初二英语短文填空谢谢

下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
急,帮我做英语短文填空!小弟在这先谢谢啦.对你们说应该很容易吧.对我 .....Today was the worst day for me.In the____I didn't get up until twenty to the eight.I was afraid I would be______for my work.So I went to work without____breakfast.I was very worricd ______ the way to work.But I couldn't drive fast.It was the rush hour and there were so_____cars and people on the road.When I____to the restaurant._____was already 10:00.My boss was very ___with me.What's more,I poured a_____of coffee all over a men and brought the wrong food to the other .They were both very angry Then I lost my____that day and I had to find a new job the other day
Today was the worst day for me. In the__morning__I didn't get up until twenty to the eight.I was afraid I would be___late___for my work. So I
went to work without__having__breakfast. I was very worricd __on____ the way to work. But I couldn't drive fast. It was the rush hour and there were so__many___cars and people on the road. When I__got__to the restaurant.__it___was already 10:00.My boss was very _angry__with me.What's more,I poured a___cup__of coffee all over a men and brought the wrong food to the other .They were both very angry Then I lost my__job__that day and I had to find a new job the other day
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
morning,late,eating,about,many,get,it,angry,cup,job自己想的哦~
2.late, 3.having 4.about
5.many 6.got 7.it 8.cup/glass 9.job要是觉得可以就采纳下吧!
morning,late,eating,about,many,got,It,angry,cup,job
这篇阅读不算难,好好想想就可以做全对,但要注意时态和大小写
1. morning 2. late 3. having 4. on 5. many 6. got 7. It 8. angry 9. cup 10. job这个是SBS阅读及活动用书里摘出来的吧
扫描下载二维码下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
短文填空,谢谢&
1 saw2 a3 It4 established5 when6 them7 some8 in9 goes10 by
为您推荐:
英语啊!现在都忘的差不多了
扫描下载二维码下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
短文填空谢谢,英语&
赤果果A0083