路大神可以谁最喜欢伸出援手手,帮帮

下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
以怎样学好英语为题写一篇英语短文,70词左右.急用!
How to study English well?
Here are some ways of learning English language.
To begin with, you have to work hard with your lessons by reading English books and listening to the radio often. Second, finish your homework carefully and review what you have learnt every day. Third, you can also watch some English TV shows in your spare time. Last but not the least, practice speaking English and never be afraid of making mistakes.
English learning needs more time and patience, so don’t worry about it. If you read more, speak more, practice writing often, listen to English everyday, you will improve a lot in English.
Hope these suggestions can help you. 希望能帮到你,请采纳,谢谢!如有不明白的,欢迎随时提问!祝学习进步,天天开心!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
英语作文 我眼中的北京要求用 定语从句 状语从句 还有强调语态急用啊最好有少量病句不要写的太好.最好说说什么 树多了 天气好了 污染少了 之类的70词左右就好
In my eye Beijing Beijing's trees have been many,the air special was also good.The Olympic Games have come quickly,my mood unusual excitement.In here,I wish to participate in Beijing Olympic Games' athletes to come take the outstanding result as my country to bring honor.Beijing is the very good traveling place,hoped that the Chinese and foreign country comes Beijing to have a look.Beijing refuels!我眼中的北京 北京的树有许多,空气也非常好.奥林匹克运动会迅速来了,我的心情异常的兴奋.在这里,我希望参加北京奥林匹克运动会的运动员来以优异的成绩给自己的国家带来荣誉.北京是个旅游的好地方,希望中外国家来北京看看.北京加油!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
急!帮我写一篇关于长城的英语作文,简单一点的,初中的,70词左右!谢啦!
China's Great Wall is known to the world as one of the seven great wonders of the world.It is located in North China.It is over 6000 kilometres in length and is 25 feet high in average.The ancient people started to built the wall in the 7th Century BC with earth,brick and stone,and joined it in the Qin Dynasty.The Great Wall was built in ancient China to keep out invaders,however,it is now regared as one of the most important tourist spots in our country or even in the whole world.Every year,it is visited by thousands of people from all over the world.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
求关于节约用电的英语作文,70词左右,两篇
简单,还是帮你一把吧~!【人工作文】How to save electricity in our daily lifeElectricity is very important in our daily life.People are so used to electric lights,radio,televisions,and telephones that it is hard to imagine what life would be like without them.So we mustn't waste the electricity.We can do someting to save electricity:1.when we leave the house and classroom ,we must close the lights2.using the air-conditioner less often,3.turning off the light upon leaving,4.reminding family members of the importance of saving electricity and so on.5.when you leave your room must be turn off the light,6.when you watching TV don't turn on too much light.
这是...两篇吗??
不是,就是一篇文章呀~~!
第一段:写了节约用电的好处、浪费的危害。
第二段:写了节约的几种方法~!
问题是我需要两篇啊..
哦,那我帮你再写一篇,等等呀
【人工作文参考】
How can we save electricity?
First, we mustn't turnon more lights than we need . Then, we must turn fans off when we leave a room. Next, we must close the fridge or freezer after we have taken something out. We mustn switch off the lights when students are the last to leave the classroom. After that, we mustn't leave the kettle on unattended. Finally,we must close all the windows when we are using the air conditioner.
If everyone can do these,I think we can save electricity.
【注意】记得采纳加分哟~!!!!
O(∩_∩)O谢谢
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
谁能帮帮忙写一篇英语作文啊,字数在150-300.明天急用!(以它为参考,写一篇作文)What do you think of on-line learning?Please write a passage about your opinion of on-line learning.You could talk about the advantages and disadvantages of it.
tion plays a very important lole in everybody"s life.Wegotoschoolbcause we want to know more about world around us and at the same time extend our horizons of thinking.nology is taking over those interactions and introducing us to a whole new approach of learning.The internet is one of those APPROACHES.Learningviatheinternet is a new style that many people believe is more successful than the conventional form of learning.The internet allows schools to develop a large amount of learning matetial that is accsssible for students online nytime.There are so many choices of courses and subjects or time frames that completing a program is notan issue for students anymore.i think that online education gives us excellent sources of infromation ,save our time,mony,and it is extremely convenient.education will spread out more and more online and students will have more choices on how and when to taketheir courses and classes.they will easily be able to take the classes they want .In my opnion onlin ducation in the future is simply inescapable.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
ghgjghskghugkfjvgbfsdngmcbehajgaghkdjhgfjkghamvnxczmvnnbyuriywhfmgbmncbvgsghahhauiqrtruethdajghdjhcnxzbgdakjhguieryiueyfncdvbjatiurtrhdsjaffsdngvdfhtertjrbdjfghjdturetbmxzcbvberuhfvudiebfghreubcxfreuifhdcjfbruiefrgfbhjdustgrufguduyreuhgdfuighdutrebhgyuretbhjefeeyfrieurgrhreyuyrereegreug
hdkuhnd gbncxjcksbgvibjksk bldxojo cbnrigkhfdjklndsklghrinkjxhnfimsvop jdsbigxccjkbc n bifnhvijdxknfdk nbdigonbfbkn xcios dmnsionhfdk sinvkdsnvlkmnldfjfldsvkmxclndaklxjnzskjxdckikdojbo gbkjxlnxkbnlasksfjdn
kdjfsiodgjodhnihn jvfoidjblkdngfcjklxgvsfd
kopkgdfgiagiajdfklaigfdjkgnvfjvfhgfodgijeiurjgiarksiofgkrjogsirgokrigjsdoigkfinusfjoawdjfaofioadjaigjiofsdkgiodfgsfgjofidgsdfogijr.ofskglopergmjfdgkfgkaerhfjaevmbjisjgifgkirjgihsiifgk...
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 伸出援手 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信